July 22, 2014 | 2264 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2003 3:10:00 AM More reviews by goon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have very dry lips this keeps them moisturized more than other products I've tried. It's also great on other dry areas. It's cheap and packaging is good. The consistency is like vaseline only a bit thicker.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by killerbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good product, but to me, it just seems like a lighter form of vaseline. I like it more than vaseline because it doesn't have that strong smell and it's a little less greasy. It's great for dry, cracked skin. It cured my dry feet overnight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing stuff! I apply this in the morning then once before bed and my lips always stay moist and soft! Nothing does what this stuff does for my lips, I used to have consistantly dry lips no matter what I tried but no more! I love this so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have dry skin on ur lips this is the treatment for you. I use it everyday. I have used it on other parts of my skin and body as well although it can be greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is wonderful. My lips were always chapped everything I tried didn't do anything. Vaseline was too greasy and came off too fast. Chapstick wasn't moisturizing enough. I found this at Walmart for $4.00 and I use it everywhere. On my feet, cuticles and my chapped lips. I have 3 tubs of this stuff in my house. It lasts forever. I put it on when I go to sleep and it is still on in the morning. Worth the money and a excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the 0.35 oz./10g tube for $1.99 at CVS. I had heard about Aquaphor on the message boards, but felt hesitant about buying yet another product to soothe my parched lips. When I saw this small size, there was no need to hesitate.

I love this product for my chapped lips! I haven't even used it for other dry areas yet, but will repurchase based on how nicely it moisturizes my lips. I apply it overnight and in the morning, my lips are still soft and moist. I also put it on after my shower and let it soak in while getting ready. Wipe off excess, then apply lipstick for a nice, even lip surface.

I would compare the texture to Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream; however, Aquaphor is cheaper, clear and seems to last a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Aquaphor is possibly the most useful ointment ever! Seriously, I use this on dry patches, lips, cuticles, even minor scratches/cuts. This clear gel-like ointment moisturizes intensely & seems to heal dry spots & scratches really fast. Great stuff for a small price - everyone should have a tube in their bathroom :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got the tiny travel tube--it is so great, Aquaphor is a multi-tasking product--use it on lips, cuticles, elbows, feet, hair frizzies, EVERYTHING! Wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsguru

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Truly the greatest intensive lip moisturizer of all time!! I was using Clinique's exfoliating lip treatment, Mary Kay satin lips, vaseline, chapsticks, under eye cream, basically anything that was supposed to deliver intense moisture. None of those were bad but none were as good as this. Definitely recommend this if you have really chapped lips (below zero here). My dermatologist gave this to me when I took accutane since it severely dried out my lips. I'm so glad I've found it over the counter and it's cheap:) A tube of this lasts forever, as you don't need much. I only use this on my lips and sometimes for my hands. I'll use this with my clarins hand cream when I sleep in my cotton gloves. Really works wonders--my lips stay moist throughout the next day (no chapstick needed:)

Tip: only use a little bit at night or it smears on your face and can cause break outs. Also if you still have troubles you can use paula's choice clear liner and thin a little of this, helps keep it in place and doesn't stain your pillow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:18:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried every single lip balm product out there. Once a month my lips seem to shed a few layers and it drives me nuts! Anyway, one day I read an interview with a dermatologist who said you uses Aquaphor for everything because it's so healing. I haven't looked back since. Though I find Aquaphor generally too rich to put on all the time (though I do have a mini-tube with me at all times just in case) I find that putting a thin layer of it on at night pretty much guarantees me soft, chap-free lips the next day. Best of all it's super cheap! Aquaphor has many of the same ingredients as other cult lip balms (Kiehl's, Philosophy, Elizabeth Arden) but is a fraction of the price. While it's not the most elegant of solutions, I don't care because it works so well. I also mix it with my moisturizer for my elbows and feet to prevent chapping. I even use it as an ultra-rich eye cream at night. I always buy this in tubes because it's more sanitary (esp since I use it for so many body parts!) A really great beauty buy. It's even rated safe by the Skin Deep Database.