BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

HG for a glowy/dewy look without looking like I woke up from a night out without washing my face. BeneFit does not test on animals.

on 11/25/2005 11:08:00 AM

Really like this - I use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones and around my eyes (from lash to brow, and in the inner and outer corners). It brightens up my face and helps conceal darkness around my eyes. I have VERY pale skin, and it adds a glow to it. It looks like a very pastel, shimmery pink in the bottle, but it doesn't have much color on the skin - more of a subtle radiance. Very pretty, and it lasts forever (I've had mine for at least 6 months, and I'm not even to the half-way mark). I use it every time I apply makeup, after tinted moisturizer and concealer. If you're looking for a
*highlighter*, try this one out (but not if you're wanting something with vivid color, or a replacement for blush). I have a sneaking suspicion that this might work particularly well for individuals with darker skin.

on 11/18/2005 11:32:00 AM

OMG! How come I didn't recognize a HG when I find one? I was a little disappointed with this product for the 1st few days as on top of powdered foundation, it just looked flaky to me! However, viola! Someone suggested I use this before my foundation, and I get compliments about how much I just glow or am so radiant-looking when I think I looked pretty washed out before! Definitely HG. I use this everyday now. :) For reference I'm a MAC N20. Bought Moon Beam for my very tan best friend. Packaging isn't fantastic, price is pretty steep but hey, its a quality product~ EDITED: This is sooo expensive already and benefit raised the price to 22USD from 20USD. Bummer! But I still love this.. Sigh

Edit,2012: I kind of forgot abt this n went to try alot of diff highlighters, cream n powder n now I realise why this was HG n nothing else compares! I just can't find anything that gave me a dewy pink hue glow! Thumbs uppppp!!

on 11/11/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG!!! i love this stuff. gives a great glow & lasts for most of the day. it works perfectly on my snow white fair skin...if you have darker skin moon beam would work a lot better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

another one of Benefit's must haves. I've been using this one for awhile, not really for every day use, but more for when I go out. I put a little on my cheekbones, and browbones and it really does accentuate those areas. It really gives you a sexy healthy glow and shimmer.

on 10/14/2005 7:03:00 PM

I use this as an eye shadow for my inner eyes and brow line it is great because I can't use dark shadows for those areas and High Beam is THE every day product for me to look dewy and elegant. SERIOUSLY, I am addicted to this product... it makes me feel like a beautiful ballerina. The packaging is perfect I just dot and blend with nail poilish like applicator. It has a creamy texture, not too watery. I seriously love it!!!!!

on 10/9/2005 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this and find it does in fact highlight my face nicely. But I wear powder foundation and there's no good way to make this product work with my foundation. If you use liquid foundation, I really recommend this because it's not glittery. But for people like me who use powder foundation, I recommend Mally or Smashbox powder highlighters.

I've been using this as highlighter on my brow bones and it just doesn't seem to be showing up very good one me at all. I think it may just be a tad overpriced for the effects that it gives, plus you know those little fine brow hairs you get between waxing?...this accentuates those like crazy! the packaging and applicator is awful...warning..don't twist too tight or that cap will break and all the product will dry up! Will not repurchase there's a lot of other cheaper better packaged highlighters out there

on 9/26/2005 3:22:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! Gives a beautiful sheen to wherever you apply. Great for highlighting the upper cheek bones. A little on the expensive side though.

on 8/22/2005 7:12:00 PM

I adore this. Like the reviewer below i find that some benefit products are totally ineffectual but this one does what it's supposed to ie give a subtle shimmery glow. I dab this on my cheekbones and cleavage and it looks great.

Video Reviews & Tutorials