October 30, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Camay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the bomb. Nuff said.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Uh oh, I hate to say this, but this is no HG product for me. My lips are still chapped and dry. Too bad, I was really hoping this would do the trick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product!! I use this on my severely chapped lips and it is so soothing. My lips are better overnight. I bought it in a tube and squeeze out the product. It is less greasy and thicker than Vaseline. It stays on my lips and feels great. The price is right, too. I will use this for other maladies such as dry skin, cuticles, burns, etc. Get some! Trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mnm10022

Excellent. I have tried everything from La Mer and Elizabeth Arden 8-hour to Carmex and Blistex - and all brands inbetween. This is the *only* thing that actually re-moisturizes my dry lips. I recently bought it in the tub, but prefer it in the tube (much easier to apply and more hygenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by barbarascohen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thanks to the women from MUA, I was able to find this incredible product for my dry lips. Nothing, and I mean nothing has been able to do what this product has which is to allow the lips to feel moist and undry. I have tried La Mer, Kiels, blistex, carmex, l'occataine and aquaphor is the best of the best. As an update, this is the BEST product I have found on MUA, i.e. the one making the most difference in "before and after" use! It is inexpensive, packaged well and you get a good deal for the money. Thanks again to my friends from Canada for this recommendation!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my holy grail products that I just can't go without. Nothing I have tried compares to Aquaphor, not even the imitation ointments that sit right next to Aquaphor at the drugstore. This stuff is just the best. It's an interesting consistency; as one reviewer posted, it's nothing like Vaseline but instead more of a creamy gel base. It spreads easily and I learned quickly that it doesn't take much to cover a large area. I use this everywhere - dry spots, eczema patches, psoriasis outbreaks, cuts, bruises, burns, surgery scars. It soothes my skin and has become a veritable miracle product for me. I suffer from a recurring skin problem that causes me to go in for surgery often (especially lately, and I hate it!), and my new theory is that this will prevent it from coming back since I've been applying it to the area. I feel like it creates a protective barrier between my skin and everything it's exposed to. I highly recommend using Baby Aquaphor if you want a slightly larger tube (instead of lugging around that huge tub).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by tm5473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome. After waxing my eyebrowns while I was on Differin (I know, I know-BAD), I had burns under them. After using this for three days, they were completely gone. I am now hooked. This stuff us AWESOME and not expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by dilydaly7

I have always been an avid Vaseline user but when I had a severe allergic reaction to a lip color, my lips became insanely dry and chapped and developed tiny pimple-like sores. Nothing cut it -- even my reliable Vaseline. I went to my dermo not for treatment but for advice -- what salve could soothe my lips? He gave me a tiny tube of Aquaphor and I've been in love since. A version of Vaseline, its thinner and smoother textured and has much more staying power. Its not nearly as shiny and absorbs quicker. And I don't know what it is, but after a week of using it my lips were healed. I replaced Vaseline with Aquaphor and use it for everything you would use regular Vaseline for and in almost everything I get better results. If you are looking to buy some petrolatum jelly, or you have a dry skin problem, or you have recently have a allergic reaction that will not be soothed, buy some!! Its so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 12:14:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is another version of Vaseline, but instead of being heavy and greasy, its light and sort of creamy in texture. I use this at night as a lip balm, and to heal cracked, sore skin. Aids in healing too. A great mulipurpose product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 8:36:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful multi-purpose product...worth every penny. I have used it for small cuts,chapped lips,dry cuticles,elbows,hands,and feet,and as lipgloss in a pinch! I always have a tube on hand,and sent it to college with both of my daughters.