July 23, 2014 | 2191 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

I have to agree w/ everyone who loves this cream, though I have yet to try it on my dermatitis/breakout prone skin. My rave is for its use as a hand cream. I have horrible hand dermatitis and using this cream at bedtime completely heals and restores my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by beautiful84

Great for every other part of your body except your face. My sister in law recommended to try it as a facial moisturizor.. But I was abit iffy since I thought the consistancy was too thick and oily for my face.

Then I tried it on my elbows, ankles, arms, knees.. anywhere that was really dry, and it's PERFECT. I love using it as a body moisturizor and I would def. get it again for that purpose!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom uses this and one night when visiting home for one weekend, I decided to try it out for myself. I have oily and very sensitive skin, so I was hesitant at first. It looked really heavy. I put it on as a night cream and next morning I was amazed. My face felt so soft. I wouldn't use it for day time, but I would definately use it as a night cream when I am done with my current one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so happy I discovered this! It is awesome for dry skin. It goes on very thick, but not to worry. It is not greasy at all, and sinks into your skin leaving it soft and moisturized. This is my nighttime moisturizer. I look forward to putting this on each night. It just feels so good when you put it on your face. Another plus: this is so inexpensive. I got the 16 oz tub for around $12.00. Don't let the price fool you, Cetaphil products are quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jalin

Various people influenced me to purchase this, but I did not like it. It was thick and gooey...and even though it claims to be fragrance-free it definitely had a scent to it. This was NOT soothing, I have relatively dry skin but it felt like I was rubbing *glue* on my face when I applied this. Yuck. I should have accepted my luck has run out with the Cetaphil products. Too bad, b/c this is definitely less costly than my usual moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by zizzy68

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, and usually have to be pretty persnickity about my moisturizer. Usually, I can't even use an SPF because it irritates my skin (thank goodness for foundations and powders with SPF). Anyway, this product is cool to the touch and glides over my skin. It is a great moisturizer that doesn't leave me feeling greased up! I allow it to soak into my skin (15-20 mins) before I apply my makeup and my makeup glides on as well. Great great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by LauraA

I have bought countless tubs of this after my dermatologist recommended it for the bumps on my arms (keratosis pilaris). While it has not made them completely go away, it has helped A LOT. I now use it everywhere, not just on my arms, straight out of the shower while my skin is still a little moist. The dry skin is gone! If you are one of those girls who could see the dry flakes if you scratched your skin, invest in this. It is a little more expensive than "regular" lotion, but SOOO worth it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by dusty

Very basic, but great moisturizer for my combo skin. I took 1 point off because even though it is "Fragrance Free" it has a slight smell when I put it on. The smell fades quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

Brilliant...fragrance free and completely non-irritating to acne prone skin. Super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on generic Tretinoin gel 0.05% and PC's 1% BHA for around 3 monthes, and my skin is getting extra sensitive and dry. Cetaphil cream ( in green tube) is the *only* thing can take care of dryness and flakiness without causing breakout ob my face. ( I have tried Complex 15, which is not moisturize enough; Cetaphil lotion is way too greasy, takes long time to sink in; Oil of olay complete 15/fragrance free is also too dry out my skin) I like to mix Professional Solution's 100% Hyaluronic acid (0.4ml is enough)with cetaphil cream in the morning after PC's 1% BHA and before makeup. It doesn't makes my makeup streak, by the way.