BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 10/14/2005 7:03:00 PM

I use this as an eye shadow for my inner eyes and brow line it is great because I can't use dark shadows for those areas and High Beam is THE every day product for me to look dewy and elegant. SERIOUSLY, I am addicted to this product... it makes me feel like a beautiful ballerina. The packaging is perfect I just dot and blend with nail poilish like applicator. It has a creamy texture, not too watery. I seriously love it!!!!!

on 10/9/2005 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this and find it does in fact highlight my face nicely. But I wear powder foundation and there's no good way to make this product work with my foundation. If you use liquid foundation, I really recommend this because it's not glittery. But for people like me who use powder foundation, I recommend Mally or Smashbox powder highlighters.

I've been using this as highlighter on my brow bones and it just doesn't seem to be showing up very good one me at all. I think it may just be a tad overpriced for the effects that it gives, plus you know those little fine brow hairs you get between waxing?...this accentuates those like crazy! the packaging and applicator is awful...warning..don't twist too tight or that cap will break and all the product will dry up! Will not repurchase there's a lot of other cheaper better packaged highlighters out there

on 9/26/2005 3:22:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! Gives a beautiful sheen to wherever you apply. Great for highlighting the upper cheek bones. A little on the expensive side though.

on 8/22/2005 7:12:00 PM

I adore this. Like the reviewer below i find that some benefit products are totally ineffectual but this one does what it's supposed to ie give a subtle shimmery glow. I dab this on my cheekbones and cleavage and it looks great.

on 8/19/2005 9:04:00 PM

Never have I been so suckered, nor aware of my gullibility, since I discovered BeneFit. Some products I hate, some I love, but I end up buying all of them because they're marketed so damn cutely. Fortunately this one I like. I hate overly glittery makeup that looks too young for me, but High Beam is subtle - perfect with Brow Zings and mascara for a groomed-but-not-trying look. It looks good on my fair skin and catches the light prettily - dewy, not shiny. Nice alone or over my mineral foundation so I don't look too matte. Minus 1 lippie for the price and packaging - I'm nervous with it in my tiled bathroom or travel kit. Price might be ok if I didn't expect to repurchase early due to breakage, like my BeneTint.

Glad I bought this over high brow pencil - definitely more versatile.

I love to use this product as a highlighter under my brow bone! It instantly dresses up my look and makes my brows look groomed.

on 7/30/2005 10:07:00 PM

I love high beam, it's one of the few highlighters that blends well into very fair skin. when applied as directed, it gives a beautiful glow. i do find it easy to apply too much however, and i'm not sure about the applicator-- after a couple weeks i started to get little blemishes when i used it a couple days in a row, and i think using the brush on my skin and then putting it back into the bottle may have something to do with it. however, this is so much better for my skin tone than any other highlighter i've tried, so i definitely repurchase this as necessary.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this highlighter! I wear it on my browbones, cheekbones, inner corners of my eyes, and on the center of my lips. It gives the perfect pearly sheen, and I love how it gives my skin a flawless look. The nailpolish bottle is very cute too, and I like the brush very much.

on 6/23/2005 12:36:00 AM

I absolutely adore High Beam! It gives my skin a pinky dewy glow. I apply it on my cheekbones, brow bones, temples and chin. It's also great since it can be layered. If I want more than just a dewy glow and would prefer shimmery light pink cheeks for a party, I just apply more! High Beam looks best on ligh skin tones, while Moon Beam looks best on darker skin tones. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I dropped the bottle from a low surface accidentaly and it shattered. Instead of a glass bottle, I think they should package it in some sort of squeeze-tube. I will repurchase this product over and over again!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials