Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

I always use this for my lips and hands. For my kids to. No problems with it at all

on 3/14/2004 12:44:00 PM

I swear by Aquaphor and have recommended it to anyone with chapped lips and dry feet or hands. I got hooked when I was on Accutane 2 years ago. I thought my dermatologist was crazy at first mention of it, but she was so right. I had tried every item made for chapped lips and this was the only thing that worked. It's the best and it's cheap when you consider how long it lasts.

on 3/12/2004 11:10:00 PM

I find this product works great for chapped lips and as a foot treatment. But definitely too thick for the face, IMHO. In my search to save a buck, I purchased the CVS brand, which costs much less, and is EXACTLY the same.

on 3/7/2004 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The trumpet player's best friend. My lips go through hell, being licked constantly, in hot and cold, playing trumpet for hours. They dry and peel and crack. I slather this on at night and my lips are smooth and hydrated afterward. After trying this, nothing else comes close.

on 2/27/2004 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is the best. For some reason, I started getting non-stop chapped lips over the summer and the only thing that even helped was Aquaphor. I use it all the time, and it's so great that it lasts me forever. The packaging could use improvement, and I sometimes use this on my hands (although it's a bit greasy for that) or under my eyes. It's a great moisturizer and I'm a total fan of Eucerin at this point. The ingredient list is simple, but Aquaphor works and works great.

This is great to use on your feet as an overnight treatment.And my daughters butt likes it too! lol

on 2/22/2004 6:01:00 PM

This is by far the best product I have found for my very dry heels! My heels tend to split in the winter and sometimes they hurt like h-ll so I saw this in the grocery store and thought I would give it a try. WOW, it did wonders. I put it on at night and then wear cotton socks to bed and by morning I notice a significant difference in my heels. I have only been using it a few days so I will keep you posted on the progress, but, by far, it is the only thing I have found that really works on dry, splitting skin.

on 2/20/2004 3:44:00 PM

This is great for chapped lips and skin, especially during the winter.

on 2/19/2004 9:50:00 AM

This stuff is so great - and I think a dead ringer for the Prada lip balm. It's one of the best things you can do for your lips.

UPDATE: I'm now discovering that the aquaphor has a grainy texture to it. Not sure if this is normal, but it is kind of annoying. Still using, but wish the grains were not there. Still think it is just like Prada.

on 2/16/2004 2:28:00 PM

I have so many of these little tubes around my house, office, car, and in my purse, it is sick. I love this stuff to plump my dry lips back up so that I don't have wrinkle lips (I wear alot of red lipstick, so I can't have wrinkle lips!). It wears well under lipstick, too. I buy the sample-size tubes for $1.99 at Walgreens. This stuff is tasteless, odorless, feels very smooth, and has great staying power.