October 21, 2014 | 1197 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by bianca_robinson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the smaller tube size 3oz for $5.48. I did not like it at all. I have combination skin, dry forehead and oily cheeks and nose. This made me feel like i was spreading frosting all over my face, then it sat there like frosting. I only squeezed out a tiny bit and ick. It also smells like some kind of old lady cream. I was really bummed cause I was hoping to find something cheaper for my skin, but this is not it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I took the advice of my fellow MUA'ers and bought this cream for my acne prone oily sometimes dry face !!!! whew!!!! And I don't regret it one second. I love this stuff! You only need a little and has not caused one single breakout. At first, I used too much and thought I would have a MAJOR breakout from it but I woke up to smooth hydrated skin. How did I make it without this cream? I even use it under my makeup and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be. Actually since using this my skin has been acting pretty normal. Plus, I use a BP (Benzoyl peroxide) cleanser morning and night, which never leaves me that dry because its in a cream base. So its nice to have this no frills moisturizer to go along with that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is definitely a great moisturizer for dry skin. Word to the wise though, when you buy it in a tube the smell is terrible, in the jar it is completely unscented. The jar is good stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by veronicaleo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

During the winter my skin tends to get rough and dry, and after my brother liked this product I decided to try it myself. I like it much better than the lotion (which leaves a greasy film on my face) and it softened my skin right up. I will use it all winter when my face feels tight. I agree that there is a mild scent but it doesn't bother me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by yovivbabe

The HG of moisturizers--for both face and body. I started using it over a year ago as a body moisturizer--the absolute best, especially for knees/elbows/feet (and I've tried a million different lotions)--and only recently did I decide to take the leap to using it on my face (normal skin, not particularly oily or dry). I am so happy with it--my skin has a nice dewy finish and is oh-so-soft! Would not want to live without this product. (and be sure to get the cream, not the lotion. I think you can get the tub at Costco for around $8).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by LadyMelinda

This stuff is great!! I bought this for my husbands super dry skin then started using it myself and love it! My skin actually seems to glow after using it because it actually moisturizes and quenches my normal to dry skin. I haven't broken out from it either. My skin has been looking fabulous since I've been using this. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by indigold

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love!!! This is perfect for my dry, dehydrated skin in the fall, winter and early spring. Thick, emollient, non-greasy, ultra-moisturizing, FEELS like it's working, it just sinks in!! Plus, I love how it's in a squeezy tube and is cheap (less than $8 CDN for 85 g tube). Will definitely buy again and again- no complaints! (For spring/summer, I think I'll stick to my trusty standbys OoO Complete with SPF and L'Oreal Hydrafresh Normal to Dry).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 1:21:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

This moisturizer is amazing for my fussy hyper-sensitive/acne-prone skin. My Avita gel and microdermabrasion sessions dries out my skin and makes is super-sensitive. This is the ONLY moisturizer that agrees with my skin, and I've tried them all. This moisturizer seems to calm down my oily skin and is great to use in the wintertime, because it forms a protective layer over your skin. However, sometimes it breaks me out, so I don't use it anymore - I need something a little lighter. It's still an amazing product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I love this especially in winter time. My skin cracks and dries like crazy and I find that this cream always restores the moisture. Works great. Wish the smell was more appealing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

I have to agree w/ everyone who loves this cream, though I have yet to try it on my dermatitis/breakout prone skin. My rave is for its use as a hand cream. I have horrible hand dermatitis and using this cream at bedtime completely heals and restores my hands.