BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 4/9/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

its ok, it seperatates good and no clumps but dosnt really make them longer

on 4/4/2009 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Overall it's a decent mascara but not good enough to justify the price. It does add a good amount of volume and is very black but it adds barely any length.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This CLUMPS bad and there is ALOT of fallout if you try to run a lash comb through it. It doesn't last long at all.

on 3/31/2009 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought Bal Gal off of a makeup seller on craigslist so I'm not sure if you should totally trust my experience but I found the mascara to be really dry and kind of clumpy. Though it did thicken my lashes the formula was really thick. I'm not sure if its because the seller had used it before or if thats the way the Mascara is. Seems to me, based off of other reviews that the formula is originally thick. On good thing about it is that its a good mascara to build extra coats on, there isn't as much clumping as with most mascaras when it comes to that. I would prefer a smoother formula though. Wouldn't buy again for the price. I prefer L'oreal's Voluminous!

This mascara just doesn't really work for me. It adds a bit of length but nothing to shout about and seeing as my lashes are already black it didn't really do much else. This product is over priced for what it did but I still love benefit to death. Don't be put of trying this product many other people loved it so... I don't really know why it didn't work for me. I'm going back to my loreal voluminous :)

on 3/27/2009 4:09:00 PM

I love some bad gal lash. It adds tons of volume to my lashes. I also have Bad Gal Lash in Blue and I love it. You can't tell that it's blue unless the light hits it in a certain way, like most others, but it definitely looks different than the black. This is my favorite mascara to date.

on 3/26/2009 4:53:00 PM

This mascara works pretty good.. i liked it the textures great!! i was pleased with the product..

on 3/25/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the lil' version of this at Sephora for $10.50 CAD, which I thought was a great price for a decent sized sample. Before that, I had purchased the Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash which was a big disappointment. Upon returning the Smoky Lash mascara at Sephora, I saw this at the counter and picked it up.

I was thoroughly disappointed especially since there are many raves about this mascara. The bristles of the brush are so densely packed that I can barely get the brush to run through my eyelashes. I have thin, sparse, asian eyelashes. Perhaps this works better if you have thicker long lashes, so that the brush can actually run through the lashes. However, this brush was too densely packed for my thin lashes. It neither lengthened or gave me volume. I ended up returning it and am still on the search for my HG mascara. So far, after trying many expensive and drugstore brands, L'oreal Voluminous and Maybelline XXL Intense are still my favorites.

on 3/23/2009 6:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have this mascara in blue. I wished I had not bought this. First of all, it's way too much for my budget. I found better and cheaper ones in local drug stores. It clumped a lot, and the little clumps fell off my lashes making it look all messy. Lastly, it didn't do much for my lashes. I didn't see any length or volume :(

on 3/20/2009 10:38:00 PM

I like this mascara (although I hate the price). It doesn't clump at all on me! I find that it lengthens my lashes and what I like the most is that it doesn't make my lashes stick together like some other mascara that I have tried. Not so fantastic on the volumnising though! Holds my lashes pretty well, in short this is a great ( but not a MUST HAVE) mascara. I would buy this again if the price was not so steep though....

Popular Mascaras