Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/21/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm new to urban decay products. First purchase was the 15 anniversary pallet, then fell in love with it, and literally 2 days later went and got the naked pallet. I originally wasn't going to get the naked pallet, because the 15 anniversary one had more colors in it, but the shadows are so beautiful I thought why not have a bunch of neutral colors that I love as well. I'm not disappointed in my purchase. You can really make any day looks or evening looks with this. Mine came with a brush. I would have liked to try the 24/7 liner, but a brush is good too :) I really do recommend this pallet. There are 2 matte shades a light brown and a medium brown. All colors are very pigmented. I find hustle needs a bit more layering to get the color in the pan, but still lovely, and sidecar has a bunch of glitter in it that can have fallout. But I dont mind. So if your looking for eyeshadows with less shimmer and more matte, this won't be for you. But for the rest of us, I say go get it if your willing to spend almost 70 (canadian) for it. I dont regret it one bit.

* update*
Since this reveiw, I have found myself using this pallete more often than anything else I have. And I have quite a few fav neutral eyeshadows that I love, So that says how versatile and beautiful these colors are.

on 8/20/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Technically I don't own this product, it's my sisters. However I find myself borrowing it almost every morning! That tells me it's pretty darn good because I have plenty of my own eyeshadow palettes. I adore creating combinations with this look, I don't think I've done the same look twice! The only problem I have with this is that there aren't enough matte shades but I feel like that's true for most Urban Decay palettes. I wish there was a matte highlight color for very fair people... the shade "naked" is just not light enough for me. And because there is so much shimmer on my lid I don't want to use it on my browbone. So that's a little frustrating, but it's okay! I LOVE the colors in this. I don't really care for the brush, but eh. Whatever! I might actually buy it for myself when I move out next month.

on 8/20/2011 9:55:00 PM

After holding back until the hype died down, I finally caved and bought this. Now I wonder why I waited so long! It's shaved so much time off my morning routine because everything I want it right here, I just add mascara and a touch of liner. I've been doing Buck in the crease and Virgin on the lid almost every day since I got the palette. Love it. I can, however, see how this would be too warm for a cool toned person. Worth the hype, worth the price, imo :)

on 8/20/2011 4:24:00 PM

I loved it all the colors blend with each other creating a marvelous look every single time. Little to no effort for the busy ppl ,but even for a make up artist like me it is a perfect palette

on 8/20/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, let me say that I am a NEUTRAL girl, so this palette was a must for me. It's got all the necessary colours every girl needs to create pretty much any neutral look, which is awesome. The price is great, you get 12 FULL SIZE eye shadows for the price of 4, (I'm in Canada so the price is a bit steeper plus I had to pay shipping but it was STILL a great price) so that is awesome. Having never tried UD shadows before and mostly sticking to MAC I was hoping for MAC quality and hopefully this palette could replace my need to constantly purchase the separate MAC ones... however this is where I took off a lippie. The quality if simply not the same. They are not as pigmented, the colour pay off is not as good and the finish and blendability of them just is not the same. I also tend to get TONS of fallout with them as most of them are just PACKED with glitter and not the subtle, rich way MAC ones are, so in that aspect, I was disappointed. However, I am still happy I bought it and will continue to use it. However, it will not replace my beloved MAC shadows! (I don't think anything ever will!)

on 8/20/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! You can try many looks and the quality is great. I love using this palette when I go out. I would higly recommend!!

on 8/19/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

LOVE this palette. I finally got my hands on one. After finding that my local Sephora was always sold out I ended up finding this at shoppers drug mart (Canadian store) for $58.00 Canadian well worth the price. This palette is perfect for everyday use for daytime and evening. it has a great selection of colours for neutral to bronzy to more smoky colours for evening. Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery which is ok by me cause I love shimmery colours. The only thing I don't like about the colours are the matte ones which are naked and buck and creep is not that special either. I find only one colour to have some sparkle fallout and thats sidecar. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 8/19/2011 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A great selection of colours, they blend beautifully. I am thrilled with the different looks I can create with this palette. I think it is good value for money as there are colours for everyday where and colours for more of an evening look. Some of the colours can leave glittery flecks on my face as I apply them, so I hold a tissue under my eye as I brush them on!

on 8/18/2011 4:56:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you only wear natural shadows like I do, you don't need any other eyeshadows besides this one. It's amazing! You can create so many different looks. Plenty of day time looks and night time looks. Urban Decay's shadows never fail to be uber pigmented! I love using Dark Horse as an eyeliner and Naked to fill in my brows! The brush it came with is great. It packs on the eyeshadows beautifully. And its a great deal! You get twelve UD eyeshadows that are only slightly smaller than full size. So you are only paying 4 dollars per eyeshadow plus a nice brush! And if I remember correctly you get a mini primer potion. Amazing palette. Amazing deal!

on 8/18/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i must be the last girl how just got this palette :P after wantin it for so long finally i got it and its SO wort the waitin, very pigmented i love all the shades am very natural shdes girl so this is like the perfect palette for me easly blends and u can make different looks with it from simple to party look, love the packaging my palette is the one with the brush and its very good qulity brush better than i expected it to be, all in all very happy with it :D

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty