July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2004 11:59:00 PM More reviews by cakespender

Ohhhhhh ladies, I am in LOVE! I have very fair skin and was looking for something to impart a healthy glow to my skin this fall/winter. Have I found it with High Beam! Although the bottle seems alittle hard to deal with what with the nail polish applicator deal I find it fairly easy to put my face lotion in my palm then apply some of the HighBeam to it then rub it all together and apply. Voila! Radiant skin! It also works great for me as a cream eyeshadow and in the corners of my eyes to brighten me up alittle.
This stuff rocks. Too bad I didnt know about stuff years ago

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2004 10:59:00 AM More reviews by PaulaKaiser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's pretty good, once you learn how to work with it. On its own, it doesn't do a whole lot for me, but mixed in with the Benetint cheek stain... WOW. Makes my cheeks look beautiful, and my complexion healthy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by minimac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This immediately takes my evening look up a notch when blended onto cheekbones and browbones. Highlights bone structure like you wouldn't believe - also looks very pretty in photographs as it catches the light. It looks absolutely beautiful on collarbones and shoulders - I've had many a compliment on how 'delicate' I look from men when I've been wearing this. I'm very pale and this looks like moonlight reflecting off the skin.
The fab thing is that the shimmer is subtle, not glittery - so it really does give a natural glow. People won't realise the artifice behind the glowing beauty they see before them. Amen to that.
On the negative side - I hate the packaging. Hard to get out the last bit, can drip, hard to measure how much you want, and don't like the gunky build up around the top of the bottle.
My mother once mistook this for nail varnish and painted her toes with a thick layer (probably about 5 quids worth of High Beam). When I realised what she'd done, she was sitting on the bed waiting for it to dry.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Skrink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

God, i love this ! I am a big highlighter fan and have found lots of uses for high beam.This makes me look so healthy but i ran out ages ago and really need to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by motherchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product really gives my skin that dewkissed look. It does a good job of being dew-y and not sparkly, though it looks like sparkle lotion in the bottle. I don't detect a scent and it doesn't bother my skin at all. This is pretty good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2004 2:21:00 PM More reviews by pogeline

I think its ok, but thats all. The color is pretty, but not extraordinary, there are tons of shimmer products out there. ALso it doesn´t stay put on oily skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:50:00 AM More reviews by PatrishaTX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Pink satiny nailpolish packed highlighter! Its quick and easy to use! I love the shimmer I get on either my eyelid or my cheekbone! Very pretty and a must for every MAKEUP DIVA!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by blondeangelwing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fair skin so the way the light caught it & reflected off made my skin look pretty, however it didn't last long at all and clumps if you get to oily or dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tweaze

I like High Beam, but I'm not totally crazy about it. On the plus side, it works very well with my fair skin. If you apply it lightly, and blend it in well, it's very pretty. It's not too heavy, or greasy, and it's especially nice for summer.
However, if it's not well blended, it tends looks like you didn't wash off all of your facewash, and it's dried onto your face. I can see that it would be too greasy for oil-prone skin. Also, I hate the packaging! There tends to be product build-up on the nail brush thing and the neck of the bottle, the nail polish brush is weird, and kind of messy to apply. It's about 20 bucks, which is a little pricy in my opinion. I admit, I've repurchased, since I lost my first bottle right after buying it. However, since using it more, I don't think I'll re-buy it, my second bottle will never run out, and I have too many gripes with the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by cosmogrl25

I looooove this! It goes so nicely with Head Over Heels Cheekies and my fair skin and blonde hair. It makes me look like I have a natural glow. I recommend it. Just use it sparingly or you can look too shiny.