October 22, 2014 | 1432 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I'm very sensitive to any eye product.
This one doesn't sting, is effective even on WP mascara, and isn't very expensive.
It leaves an oily film on my skin, but nothing terrible, it can be removed easily with lukewarm water or with a face gel cleanser.
This is the first interesting product I found after my Yves Rocher Bio calmille eye makeup rmeover has been discontinuated. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ladyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This dual phase cleanser is probably the best eye makeup remover at the drugstore. Non-irritating, slight residue but not intolerable. I keep of bottle of this in my kit for when I do makeup jobs. Check your store because I have also found it in a larger size at my Walmart.

HOWEVER, the hands-down absolute best eye makeup remover on the planet is Lise Watier's Solution Double. It works a lot faster that this remover, including waterproof mascara, no irritation and not a trace of residue. Lise Watier's is harder to find (see my review for info) and it's more expensive, but it is worth twice the price as far as I am concerned.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2005 8:05:00 PM More reviews by astriastri

My eyes are always watery so I can only wear waterproof mascara. I've been looking for the perfect (and good value) eye makeup remover and have switched from Loreal to Clinique and back to Loreal and finally gave Neutrogena. This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have used because it removes all traces of eyeliner, shadows and even my waterproof mascara! It is very gentle and doesn't sting at all!

Tip: To remove eye makeup, rest cotton pad (dabbed with eye makeup remover) on top of closed eye and wait for a couple of minutes before gently swiping cotton off. This is not only more efficient in dissolving the makeup, but it also prevents damage to the sensitive skin around the eye area due to violent pulling and rubbing.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2005 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bethany117

This removes eye makeup very well and has no sting to it. No complaints here. I will repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by newgrammy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use Almay, but it stings my eyes so I tried this and it works great on my waterproof mascara with absolutely no stinging. I won't be going back to Almay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 8:54:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I'll add to the raves....this is cheap, gentle, effective, and never irritates my sensitive skin. Removes all traces of my eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. Got this BOGOF at Walgreen's!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by biscotti1

Oh wow! Why have I been buying dept store brands of eye makeup remover? For years I used Clinique and have tried many other pricey brands because I found many of the drugstore brands to be sooo oily. Then a friend of mine told me about this one. It is fantastic. It's oil free and perfume free, you don't have to rub hard or use a lot, and it's very effective. On top of that I paid around $5 for it. Can't beat that! This is a staple in my skin/makeup cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this for the first time and I have to say it is amazing!!! It took every bit of my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off in a flash! The best thing about is that it is oil free. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! I will definately buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An absolute 5 since it is absolutely stunning for the price.Very effective and does not sting my sensitive skin and eyes.The reason why it gets a 5 because the list of ingredients is quite safe (of course everything is relative).The only 2things in it which should have been removed are Tripotassium EDTA and benzyl alcohol.Not bad compare to many other products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this dual phase at the store-had run out of Almay and thought I'd give this a whirl.It works well,removes even waterproof mascara(I apply it with a cotton ball,allow it to set then remove.)It is non oily and doesn't leave a residue.I like that it has never stung my eyes as a lot of eye makeup removers have in the past.Neutorgena is fast becoming one of my HG lines-I use the hand repair,hair products,makeup and skincare.