October 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Truly a versatile product. I wouldn't recommend this for those who are looking for a unique product though. This is a great palette for those who have trouble making use of single shadows. It's very convenient to use in the morning thanks to the variety of shadows it has to offer. You can go from a very natural look to a sexy night look. I love how I can use Buck on my eyebrows when I get too lazy to pull out my eyebrow products. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty pretty colors!!!
Its so well pigmented and the color comes out so nicely.
It also comes with a double sided eyeliner. Its so worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

I was so looking forward to getting it and... I am disappointed. Yes, nice soft eyeshadows but it's an overestimation to say that it would suit everybody. These shadows just don't go with my skin tone (cool skintone with pink undertones). About the quality - they are very soft and I have a feeling that they are not properly pressed. They blend way too easily and there is no easy way to achieve a shadow gradation unless you spend a lot of time applying them, and if you don't spend enough time they might look like a dirty metallic-frosty mess. The dark black-ish eyeshadow helps but it has quite a bit of glitter to it, which might result (and it does!) is fallout. The pigmentation is also not that great - these eyeshadows tend to make me look washed out - so its name "naked" is very true. This goes even for the darker shadows. I can't get away with just these eyeshadows on and really need an eyeliner to achieve a defined look. I'll be either swapping this palette away or giving it to one of my friends. I am sure, somebody else will enjoy it more than I do. If you are desperate to get it, please, try it first. And there are enough (better) dupes for it. UPDATE 7 months later. I have "mastered" this palette and can use (and do so) bigger part of the eyeshadows in the palette. My personal favorites: Virgin, Sin, Naked (to blend darker eyeshadows from this palette), Buck (I also blend darker eyeshadows with it), Darkhorse, Toasted and Hustle. I use other shadows as well except for Sidecar. It's way too glittery for me. I'll change my rating as I actually quite like this palette nowadays and use it fairly often.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by trishadotj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product!
I have 2. One for my personal use and another for my kit (clients)
My clients absolutely love this palette. A definite winner with brides. Gives the natural looks that people love to go for. Especially older people. I've recommended this palette at LEAST three dozen times.. And I'll continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

I totally agree with all the hype on this pallete! the packaging is so sleek and pretty. Love the entire pallete and have never experienced fallout. Buck is perfect for filling in brows and naked is perfect for an all over color. The only colors I don't use on a daily basis are gunmetal and creep but there great for smokey eyes.A great purchase overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very great value for the money, the shadows are full sized. A lot of people complained of glittery fallout with this palette - I have never experienced this when using the Naked palette. The colors are flattering, buttery smooth, easily blendable and they all work well together. This is a great go-to palette for when you have little time to think about what to do with your eyes. If i EVER used it up, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I cannot express how much I love this palette! If I could have designed this palette, I would have done the exact same thing as Urban Decay did! My favorite colors are Toasted, Gunmetal, and Buck. I can create so many different looks with this one palette, it's not even funny.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by taylerjean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This palette is holy grail for me. Hands down. I love the two matte shades, and the darker one is perfect for filling my eyebrows. There are two reasons I gave this 4 lippies.

1) Most of the shades have too much glitter in my opinion. I would much rather prefer more matte shades. But that is just my preference.

2) I have a lot of difficulty making successful looks from using just the shadows in the palette alone. I find that they blend too much with each other (if that's possible) and you end up with a blob of neutral on your eye. This factor doesn't matter to me since I can use each individual shadow for so many different things with other looks.

Other than those two things, I absolutely love this palette. It has paid for itself many, many times for me, and I've never regretted purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by prettyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To the Green eye gals.. Lately I have been using darkhorse as an eyeliner, with the naked & the other darker brown matte in my crease. I get compliments on my eyes all the time. I have green eyes, so something about using the darkhorse as a liner (I use a small angled eyeliner brush) really makes my eyecolor pop.

I've had this palette for almost 6 months and I still know there are dozens of other combinations I can try! It really is a beauty. Don't waste your money on other palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by PookieT

My boyfriend surprised me with this on Saturday, as I'd been lusting after it since around Easter. Every color is extremely wearable, going on super smooth. Easy to blend and highly pigmented. You can layer different ones together for a really good multi demensional look. Consider me obsessed.