September 30, 2014 | 1923 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very great value for the money, the shadows are full sized. A lot of people complained of glittery fallout with this palette - I have never experienced this when using the Naked palette. The colors are flattering, buttery smooth, easily blendable and they all work well together. This is a great go-to palette for when you have little time to think about what to do with your eyes. If i EVER used it up, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I cannot express how much I love this palette! If I could have designed this palette, I would have done the exact same thing as Urban Decay did! My favorite colors are Toasted, Gunmetal, and Buck. I can create so many different looks with this one palette, it's not even funny.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by taylerjean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This palette is holy grail for me. Hands down. I love the two matte shades, and the darker one is perfect for filling my eyebrows. There are two reasons I gave this 4 lippies.

1) Most of the shades have too much glitter in my opinion. I would much rather prefer more matte shades. But that is just my preference.

2) I have a lot of difficulty making successful looks from using just the shadows in the palette alone. I find that they blend too much with each other (if that's possible) and you end up with a blob of neutral on your eye. This factor doesn't matter to me since I can use each individual shadow for so many different things with other looks.

Other than those two things, I absolutely love this palette. It has paid for itself many, many times for me, and I've never regretted purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by prettyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To the Green eye gals.. Lately I have been using darkhorse as an eyeliner, with the naked & the other darker brown matte in my crease. I get compliments on my eyes all the time. I have green eyes, so something about using the darkhorse as a liner (I use a small angled eyeliner brush) really makes my eyecolor pop.

I've had this palette for almost 6 months and I still know there are dozens of other combinations I can try! It really is a beauty. Don't waste your money on other palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by PookieT

My boyfriend surprised me with this on Saturday, as I'd been lusting after it since around Easter. Every color is extremely wearable, going on super smooth. Easy to blend and highly pigmented. You can layer different ones together for a really good multi demensional look. Consider me obsessed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by juvenileOrion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got someone to CP this for me even though there's a Sephora here (they got OOS and new stock will apparently take a while to arrive). The one I got came with a brush not the eyeliner. I'm a neutral fan so this is a must-have for me. So far I've used a couple of shades. Fall-out seems a lot more than usual. I've only ever used MAC and UD's fall-out seems a lot more. But I'm pretty happy with it and I think it's worth every cent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by dmcgeo1

The shadows are easy to use. They blend like a dream. The range of colors is fantastic. I only have problems with sidecar in terms of fall out/glitter. I got a palette that came with a brush. I find it good to pack color on the lid. Others might find this also makes a good concealer brush. UDPP is fantastic. I know some have complained about the velvety casing. I personally don't have much trouble with it because I keep my makeup fairly tidy. However, I can see how it could easily collect dust/product. Overall, a good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Samikayy76

This is my go to, everyday eyeshadow palette. :) If you're a neutral eye kind of girl, this is like heaven sent :P.
I love every color, they are just gorgeous. I really can't complain about them except for the fall out. I've come to notice that Sidecar has terrible fallout issues. When I first got this palette, while I was playing around with the shades, I blending Sidecar into my crease. Big mistake. I ended up with glitter flecks all over my cheek. So I've found the best way to apply that shadow in particular is to pat it on. I haven't had fallout problems with the other shadows.
The only thing that kind of sucks about it is that because they are all just neutral shades you can find a cheaper dupe for pretty much every one. Personally I would just repurchase this palette instead of buying all the cheap dupes because I think the quality is wonderful. :) And when you think about it, for how much you get (mine included a brush and small primer potion) it's really a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This was an impulse buy from the naked hype. I figured that since I'm most comfortable with neutral eye colors that this would be great to have. Though I appreciate having so many colors in one palette, I'm not loving it as I expected. I guess I'm not as much of a fan of shimmer for eyes as i thought. Also I've got very basic skills in terms of eyeshadow application so its usually just one lid color and one highlighter color under the brows for me, so I can't make the amazing eye looks that other more talented women can. Nevertheless, I'm keeping this palette and I'm sure I'll use it over time. Will not repurchase though. I do have to hand it to UD though, these eyeshadows are pigmented!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict6

Awesome colors! Gorgeous velvet packaging! Def recommend!