January 31, 2015 | 1004 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by adamsjill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. I was tired of the price for Bi-Facil, so I decided to give this a shot. It removes all my make-up (even WP mascara) easily and gently. I agree a smaller opening would be nice...but I just cover the top with a cotton pad and flip. No mess and the pad gets the perfect amount every time. The film does not bother me, as it is oil free. I always remove my eye make-up before washing my face anyways, and after washing my face the film is gone (though my eye lids feel soft and moisturized). Super stuff. Bye Bye Bi-facil!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2006 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Evonne

a cheap alternative to Erno Lazo (my favorite) and 1/3rd the price---but packaging makes me nervous as it has spilled before when bumbling around late at night ... hole on top could have pop-up lid or plastic filter and then would be home run.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2006 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Johanna11

This worked just fine. I just don't like the opening of the bottle, too much comes out of it, because the hole is so large.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by KEITHC005

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say that this is the best eye makeup remover for the price. I have tried much more expensive brands from Department Stores and usually am left dissapointed. My eyes are not sensitive but so many of them burn my eyes. This products needs to be shaken to mix properly then I just shake some on to a dampened cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds before wiping away all of my waterproof mascara,eyeshadow and concealer. It is truly wonderful!!!! Some other reviewers complained of an oiliness. However I always remove my eye make up and then wash my face so this hasnt been a problem for me. On the rare occassion that I am just removing my eye makeup without washing my face I will just follow the make up remover by swiping my eyes with another clean cotton pad moistened warm water to remove any residue. This product reminds me of a product that I used many years ago from Amway but was unable to get ( and cost twice as much). I can find this in the discount warehouse store where I live for under $10 for 2 bottles!!! Now that is awesome...more money to spend on other great (and much more expensive) cosmetics:))

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by choc_bear_23

This product didn't do a good job at removing the mascara I was wearing. It also irritated my eyes and blurred my vision. It wasn't the worst thing I've tried but it certainly wasn't the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 2:15:00 PM More reviews by rho67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

works great! I have very sensitive skin especially around the eyes. This did not irritate at all. Only complaint is that they should fix the top of the bottle so it doesn't all pour out if you knock it over : )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Boogaloo305

This works REALLY well at removing eye liners, mascara and shadows...but I agree with the others that is leaves a little bit of a filmy residue on the lids. However, I don't mind this so much since it doesn't irritate my eyes. Also, because I'm a contact lens wearer, I tend to be a big fan of any product that will be gentle to my extremely sensitive eyes. Just bought the twin pack (two 5oz. bottles) at Costco for $9.99, and I love that it's a bargain compared to the $7.00 at Target for a 3oz. bottle. I travel extensively and haven't had any issues with the bottle leaking. I highly recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mandicandi412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OIL FREE MY ASS? This is greasy and gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 5:42:00 AM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It takes a while to get the makeup off but at least it's gentle. My only gripe is the residue and it doesn't work on waterproof stuff (though I don't wear waterproof anymore). It takes forever to wash off the slick stuff and I end up scrubbing at my face, which kind of ruins the point of getting a gentle product. Packaging is not very good for the type of product and it's not cheap in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Jesamyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I switched to this product based on reviews here, after using Pond's Cold Cream to remove my wp mascara for years because I was tired of the oily and greasy feeling on my eyelids. I was pleasantly surprised at the ease with which this cuts through most of the wp mascaras I've tried, though the stubborn ones (CG Fantastic Lash WP comes to mind) require a few seconds for it to soak in. It doesn't leave my eyelids oily, nor does it leave any film over my eyes. Most importantly, it doesn't sting either.