October 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is my favorite makeup remover. For a while, I was dumb enough to shell out $16 or so for Clinique's Take Off the Day, and then I found the Neutrogena version which is much cheaper! It usually runs for about $7 at drugstores, but I've found two-packs at Costco for $8-10 I think? My only complaint is that the bottle is not very travel-friendly; it has a tendency to leak if placed on it's side in transit, so I just leave this at home and pack my Olay daily facials instead. As long as I'm able to find this, I'll keep on repurchasing as it's gentle and effective at removing the gunk I pile onto my eyelids :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2006 11:39:00 PM More reviews by a_la_gamine

Not bad at all. I've been a loyal user of Lancome Bi-facial for a while, but I unexpectedly ran out a few days ago and didn't have time to go to the department store. I remember hearing that this is very similar to Bi-facial, so I bought it even though I've hated all the Neutrogena products I've ever tried. This product is comparable to Bi-facial -- so far, this and Bi-facial are the only two make-up removers that have removed all of my waterproof mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous) without leaving me with raccoon eyes the next morning, although I do have to rub a little. So, yes, I would probably repurchase this. It's worth the $10.99 CAD I paid for it, but I'm still looking for a make-up remover that will remove all my make-up without rubbing, if such a thing exists. EDIT: I just realised that the directions say to rinse rather than wipe. So maybe I'll try that tomorrow night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by fifiwave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's the BEST eye makeup remover I've ever used. Very gentle and it does a fantastic job of removing waterproof makeup and CHEAP too. :) I highly recommend this product if you need a good makeup remover but don't want to spend too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by roscor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product made my eyes incredibly irritated. Not only did it sting on application, but it also was difficutlt to rinse away and made my vision blurry until I used soap to wash it off. IMO, the necessity of a soap wash following usage completely negates any benefits of a makeup remover.

I do not recommend this product and will be returning it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by semolinapilchard

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yes, it does a fantastic job of removing waterproof makeup for a little less than the sephora i used to use. however, the film is so bad that washing with cleanser after fails to remove it and have ended up using astringent to get it off. only giving the 3 rating for the fact it does what it's supposed to but i generally hate this stuff otherwise. eh, yeah jiveturkey- obviously avoided the eye area but just was too difficult to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2006 2:23:00 AM More reviews by misseng

Best stuff ever. I used to use Mary Kay's make up remover, but this stuff is just as good, if not better, at a 1/4 of the price. Excellent. It does leave a bit of oily residue afterwards, but I don't mind since it does such a great job, and plus I always shower after I take off my make up anyways. This stuff takes off all my waterproof mascaras, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Mary924

Love this eye makeup remover...I too only wear waterproof mascara, and after years of using Maybelline remover, this one works great! Really gets all the mascara off, Maybelline would be so greasy and I would always have alot of black circles around my eyes the next day (I don't miss that). My only complaint too is that there could be a better design for the bottle...I drop everything...and I'm always careful with this because I don't want to waste a drop! I seem to be going through it fairly quickly also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 3:14:00 AM More reviews by ilovefood

BEST thing I've bought in awhile!!! LOVE this eye makeup remover. I've been using Lancome's Bi Facil for the past 5 years and I thought nothing could compare to it. Recently my half full Lancome Bi Facil ALL spilled in my suitcase while travelling so I was kind of iffy about getting another one again since it's quite pricey and I'm short on money right now. So I searched and searched on the reviews here...wanted to buy Pond's eye makeup remover but COULD NOT find it ANYWHERE. (I'm in Canada) Then I seen the Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover for $11 CAD, there was only ONE left on the shelf and so that made me decide to try it. haha WORKS SOOOO GOOD, just like Lancome's Bi Facil, even better I think! I wear fake lashes all the time, tons of eyeliner especially on waterline, tons of mascara and it took EVERYTHING off and it wasn't oily like Lancome's Bi-Facil. I LOVE IT!!! I could buy 3 Neutrogena's for the price of 1 damn Bi-Facil! LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by anyutka

I've used this, and yes, it does compare in quality to the Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make-up remover, which I didn't like either. These leave filmy residue on around the eye area, and are the only two eye make-up removers that cause blepharitis, inflamation of eyelids. Will not buy again. Prefer Almay non-oily eye makeup remover pads.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ilec

Sucks, after this stuff dries, it leaves white patches everywhere and takes a lot of work to take off my waterproof mascara. The price is high too.