January 27, 2015 | 1856 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cuspie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooooooooove this stuff!!!! Works so well on cracked skin...especially my feet! Whenever I run out of this stuff, I always go get more! My only gripe is that I wish it dried faster...but it works like a dream!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2004 8:36:00 AM More reviews by SuzanneATL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing MUAers rave on and on about this product, I bought a small tube to try out. In a single word, yuck! This is an extremely thick version of Vaseline. Fair performance as lip balm, but this could only be used on hands at night with moisture gloves.
I really wanted this to work as an intensive hand moisturizer, but I felt as though I had gone to PepBoys and put car lubricant on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Aquaphor is th awesome! My hands, feet, and lips get so dry and cracked in the winter and this is the only stuff that helps it. It is a bit greasy so I only wear it before I go to bed, but when I wake up, my skin feels wonderful and the effects last during the day. I will never be without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Manny419

ahh i love this stuff! the dermetologist once gave me a sample and it was amazing for my lips. i would definitly buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by rubykris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely fantastic. Aquaphor lasts all day, even through eating, has no taste or scent, and doesn't leave those annoying white rings on the inside of the lips like most other lipbalms. I haven't been able to wear lipstick for years because it dries out my lips, but now I can with Aquaphor. Even more impressive, I can color my lips completely with lip liner, and they stay perfectly comfortable. Moreover, lip liners usually won't "stick" very well on pre-balmed lips, but for some reason Aquaphor doesn't repel liner. For the amount you get, the price is ridiculously cheap. If you can get past the initial weirdness of using a big ol' tube of ointment for lip balm, you'll be hooked on this stuff too. Easily available at most drugstores (made by the same company as Eucerin).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jg3011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great!! I am on Accutane right now, so my lips can get really chapped but by using this, I can still wear lipstick! I had eczema on my lips before I started taking Accutane and this got rid of that as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jg3011

I am on Accutane right now and this stuff is awesome!! I use it on my lips and feet the most, but at night, I put a THIN layer of it on my face and it keeps it from flaking off. I would hate to see my face if I didn't use this! Even after I get off Accutane, this is going to stay with me at all times!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Everyone needs a tube of this in their medicine cabinet. It's very similar in texture to vaseline, but it's 100 times better! These are some uses that I have for it:
1. Dry skin from retin-a, put a small amount on the dry patches before you go to bed.
2. Allergy nose. Those of you with allergies can recall how your nose looks after an allergy attack! Lotion tissues can't even save you at this point.
3. Cuticle cream
4. Lip Balm
5. Dry elbows

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by VEODJW111

I have to tell you that I bought this for my super dry heels and it works well when I put it on and then put on cotton socks and sleep in it, BUT the real success story is that I started using it on my pitbull, yes, pitbull who has severe allergies and gets dry skin in the winter. He turns over on his back and I grease him up twice a day and his skin looks much better ! Thanks for the info !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2004 12:02:00 AM More reviews by letjin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Aquaphor is similar to Vaseline - good for dry skin & lips. Aquaphor is less greasy and more easily absorbed. Best for lips, but for hands,knees,elbows, use Vaseline in creamy formula.