September 20, 2014 | 898 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I carry a little pot of this in my purse always. Late in the work day when the processed office air has sucked my skin dry, I rub a little between my fingers and tap it on all over - gives a moist, dewy look to the skin. Just use a little bit, focus on dry areas (eg, not down the middle of your nose) and it works great to refresh your face. Also perfect on plane flights.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 3:44:00 PM More reviews by skincarejunkie82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product already! Usually , I use the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, and Olay Complete in the day but during winter time with my dry spots, this is great!! I purchased this yesterday night and slathered it on and woke up with extremely soft skin! It also feels silky smooth and it is very absorbant! It doesn't just ist on your face and I love the consistency. I had rough spots on my face due to the winter and they are completely gone after tonight! This cream works just as well if not better as your high end cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by racheluy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this cream. It moisturizes even the driest of skins. It's hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic & fragrance free. If your skin is dry & sensitive, this is the cream for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2003 9:19:00 PM More reviews by berrysmoothy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was sticky on my skin and didn't help with my extremely dry skin in the winter. I used to use it once when I moved to overseas and my skin was very very dry from the weather and heater. I've had used it about 1-2 month but my skin didn't improve much.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ghotiball

EDIT: I stopped using this a long while ago. Again, I have combo(oily/dehydrated) acne prone skin. This makes my skin feel good, but it's shiny and greasy. It felt heavy. Better for dry skinned or normal skinned people. I used it up on my legs in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenmar1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cream! I tried it on recommendation from several MUA'ers and it live up to their raves. It's a very basic rich cream that I use day and night.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by bianca_robinson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the smaller tube size 3oz for $5.48. I did not like it at all. I have combination skin, dry forehead and oily cheeks and nose. This made me feel like i was spreading frosting all over my face, then it sat there like frosting. I only squeezed out a tiny bit and ick. It also smells like some kind of old lady cream. I was really bummed cause I was hoping to find something cheaper for my skin, but this is not it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I took the advice of my fellow MUA'ers and bought this cream for my acne prone oily sometimes dry face !!!! whew!!!! And I don't regret it one second. I love this stuff! You only need a little and has not caused one single breakout. At first, I used too much and thought I would have a MAJOR breakout from it but I woke up to smooth hydrated skin. How did I make it without this cream? I even use it under my makeup and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be. Actually since using this my skin has been acting pretty normal. Plus, I use a BP (Benzoyl peroxide) cleanser morning and night, which never leaves me that dry because its in a cream base. So its nice to have this no frills moisturizer to go along with that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is definitely a great moisturizer for dry skin. Word to the wise though, when you buy it in a tube the smell is terrible, in the jar it is completely unscented. The jar is good stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by veronicaleo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

During the winter my skin tends to get rough and dry, and after my brother liked this product I decided to try it myself. I like it much better than the lotion (which leaves a greasy film on my face) and it softened my skin right up. I will use it all winter when my face feels tight. I agree that there is a mild scent but it doesn't bother me at all.