Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this because of they hype. I have the one in the blue packaging with pink writing. It's just ok for me...not good but not bad either. I don't like the waxy feel. Won't purchase again when I use up what I have.

on 1/18/2012 4:46:00 PM

I love baby lips. I only have the cherry one but I sure will buy another. The smell of it is so good and it feels so good on the lips. All that for a cheap price. JUST WOW !

on 1/18/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I have recently purchased the Baby Lips chapstick the previous weekend. I have almost used half of my tube. (possibly because everyone I know who sees it insists on using it) I have one of the clear shades, its blue with light pink and I found that it really helps my lips. Its very addicting, I just can't stop applying it! My friend, also has Baby Lips, except hers is the cherry one. I find that the cherry one has more of a better taste and smells a little bit like fruit punch. It also leaves a bit of a pink tint to my lips, which I enjoyed :)

on 1/18/2012 12:26:00 PM

I kept hearing about the hype and seeing the empty displays, so when I found a display with some of the colors I ended up grabbing Cherry Me, since that sounded the nicest in terms of flavor. It has a nice smell and the initial taste is nice; nice ability to build up the color so I don't feel like I have clown lips after one swipe. The only thing that bothered me is the chemically taste that won't go away. It makes using the balm really aversive. I think in the future I will stick with my Burt's Bees balm since it is better at moisturizing and tastes way better to boot.

on 1/18/2012 11:22:00 AM

i want to buy every color in this if it suits my complexion ...love love loveeeeeeeee this product....the kind of product for a natural look....it has good color payoff for a lipbalm and it has spf 20 !!!!!!!!! great to keep in the purse ...its an all timer....love it. moisturizes very well...by the way:)..ihave this in cherry color...

on 1/17/2012 9:46:00 PM

I say "YES"! I tried it all; from carmex to la mer. this is the bomb; the clear. My boyfriend purchased several for himself.

I bought three colours in this and liked them all ok...especially the grape one, it gave a lovely "stain" to my lips. But the taste! Terrible! They all taste so awful and sickening that I don't even want to wear them. I'll stick to the Revlon Lip Betters thank you!

on 1/17/2012 4:43:00 PM

I loved this gloss, my lips felt moisturized and smooth whenever i used it! however I lost my tube of it and I cannot find it in the store i bought it from last :( it was too expensive too, 6 dollars for one tube :/ may as well get burts bees because it uses natural ingredients and moisturizes the same (except its not the same texture)
There is a better gloss though, Nivea's hydro care has the same (if not better) texture and moisturizes better than this product, I bought that instead since i couldnt find another tube of this and ive been carrying it around everywhere<3

on 1/16/2012 7:00:00 PM

I bought this because of all the hype over this product and also because the packaging is really pretty! I have the clear one, in quenched. The smell of it is great I really like it. It's very fruity. As for the moisturizing component of this lip balm, I do find it to moisturize my lips but it has that addictive quality in it that makes me want to re apply every time it wears off. The lip balm soaks into my lips well and as my flavour says it "quenches" my lips nicely. At first it did chap my lips a bit though. It's not the most amazing chap stick ever, but I do really enjoy it.

on 1/16/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was sucked in to the hype, this seemed to kick off the waive of the tinted balms in the last year. I bought 2 of these but after using the first one I did not bother to open the second one. It was gritty made my lips peel,was not hydrating at all. I took both back to cvs and have not looked at these since.there's much better out there...total waste.

Popular Lip Treatments