Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For what you're paying- $3- these aren't too bad. They're not like, earth-shattering amazing- and if you are one who is saying that they ARE that great, you have really got to try a few others. If you want, PM me, I can guide you to a few (expensive or inexpensive) lip balms that will change your life! Sorry- I am just way too addicted to lip products to not know about every single one out there :/ Just a quick recommendation- Cheap (and amazing) is Jack Black's lip balm. For $8, it's amazing. The more expensive life-changer would be my beloved By Terry Baume de Rose, but thats $65)

I bought this duo-pack at Target which had "Pink Punch" and the clear one "Quenched". They're both nice- they go on smooth, make my lips soft for a little while.... (not very long, but a while)... the Pink Punch is a really great Cool Bright pink which looks nice on me :). There's no offensive odor or taste with either of these- which is good IMO. They're cute, and they're cheap, and they're really not that bad.

on 1/15/2012 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I saw a commercial for this and had to find out for myself if this lip product could make my lips baby soft. Bottom line...I do like the consistancy of the product and the cherry flavor wasn't that bad. I actually do like the pinky tint it gives my lips, and the slight sheen is nice. I overuse lipgloss and lipsticks so my lips are rather dried out, and so I think this is a pretty good alternative. BUT...no, I wouldn't say this product gave me back baby soft lips.

on 1/15/2012 6:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Might as well buy ChapStick. Very mediocre. Cherry flavor gives a cheap pink color to lips. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/15/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love it! I just wanted to try it so I got it from Walmart. It was pretty cheap, about $2.49 or so. I am in love with the EOS lip balm, so I needed it to be amazing for me to give it 5 lippies.

It is amazing! I am in love with the mint one. It gives a nice shine, yet it is so moisturizing. I think I like it a little bit more than the EOS. It moisturizes my lips so well when they get really chapped. I just got the cherry one and I love it too! The tint reminds me of the CoverGirl gloss balm, which I thought was okay, but too much of a lipstick for me. This tint gives the perfect amount of tint and shine. It truly is amazing. The walgreens price is a little ridiculous though. I bought it for $3.99 only because there was a buy 1 get 1 50% off offer. I liked the Walmart price better, but I don't want to go out of my way all the time just to go to Walmart since it's a hassle to go there.

All things considered, this is an amazing product! It just needs a better price.

on 1/15/2012 5:53:00 PM

BEST LIP PRODUCT. Even better than EOS or Burt's Bees. They small amazing. I sit and just smell those for fun! After a week or less of using several times a day you really do feel like you have baby lips (: There is no taste, I kinda wish they tasted liked they smelled but oh well! Cant get everything you want I guess. Haha.
I talk about this product, EOS, and Burte's Bees in my blog, checj it out!

on 1/15/2012 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this in the Peach Kiss color. For what it is, it's an okay product. It says it's supposed to be very hydrating, but I really don't see a difference compared to other lip balms besides the tint it has. While I haven't tried any of the other shades, Peach Kiss just wasn't my cup of tea. It has a nice, sweet smell, but no taste. It's way too shimmery for my taste and I feel like all the shimmer bits just accentuates the lines in my lips. It's has nice sheer color, that isn't too bold. It's a nice product, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this lip balm for Christmas and I really like it. I have the clear, Quenched one, and it smells very sweet and fruity, like fruity pebbles! It has SPF 20, which I really like also. I've read a few reviews saying how bad the taste was, but this is a lip balm, not icing. It was not made for taste, it was made for treating your lips. In commercials and ads it says that this lip balm lasts for 8 hours, but it definitely does not. It lasts about an hour before I feel like I need to apply (this is just me, I like applying lip balms). As for the "getting back your baby lips" aspect of it, I'm not sure. I think it said your lips would be softer in 4 weeks, but I use this almost everyday for 3 weeks and I haven't seen that much of a difference. I still like this lip balm and would definitely buy this again, maybe in a tinted version on it just to try.

on 1/15/2012 12:38:00 PM

LOVE THIS!!!! i bought one pacage.. the peach one an i fell in love with it.... but i was still in the parking lot trying it on... BAM! i ran back into walmart and bought the cherry me, pink bunch, and the two clear color ones..... i got three of each... they ran out after i was done hahaha! i recomend buying this.. lasts only for about three hours maybe four.. but still i loved everything about it! even the packaging! BUY BUY BUY!!!

on 1/15/2012 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

they smelll so goo i wasn't sure how to rate package cause i love the colours but the plastic thing is so thin many were broken at the store and i accidently broke mine before i got home but i loved the smelll and the tint of colour it gives lips and it is super affordable..............HOWEVER i did not notice any change on my lips from using it they stayed the same not softer. ummm but i def love look and smell :)

on 1/14/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this is a very good lip balm. i used to have issues with chapsticks and blistex because they tend to crack my lips when it's supposed to moisturize them. with baby lips, it almost works like vaseline where it provides lots of good moisture and seals the cracks of your lips caused by excessive dryness.

this is perfect for wearing under your lipstick, and not that expensive.

Popular Lip Treatments