Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw the ad on TV and was very excited to try it....too bad I was disappointed ):

First, the pros:
1) Great packaging- very pretty & girly
2) Nice flavor options

Now, the cons:
1) Didn't last long at all
2) Actually feel like it dried my lips out instead of moisturize them
3) Didn't taste like peppermint at all! Literally no flavor whatsoever

Frankly, I bought a $1 lip balm from Avon the day before and would recommend that all day long over Baby Lips :P

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i was super excited when i saw this had come out on the market and i couldnt wait to try it. i purchased it in the punch one (pink punch or something) and i was disappointed. it glides on smoothly but thats about all i liked about it. it does not last long at all (it wears off after maybe half an hour) and the worst part about it is instead of moisturizing my lips, it dries them out. i will be on the lookout for another, better lipbalm.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Although the moisture does not last as long as it says (up to 8 hours), I think this product does the job well done. My lips feel smoother after using it throughout the day. I love how it made my lips look- shiny, glossy, pretty, plump, and not TOO much!

I love how this is a balm, and it has a slight look of gloss. It's just enough shine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fairly affordable off the shelf lip care. It doesn't glide onto your lips that smoothly though but it does the job. I apply it usually just before i go to bed. Chapped lips now becomes plump and moisturized.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have this in Cherry Me and Grape Vine. I originally wanted Peach Kiss, but it was always old out. I really love this. Inexpensive, beautiful color selection and payoff and smooth and glossy. They feel really nice on my lips, and are moisturizing. I will definitely repurchase!! Cap comes off sometimes in my bag. Got these for $4 each.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have only used this in the clear color. I love how moisturizing this product is. It is definitely the only lipbalm/chapstick I will ever use. Previously my favorite had been Blistex silk and shine, but I didn't really care for the smell and taste. This is more moisturizing and basically has no odor or bad taste. I love this.

This is a product that I have continued to buy when I run out. I am not a big liptick fan because I fear color! I have all of these, but I find that the ones I actually use are the 2 plain ones without any color and peach kiss. Peach kiss is the best of them all! BTW, peach kiss is VERY similar to Revlon's lip butter in Creme brulee. I use peach kiss more than my creme brulee lip butter, however. This is because Maybelline Baby Lips has a better formula, in my opinion.

I had had a bad day at work and wanted to get something to cheer myself up. I had seen ads for this stuff and thought it might be worth a shot. SO GLAD I GOT THIS. I just keep putting it on. It's smooth and wonderful and just the right amount of glossy - not goopy, not sticky, just lovely. I got the peppermint one and it has just a hint of mint in it - very refreshing. I don't like to wear color on my lips so the clear is perfect, it makes them look naturally luscious. It's decently cheap, I had been using Burt's Bees pomegranate chapstick but this stuff is better. Go buy yourself a tube. Buy it now!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought the cherry one and was pleasantly surprised that I like this so much! Frankly, I like it more than the Fresh Sugar mini balms I got as my Sephora Birthday gift--the Baby Lips are great!! Cheap too :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I always had trouble finding lip products that work well to moisturize my lips, until I found Baby Lips! I bought Baby Lips in Pink Punch today, and I can already feel a difference in my lips; they are softer, smoother and aren't chapped! The colour doesn't last as long as expected, but then again, it is a tint not a colour. This product has a faint nice smell, and doesn't taste horrible! I am defiantly satisfied!

Popular Lip Treatments