Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 12/25/2005 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was using Clinique makeup removers for years before I found this. (I see another reviewer had this same situation). I was never happy with any of the drugstore brands I tried- either they didn't take off the makeup or they irritated my eyes. I was due for a new bottle of Clinique when I noticed this Neutrogena product in Target and figured I'd give it a try. It works just as well as Clinique for much less $!! I wear only waterproof mascara, sometimes waterproof eye liner as well, and this stuff gets it all off easily with no residue. Will definitely keep buying this one!

on 12/12/2005 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

my first eye makeup remover. very effective. can remove my maybelline waterproof lash expansive mascara and fasio mascara in one wipe! it's affordable as well!!! gentle on my eyes too. no problem using it while still wearing my contact lens

on 12/6/2005 2:30:00 PM

I love this product and I have been using it for over a year now. It is one of the best makeup removers not to mention the price is definitely reasonable when compared to other name brands. I was previously using Clinique's remover which was also good, but this one works the same for less than half of Clinique's price. It's not oily and it removes even waterproof eye makeups! Try it girls!

on 12/6/2005 11:57:00 AM

It's a real good eye makeup remover. It's a tiny bit greasy but nothing bad. I will purchase again.

on 12/4/2005 4:47:00 PM

I have searched long and hard for a cheaper alternative to the Lancome bi-facil that I keep straying away from. The Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover is a great replacement. It removes really heavy eye makeup without irritating my eyes. It does leave behind a greasy feeling film, but that is ok if you are going to wash the rest of your face anyway. I highly recommend trying this if you need a good makeup remover but don't want to spend too much. Although its worth noting that this eye makeup remover works better than many of the high end brand I have tried (most recently Bobbi Brown)....

on 12/4/2005 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would buy this product again and I have, many times. It costs around $5.00 at any drugstore, but I have been able to score a limited edition at 2/$5.98 at a few different stores. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I do wear ColorStay eyeliner and that stuff stays on forever. But, with this eyemakeup remover, it comes right off. I also use it on my lips because I use ColorStay lipstick and that stuff will not come all the way off without it! Give it a shake because it's a dual phase makeup remover and needs to be blended. Is not completely oil free because I can feel residue on my eyes, but I always wash my face after that anyway. Don't have blurred vision and it doesn't irritate. Pond's also makes a good eye makeup remover that is very similar to this -- I tend to switch off between the two depending on price.

on 12/3/2005 7:42:00 PM

This is the best eye make-up remover I have ever used. Gentler and less irritating than Clinique Take off the Day or Lancome Bi-Fical at half the price! I have super sensitive eyes and this stuff feels as natural was water.

on 11/29/2005 2:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I think it's the best make-up remover I tried so far (and I tried a ton!) Very gentle, and works well.

on 11/28/2005 4:26:00 PM

Raining on the parade here - I tried this eye makeup remover based on reviews here, but I'm not totally satisfied. It does take off my waterproof mascara - eventually. I need to spend several minutes and soak my cotton pad 2-3 times before it's all gone. Maybe I just use heavy duty mascara or something (L'Oreal Voluminous). The main gripe I have so far with this product though, is that it isn't very gentle on my eye area... after two nights of using it, my eyes felt dry and sore, especially at the corners - big thumbs down. Also, everyone keeps saying it's cheap, but I got it for $10.99 CDN which doesn't seem that cheap to me, especially for something I need to use every night that won't last very long. So, I'm still looking for "the one". *EDIT* I gave the remainder of this to my mom, and she just informed me last night that she doesn't like it either.

on 11/26/2005 10:55:00 PM

I've always used Clinique or Mary kay makeup removers.....I bought this weeks ago when running low on $. I'm glad I did. This stuff works just as good as the expensive ones. Took off most of my makeup and didn't make my skin feel sooooo greasy like some others do. Totally buy again!