August 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by deblovesmakeup

BEST PALETTE EVER!! I can literally use every color in this palette! They are all beautiful neutrals that can create daytime, or nightime looks! Awesome for travel!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So glad I got this palette! It is as wonderful as touted in pretty much every review. I will use EVERY color and the brush is better than expected, as well. I do have to agree with the previous review, however. It would be nice if there were more than two matte colors in the collection... but, I won't complain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what I could say that hasn't already been said...this palette is utter perfection, and anyone with a passion for neutrals should have it.

The shadows are soft, buttery, and a dream to blend. The colors are gorgeous-shimmering champagnes and golds, rich browns, and a grey and black.

My only quip? There are only two matte shades in the whole palette-Naked, and Buck. The rest are intensely shimmery. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE shimmers. Seriously, what's prettier than a gorgeous glimmering eyeshadow?? But if you're planning on doing an understated neutral eye for day wear or work, it might be a bit difficult with this palette. These are neutrals for night, neutrals for glamour. Neutrals that are anything but neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I love this palette! There are so many eye looks that can be created from these 12 shades. The palette that I have came with the Good Karma Brush, I would have preferred the liner earlier versions came with, but the brush does pack on color nicely.

The shadows are very pigmented and go on evenly. I was on thes fence about whether to get this palette for awhile because it has a couple of matte shades and I usually don't like matte eyeshadows, but the couple in this palette I like.

This palette is well worth the money. I like that each shadow is the same size, I prefer when palettes don't assume which colors I'm going to use the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by shopgal16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this palette. it is basically the only palette I take out to do make up every time I go out.... I can create so many different looks with just this one palette, which is perfect for when I travel because I only pack this with me. great pigmentation, definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kyw2a

I have been waiting to buy this product forever. After watching countless youtube videos/tutorials, I could hardly stand the fact that it was always sold out. Finally my sister bought it for me when she saw that it became available online for my birthday. I use this every single day! The colors are wonderful.. velvety and smooth, pigmented and versatile. You can literally use this for every day looks and night looks as well. I love love love love loooove it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by loaniepoo

Everyone was going crazy over this product!! and now that there are more Naked palettes in stock in Sephora, UrbanDecay.com and Ulta, I think the hype is slowly dying down.

Honestly, when the Naked palette came out, I thought it was ehh not something I would spend my money on especially when my makeup collection consists of a plethora of neutral palettes from drugstore to high end. If I actually sat down and looked into my palettes I could probably find almost to exact dupes for each of the colors in the Naked palette. But then as time passed by, I kept seeing the Naked palette pop up in and out of beauty YouTube videos and blogs. Every guru gave major brownie points for its sleekness, versatility, and naturalness.

After seeing all the videos and reading the blogs, I was hooked. I had to see what was so great about this palette myself. However, I couldn't. Well at least for six months. I literally checked the Sephora, Ulta and Urban Decay websites on and off for awhile. The fact that I couldn't get my hands on something that was everyone was raving about great, was what made me want it even more. It's like that saying, "You want what you can't have." Ohh and I wanted it. One day, I even saw that someone was selling the Naked palette on Amazon for $80! That is some crazy stuff.

After literally checking the websites for months, I saw on a blog that the Naked palette was in stock! Without thinking, I hopped onto the product. Instantly within a day or so, it was sold out.

I am very glad I got the Naked palette. What everyone basically says about this palette is true! I am a big fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows. But this palette is definitely different from all their other palettes. This palette is essentially perfect for day and night time looks and if you love neutrals, you'll definitely love this palette.

Urban Decay is always known for their sparkle and glitter eyeshadow so I think what makes the palette so unique for Urban Decay are the featured matte eyeshadows. I especially love Buck as a transition color from the crease to highlight.

I also got the palette in time before they changed the eye liner pencil duo to the eyeshadow brush. I think I do prefer the eyeliner pencil more because I do love their 24/7 glide on pencils and I can never go wrong with them!
All in all, I love it and every girl should honestly have this in their makeup collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by lifeintechnicolorii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This palette is wonderful! There's a never-ending realm of possibilities: whether you're aiming for a natural look or attempting a deep smokey eye, the selection of twelve different shades will provide you with all that you need. The product is a bit on the pricer side (but it comes with a great brush and primer as well). The case itself has a mirror, but the outside is a mostly velvet material, which is a nuisance if you like to keep things clean. However, all things considered, this is a great palette for all kinds of makeup fiends.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Update: The packaging of Naked is so terrible. The words on the felt/suede cover have almost disappeared, and the cardboard must have attracted some small bugs because my eyeshadow has turned bumpy and when I look very closely, there are small things crawling in it. EWWWW. It is obviously a problem with this product alone, because none of my makeup has been "infected" like this!!!!

I got my palette!!! Squeal with me everyone!

And it's true what they say. The powders are soft and fine and blend like a dream!

I was mind boggled by the endless possibilities and looks that i could create with this palette. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by natasha87g

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great palette! I'm a novice with eye makeup but I absolutely love this, colors look great and blend very easily.