August 27, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2005 11:20:00 AM More reviews by tea713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this a couple of days ago, along with another eye makeup remover to see if they held up to their reviews here. This worked okay, but I didn't particularly care for the fact that you have to wipe on your eyes, then use warm water to rinse off -- I'd rather have something that was less fussy/messy. It worked well, but irritated my eyes a little bit (though a lot of eye makeup removers do, so it was almost expected anyway) and made my eyes feel itchy for a little while afterward. I'd repurchase in a pinch.

I definitely prefer Ponds "Bare and Repair" Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover with Grapeseed Extract and Vitamin E though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 2:11:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just adding one more positive response, this is very similar to the purple clinique and the blue lancome removers with the 2 liquids you shake together- a teeny greasy but doesn't irritate my contacts and this is sooooo cheap and does just as great of a job as the expensive kinds.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 12:13:00 AM More reviews by aross79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using Clinique makeup removers for years before I found this. (I see another reviewer had this same situation). I was never happy with any of the drugstore brands I tried- either they didn't take off the makeup or they irritated my eyes. I was due for a new bottle of Clinique when I noticed this Neutrogena product in Target and figured I'd give it a try. It works just as well as Clinique for much less $!! I wear only waterproof mascara, sometimes waterproof eye liner as well, and this stuff gets it all off easily with no residue. Will definitely keep buying this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 3:19:00 AM More reviews by tyiming

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my first eye makeup remover. very effective. can remove my maybelline waterproof lash expansive mascara and fasio mascara in one wipe! it's affordable as well!!! gentle on my eyes too. no problem using it while still wearing my contact lens

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 2:30:00 PM More reviews by VvvLoryvvV

I love this product and I have been using it for over a year now. It is one of the best makeup removers not to mention the price is definitely reasonable when compared to other name brands. I was previously using Clinique's remover which was also good, but this one works the same for less than half of Clinique's price. It's not oily and it removes even waterproof eye makeups! Try it girls!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 11:57:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a real good eye makeup remover. It's a tiny bit greasy but nothing bad. I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mirah

I have searched long and hard for a cheaper alternative to the Lancome bi-facil that I keep straying away from. The Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover is a great replacement. It removes really heavy eye makeup without irritating my eyes. It does leave behind a greasy feeling film, but that is ok if you are going to wash the rest of your face anyway. I highly recommend trying this if you need a good makeup remover but don't want to spend too much. Although its worth noting that this eye makeup remover works better than many of the high end brand I have tried (most recently Bobbi Brown)....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I would buy this product again and I have, many times. It costs around $5.00 at any drugstore, but I have been able to score a limited edition at 2/$5.98 at a few different stores. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I do wear ColorStay eyeliner and that stuff stays on forever. But, with this eyemakeup remover, it comes right off. I also use it on my lips because I use ColorStay lipstick and that stuff will not come all the way off without it! Give it a shake because it's a dual phase makeup remover and needs to be blended. Is not completely oil free because I can feel residue on my eyes, but I always wash my face after that anyway. Don't have blurred vision and it doesn't irritate. Pond's also makes a good eye makeup remover that is very similar to this -- I tend to switch off between the two depending on price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by karyn35

This is the best eye make-up remover I have ever used. Gentler and less irritating than Clinique Take off the Day or Lancome Bi-Fical at half the price! I have super sensitive eyes and this stuff feels as natural was water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

I think it's the best make-up remover I tried so far (and I tried a ton!) Very gentle, and works well.