Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/18/2011 4:56:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you only wear natural shadows like I do, you don't need any other eyeshadows besides this one. It's amazing! You can create so many different looks. Plenty of day time looks and night time looks. Urban Decay's shadows never fail to be uber pigmented! I love using Dark Horse as an eyeliner and Naked to fill in my brows! The brush it came with is great. It packs on the eyeshadows beautifully. And its a great deal! You get twelve UD eyeshadows that are only slightly smaller than full size. So you are only paying 4 dollars per eyeshadow plus a nice brush! And if I remember correctly you get a mini primer potion. Amazing palette. Amazing deal!

on 8/18/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i must be the last girl how just got this palette :P after wantin it for so long finally i got it and its SO wort the waitin, very pigmented i love all the shades am very natural shdes girl so this is like the perfect palette for me easly blends and u can make different looks with it from simple to party look, love the packaging my palette is the one with the brush and its very good qulity brush better than i expected it to be, all in all very happy with it :D

on 8/18/2011 3:58:00 PM

Don't understand all the hype about this product. The shadows have a ton of fall out and the color selection is mostly shimmer, only a few matte selections. Not to mention all of the shades are "warm." I prefer more "cool" shadows for my skin tone. I really could only use a few of the shadows. Didn't really think this palette seemed "neutral" to me. It is expensive but for the amount of shadows you get it seems worth the price, but not if you only use a certain number of shades. Had to return this.

on 8/17/2011 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great everyday neutral eye palette.

on 8/16/2011 9:41:00 PM

Yes, all the raves on Youtube is partially true. This palette is great for day and night and also contains a brush or an eyeliner (older version). Great color selection with very soft velvety mostly shimmer colors. I believe there are only two matte colors and I wish there are more matte color selection in Urban Decay palettes. The texture is so soft and velvety that I pick up way too much eyeshadow with one stroke with a brush or a finger. I tap it off, but I still get way too much fallout on my face. I would not really mind if it was matte fallouts, but most of the eyeshadows are very shimmery. I usually just end up using the matte eyeshadows in the palette due to its excessive fallout issue. I would not repurchase the palette, but maybe I will repurchase the matte shadows individually.

on 8/16/2011 2:29:00 PM

I love this palette! After spending months lusting after it, I finally went out and bought it! I'm so happy I finally bought it! I have lighter coloring with blue eyes and these shimmery neutrals look great! And for 12 full-size eyeshadows, the price isn't bad either...I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 8/16/2011 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this palette almost every day since early June. The colors are buttery soft and very pigmented. I'm used to drugstore eyeshadow where you need to almost dig the color out of the pan to get it to show up on your lid, so of course I applied WAY to much the first time I used it. I have used every single color at least once, but I find myself using Naked, Sin, Half-Baked, and Smog very regularly. I love that I can do a summery bronze look, a smokey brown, or a very dark smokey grey/black look.... all with the same palette! I took it on vacation with me and it was the only shadows i needed. I am a high end makeup beginner and this palette was an amazing value for me. It would have taken me years to be able to afford to purchase each of these colors individually. And, they gave me a very nice brush and a mini UDPP too, which I ended up purchasing in full size because of this palette. I can't say enough good things about this palette and I have recommend it to many many friends. There are mostly shimmery shades however, so if you stick to mostly mattes this might not be the perfect palette for you.

on 8/16/2011 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is AMAZING! The colors are neutral, so anybody could work with them. Comes with shimmering and matte eyeshadows, plus the 24/7 eyeliner pencil (I have the older edition of the palette, the newer comes with a brush) stays put and comes in two great matching shades, I can't say enough about this palette other than BEST.PALETTE.EVER. And you're hearing this from a GOTH. LOL! It is expensive but it's SO worth the price!

on 8/16/2011 12:24:00 PM

Since alot has been said about this, I will quickly throw in my two cents. Highly pigmented. Smooth, little to no fallout. All of the colors are wearable. You get 12 full eyeshadows. If you are a neutral girl like me, you will love this palette. Its perfect for travel. You have daytime and nighttime colors and they all blend beautifully. Highly recommened.

on 8/15/2011 2:34:00 PM

Fantastic palette: rich colors with great payoff, love the brush that comes with it and easy to carry around. A good alternative to MAC neutral shadows (which I love, but rather not pay 20$ each). This palette inspires me to be creative every morning without ending up looking like a clown. Truly a must-have.

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products