August 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by etherealdreams7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gorgeous palette. The colors are mostly neutral but vibrant, the colors blend well into the skin and lasts so long. The packaging is exceptionally beautiful. It is pricey but well worth the money as it should last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sarsora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE......LOVE.....LOVE .........thats all i can say :p

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by somany

Only I can say is it's my best eye palette ever. I've pre-order from one of my friend coz I couldn't find it in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by krisbost10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye shadow palette! I have been dying to get my hands on this forever and when I finally purchased is I was thrilled. These are eye shadows that will do everything you need. It comes with 12 gorgeous, neutral shadows that are so pretty and perfect for an everyday look and smokey eye. The kit comes with a mini primer potion, an eye shadow brush, and the 12 shadows. This was seriously a FANTASTIC buy. It was about $48, which you would usually think is kind of pricey for so little eye shadow...well it's not! The eye shadows are actually the same amount of what is put in a single eye shadow by Urban Decay. Those run to be about $18 each, so if I bought 12 it would be $216 AND you get a mini primer potion AND an Urban Decay shadow brush. Umm...what a deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8585

listen,i'm a pale girl an nc15 and this palette works with all skin tones trust me..i use a light hand all the colors work for every skin color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After all the reviews on this (over 1,000!!!!:D) I feel like I should say something synthetic about it.
COLORWISE: For those who don't have the eye shadows needed to create the brown version of the smokey eye look you can get all this with this and you will not feel like you miss anything else to create it. If you are already packed on brown quads and eyeshadows this will probably be just okay or not much. The black is nothing special, just a plain black, not as intense as Too Faced's black from their Naked Palette, and Gunmetal it's just a decent grey. It's good, just not an unusual color. Stray Dog it's a very impressive dark cold brown, I am also impressed by Sin and the Gold shade which is shiny without being too glittery. The colors are very intense.
QUALITYWISE: The shadows are very good, in my opinion clearly some of best. They are the first one not to crease or fade away on me without a primer (better than the Dior I have for example). There is only one too glittery eyeshadow out of all of them which is okay considering palettes.
Comparison with other naked palettes: I think the success of this is because it offers a good range of shadows for a warm smoky look, the shadows are so pigmented that it does not result in the Catwalks trend - naked look. The Too Faced one is closer to a naked look, colors being more sheer and sometimes downright too sheer (the mattes from the palette) but the UD one is more useful if you're not that crazy about a naked look in the first place (unless your skintone is darker and than this may result in a naked look).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by bellezaLATINA

i got this becuase of all the great reviews and was seriously dissapointed,they are gorge in the palette but they there is major fallout on almost all of them some arent even well pigmented your just left with glitter all over,most of the colors you can find way better dupes,i'd say if you have a good collection of eyeshadows then you deff dont need this,this is more for a beginer in makeup or young teens

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by maxinesaephanh

FAVORITE PALETTE EVER. I had to wait 4 months to get this palette. 4 MONTHS! Do you realize how long that is to wait for a makeup palette? I adore this palette. Itís filled with great Urban Decay shadows that are pigmented, silky & extremely long lasting. Urban Decay is by far my favorite brand when it comes to primers & eyeshadows.

I have the palette that includes the shadow brush instead of the duo sided eyeliners. It has an array of shadows that go from light to dark. Itís perfect for creating a natural eye for work, school, maybe a lunch date. It also includes shadows that can give you a dramatic look for any occasion.

It includes my favorite highlighter (virgin) and my favorite base shadow (naked). Iím a huge fan of ALL the shadows. This palette is in very high demand, even though itís been out for about a year. Iíve seen it in stock at Sephora ONE time. If I were one of you girls who donít already have this palette, I would order this palette as soon as can!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by adriann1973

I have no Sephora or Ulta near me so when I went to Myrtle beach I saw tthey had both! The first day, I swam, ate lunch and headed to the stores in search of a Naked Palette. Sure I could order it...but I like immediate gratification. I stopped at Ulta first because the Sephora was a JCPenney store and I knew it would be smaller than the free standing Ulta. Found the display minus the product. The tester was there though so I got to play and become more annoyed that they were out of it. Still they had Mario Badescu products so I got to get some pink drying lotion and some benfit products so all was not lost. Drove to JC Penney, bee-lined for Sephora and got the.last.one! Came back to the beach condo but since Im on vacation I had no reason to do makeup. I tried to come up with one, lol but then the wine kicked in...

Today, I had no reason to put on makeup EXCEPT for buying new products. Good enough for me. This palette is gorgeous. Smooth, velvety colors....mostly warm except the last 2 which are bluesy and cooler.I only used virgin, sidecar, toasted and sin today but I am in LOVE. These colors are exactly what I have been looking for! The blend beautifully with each other and can combine to make many different looks. I gave it 4 lippies because they've increased the price, taken away the 2 eyeliners and replaced it with a brush that I will probably use for concealor instead. Don't love it as an eyeshadow brush. DO love the packaging....looks exactly like a big chocolate bar

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lorelore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't shoot me but I just don't love it like I thought I would!!!! and it sucks cuz I lusted after it for almost a year and it is the most expensive make up item I own! I almost threw a party when I finally got it!!! the colors are way to glittery some of them are sooooo glittery that the glitter inevitably travels all over my face and I HATE THAT!! And also, there isnīt one color that is dark enough to pull off a real dramatic eyelook which is what i would do if I'm going to wear all that shimmer and glitter! I've owned it for months now but sadly, it's just sitting there on my dresser. i love to look at it but when i wear it i just don't feel as hot as I thought this would make me look! I have to pull out something else from my collection to completly make it work for me! SAD!!!