September 22, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by biscotti1

Oh wow! Why have I been buying dept store brands of eye makeup remover? For years I used Clinique and have tried many other pricey brands because I found many of the drugstore brands to be sooo oily. Then a friend of mine told me about this one. It is fantastic. It's oil free and perfume free, you don't have to rub hard or use a lot, and it's very effective. On top of that I paid around $5 for it. Can't beat that! This is a staple in my skin/makeup cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this for the first time and I have to say it is amazing!!! It took every bit of my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off in a flash! The best thing about is that it is oil free. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! I will definately buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An absolute 5 since it is absolutely stunning for the price.Very effective and does not sting my sensitive skin and eyes.The reason why it gets a 5 because the list of ingredients is quite safe (of course everything is relative).The only 2things in it which should have been removed are Tripotassium EDTA and benzyl alcohol.Not bad compare to many other products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this dual phase at the store-had run out of Almay and thought I'd give this a whirl.It works well,removes even waterproof mascara(I apply it with a cotton ball,allow it to set then remove.)It is non oily and doesn't leave a residue.I like that it has never stung my eyes as a lot of eye makeup removers have in the past.Neutorgena is fast becoming one of my HG lines-I use the hand repair,hair products,makeup and skincare.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good eye make-up remover, but not for waterproof mascara. It took forever to take the waterproof mascara off, and I used a lot of the product. It also had a weird smell that I did not like. It's good for non-waterproof eye make-up though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 1:09:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl05

I think this makeup remover is great.It has silicone which gives it that slick feel but that's what gives it it's removing power.I have tried about 15 different high end m/u removers (chanel, shiseido, clinique, lauder, origins, lancome) and I still prefer the Neutrogena.It dosen't irritate my eyes like others, removes m/u quickly and is cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this eye makeup remover. It isn't oily at all and removes all your eye-makeup in one swipe. This is one of the two only eye makeup removers I use. It works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

...HOLY GRAIL ITEM FOR ME...

FINALLY! A drugstore eye MU remover that's dual-phase! This product rivals Clinique's Take the Day Off & Lancome's Bi-Facial... at a much cheaper price. It works wonderfully and I love it... only $5.49 on Drugstore.com. I will definitely be purchasing this again and it's HG status for me. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cheral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a two-for-one deal at target.
positive: it removes your makeup effectively.
negative: it leaves a greasy residue and you have to wash your face afterwards, but I do that anyway. also i find it annoying how you have to shake the bottle which sometimes I forget to do.

edit: it is really annoying having to wipe off the makeup remover residue, but if you are ok with that then buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 10:08:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie5349

I got this because I am on the hunt for a good drugstore eye makeup remover. This is the best I've found so far -- it does leave my eyes feeling a little oily after use, but it's much cheaper than the Clarins one I was using. It does a good job of removing all eye makeup.