April 19, 2014 | 1665 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jalin

Various people influenced me to purchase this, but I did not like it. It was thick and gooey...and even though it claims to be fragrance-free it definitely had a scent to it. This was NOT soothing, I have relatively dry skin but it felt like I was rubbing *glue* on my face when I applied this. Yuck. I should have accepted my luck has run out with the Cetaphil products. Too bad, b/c this is definitely less costly than my usual moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by zizzy68

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, and usually have to be pretty persnickity about my moisturizer. Usually, I can't even use an SPF because it irritates my skin (thank goodness for foundations and powders with SPF). Anyway, this product is cool to the touch and glides over my skin. It is a great moisturizer that doesn't leave me feeling greased up! I allow it to soak into my skin (15-20 mins) before I apply my makeup and my makeup glides on as well. Great great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by LauraA

I have bought countless tubs of this after my dermatologist recommended it for the bumps on my arms (keratosis pilaris). While it has not made them completely go away, it has helped A LOT. I now use it everywhere, not just on my arms, straight out of the shower while my skin is still a little moist. The dry skin is gone! If you are one of those girls who could see the dry flakes if you scratched your skin, invest in this. It is a little more expensive than "regular" lotion, but SOOO worth it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by dusty

Very basic, but great moisturizer for my combo skin. I took 1 point off because even though it is "Fragrance Free" it has a slight smell when I put it on. The smell fades quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

Brilliant...fragrance free and completely non-irritating to acne prone skin. Super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on generic Tretinoin gel 0.05% and PC's 1% BHA for around 3 monthes, and my skin is getting extra sensitive and dry. Cetaphil cream ( in green tube) is the *only* thing can take care of dryness and flakiness without causing breakout ob my face. ( I have tried Complex 15, which is not moisturize enough; Cetaphil lotion is way too greasy, takes long time to sink in; Oil of olay complete 15/fragrance free is also too dry out my skin) I like to mix Professional Solution's 100% Hyaluronic acid (0.4ml is enough)with cetaphil cream in the morning after PC's 1% BHA and before makeup. It doesn't makes my makeup streak, by the way.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by puddleglum

great product if you want greasy broken out skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Katari

This cream is great for my dry skin. Its unfragranced and moisturises my face very well. Would be too greasy for hot days in summer however.*UPDATE* I dont use this cream anymore because i find its too suffocating on the face and does not absorb well. Would be nice as maybe a body moisturiser?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by awboo

I was always weary to try Cetaphil, because the product's packaging is just plain ugly. I was tired of creams that do not work, so I finally bought a big 16 oz tub for $11.49. I am SO GLAD I bought this. Nothing has been able to cure my flakies but this cream. I have skin that is oily and acne prone on the surface and extremely dry and sensitive underneath. (Yes I have the worst of the worst of skin types.) I use this at night ALL-YEAR-ROUND. It has never broke me out. The cream itself is VERY THICK and emollient, but smooths over my face like warm butter. A little does go a long way. It'll take me a long time to finish this tub. I recommend everyone give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 2:09:00 AM More reviews by neutros

This stuff is da bomb. I have dry, dry skin and I had tried everything - Nivea, Eucerin, Lubriderm, St. Ives, Origins - nothing quite worked. A friend recommended the Cetaphil cream, and it is amazing. Actually, she recommended it for my feet but I use it all over my body. (It works wonders on feet, too). I use the lotion in the morning, and the cream at night for an intensive moisture soak as I sleep. My skin has never felt so soft. I will never be without this. Also, it is unscented, so it won't clash with your perfume. Yay!