April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 2:39:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

My staple eye makeup remover. Sure, its not as effective as Lancome bifacil, but it is waaayyy less expensive and still works pretty well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this to help remove my waterproof mascara. This is perfect. I've been using this for about two weeks or so daily. I had been using Rimmel's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover but it just wasn't potent enough. I am prone to milia but since this is a rinse-off remover, I just work some face wash into my lashes afterwards to get rid of possible eye makeup remover residue despite it's oil-free claim(something in it feels oily whether it is oil or not). I love it. It doesn't say anything about contact-wearers so I just take out my contacts before I use it (since I use it at the end of the day anyway). I still use Rimmel though to correct makeup mistakes as it doesn't leave residue, it's a non-rinse-off remover, and it's contact safe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jeanff

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover. It does a great job without giving you the blurry eyes. It doesn't sting either. It is the best remover I have ever tried, and it's also the least expensive I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by kerry12

Another great tip from MUA. I switched on and off from Clarins to Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup removers for years and was happy with both. Then I read about this and figured I'd try it since I go through those 20 something dollar bottles of eye makeup remover rather quickly. Well I've been using it for a couple of months now and find it every bit as good as the other ones and a fraction of the price. How can you beat that?!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:48:00 PM More reviews by daisylover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this product and love it. I used to hate removing my mascara. It would sting and I would have bleary eyes from the oil!! This stuff is the best!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by sophrn

This product claims to be oil-free, yet it does feel very oily and greasy. There is even a separation of the ingredients in the bottle, so some oil-based product does float up on top. Although it does a decent job of removing eye makeup, I will not repurchase b/c it does feel very greasy/oily on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover works as well as any others I have tried, but it doesn't remove mascara as well as my cleansers from Paula's Choice, so I don't use it often. It does one thing particularly well: It thoroughly removes MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour and even helps counteract some of the dryness that it, like all long-wear lipsticks, causes. I will probably repurchase it just for this use.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Gylcol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phenoxethanol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Clinique Take the Day Off for years. I hated paying that price since I went through the bottle so quickly. I tried the Rimmel Eye Makeup remover and it did not do the job. This eye makeup remover is awesome and half the price of my favorite Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for free from one of my mom's friends about a month ago! I really really like this product! It does get your eyeshadow,liner, and mascara off great! No oily residue like it says on the bottle! I would recommened!

Update: I still use this product and still LOVE it. Its an amazing gentle eye make up remover. It doesn't sting but if you do get it into your eyes it makes them a little cloudy but that goes away. This even removes my Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara(which is extremely hard to take off). This product is A+++++!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad for the price, but doesn't work as well as Clinique Take the Day Off. Irritates my eyes slightly. I'll probably use it up, but I won't repurchase.