November 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 7:05:00 AM More reviews by TallicaMommy

I have a feeling this stuff will become my constant companion this winter! So far I've used it on chapped lips and dry cuticles, and it's done wonders for bot! It's similar to Vaseline, but not as heavy and greasy. Definitely a must have for dry winter weather!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I know this works great for some people, so I gave it a decent rating, but it really irritated the dry skin on my hands, leaving them itchy and red. I considered using this as a lipbalm but it is way too emollient and chemical laden to ditch in favor of my beloved Jack Black. Luckily I purchased the smaller size tube and not the huge tub. Sometimes I use it on my knees if they are really dry, or near my nose if I have a cold. I will not repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Camay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the bomb. Nuff said.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Uh oh, I hate to say this, but this is no HG product for me. My lips are still chapped and dry. Too bad, I was really hoping this would do the trick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product!! I use this on my severely chapped lips and it is so soothing. My lips are better overnight. I bought it in a tube and squeeze out the product. It is less greasy and thicker than Vaseline. It stays on my lips and feels great. The price is right, too. I will use this for other maladies such as dry skin, cuticles, burns, etc. Get some! Trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mnm10022

Excellent. I have tried everything from La Mer and Elizabeth Arden 8-hour to Carmex and Blistex - and all brands inbetween. This is the *only* thing that actually re-moisturizes my dry lips. I recently bought it in the tub, but prefer it in the tube (much easier to apply and more hygenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by barbarascohen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thanks to the women from MUA, I was able to find this incredible product for my dry lips. Nothing, and I mean nothing has been able to do what this product has which is to allow the lips to feel moist and undry. I have tried La Mer, Kiels, blistex, carmex, l'occataine and aquaphor is the best of the best. As an update, this is the BEST product I have found on MUA, i.e. the one making the most difference in "before and after" use! It is inexpensive, packaged well and you get a good deal for the money. Thanks again to my friends from Canada for this recommendation!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my holy grail products that I just can't go without. Nothing I have tried compares to Aquaphor, not even the imitation ointments that sit right next to Aquaphor at the drugstore. This stuff is just the best. It's an interesting consistency; as one reviewer posted, it's nothing like Vaseline but instead more of a creamy gel base. It spreads easily and I learned quickly that it doesn't take much to cover a large area. I use this everywhere - dry spots, eczema patches, psoriasis outbreaks, cuts, bruises, burns, surgery scars. It soothes my skin and has become a veritable miracle product for me. I suffer from a recurring skin problem that causes me to go in for surgery often (especially lately, and I hate it!), and my new theory is that this will prevent it from coming back since I've been applying it to the area. I feel like it creates a protective barrier between my skin and everything it's exposed to. I highly recommend using Baby Aquaphor if you want a slightly larger tube (instead of lugging around that huge tub).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by tm5473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome. After waxing my eyebrowns while I was on Differin (I know, I know-BAD), I had burns under them. After using this for three days, they were completely gone. I am now hooked. This stuff us AWESOME and not expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by dilydaly7

I have always been an avid Vaseline user but when I had a severe allergic reaction to a lip color, my lips became insanely dry and chapped and developed tiny pimple-like sores. Nothing cut it -- even my reliable Vaseline. I went to my dermo not for treatment but for advice -- what salve could soothe my lips? He gave me a tiny tube of Aquaphor and I've been in love since. A version of Vaseline, its thinner and smoother textured and has much more staying power. Its not nearly as shiny and absorbs quicker. And I don't know what it is, but after a week of using it my lips were healed. I replaced Vaseline with Aquaphor and use it for everything you would use regular Vaseline for and in almost everything I get better results. If you are looking to buy some petrolatum jelly, or you have a dry skin problem, or you have recently have a allergic reaction that will not be soothed, buy some!! Its so worth it.