Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

Ew!Ew!EW!!!I can't even explain this horrid stuff!This is, by far, the worst scent ever, imo!I wanted to love this, I really, really did.How ironic that in a breathtakingly beautiful bottle, & with a name like Angel, lies the most horrid thing I've ever had the displeasure of smelling.I seriously smelled like an old lady that rolled around in wet soil.Yeah, NOT what I was shooting for, thank you!I didn't smell any of the chocolate, vanilla, or caramel it's supposed to have.Just old lady...& wet soil.Ugh.I hate that I have to give this even one star.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

prolly the holy grail of perfumes since every living creature has laid it up against their skin at one time er another. it might smell good if it wasn't so darned strong. so who knows.

on 7/31/2005 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh, I cannot stand this stuff. I absolutely smells! Stinks is more like it. It should be yanked off the market. I was stuck in an elevator with someone who had a ton of this on and it was the absolute worst!!!!!!!

on 7/28/2005 4:22:00 AM

the patchouli smell is what bothers me. yes... it is indeed long lasting and it does smell better the longer its on you but the stench of pathouli reminds me of old hippies that never wash their clothes and reek of incense.

and where is the chocolate? i dont smell it that much at all. but yeah, itsa still a good perfume. it smells strong and very different.

I have a love-hate realationship with this frangrance. Part of me really likes it, but there is an undertone that I can not figure out, but it reminds me of vicks medicated rub.

on 7/25/2005 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As a fragrance this should get five stars, but I have to give it 4 because it smells lousy on me. I've tried and tried to wear this, but it just hates me. Instead of the rich, sweet, heady fragrance others get with Angel, I smell like a rotten melon preserved in cheapo patchouli. My sister's signature fragrance for many years has been Angel, and I never tire of how lovely it smells on her. She was the happy recipient of the bottle I bought for myself that had people crinkling their noses at the stench of my sillage. Oh well.

on 7/24/2005 4:57:00 PM

I love chocolate so I thought I'd fall for this. But it is musty and to my nose, unpleasant at every stage. The later editions with notes like lily are much nicer.

on 7/21/2005 6:41:00 PM

You have to definately love or hate this fragrance. There is no "in-between"! I love it and have either recieved positive or negative comments (note: no "in-betweens"). I bought a refillable flask but will not refill becuase the silver in the flask has chipped and the negative comments (seriously... some people consider it offensive but Vanilla Fields is 100% offensive IMO). I am resorting back to my classic Chanels and my new love Fragonard's Belle De Nuit!

on 7/15/2005 10:31:00 PM

This is a great smelling perfume I must admit. It's really hard to describe the smell, but it's bold and wonderful. Some say that it smells like chocolate, but I didn't catch that at all. However, from the description, it's a mixture of vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, fresh citrus, melons, peaches and plums. I'd definitely buy again, but it's best to test/try it yourself. It doesn't work for everyone.

on 7/15/2005 12:32:00 AM

Already said, but this always smells great on others. Does NOT work well with me. I want to love it. It smells great in the bottle, and on others. On me it smells like cotton candy and toilet chemicals.

Popular Fragrances