Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 2/22/2004 6:01:00 PM

This is by far the best product I have found for my very dry heels! My heels tend to split in the winter and sometimes they hurt like h-ll so I saw this in the grocery store and thought I would give it a try. WOW, it did wonders. I put it on at night and then wear cotton socks to bed and by morning I notice a significant difference in my heels. I have only been using it a few days so I will keep you posted on the progress, but, by far, it is the only thing I have found that really works on dry, splitting skin.

on 2/20/2004 3:44:00 PM

This is great for chapped lips and skin, especially during the winter.

on 2/19/2004 9:50:00 AM

This stuff is so great - and I think a dead ringer for the Prada lip balm. It's one of the best things you can do for your lips.

UPDATE: I'm now discovering that the aquaphor has a grainy texture to it. Not sure if this is normal, but it is kind of annoying. Still using, but wish the grains were not there. Still think it is just like Prada.

on 2/16/2004 2:28:00 PM

I have so many of these little tubes around my house, office, car, and in my purse, it is sick. I love this stuff to plump my dry lips back up so that I don't have wrinkle lips (I wear alot of red lipstick, so I can't have wrinkle lips!). It wears well under lipstick, too. I buy the sample-size tubes for $1.99 at Walgreens. This stuff is tasteless, odorless, feels very smooth, and has great staying power.

on 2/15/2004 8:10:00 PM

I loooooooooove this stuff!!!! Works so well on cracked skin...especially my feet! Whenever I run out of this stuff, I always go get more! My only gripe is that I wish it dried faster...but it works like a dream!

on 2/11/2004 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

After hearing MUAers rave on and on about this product, I bought a small tube to try out. In a single word, yuck! This is an extremely thick version of Vaseline. Fair performance as lip balm, but this could only be used on hands at night with moisture gloves.
I really wanted this to work as an intensive hand moisturizer, but I felt as though I had gone to PepBoys and put car lubricant on my skin.

on 2/4/2004 3:35:00 PM

Aquaphor is th awesome! My hands, feet, and lips get so dry and cracked in the winter and this is the only stuff that helps it. It is a bit greasy so I only wear it before I go to bed, but when I wake up, my skin feels wonderful and the effects last during the day. I will never be without this product.

on 2/2/2004 1:41:00 PM

ahh i love this stuff! the dermetologist once gave me a sample and it was amazing for my lips. i would definitly buy it again!

on 2/1/2004 2:37:00 PM

Absolutely fantastic. Aquaphor lasts all day, even through eating, has no taste or scent, and doesn't leave those annoying white rings on the inside of the lips like most other lipbalms. I haven't been able to wear lipstick for years because it dries out my lips, but now I can with Aquaphor. Even more impressive, I can color my lips completely with lip liner, and they stay perfectly comfortable. Moreover, lip liners usually won't "stick" very well on pre-balmed lips, but for some reason Aquaphor doesn't repel liner. For the amount you get, the price is ridiculously cheap. If you can get past the initial weirdness of using a big ol' tube of ointment for lip balm, you'll be hooked on this stuff too. Easily available at most drugstores (made by the same company as Eucerin).

on 1/31/2004 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great!! I am on Accutane right now, so my lips can get really chapped but by using this, I can still wear lipstick! I had eczema on my lips before I started taking Accutane and this got rid of that as well!!