September 22, 2014 | 1927 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2005 10:26:00 AM More reviews by silverspring1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This highlighter gives me a perfect JLo glow when paired with Nars Casino (or other bronzers). Works very well and it lasts.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by tamstrat

I am always skeptical with Benefit's products, they can reel you in with their wonderfully creative cute packaging, and lots of times I have been let down with the products, but this is one of the better ones. It adds a nice "glow" to the skin, my husband even asked me what I was doing to make me look so "radiant and glowing" and he never notices such things!!! I will rebuy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by MiSSSUSiE

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is so cute. When I put it on my face it gives a very slight glow. Very pretty! I do find it is a wee bit difficult to blend, but its all right. The stuff comes in something that looks like a bottle of nail polish. It was about twenty bucks, but I think this stuff will last me a long time. It lasrs about half the day on me so I could reapply. But be careful
.... Too much can make ya look oily.
(Nc35 combo skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Druzhi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got very fair skin and use both High beam (pink highlighter) and Moon beam (golden highlighter) which look great over my Senna Slip Cover foundation. They accent my cheekbones very nicely and provide the perfect glow. They come in adorable bottles with a wonderful application brush, and last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 7:46:00 PM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohhh, my little pot of loveliness :) I love the glow this gives me. I put it on my cheeks, under my eyebrows, in the corner of my eye, anywhere I want that little glow. Yummm. love it. The SA suggested Moon Beam as I have yellow undertones, but that does not show up AT ALL on my NC25 skin- I think that is more for darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In my opinion, High Beam should be used on pale complexions, and Moon beam on medium to darker complexions. High beam is pinkish liquid infused with white shimmer, moon beam gold liquid infused with peach shimmer. High beam looked chalky on me (and for eyes I prefer the eye bright).
EDIT: With both the High and Moon Beams, the liquid color disappears, leaving only the sparkle. So High Beam is whitish shimmer, Moon Beam is peach shimmer.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:42:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This little supermodel in a bottle is gorgeous on fair skin tones! I am pretty fair, and I need a little beam here and there to create dimension to my face. I add a bit to the cheekbones after my blush to add radiance with a foundation brush. Patting it on works best since I use it over my makeup when I am all done! I also put a few drops of High Beam in my foundation to add some glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by spanky1118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to hate this, especially after I dropped the cutesy bottle and broke it in about 15 minutes. But, it's so nice. It is a nice frosty highlighter that takes me from potato face to wonderfully contoured in 10 seconds. Highly recommend, although next time I might purchase Moonbeam. The color is a bit pinky and I think there might be more versatility to the product without that tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2005 2:19:00 AM More reviews by filmfaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Out of all the highlighters that I have used I absolutely love this one the best. It gives you that dewy glowy look that everyone loves and makes the skin look refreshed. For the price I think it is a good product it lasts a very long time for most people. It is very easy to apply and can be applied under or over makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by dnc340

This is one of my favorite highlighters next to Dandelion. It gives my skin a fresh, dewy look. It's very, very pearly and shimmery though, so I don't usually use it for every day wear, just for a fun night out.