December 21, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really nice considering how cheap it is. It glides on really smooth and feels as if your wearing nothing. It seems to moisturize well my lips certainly feel softer. I have this in Cherry Me and Peach Kiss, I wish the peach didn't have the light shimmer though. The colors are nice even though they don't last more than an hour, it's easy to reapply without a mirror. The Spf 20 really helps me when I'm out side since my lips burn easy and it's hard to find a good balm with sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by wesharethenight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? It's very, very cheap, about $3 in Australia, and it works. I use mine every day. Leaves your lips feeling great. It's a bit on the creamy side, but that's fine by me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by BettyBoop01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absoulutley LOVED Baby Lips! I cannot go a single day wihtout reaplying it morning and evening! There is no negative comments I have to make about this product...only positive! Not only does it add a sheer, naturally pink color, but it seems as if it is a mixture of lucious balm and lipstick put in one stick. The packaging is adorable and stands out in its own cute, colorful way. Within a few days of use, my lips have already become completely smooth, with a soft texture. I love the color, scent, and overall results!
Well done, Maybelline. A glamorous product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by TheTruth1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the cherry one and I love it. It has a slight fragrance to it but not it's not the type that you will eat and not wear. It moisturizes great and I find myself always going for the Baby Lips instead of the more expensive Burt's Bees tinted moisturizing chapstick. Baby Lips is around $5 and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard about these lip balms from a youtube guru so i wanted to try them out. First of all, let me say, the packaging is simply ADORABLE!!! I love how each color has a different color pattern...really cute! I picked 2 of these balms up at Walmart. They were about $4CDN. I chose the colors Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. Of the 2 I have to say that my fave is Pink Punch. It actually packs quite a "punch" (lol) of color for a lip balm! On my already pigmented lips.... this comes off as a nice bright 'wearable' pink. It doesn't looks garish at all!! A very nice girly pink. If you love pinks, definitely snatch this one up!! Also the scent of Pink Punch is sooo yummy!!! It really does smell like...hmmm.... fruit punch! Peach Kiss is a lot more sheer. It's more like a tinted lip balm. I'm not sure i like the smell of this one tho. It does smell like peach, but a very very faint scent...kinda like "skittles". As for the SPF taste. I do kinda taste the SPF but it's not very strong. These lip balms don't have a sweet taste (despite the 'scents') which is a huge plus for me since i don't like sweet tasting lip balms. Overall, i would definitely repurchase these balms and it might just replace my HG lip balm (RoC enydrial lip repair) as it's half the price and moisturizes pretty well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jps8455

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Cherry Me and LOVE it. The taste of it, the feel of it, and the results are AMAZING. I haven't noticed it tinting my lips a different color, but maybe I'm just blind. I used to buy just regular old Cherry Chapstick and I'll never go back again. Putting on Chapstick was rough and felt harsh on my lips. Putting Baby Lips on is smooth, almost like it glides right across my dry, cracked lips. I love this stuff and would totally recommend it to other people. Even guys should try this stuff. I'm tired of kissing chapped lips anywho!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- smells great! (i have the peach one)
- spf
- delivers moisture
- great before i apply my lipstick
- packaging is so cute

CONS:
- can slightly taste the spf in the product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cheetah091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lip balm in the pink, clear one in the blue packaging, and peach. Peach is definitely my favorite! It smells so nice and looks great on. The only bad thing is they're not very moisturizing so I always put a thin layer of carmex chapstick on before. (I have very dry lips ever after being post accutane for 2 years.) I hate wearing lipstick and prefer a more natural color so these are great for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this stuff! I bought it mainly because i loved the packaging so much, I actually do like the product though. I have the pink punch one and I love that it moisturizes your lips and also gives a really pretty sheer pink color. I don't like to wear lipstick because I think it usually looks like too much but this color is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by VannyDGAF

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i lovee lovee lovee baby lips, the first time i bought it it made my lips peel (cuz they were sooooooooper dry, which is why i bought this) but after that they were soooooo soft, it stays on at night and my lips are realy soft when i wake up, and my lips stay soft for a pretty long time (compared to chapstick) but my friends and i are in love with this i use the quenched one and the pink punch :)