October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by iqra

this lip gloss is okay its just like an average lip gloss it doesn't stay on very long but i would probably buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have 3 of these and really like them. they do stay on for longer than an average gloss, and they have good pigmentation and are pretty true to the color in the tube. its not that glossy, but by no means matte. i didnt give it a 5 because after a while it gets kind of gunky on my lips and balls up a little bit because its so thick, but i can live with that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Binaca

pros:
the colors and packaging. the tube is very sleek and even though i wasn't particularly fond of the applicator, props to loreal for thinking up something different

cons:
the gloss sucks. i've always thought people were just being too picky when they complain about a gloss being "too sticky"..but oh my gosh. they weren't lying about this one. when you first apply it, the gloss goes on really smooth and feels good on the lilps..then when it sets..it's crazy sticky. and tacky. like having honey on your lips (sounds good, but it isn't =x)

another thing i didn't like about these, at least with the shimmery ones, is that they look nice and sheer on your lips by itself..but if you layer it over a lipstick..they become super frosty. the shades i got were sunset (coral pink) and suede (neutral peachy nude). suede was the shade i was most excited to try because it's a mix between revlon super lustrous lipglosses in life's a peach and toast to shine. whereas lp is too pink, ts was too beige..suede LOOKED like the perfect medium...no..it isn't

i just...i've never hated a gloss as much as these ones

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was trying to find a nice nude gloss for evenings. The shade I got is suede and it is pretty good for what I wanted it for, however, it does tend to be sticky after it dries a bit and absolutely doesn't last as long as they claim. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sealbane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My new favorite lip gloss. It last much longer than usual glosses. I can probably wear it for a good two hours before I have to reapply. Undeniable mauve is a gorgeous color. It can be worn day or night. It is a tad sticky, but it isn't enough to keep me from wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this during a L'oreal BOGO at Walgreens in Coral Sands and I'm pleasantly surprised.

It's definitely not as good as my favorite lip gloss (Lipgelees) but is different. It is more shimmery than shiny after it dries. The color is sheer so would work well over another lipstick color to add more to it and the color selection is pretty good. I will probably go back and pick up a couple more colors to play with that I normally wouldn't buy at MAC, since BOGO makes it pretty cheap.

My only complaints are the taste, the fact that it is slightly sticky and most importantly the packaging. It has a doefoot applicator, which is fine, but it's bent and gets stuck in the tube when trying to take it out. Kind of annoying and not very lady like to be using force to open your lip gloss.

I wish I could give it 3.5 stars because its not really a 3 but it's not really a 4. Anyway, I'll probably buy a couple more to throw in my various purses in the next few days and I'd reccomend picking it up if you see it up for BOGO.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by drkbrownskye08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK...so i like this. Its true thats its sticky and doesnt feel all that great BUT the colors are pretty (i got coral sands and suede) think suede would be good on lighter skin, as I am NW45, but thats not L'Oreal's fault. I honestly didnt like these at first but then I put on my Cult Fave from fafi and the coral sands over it and WOW. I was literally one click away for posting cult fave for swap as it looks like a hot chalky frosty pink mess on my skin. but the coral sands really adapts it for my color AND makes it last twice as long because of the staying power!! The 2 of these together make the perfect shade of light pink for me, and i didn't have to wear a lipstick to get good staying power.
So if you have a color you want to last longer, i suggest getting a similar or really sheer shade in infallible and your good to go! The price tag kinda sucks but they were on sale and BOGO so i suggest you wait for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lipglossaddict2083

These are good glosses. I have two of them, and they last a long time. Like everyone else has said, not as long as they claim, but a good 3 hours, even through eating and drinking. The colors are pretty, but they are on the pricey side for drugstore lip gloss. I would wait for them to be BOGO before spending the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE the formulation of this gloss! BY FAR my absolute favorite gloss ever. I'm more of a matte lip kinda gal..but this gloss takes the cake! Doesn't feather AT all and it lasts a nice, long time...not as long as it claims to but pretty dern long....at least 3 hours without a touch up at all.

I am NOT a fan of the wand applicator though...not too sure what they were tryin to accomplish with that. But I don't really put much weight on the packaging most of the time. I'm all about the product, and this is a superior one.

xoxoxo
luv,
jessie

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by nancyflake

With desert-dry lips that soak up moisture like a sponge, I love these glosses because they keep my lips moisturized and pretty for hours - even after drinking and eating. Oh, and I have almost no pigmentation to my lips, either....sound lovely, don't they? Dry ghost lips. But Infallible (Fiery is my fave color) makes them look and feel wonderful, and the gloss isn't too heavy or sticky. It's a wonderful product.