September 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by GypsyMoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this product is decent. I'm a sucker for packaging, which is half the reason I bought this. Colour on face is really nice, gives a dewy natural sheen to cheekbones and brow bones - a little iffy to apply until you get the hang of it because if you're not looking at it with the light reflecting off of it you could have a smear of it and not really be able to see it.
Comes in a nailpolish-type bottle and you apply it with the brush, which I find sometimes applies unevenly.
Would be happier with a more easy to apply highlighter, but this one gives the perfect colour and dewyness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so-so about this one. It gave a dewy light to my cheek bones, but did nada for the browbones. I have to apply a LOT for it to actually show up enough. It's a little too sheer, which is a sentence I thought I'd never type/speak!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product it does what it says it does...but their are definitely cheaper alternatives...mostly like everything benefit puts out...overprices for average products. There are sooooo many highlighters out there, this is certain not even close to the best one, and certain isnt cheap enough to be getting away with it either.

And I hate the package...It dropped out of my bag the second day I had it any smashed everywhere...when I emailed their costumer service to recommend changing the bottle to plastic the benefit people were nice enough send me a second bottle for free. but I doubt I'll be purchasing the product again, as I said above there are so many highlighters out there that do the same thing, some do it even better, for much cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by cd1793

This highlighter works wonders as it claims. The only reason I gave it a 4 is the price. With further experimentation adue, I think I've found a much cheaper, but not inferior substitute: the revlon face illuminator loose powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This is my favorite liquid highlighter. I've tried a few brands but this one is the best! This has the perfect pearlescent soft pink hue. I'm fair skinned, this shows up beautifully on my skin.

It's more pigmented than most of the liquid highlighters I've tried. The texture is amazing, not greasy/oily, not heavy, doesn't look fake once applied on the skin. It's not sticky at all, it's easy to apply and to blend onto the skin. Very versatile: I use it on the top of my upper lip, under my brows, on my cheekbones, near my eyes, etc. It adds a beautiful 'hollywood star' glow & a perfect glamourous look! ;-) It also brightens my face when I'm tired.

The quality is excellent, it stays pretty well on the skin. It doesn't look too shimmery but I wouldn't apply it all over the face, I think it would be too much.

My HG highlighter and one of my makeup staples. Pretty pricey but the bottle lasts quite a while, so it worths every penny. Truly a must-have! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by misii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this product - this is my MUST HAVE item, cannot live without. It states if you want model looking highlights, this is it. Never gaudy or over the top, just perfect pinkish hightlights. I use it just at the top of my cheek bones and it's the perfect finishing touch! Love it so much. The bottle has a wand that is perfect for application. Can't say enough about how great this is.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kiki78

I LOVE, LOVE this product! It blends really, really well and is very easy to apply. I mainly use it on my brow bone as well as my cheek bones. It gives a great sheen, not too little, not too much. I think in the summer, I will be even more addicted. Once I have some color, I may also try moon beam, which seems to have a hint of gold in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was lusting over this for two months. I would be watching Sex and the City and would notice how SJP always had this lovely glow in later episodes which I really liked. I did a little research on here, saw this stuff in Sephora and finally bought it. I really am happy with it, I put it on my cheekbones and a smidge on my temples and it's just lovely; pink, dewey and soft. My only problem: twenty dollars for a pretty small bottle. :\ I think Benefit really does rip off their costumers most times, but I do love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

This is the best highlighter ever in my opinion! Pale pink and pearly, just right for my super pale cool toned face, gives a lovely subtle glow and shimmer. The dinky little bottle is great the little brush helps me not to pour out and waste lots of the product. I am just getting to the end of mine and I have had it getting on for 2 years now, so although expensive, is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rosieee

Is a great highlighter-not too shimmery but adds a pretty glow that isn't so noticeable that people are staring at you. I love this stuff and my only gripe is the unsanitary "nail polish like" bottle but it's not enough for me to even take off a lippie. Great product!