BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Benefit is a wonderful line but I was not impressed with this product even though it was recommended to me from a make-up artist.

There is nothing special about this mascara. I liked the name and have been fond of other Benefit products but I won't be buying this again. It's just not black enough to suit me and doesn't thicken that great. On the plus side, it doesn't clump even when I don't wipe off the wand. Guess I'll go back to the LashBlast. It's less pricey and the black is BLACK.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara gives a natural look rather than dramatic which is perfect for me since I don't want anything to heavy on my hooded eyes. It defines and fans out my lashes with a rich black color. Lashes look soft and fluffy without any clumps. However it smudges and gives me raccoon eyes so I can't use it anymore.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Ok, I have asian lashes (i.e. stick straight), and though this mascara did you volumize and lengthen a bit, it could not hold my curl. It might be my cheap curler, but drug store mascaras have been able to hold a better curl. I'll update this once i buy the Shiseido eyelash curler/mascara base, so I can if there are any changes when I combine it with those.

I had heard great things about this mascare and was eager to try it, so I did. It was a little dissappointing. It looked great when I first applyed the mascare. I think that it gave slight length and some volume but when I looked in the mirror a half hour later there was a ton of fall out. It continued to flake the entire day. I don't think that the product is worth the price (I have drugstore brands that I like better like double extends)! I would not repurchase this product.

this was my first high quality product i ever bought. so naturally i thought it was amazing. its only OK but it crumbles like CRAZY. i have little black specks all over my face as soon as it dries. i will not repurchase by any means.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This should be called "Good Gal Lash." (Or maybe I have loose moral?! It sure didn't look bad girl to me!!!) I tried it expecting something rocking, dark, dramatic, badass... and no... It's okay, but let's just say i use it as my work mascara now. (And i work in a conservative office).
It does give mild volume, slight length, and has a nice soft black look. Perfect for daytime polished looking mascara. I got it as a sephora insiders gift with 100 points, probably won't repurchase. Will stick with my staples YSL volume and Lash Blash dark black.

This has got to be one of the best mascaras i have ever used!! It gave me BIG BEAUTIFUL eye lashes without the clumping associated with most mascaras on the market today:)

I was so excited to try this mascara, but all in all I wasn't that impressed with it. It is expensive and in my opinion I get better results from drug store brand mascaras. It didn't do anything special or make my lashes look as nice as my other mascaras do. I won't be buying this again. It's not terrible, just not what I wanted.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my best friend's HG mascara, but for me it's unfortunately raccoon city. Didn't provide much volume, curl OR length. Good thing I tried it as a Sephora Beauty Insider reward... although I'm kind of wishing I saved my 100 points instead! Wonder if you can return a sample for points back... Lol. Back to Imju Fiberwig for me!

Popular Mascaras