July 29, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for the Cherry Me. Just bought & tried it today. Really liked the moisturizing properties. The color is remarkably like Kiss of Nivea in Cherry. Also leaves a light stain like the Nivea. Smells divine by the way. Will repurchase this one & try the others as well. The packaging is fine to me - this is Maybelline not Gucci folks!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

color is nice (cherry) but the product is not so good though. it doesn't moisturize....it's greasy and oily and just sits on your lips (reminds me of Fresh's balm). two thumbs down
from me :(

2/25/12 edited to add I bought pink punch and the formula is completely different than the cherry. While the cherry is greasy and useless, the pink is moisturizing and nice. Livr the color too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by brittanysc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have peach kiss, pink punch, and then a clear one (i think its peppermint?) These are a little drying, but the colors are GORGEOUS! Especially pink punch. More forgiving than lipstick and in adorable packaging. Also, really cheap. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

One of my favorite products. I bought it in peach kiss its a pretty nude color has a little bit of shimmer but nothing too crazy. I love how soft and shiny it makes my lips looks. I've stopped using chapstick and use this as my daily lip moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Dractylcat

I have chronically dry lips and am always looking for a hydrating chapstick/lip gloss. I saw an ad for Baby Lips, thought the packaging was bright and cute, and bought Smoothing Cherry and Peach Kiss.
Because my lips are always dry, I have a bad habit of picking at the dry skin, but I found if I didn't touch my lips they stayed moist for hours. The color is light and doesn't last as long as the moisturizer, but it's easily reapplied without a mirror with no risk of making a mess. Since I've been applying it before bed, I no longer wake up with dry flakey lips. I have a drawer full of all kinds of lip products and absolutely love these more than anything I've ever tried!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in the shade Pink Punch. The SMELL is lovely, however when applied to the lips it gets extremely obnoxious and gives me a headache. It tints the lips a nice hot pink colour which is really nice, but the colour sticks to any dry patches and makes your lips look worse! It is however very nice and slick on the lips and i enjoy the texture of it. The packaging was also very cheap looking AND feeling. I would perhaps get a clear one next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

Purchased Peach Kiss. Luckily this was an inexpensive buy ($2.75cdn) because this is a near rubbish product. It has a peachy scent, but I can only liken the taste to something like peach-scented soap. There is absolutely no colour. The only plus is that it is moisturizing, but with the nasty taste I could just as well put on BBW My Favourite Balm. At least the scent and taste is better. I also bought Pink Punch. I will see how that one works out. Hopefully, I won't consider that to be a waste, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by LiddleP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I brought baby lips in menthol and am on my second stick already. My lips always seem to be dry and as a result sometimes cracked. This product hydrates them so well (as well as using it during the day I put it on before bed and my lips feel lovely in the morning) and it was dirt cheap! I brought this from the supermarket and it was cheaper than the budget chap sticks. I loved the packaging, love the relieving and hydrating feel, it doesn't smell and to top it off, it gives my lips a nice glossy look! Will definitely be purchasing again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by vivaaglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The packaging is what attracted me! I chose the pink punch. I'm obsessed with pinks! The shade is very electric if you layer it. Which i love. The only thing is..it leaves this weird residue on my lips..and i have to wipe it off and redo. It doesn't make my lips smoother or softer and if you have dry lips...the color collects itself on the dry parts. But its a cute little thing to keep in your purse for a little color. If you don't like lipstick or gloss. They also have coupons for it as well since it is fairly new.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ghprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am constantly using lip balm for my dry lips. Once I tried the Peach Kiss it made my lips feel so smooth and hydrated, Also, it gives such a great shimmer color to your lips. I have suggested it and everyone who has bought it loves it. I will never buy another kind of lip balm again other than Baby Lips.