December 20, 2014 | 1599 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it because it gives me a born-with-lashes-to-die-for look, at least initially. After a few hours, it starts to smudge all over the place (hello raccoon eyes). It voluminizes and lengthens and defines, holds my curl, doesn't make my lashes rock hard and stiff (they're pretty soft! especially for wearing mascara), and doesn't clump. Most of the time I don't even need to comb my lashes! If Benefit could fix the smudging factor, this would definitely be HG for me. I would buy again, for when I need an awesome mascara but won't be wearing it very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by annibanani1206

I think it wasn't wirthy ti be bought.
Too expensive, and you can bearly get the same results with a normal drugstore mascara...

It's not bad, but for the price I expected something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by fhchick123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't tend to buy mascara for $20 because I find that most of the cheaper drugstore mascaras will do just the trick, but after going past the benefit counter I couldnt resist to buy it. Initially, I noticed how big the wand was, which is definitly a pro because it helps seperate lashes and make them bold. It also feels really light on. Some definite cons though was the fact that it smudges like crazy!! I only wear it out if im only gone for about 2 hours because after 2 hours i begin to look like a racoon. I probably wont be buying it again just for the fact that it smudges so bad

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Russel

Initially, I love this mascara. The big, fat brush applied the mascara quickly and thoroughly. The look I got wasn't so much bad girl, as going to work girl, but I liked that.

It dried up really quickly, though, and started to flake after a few hours on the eyes. Then, it was hello raccoon eyes. This is a complete deal-breaker for me.

I'd give it a 5 for this first work or two that I wore, then a 1 after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by badbadrubberpiggy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, this was just OK. I like the full brush, but it didn't do all that much for me, in terms of lengthening or volumizing. It didn't clump either, which is nice, but I also found it to be on the dry side.

Sad because I do generally like BeneFit products and find them to be worth the money, but this was just meh.

I'll finish the tube I bought, but I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sophs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh myy, if I were allowed to marry a mascara, I'd be Mrs. Bad Gal Lash. I am surprised by the numerous bad reviews cause I think this mascara is great! This mascara is a triple threat: it volumizes, lengthens, and holds my curl. I also love the huge brush! Since all of Benefit's products are aesthetically pleasing, the mascara's packaging is adorable. Too bad it's on the expensive side.. As a college student, I cannot afford to spend 20 bucks on a mascara. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ohyoustealher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was fairly meh on this mascara. It wasn't the worst I've tried, but I couldn't wear it alone. I layered it on top of Maybeline's Define a Lash (which I really don't like) and it produced mediocre results. I wouldn't tell people to avoid Bad Gal necessarily, but I'll stick to cheaper things that work just as well if not a little better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ninotchka87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a good mascara. I like big brushes so that's why I bought it but it really doesn't do anything, it just colours my lashes that's it. Nothing better than any drugstore mascara but twice the price...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm glad I returned this. To me it was like maybelline great lash...Nothing there. I'm surprised that the company and price didn't put more thought into this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsSinkShips

Eh......nothing special at all and I really dislike the fat brush. It clumps, smudges and it's really hard to take it off. Won't repurchase.