April 20, 2014 | 1311 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kaiousei

Seriously, can anything better be said about this item? I caved and bought it when I saw it in Ulta. I got it with the brush, which is very nice and applies product smoothly. I don't feel like I missed out when they switched out the liners, since I use MAC's Feline only and have no urge to switch. Not to mention that you can easily put your own favorite eyeliner in there to use :)
The colors are all awesome. I find they all blend very well. I did notice the glitter fallout on those few shades, but honestly a makeup wipe took care of it when I was too lazy to flick the excess off my brush.
All in all, so worth it! Considering the size of the shades and the quality, the price is very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first got this palette, I was a little bit disappointed with the colour selection, but now after I've used it more I really, really like it and I'm glad I have it. It's not my absolute favourite palette, but urban decay has become my favourite brand for eyeshadows by far, even though I find that wet n' wild shadows can be very comparable. I love this palette for everyday use- and for me it's a great option for when I want something neutral but a little on the dramatic side because I have pretty pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by mimita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't own lots of palettes, I generally prefer buying single items I really like. A couple of months ago, though, I began experimenting a bit more with my eye makeup and wishing I had more neutral eyeshadows, so this palette became my number one lemming. I'm happy to report that it's a really wonderful, high quality palette. The shades are all beautiful and hyper-pigmented, but at the same time very easy to blend. Virgin has become my go-to highlighter shade for under the brows and the tearduct area. Sidecar, which I believe is exclusive to this palette, is one of the most beautiful shades I've ever seen. Sin is great as a lid color when you just want to add some eyeliner or brighten up your eyes. Naked is perfect (if you'e pale) to add depth to your socket. I got the version with the eyeshadow brush, which is good with both powder and cream products. I would repurchase without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by McGonzie

What can I say about this palette that has not already been said? Its beautiful, perfect, everything one could be looking for! The most gorgeous colors you can imagine, neutral done right! I never want to stop using this, and a little sample of primer potion included. Perfect for a pro or anyone just starting out with makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!!! a good friend purchased this for me, for my birthday. I was so happy!!!! I had been wanting this for a long time, but could not bring myself to buy it (too cheap)! I'm so glad she got it for me.

The colors are very pigmented, but contain fallout! I don't care. I've developed so many beautiful looks with this palette. I don't go anywhere without it. Its perfect for people who have to or like to wear nudes (like me). I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Champacotaco

Just received this from Fashionista1984 and i love it. Great neutrals and very easy to blend. I had a MAC palette of neutrals from 8 or 9 years ago that this reminds me of, except there were more matte shadows in the MAC one. I haven't really had a chance to play with them yet, but love half baked and hustle as well as darkhorse so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by lneely04

Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say that others haven't yet said about the Naked Palette?

I got it with the 24/7 dual-ended pencil, and I love both the shadows and the pencils. I don't use all the colors regularly - there are probably about 5 that I tend to always use when I pick up this palette. Darkhorse is probably my favorite color, followed closely by Hustle.

This is a great collection of neutrals, great for everyone except those who don't like sparkles (because then you should probably stay away from UD altogether). And with these being full sized shadows, I will probably never need another neutral palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this palette! Neutrals can normally be a hit-and-miss when it comes to palettes, but this is definitely a palette where I can wear every single color! Great for everyday looks and more smokey night time looks. Can work for everyone, can't stop raving about it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Chas23

After having this palette for a few months now, I'd say the shadows I use the most are Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, and Darkhorse. That's about half the palette. I love the shades I do use. However, I feel the others like Hustle and Creep are too dark for me. And Hustle and Toasted make me look as if I have allergies. Not sexy at all. Also, the packaging is velvety which is lovely but I ended up putting clear nail polish over the gold lettering. I have used this palette quite a bit and I find that the more it is used, the more the gold lettering rubs off. Overall, it's ok. I think it was over over hyped. I'd recommend this to a friend that had a darker skin tone. I'm a NC 15 and anything that has a lot of red/pink tones in it make me look sick despite having a warm skin tone.