April 19, 2014 | 1837 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this palette! Staying power...beautiful colors...well pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict13

I finally bought this about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I already had the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, which is similar but I like this one better. For one, the texture of the eye shadows are much softer and velvety in the Naked palette. Also, the packaging is much sleeker in the Naked palette (the Too Faced one is really bulky). Lastly, the value is MUCH better with the UD Naked palette than with the Too Faced Natural Eye palette (both are around the same price but with the Naked palette, you get 12 full sized shadows instead of 3 large and 6 very small shadows with the Too Faced palette. Overall, I would highly recommend the UD Naked palette even if you already have a lot of neutral shadows like I do. It will be great for travel too and I like every single shade, which almost NEVER happens with a palette for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by alsma431

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just buy it already if you haven't!!!
An amazing product! I'm not too keen on the packaging though... I am thinking of depotting them.. but it might be too risky.
great colours can be worn day or night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by z4zoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Basically everyone has already said this, but this palette is straight up AMAZING. in my opinion, these are better quality than MAC shadows by far. They are super pigmented, easy to blend, beautiful and easy to work with. You can create so many different looks using just this one palette. It is expensive, but considering how much product you're getting, it's a really great deal. After pulling this baby out at a friend's house while getting ready for prom, all of my friends were begging me to do their makeup, and two of them went out within the next week to hunt this palette down.
Blue eyed girls, try half baked on the lid, darkhorse in the crease, and virgin to highlight...amazing!
Buy this, you will not be disappointed..it's pretty much the only palette you'll need!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best neutral color palette ever!
I don't like matte shadows very much, but in this palette they are lovely =) Half Baked is my favorite shade.
It is a little bit expensive, but quality is very good.

Update: Sin has become my favorite shade. I still like all of them but Sin is the mos used one. The brush is not very good with powder eye shadow.. I think it's too stiff and not fluffy enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by sannasan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is an awesome eyes shadow pallete that every 1 should have. From day to night make up also applicable. the quality is just bravo as it's easy to apply ( apply once u can see the color) . Besides , it comes with a eye's primer and brush, quite cost effective as u need not to buy the tools.

overall, I'm so in love with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Jammyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Is this just the best eyeshadow palette ever .... Yes!

I bought this palette for my Daughter and kept trying to pinch it all the time. I paid 36 for hers on Ebay and recently on a flight I paid 26.50! Do not buy this on Ebay, people are charging far too much. The new palette now comes with an eyeshadow brush instead of the double ended eyeliner. To be honest, I'm not sure I like the brush much.

Anyhoo .... these eyeshadows are just beautiful. The colours and the quality are excellent. A couple are good for a base and the rest are just lovely for day or evening wear. Since this palette has been in our house, we never really use any other eyeshadows! It would be great if Urban Decay brought out another with some brighter colours that could also be used as eyeliners :o)

I think anyone who buys this will not be disappointed x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I didn't buy this sooner because I was happy with my Coastal Scents 88 warm palette. But when I hit pan on my CS palette, I decided to try the Naked palette. I couldn't find it in any Sephora stores, so I ordered it online ($58CAD+tax+shipping = ~$78. eep!). Mine came with an eyeshadow brush and a travel sized primer potion. I am NC30 and some of the lighter shades did not show up well on my skin. The stay, colour selection, blendability and pigmentation etc are good but not anything to get all excited about. In fact, I am a little disappointed -not because this is a bad product but because I set the bar up so high based on all the rave reviews and hype. If you already have the CS warm palette, don't bother, the Naked palette will just duplicate some of it. My #1 remains the Chanel "spices" palette, which in my opinion, far surpasses this, even though its only 4 shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Jyklove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this palette almost everyday. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jazsmaz102

I'm in love with the Naked palette! All the warm, neutral, and extremely flattering colors that any girl could ever dream of, all in one case. I remember waiting for new shipments to Sephora since every time I went to any of the store locations, they were all sold out! I went through long months without it, and after waiting and losing faith in Sephora for the palette to arrive, I stumbled upon it at my local Ulta store! I couldn't believe they had ONE left and I knew I just had to get it right there and then. The price isn't so bad for what you get, and it's totally worth every cent to me. I have light skin with some yellow undertone, so this palette has the perfect shades to match my skin tone and to highlight and accentuate my brown eyes. You can definitely dress your look down or up with these colors and play around with them by blending shades to create an eye-popping effect. I am totally set and satisfied with this palette, and feel no need to look any further for everyday eyeshadow shades.