Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 4/10/2004 12:13:00 AM

Everyone should go out and purchase one and keep it in their bag as a beauty staple. I smeared a thin layer on my face after I noticed flakiness and dryness from washing with regular soap. I can't rave enough about the difference it made on my complexion. My complexion glows like I've knocked 10 years off my age. I've also used this on my lips for a rash I was developing from an allergic reaction to lipsticks. My lips are smooth and never looked better. One of the most potent products of all time!

I LOVE AQUAPHOR!! at first i thought it was like vaseline, but its a million times better at moisturizing. It seems greasy at first but it soon evaporates and moisturizes my skin SO well!! I have really dry skin and this is the only thing that has kept me super smooth. I will not stray from this product ever. I use it on my lips, my hands, my body, everywhere except my face (its a bit too heavy for my face). Works wonders.

on 3/21/2004 5:42:00 PM

I use it on my face (great for eczema), hands, legs, feet/dry heels, dry lips!! It is such a good product that I will keep a constant stock of it in my bathroom!!

on 3/20/2004 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Aquaphor is the best for healing dry skin and lips. I've been on multiple rounds of Accutane and I would not have survived without good old Aquaphor. I now use it on areas of my face that are prone to eczema (sp?). When I can see it coming on, I dab a little Aquaphor on those spots and it heals overnight.

on 3/20/2004 12:57:00 PM

LOVE IT! I use it on my lips every night before I go to bed, no more flakey lips....YAAAAAY!

on 3/16/2004 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

An excellent multi-purpose heavy moisturizer. I use it primarily as a lip balm & then as a cuticle cream. Pricey for a drugstore brand but very concentrated. I prefer the tube w/ the flip-top cap to the jars.

I always use this for my lips and hands. For my kids to. No problems with it at all

on 3/14/2004 12:44:00 PM

I swear by Aquaphor and have recommended it to anyone with chapped lips and dry feet or hands. I got hooked when I was on Accutane 2 years ago. I thought my dermatologist was crazy at first mention of it, but she was so right. I had tried every item made for chapped lips and this was the only thing that worked. It's the best and it's cheap when you consider how long it lasts.

on 3/12/2004 11:10:00 PM

I find this product works great for chapped lips and as a foot treatment. But definitely too thick for the face, IMHO. In my search to save a buck, I purchased the CVS brand, which costs much less, and is EXACTLY the same.

on 3/7/2004 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The trumpet player's best friend. My lips go through hell, being licked constantly, in hot and cold, playing trumpet for hours. They dry and peel and crack. I slather this on at night and my lips are smooth and hydrated afterward. After trying this, nothing else comes close.

Popular Lotions / Creams