November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sophs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh myy, if I were allowed to marry a mascara, I'd be Mrs. Bad Gal Lash. I am surprised by the numerous bad reviews cause I think this mascara is great! This mascara is a triple threat: it volumizes, lengthens, and holds my curl. I also love the huge brush! Since all of Benefit's products are aesthetically pleasing, the mascara's packaging is adorable. Too bad it's on the expensive side.. As a college student, I cannot afford to spend 20 bucks on a mascara. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ohyoustealher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was fairly meh on this mascara. It wasn't the worst I've tried, but I couldn't wear it alone. I layered it on top of Maybeline's Define a Lash (which I really don't like) and it produced mediocre results. I wouldn't tell people to avoid Bad Gal necessarily, but I'll stick to cheaper things that work just as well if not a little better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ninotchka87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a good mascara. I like big brushes so that's why I bought it but it really doesn't do anything, it just colours my lashes that's it. Nothing better than any drugstore mascara but twice the price...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm glad I returned this. To me it was like maybelline great lash...Nothing there. I'm surprised that the company and price didn't put more thought into this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsSinkShips

Eh......nothing special at all and I really dislike the fat brush. It clumps, smudges and it's really hard to take it off. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by christylay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

overall this is a pretty good mascara, i tried the dior faux cills that everyone raved about and it did nothing for me. this one is the best so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by eduncan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a fan of this product. No matter how careful I am with the application, I almost always get a smudge on top of my lash line. The brush is just too fat to do a good job. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by VickyS169318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

overal i think this is a good mascara, it lengthens, thickens and is black black. however it does smudge underneath at the end of the day and is very difficult to remove.
i would reccommend this to people if they wouldnt mind spending a lot for a mascara.
also, the packaging isnt that great =/

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Cerebro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is alright. Nothing spectacular, nothing horrible. It does lengthen my lashes pretty well but I prefer volume and color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 6:37:00 AM More reviews by francescacaca

this is by far and away the best mascara i've ever tried. i'm quite shocked my the number of reviewers who have said this clumps for them because i have never experienced clumping with bad gal lash (and i must have easily gone through about 8 out these). the brush is massive when compared with other mascara brushes, and i think that's what really helps to create long and full lashes.

i have very fine, quite fair eyelashes (despite my very dark brown hair on my head) and have never been a person who wants a more subtle eyelash look for in the day and perhaps a more full on one at night, instead i want full dark thick and long lashes all day everyday. For me, this is the best mascara for the job, its definately HG status.

The packaging is bright and fun and i don't actually think this is that expensive when you consider that drugstore brands like maxfactor and l'oreal are about 8/9 each and diorshow is 18.

I like to buy 2 of these at a time from Boots when benefit have a "buy 2 items to receive 500 points" offer on.