July 22, 2014 | 1624 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by asholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got my Naked Palette. I like it so far, but am not super impressed like I thought I would be. It is worth the money for all the colors, though. I like the brush that comes with it- it is great for blending. I also love the case it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The possibilities are endless with this palette. I think everyone should own this! These eyeshadows are so smooth, there very buttery, there nicely pigmented, and the price I feel is good. It took me forever to get one but it was worth it in the end. I like the eyeshadow brush it comes with and the primer potion is just a plus. All in all I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I without a doubt definitely recommend this to everyone! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

one word. LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by NoraKnows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not really get caught up in the "naked palette frenzy" because I was not a big eyeshadow fan, till about a couple of months ago. I wanted to expand my measly eyeshadow collection and thought the naked palette would have all the neutrals I need.
It somewhat lived up to my expectations, color wise. But I was disappointed with the fact that (a) : it came with a brush and not the double ended eyeliner and (b) there are only two matte shades, all the other shadows are quite shimmery.
It is perfect for when you go out at night, a smoky eye or special occasions. But this does not work for me during the day time, when I attend classes or looking for something more toned down. In order for this palette to be my "go to" neutral palette it would have to have more matte shades or less shimmer.
Over all it's a good palette to add to your collection if you don't have a lot of neutrals. But I don't think that it is as versatile as it has been hyped up to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by elliegrace

I absolutely love this palette. It's difficult to fault really.. I can create daytime and evening looks. Basically everything i need in this little gem of a palette. All the colours are gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this palette for a while now and although I don't reach for it quite as much as I thought I would with all the type, but I stil love it very much. Overall I think this is a fabulous deal and if you are on the edge of purchasing I recommend to just taking the plunge. You get the opportunity to try the 24/7 liners which are the perfect balance of creamy and long lasting, as well as the Primer Potion which has now become a staple in my routine as I haven't tried another primer that has worked quite as well as this. As for the shadows themselves, they are perfectly smooth and pigmented, and I like how you get a wide variety of colors that are all still in the neutral family. I rarely wear anything but neutrals on my eyes, and this palette helped me to ease my way into darker, more colorful shades while still being in my comfort zone. This is the perfect palette for travel, wedding makeup, expanding your eyeshadow collection, or neutral shadow lovers like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by etherealdreams7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gorgeous palette. The colors are mostly neutral but vibrant, the colors blend well into the skin and lasts so long. The packaging is exceptionally beautiful. It is pricey but well worth the money as it should last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sarsora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE......LOVE.....LOVE .........thats all i can say :p

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by somany

Only I can say is it's my best eye palette ever. I've pre-order from one of my friend coz I couldn't find it in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by krisbost10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye shadow palette! I have been dying to get my hands on this forever and when I finally purchased is I was thrilled. These are eye shadows that will do everything you need. It comes with 12 gorgeous, neutral shadows that are so pretty and perfect for an everyday look and smokey eye. The kit comes with a mini primer potion, an eye shadow brush, and the 12 shadows. This was seriously a FANTASTIC buy. It was about $48, which you would usually think is kind of pricey for so little eye shadow...well it's not! The eye shadows are actually the same amount of what is put in a single eye shadow by Urban Decay. Those run to be about $18 each, so if I bought 12 it would be $216 AND you get a mini primer potion AND an Urban Decay shadow brush. Umm...what a deal!