L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, octyldodecanol, isododecane, acrylic acid/isobutyl, acrylate/isobornyl acrylate copolymer, squalane, polybutene, silica dimethyl sililate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, arginine pca, tocopheryl acetate, pentaeryththrityl tetraisostearate, calcium sodium borosilicate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polyehtylene terephthalate, polymethyl methacrylate, tin oxide, sodium chondroitin sulfate, atelocollagen, parfum.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff stayed on pretty good. I had the color Bloom. My bff searched high and low for it, and found the very last one stashed. I loved the color, and the consistency wasn't too bad. I've never had this problem before, so I know it's not my application - but the lipgloss KEPT sticking to my teeth. So needless to say, I didn't appreciate pink teeth, and I am no longer using this lip gloss :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i needed a couple of glosses before going out of town...and i went to the makeup aisle in my local drugstore. i picked up 3 of these glosses. i loved a dark pink one...forgot the name...:(

they claim that there is a mirror on the top of the gloss...i cant see it...its too frosty.

after a few uses, the consistency of the gloss gets sticky....hated that..

also the applicator...it was so annoying...

I couldn't wait to try these when they first came out, and I was quite happy with my purchase.I am always putting balm, gloss or color on my lips as I hate when they are dry. The first thing that struck me was how this stuff seems to lock in lip moisturizer that you apply and extend its benefits.As far as this lipgloss goes, I don't know about six-hour wear, but I certainly don't have to keep re-applying balm nearly as much. Also, worth mentioning is I sometimes use a lipstick over this gloss to get longer wear out of it.One thing I'm not thrilled with is the range (or lack of) colors. It would be great if they had a fuscia and a plum for us olive skinned girls.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this stuff was wearing for awhile alone but resently wanted something to make my lip liner and stick last longer so i applyed lipstick then the liner with a layer of this over it wow my lipsick and liner has stayed put for over 4 hours the gloss kinda worn off but the rest looks fine i love this stuff just kinda pricey in my opinion wait for the buy one get one free at cvs and then get sunday papers they have like 1 to 2 dollar off copouns you end up getting to for like 7 dollars then its a deal

this lip gloss is okay its just like an average lip gloss it doesn't stay on very long but i would probably buy it again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

i have 3 of these and really like them. they do stay on for longer than an average gloss, and they have good pigmentation and are pretty true to the color in the tube. its not that glossy, but by no means matte. i didnt give it a 5 because after a while it gets kind of gunky on my lips and balls up a little bit because its so thick, but i can live with that.

pros:
the colors and packaging. the tube is very sleek and even though i wasn't particularly fond of the applicator, props to loreal for thinking up something different

cons:
the gloss sucks. i've always thought people were just being too picky when they complain about a gloss being "too sticky"..but oh my gosh. they weren't lying about this one. when you first apply it, the gloss goes on really smooth and feels good on the lilps..then when it sets..it's crazy sticky. and tacky. like having honey on your lips (sounds good, but it isn't =x)

another thing i didn't like about these, at least with the shimmery ones, is that they look nice and sheer on your lips by itself..but if you layer it over a lipstick..they become super frosty. the shades i got were sunset (coral pink) and suede (neutral peachy nude). suede was the shade i was most excited to try because it's a mix between revlon super lustrous lipglosses in life's a peach and toast to shine. whereas lp is too pink, ts was too beige..suede LOOKED like the perfect medium...no..it isn't

i just...i've never hated a gloss as much as these ones

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was trying to find a nice nude gloss for evenings. The shade I got is suede and it is pretty good for what I wanted it for, however, it does tend to be sticky after it dries a bit and absolutely doesn't last as long as they claim. I probably won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My new favorite lip gloss. It last much longer than usual glosses. I can probably wear it for a good two hours before I have to reapply. Undeniable mauve is a gorgeous color. It can be worn day or night. It is a tad sticky, but it isn't enough to keep me from wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this during a L'oreal BOGO at Walgreens in Coral Sands and I'm pleasantly surprised.

It's definitely not as good as my favorite lip gloss (Lipgelees) but is different. It is more shimmery than shiny after it dries. The color is sheer so would work well over another lipstick color to add more to it and the color selection is pretty good. I will probably go back and pick up a couple more colors to play with that I normally wouldn't buy at MAC, since BOGO makes it pretty cheap.

My only complaints are the taste, the fact that it is slightly sticky and most importantly the packaging. It has a doefoot applicator, which is fine, but it's bent and gets stuck in the tube when trying to take it out. Kind of annoying and not very lady like to be using force to open your lip gloss.

I wish I could give it 3.5 stars because its not really a 3 but it's not really a 4. Anyway, I'll probably buy a couple more to throw in my various purses in the next few days and I'd reccomend picking it up if you see it up for BOGO.

Recommended for Medium Skin