Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 6/27/2006 1:00:00 PM

Its simple and gets the job done. Like most neutrogena products it does what it says it does on the label. I love it and its gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my sensitive eye skin.

on 6/11/2006 9:05:00 PM

This is the best eye make up remover. It completely removes my waterproof mascara and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I use cotton balls and then wash my face. I will never use another eye make up remover. THE BEST!!

on 5/30/2006 10:29:00 PM

Loved this product!!! Although it says it's oil-free it is a little greasy but other than that I have no complaints, it's very gentle (I wear contacts) and it did not irritate my eyes at all, definitely will repurchase.

on 5/29/2006 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover. It removes everything and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I do seem to use it up rather quickly but its really inexpensive so that's not really a problem. Before I tried this, I was using a similar one by Mary Kay. The Mary Kay one worked just fine but was a little bit oilier and it was more expensive also so I tried this one instead. This does the trick, works just as well as the Mary Kay one and costs less. Definately a keeper!

on 5/22/2006 2:42:00 PM

I bought this because my cetaphil cleanser wasn't doing a good job of removing my eye makeup. LOVE IT! It feels nice and silky going on, and gets every trace of mascara off. Yes, I will buy again! HG!

on 5/21/2006 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now, and although I did really like it at first, it's giving me zits! Grrrrrrr. I love how effectively and gently it removes eye makeup, and it feels almost moisturizing (not sure what causes this..?), but there was something in it my skin didn't agree with. Since using this, a crop of (small) zits has sprung up on my forehead...and I have one cystic mofo between the bridge of my nose and my eyelid. :-( I will probably go back to my old staple remover, The Body Shop's chamomile stuff. I really hoped Neutrogena would work though!

on 5/20/2006 4:21:00 PM

it's oil-free but it leaves such a greasy feeling behind, gets in my eyes, blurs my vision, kind of like baby oil does. i have no idea how it does on waterproof mascara because i only could stand to try it twice. Rimmel is much better IMHO.

on 5/18/2006 7:00:00 AM

i bought this at costco, which came out in a 2 in 1 deal. good thing about this is that it works goood and does its job, plus its oil free. i would definitely buy this again!

on 5/17/2006 8:27:00 PM

A MUST try ! I had the hardest time finding a mu remover that would remove my DiorShow waterproof mascara; plus Im allergic to a lot of cremes (etc) that I put around my eyes. This mu remover is amazing-super cheap and takes every trace of M/U away !

on 5/13/2006 10:26:00 PM

Best drugstore eye makeup remover. It's the only stuff that gets my waterproof mascara off..it does leave an oily residue but that's the only way it can get the waterproof stuff off. Excellent product.