November 27, 2014 | 1549 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too thick and greasy for my taste. I have combo skin and it made my face slick. I guess it would be better for those with drier skin types. I use it for my hands and body-it works wonders.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Keva

I really wanted to like this, but it did not work well for me at all. I have combo/acne/sensitive skin which turns more dry during the winter months. Although this did help out my flakies somewhat, this cream just sat on top of my skin and would take hours for it to soak in. I would wake up with nice soft skin, but also with new breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cinnawoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep this on hand for very dry times only - on the face or body and it does the trick. I like it and will keep on buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream! I got sick of spending so much $$ on eye creams that didn't work so I decided to try a face cream for super dry, sensitive skin. This does the trick better than any of the expensive eye creams I had used before. Very hydrating. At night, when I want a little wrinkle fighting action, I layer it with L'Oreal Line Eraser and have gotten excellent results. I also use this cream when my face and neck feel extra dry, and also on my hands at night. I prefer the tube packaging since it is more sanitary and easier to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by klasejoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best body cream I've used. It has a nice,thick, smooth texture and it moisturizes very well without leaving a sticky film behind. Ii's also inexpensive, paid about $11 for a jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by perie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The quality of this cream is fantastic; it moisturizes my dry skin very well. It's fragrance free, and did not irritate my hive-prone sensitive skin. It is rich, and absorbs within a reasonable time. Since it's in a tub, I have to be careful to not contaminate it, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

i have the big jar of this but it also comes in a really handy tube so im not gonna complain about packaging...ok about the actual product..its lik the best thing ever for dry skin!!!! i use this in the winter...all over. in the morning my face is sooooooo softtt n smooth and hydrated...i love this to death...it even shrunk a pimple!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2003 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Rushed4Time

UPDATE!! I've used this on my face, elbows, and feet for 3 days now, in addition to the time I was just using it on my upper arms. My upper arms are still dry patch-free and feeling silky! My left elbow, which had been dried out, is smooth as a baby's bottom! My right elbow, which was especially bad, isn't quite to 100% yet, but I do notice a dramatic difference! For the skin on my feet, I'd say there's an 80-85% improvement so far. Now, on my face, it can sting just a little when I first apply it, but it didn't make my face red or break out (so far, will update if that changes!), and the skin on my face feels unreal! I never would have dreamed that a cheap product would have had such dramatic results so quickly! I bought this based on MUA reviews, and I really can't thank you guys enough!!

I'll have to update this review after I try it on my face, but I felt it was worth reviewing just based on what it did for my upper arms.

The skin on my body has always been ultra soft. However, a couple of years ago I deleloped these tiny rough spots on my upper arms, and it really bothered me not to have my usual, perfect skin! I moisturized, but I really thought maybe it was something medical since nothing worked.

Based on reviews here, I purchased the Cetaphil cream. I really didn't like it at first. I like a moisturizer that feels moist, and this almost feels like glue. However, I decided to give it a week. Since I didn't like the feel of it, I only tried it on my upper arms. YOWZA! All the rough spots are gone! My skin feels great!

I'm going to start using this on my elbows, feet and face, and will report back. However, I definitely recommend this, especially for any rough patches! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 12:56:00 AM More reviews by stellou

I don't think I'd use this all over as a daily moisturizer, but I've been using it on this weird rashy, dry, scaly patch of skin and it's the only thing that's healing the irritation. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I carry a little pot of this in my purse always. Late in the work day when the processed office air has sucked my skin dry, I rub a little between my fingers and tap it on all over - gives a moist, dewy look to the skin. Just use a little bit, focus on dry areas (eg, not down the middle of your nose) and it works great to refresh your face. Also perfect on plane flights.