Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/31/2012 1:06:00 PM

I have in peach kiss and its a nude color...its Cute Packaging. Super Cheap. Keeps your lips moist but also may dry them so you have to keep using it..i want to try the other colors

on 1/30/2012 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this product in Grape Vine. It feels nice and smooth, like a lip balm, and leaves a sheer purplish-pink tint (nowhere near as dark as the wine-like colour of the balm itself). Colour doesn't stay very long. Scent is sort of a cross between grape bubblegum and fresh paint; taste is pretty bad, like eating lipstick. I probably won't be buying any more of these, but at least it was cheap.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I searched for this product EVERYWHERE in Canada until I finally found this at well.ca. Needless to say by the time the online order made it to my doorstep my hands were trembling with anticipation and...what a downer. The Peach kiss I ordered just sits on my lips. No melting, no softness and unfortunately cracks my lips - certainly no "baby lips" for me. I do have to say I loved the color of barely-there-nude and would of loved to wear it if it wasn't for the aforementioned offenders listed above.

on 1/28/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Grape Vine and I like the color payoff, it's still sheer but not so sheer that it doesn't show up at all. It has a nice fruity smell to it but kind of a waxy yucky taste if it happens to get in your mouth. The packaging is more like a lip balm than a lipstick (interesting that Maybelline chose to go this route and Revlon and L'Oreal made their balms more lipstick like.) The price is a lot cheaper than both the L'Oreal and Revlon versions- which is a big plus. The real issue here is how well it moisturizes, and I'm just not impressed. If I had chapped lips I'd still reach for Nivea's Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lip Care- which has the same color payoff, is cheaper, and moisturizes a lot better.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I cannot say enough how much I love this product!! Baby Lips are seriously the best moisturizing (CHEAP) lip product. I love them! I have them in 3 different shades, and I have already repurchased once. They are very moisturizing and the colors are great (if you like colors). I wear the clear peppermint every day, and when I want color, I apply the other colors over lip liner for a great tinted moisturized look!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

omg ok so this is avaibilible NO WHERE in my town! i had to go to a walmart about 20 minutes from my town to get this. i got the VERY last one in peach kiss. this one makes my lips soooo smooth and helps with the little blackheads i get sometimes around my lips. this is such a wonderful product for anyone! it makes my lips super kissable!!!!!! and its only like $2!!!!!!!!

on 1/27/2012 10:23:00 PM

i don't really get the negative reviews on this product..............
i got mine in grape vine because they were sold out of all of the others :( i think people are intimidated by the dark purple color of this but it comes out a really sheer pinkish color and is basically like a thinner gloss (the feel and look) the packaging is to die for! its a bright teal tube with pink bubble writing it looks like a teenager type project and i love it! now onto the moisturizing effects... not the best but not terrible.... i re apply all the time but that doesn't really bother me it was 2.99 at my local target which isn't a bad price for this product....

i look forward to trying other shades :)

UPDATE: Still in love! i got the cherry one and a clear one. smell amazing tastes amazing,definently will repurchase in the future.

on 1/26/2012 8:20:00 PM

I was very excited when I saw the commercials for this product. I have had extremely dry lips so I thought this would cure my problem. It did not leave my lips feeling soft and smooth when I first applied it. After a week of using it my lips were cracked and even dryer then before.

I really liked the packaging of this product, but it really was not as pigmented as I had hoped (peach flavored one). I do not feel like my lips are more moisturized, so positives are cure packaging and smells good. Negatives are not as moisturizing as I hoped and not as pigmented as I hoped. I got it at Walmart for 2.50$ so price wasn't awful. It is alright overall, nothing special.

Everyone was hyping over this product because of how cute their packaging was. I agree, it's adorable but for the price, I think I would rather buy a Revlon lip butter! I don't really find this super moisturizing. Mine is in peach kiss and there is some color on my lips all I can see are shimmers on my lips. I'll use it since I bought it but I wouldn't repurchase it :/