December 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kookykitty

This has become one of my newest HGs. I have suffered from horribly dry chapped lips for eternity(actual time: about 23 years). My parched lips have had no long lasting relief until I found this product. Not only does it keep my lips moist, it worked wonde

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

I am a fan of Eucerin products in general, and this is no exception. This is one of the better chapsticks I have tried. It's fragrance free and has an SPF 6. Keeps my lips moisturised and soft

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Dolphin9987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, no other lip gloss/balm is as good as this. I have naturally chapped lips. I am on accutane now and it helps soooo much. My lips aren't dry at all!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by erinsab

I love this on my lips, works wonders on my hands and feet. Keep in mind this is petroleum based. So, it is kinda nasty. UPDATE: Switched to all nautral Badger Balm. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Pure Beeswax & Nothing Else. Love It!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 10:07:00 AM More reviews by lilacmess

This is the best product to use for chapped lips or dry patches. I was on Accutane for 5 months, and Aquaphor was the only thing that kept my lips from falling right off. It also helps with rashes from dry skin and with healing in general. I wish they sold the tiny tube I got from my derm in stores, though; it's the perfect size for a purse or pocket.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 7:06:00 AM More reviews by TallicaMommy

I have a feeling this stuff will become my constant companion this winter! So far I've used it on chapped lips and dry cuticles, and it's done wonders for bot! It's similar to Vaseline, but not as heavy and greasy. Definitely a must have for dry winter weather!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 7:05:00 AM More reviews by TallicaMommy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I know this works great for some people, so I gave it a decent rating, but it really irritated the dry skin on my hands, leaving them itchy and red. I considered using this as a lipbalm but it is way too emollient and chemical laden to ditch in favor of my beloved Jack Black. Luckily I purchased the smaller size tube and not the huge tub. Sometimes I use it on my knees if they are really dry, or near my nose if I have a cold. I will not repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Camay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the bomb. Nuff said.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Uh oh, I hate to say this, but this is no HG product for me. My lips are still chapped and dry. Too bad, I was really hoping this would do the trick!