January 26, 2015 | 942 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 2:30:00 PM More reviews by VvvLoryvvV

I love this product and I have been using it for over a year now. It is one of the best makeup removers not to mention the price is definitely reasonable when compared to other name brands. I was previously using Clinique's remover which was also good, but this one works the same for less than half of Clinique's price. It's not oily and it removes even waterproof eye makeups! Try it girls!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 11:57:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a real good eye makeup remover. It's a tiny bit greasy but nothing bad. I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mirah

I have searched long and hard for a cheaper alternative to the Lancome bi-facil that I keep straying away from. The Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover is a great replacement. It removes really heavy eye makeup without irritating my eyes. It does leave behind a greasy feeling film, but that is ok if you are going to wash the rest of your face anyway. I highly recommend trying this if you need a good makeup remover but don't want to spend too much. Although its worth noting that this eye makeup remover works better than many of the high end brand I have tried (most recently Bobbi Brown)....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I would buy this product again and I have, many times. It costs around $5.00 at any drugstore, but I have been able to score a limited edition at 2/$5.98 at a few different stores. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I do wear ColorStay eyeliner and that stuff stays on forever. But, with this eyemakeup remover, it comes right off. I also use it on my lips because I use ColorStay lipstick and that stuff will not come all the way off without it! Give it a shake because it's a dual phase makeup remover and needs to be blended. Is not completely oil free because I can feel residue on my eyes, but I always wash my face after that anyway. Don't have blurred vision and it doesn't irritate. Pond's also makes a good eye makeup remover that is very similar to this -- I tend to switch off between the two depending on price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by karyn35

This is the best eye make-up remover I have ever used. Gentler and less irritating than Clinique Take off the Day or Lancome Bi-Fical at half the price! I have super sensitive eyes and this stuff feels as natural was water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

I think it's the best make-up remover I tried so far (and I tried a ton!) Very gentle, and works well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2005 4:26:00 PM More reviews by just_imagine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Raining on the parade here - I tried this eye makeup remover based on reviews here, but I'm not totally satisfied. It does take off my waterproof mascara - eventually. I need to spend several minutes and soak my cotton pad 2-3 times before it's all gone. Maybe I just use heavy duty mascara or something (L'Oreal Voluminous). The main gripe I have so far with this product though, is that it isn't very gentle on my eye area... after two nights of using it, my eyes felt dry and sore, especially at the corners - big thumbs down. Also, everyone keeps saying it's cheap, but I got it for $10.99 CDN which doesn't seem that cheap to me, especially for something I need to use every night that won't last very long. So, I'm still looking for "the one". *EDIT* I gave the remainder of this to my mom, and she just informed me last night that she doesn't like it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Savannah2004

I've always used Clinique or Mary kay makeup removers.....I bought this weeks ago when running low on $. I'm glad I did. This stuff works just as good as the expensive ones. Took off most of my makeup and didn't make my skin feel sooooo greasy like some others do. Totally buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 1:19:00 PM More reviews by abril

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so grateful for finding this product. It's so gentle, never irritates my eyes yet removes all the waterproof eye makeup. And truly non-greasy at all! I switched from Clinique Take the Day Off/ Rinse Off, and this is definitely better, and cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2005 10:34:00 AM More reviews by miu66

Love this product!! It took off the most stubborn of waterproof mascaras (Maybelline XXL - white primer + black topcoat) gently and in one wipe! Yes, I've used other equally effective removers before, but this is the only one that doesn't leave an oily film. Definitely would buy this again!!!!