November 26, 2014 | 1654 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Russel

Initially, I love this mascara. The big, fat brush applied the mascara quickly and thoroughly. The look I got wasn't so much bad girl, as going to work girl, but I liked that.

It dried up really quickly, though, and started to flake after a few hours on the eyes. Then, it was hello raccoon eyes. This is a complete deal-breaker for me.

I'd give it a 5 for this first work or two that I wore, then a 1 after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by badbadrubberpiggy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, this was just OK. I like the full brush, but it didn't do all that much for me, in terms of lengthening or volumizing. It didn't clump either, which is nice, but I also found it to be on the dry side.

Sad because I do generally like BeneFit products and find them to be worth the money, but this was just meh.

I'll finish the tube I bought, but I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sophs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh myy, if I were allowed to marry a mascara, I'd be Mrs. Bad Gal Lash. I am surprised by the numerous bad reviews cause I think this mascara is great! This mascara is a triple threat: it volumizes, lengthens, and holds my curl. I also love the huge brush! Since all of Benefit's products are aesthetically pleasing, the mascara's packaging is adorable. Too bad it's on the expensive side.. As a college student, I cannot afford to spend 20 bucks on a mascara. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ohyoustealher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was fairly meh on this mascara. It wasn't the worst I've tried, but I couldn't wear it alone. I layered it on top of Maybeline's Define a Lash (which I really don't like) and it produced mediocre results. I wouldn't tell people to avoid Bad Gal necessarily, but I'll stick to cheaper things that work just as well if not a little better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ninotchka87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a good mascara. I like big brushes so that's why I bought it but it really doesn't do anything, it just colours my lashes that's it. Nothing better than any drugstore mascara but twice the price...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm glad I returned this. To me it was like maybelline great lash...Nothing there. I'm surprised that the company and price didn't put more thought into this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsSinkShips

Eh......nothing special at all and I really dislike the fat brush. It clumps, smudges and it's really hard to take it off. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by christylay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

overall this is a pretty good mascara, i tried the dior faux cills that everyone raved about and it did nothing for me. this one is the best so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by eduncan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a fan of this product. No matter how careful I am with the application, I almost always get a smudge on top of my lash line. The brush is just too fat to do a good job. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by VickyS169318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

overal i think this is a good mascara, it lengthens, thickens and is black black. however it does smudge underneath at the end of the day and is very difficult to remove.
i would reccommend this to people if they wouldnt mind spending a lot for a mascara.
also, the packaging isnt that great =/