BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/5/2005 2:49:00 AM

i use this everyday. works for day or night. gives me a great glow. i use it on my brow bones and temples.

on 3/27/2005 3:37:00 PM

Gives a nice dewy sheen and brightens the skin. Great if you don't want anything too obvious or shimmery.

on 3/26/2005 1:22:00 AM

If you didn't know what this bottle held in it, you would think that this is a pearly pink nailpolish. I was fooled at first too! This pearly pale pink concoction is supposed to highlight your face and is much touted by Elle and other mags as being a top model staple. I beg to differ however, it is not shimmery, but pearly as is the Moonbeam which I feel is far superior to this. The reason I say that is because I feel that the High Beam is way too subtle to show up. I am very fair skinned and have been naturally gifted with high cheekbones, which I thought could be better accentuated with this. Even putting this on before any makeup, it didn't show up at all. I like the cute bottle and concept, but would not venture to buy this again, the Hollywood Glo and Moonbeam outshine this ten to one in my book!

on 3/24/2005 3:07:00 PM

I like the concept of this, I've used about 1/4 of my bottle. I find it to be just a smidge too frosty. A little less frost, a little more pink should do the trick. I have tried this with combining it with a tint and gives a reaaly good effect. It's worth a try

on 3/22/2005 6:06:00 AM

A must for anyone, dont think you need to say anything more ;o)

on 3/15/2005 12:07:00 PM

This is my all time HG product. It gives me that perfect glow. I put it on my cheekbones. I get compliments all the time, but I hesitate to tell people what it is. I don't want anyone to know my secret. The only thing is I absolutely hate the packaging. It seems like it leaks out and my product is wasted. For what I paid, I can't afford to waste any of it!

on 3/11/2005 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

One of my few lasting HG items. The kind where I hope nobody figures out my secret...

i adore this, it gives me such a dewey, glowing look. at first I thought the product might not match my skintone, but when I applied it, I found it to be very sheer and lightweight. love love love :D

High Beam is deffinitely my must-have product. I use it everyday, even when I'm not wearing other makeup. It gives my fair complexion an amazing, gorgeous glow, like Gwyneth Paltrow. I had tried Moon Beam previously, but it didn't really show up on my skin. If you're fair, then HIgh Beam is for you.

This is great with benetint. Use a blush brush to blend, once you put it on your cheek with the nailpolish applicator. I put one streak of benetint, one streak of high beam and then blend them with the brush. It's a great shimmery, healthy look overall. Nothing else lasts this long!

Video Reviews & Tutorials