BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 7/30/2005 10:07:00 PM

I love high beam, it's one of the few highlighters that blends well into very fair skin. when applied as directed, it gives a beautiful glow. i do find it easy to apply too much however, and i'm not sure about the applicator-- after a couple weeks i started to get little blemishes when i used it a couple days in a row, and i think using the brush on my skin and then putting it back into the bottle may have something to do with it. however, this is so much better for my skin tone than any other highlighter i've tried, so i definitely repurchase this as necessary.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this highlighter! I wear it on my browbones, cheekbones, inner corners of my eyes, and on the center of my lips. It gives the perfect pearly sheen, and I love how it gives my skin a flawless look. The nailpolish bottle is very cute too, and I like the brush very much.

on 6/23/2005 12:36:00 AM

I absolutely adore High Beam! It gives my skin a pinky dewy glow. I apply it on my cheekbones, brow bones, temples and chin. It's also great since it can be layered. If I want more than just a dewy glow and would prefer shimmery light pink cheeks for a party, I just apply more! High Beam looks best on ligh skin tones, while Moon Beam looks best on darker skin tones. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I dropped the bottle from a low surface accidentaly and it shattered. Instead of a glass bottle, I think they should package it in some sort of squeeze-tube. I will repurchase this product over and over again!!

on 6/20/2005 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is one of my favorite beauty products from benefit. it goes on like silk and gives my skin a pink dewy shine. i normally just put it on my cheeks and above my eyelids and it makes me look and feel like a princess!

on 6/9/2005 1:38:00 PM

I love this product! Once I began using this, friends would ask if I had been doing anything differently with my skin to make it glow. After applying foundation and bronzer, I dot my cheek bones and blend. For a more dramatic effect, I put a tiny bit on my chin, forehead, or browbones as well. The light pink color blends very nicely with my fair skin. The bottle allows you to apply the exact amount you would like to use without wasting any. I expect this to last quite a while, but will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 5/21/2005 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day and used it last night during a night out on the Strip. I am impressed at how natural this looks! Not glittery, just dewy and pretty, like those models in Vogue. I'm not sure how long it lasts, I will try this during a typical 8 hr day to see...So far, I'm happy I tried this!

on 5/10/2005 10:26:00 AM

This highlighter gives me a perfect JLo glow when paired with Nars Casino (or other bronzers). Works very well and it lasts.

on 5/8/2005 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am always skeptical with Benefit's products, they can reel you in with their wonderfully creative cute packaging, and lots of times I have been let down with the products, but this is one of the better ones. It adds a nice "glow" to the skin, my husband even asked me what I was doing to make me look so "radiant and glowing" and he never notices such things!!! I will rebuy it.

on 4/27/2005 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is so cute. When I put it on my face it gives a very slight glow. Very pretty! I do find it is a wee bit difficult to blend, but its all right. The stuff comes in something that looks like a bottle of nail polish. It was about twenty bucks, but I think this stuff will last me a long time. It lasrs about half the day on me so I could reapply. But be careful
.... Too much can make ya look oily.
(Nc35 combo skin).

on 4/19/2005 2:01:00 AM

I got very fair skin and use both High beam (pink highlighter) and Moon beam (golden highlighter) which look great over my Senna Slip Cover foundation. They accent my cheekbones very nicely and provide the perfect glow. They come in adorable bottles with a wonderful application brush, and last forever.

Video Reviews & Tutorials