Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay. For years, I hated Angel because everyone who wore it, IMO, smelled like they had NOT bathed, had put on too much patchouli, and had rubbed those horrible chocolate scented scratch & sniff 80s stickers all over themselves. Ugh. It was everywhere, and the "stench" was just too much.

I can appreciate patchouli in *tiny* doses, well blended. However, I cannot wear ANYTHING that has even the tiniest drop of patch in it. Period. Well, for some reason I still don't understand, I decided to try Angel on ME, just to see. Even though I hated it on others and knew I couldn't wear patchouli, I had to try.

It's one of my HGs. I love it. It's absolute perfection and, I'm sorry if I offend, is up there with Serge's creations. On me, there is no patchouli. It is a creamy *and* powdery rich ~~~AMARETTO~~~ with a subtle, sexy musk. That's all, folks. I love it. How weird. I am so glad I decided to try this on "for fun."

A Masterpiece. Would I buy it again? I have. I'm on my third bottle. The body cream is a dream too.

I love this scent & get many compliments on it. I tried it several years ago before my daughter was born & hated it. It reeked on me & gave me a headache. But ... my chemistry changed four years ago & most scents now disappear rapidly on me. Maybe that's part of the secret to wearing this? I tried it again recently & instead of staying so strong, it softens quickly. I've even gotten compliments from strange men (which I love!)

I'm suprised so many people hate this fragance, I love it's my fave it has this strong sweet smell, and it's really distinctive. The bottle is cute too, I would definately recommend it, I even have two; a big one and one for my make-up bag/ handbag!

Yuck, gross. I had really hoped to like this one. It smells so heavy on me...it's probably the patchouli, we don't get along real well together. I don't get any of the sweetness in this. It smells like old lady to me.

Ew!Ew!EW!!!I can't even explain this horrid stuff!This is, by far, the worst scent ever, imo!I wanted to love this, I really, really did.How ironic that in a breathtakingly beautiful bottle, & with a name like Angel, lies the most horrid thing I've ever had the displeasure of smelling.I seriously smelled like an old lady that rolled around in wet soil.Yeah, NOT what I was shooting for, thank you!I didn't smell any of the chocolate, vanilla, or caramel it's supposed to have.Just old lady...& wet soil.Ugh.I hate that I have to give this even one star.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

prolly the holy grail of perfumes since every living creature has laid it up against their skin at one time er another. it might smell good if it wasn't so darned strong. so who knows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh, I cannot stand this stuff. I absolutely smells! Stinks is more like it. It should be yanked off the market. I was stuck in an elevator with someone who had a ton of this on and it was the absolute worst!!!!!!!

the patchouli smell is what bothers me. yes... it is indeed long lasting and it does smell better the longer its on you but the stench of pathouli reminds me of old hippies that never wash their clothes and reek of incense.

and where is the chocolate? i dont smell it that much at all. but yeah, itsa still a good perfume. it smells strong and very different.

I have a love-hate realationship with this frangrance. Part of me really likes it, but there is an undertone that I can not figure out, but it reminds me of vicks medicated rub.

Popular Fragrances