December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kiki78

I LOVE, LOVE this product! It blends really, really well and is very easy to apply. I mainly use it on my brow bone as well as my cheek bones. It gives a great sheen, not too little, not too much. I think in the summer, I will be even more addicted. Once I have some color, I may also try moon beam, which seems to have a hint of gold in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was lusting over this for two months. I would be watching Sex and the City and would notice how SJP always had this lovely glow in later episodes which I really liked. I did a little research on here, saw this stuff in Sephora and finally bought it. I really am happy with it, I put it on my cheekbones and a smidge on my temples and it's just lovely; pink, dewey and soft. My only problem: twenty dollars for a pretty small bottle. :\ I think Benefit really does rip off their costumers most times, but I do love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

This is the best highlighter ever in my opinion! Pale pink and pearly, just right for my super pale cool toned face, gives a lovely subtle glow and shimmer. The dinky little bottle is great the little brush helps me not to pour out and waste lots of the product. I am just getting to the end of mine and I have had it getting on for 2 years now, so although expensive, is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rosieee

Is a great highlighter-not too shimmery but adds a pretty glow that isn't so noticeable that people are staring at you. I love this stuff and my only gripe is the unsanitary "nail polish like" bottle but it's not enough for me to even take off a lippie. Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excuse my choice of words but this stuff just SUCKED! It was in a teeny tiny bottle, with a nail polish applicator (annoying for something you want to spread across your face, good for nail polish, not a highlighter)and it didn't show up at all.

I have had great luck by following the reviews here at MUA but this was the exception. Save your money, this is a dud.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

This is the secret to radiant skin! For years I've been searching for that glow that we see on all the models in magazines and in movies.This is it!I have healthy skin, but it still seemed dull, especially if I used foundation which made me look matte, not raidant or dewey.This is sooo natural.I wear it everyday.I use it on my nose, my cheeks,browbone.I use it with a cheek stain.My husband coments me on "my glow" all the time.It's because of this pearly-pink highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by tablet21

I love this highlighter. I really really love the texture - nice and blendable, not greasey in the least.

I like it best mixed with a drop of Benetint on each cheek and blended for a gorgeous glowing sheer cheek stain :) Its the effect I wanted Dandelion to have on me, but Dandelion doesn't really show on my PPP/FFF skin.

High beam is divine. Will be a staple for me over the Australian summer for sure!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I love Benefit products, but I was hesitant to buy this b/c I was afraid it was going to end up like my Benetint, unused and sitting listlessly in the back of my makeup drawer.
On the contrary, I use this almost everyday to give parts of my face that dewy look. Very versatile! I pair it with Eyeko Cream for an even more pink-toned look. One of the ppl who recommended this to me said it would liven up tired faces, and she was not wrong. I'm so glad I bought this. Much more worthwhile than Hollywood Glo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely ADORE this! I applied this pink/pearl shade w/ a brush applicator to my cheekbones and it looked fabulous! It's the amount of "glow" I have been searching for, perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by alluring_temptations

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great highlighter. lots of shimmer which makes your cheeks look really radiant and shiny.