BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 4/11/2009 12:34:00 PM

Hate this mascara... the only thing right in the name is "bad" ... it smears and smudges... doesn't hold a curl ... just can't stand it.

This is the second worst mascara I have ever used! It looks fantastic for about 20 minutes, until you look in the mirror and see all the flakes and smudges! I was so disappointed in this I took it back.

on 4/9/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Such a nice mascara! The Benefit rep let me try this on and I loved it. It made my lashes so long and thick, but this was over a mascara I was already wearing. Will have to try again..although I love the big brush and everything..it's like TF Lash Injection to me.

on 4/9/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

its ok, it seperatates good and no clumps but dosnt really make them longer

on 4/4/2009 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Overall it's a decent mascara but not good enough to justify the price. It does add a good amount of volume and is very black but it adds barely any length.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This CLUMPS bad and there is ALOT of fallout if you try to run a lash comb through it. It doesn't last long at all.

on 3/31/2009 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought Bal Gal off of a makeup seller on craigslist so I'm not sure if you should totally trust my experience but I found the mascara to be really dry and kind of clumpy. Though it did thicken my lashes the formula was really thick. I'm not sure if its because the seller had used it before or if thats the way the Mascara is. Seems to me, based off of other reviews that the formula is originally thick. On good thing about it is that its a good mascara to build extra coats on, there isn't as much clumping as with most mascaras when it comes to that. I would prefer a smoother formula though. Wouldn't buy again for the price. I prefer L'oreal's Voluminous!

This mascara just doesn't really work for me. It adds a bit of length but nothing to shout about and seeing as my lashes are already black it didn't really do much else. This product is over priced for what it did but I still love benefit to death. Don't be put of trying this product many other people loved it so... I don't really know why it didn't work for me. I'm going back to my loreal voluminous :)

on 3/27/2009 4:09:00 PM

I love some bad gal lash. It adds tons of volume to my lashes. I also have Bad Gal Lash in Blue and I love it. You can't tell that it's blue unless the light hits it in a certain way, like most others, but it definitely looks different than the black. This is my favorite mascara to date.

on 3/26/2009 4:53:00 PM

This mascara works pretty good.. i liked it the textures great!! i was pleased with the product..

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products