October 1, 2014 | 974 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tormaniac

Thanks MUA! You folks love this-so I bought some. Right again of course! It is a miracle. Now, I like my Kiehl's lip balm-but this stuff-even better. My feet are the worst-this stuff actually helps. Wish the tub was smaller though-it's not a very good packaging. But the product is fantastic. Rush out NOW and get some!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by bargainista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never would have thought to try this on my own, but I got a derm sample and was hooked. It's similar to Vaseline, but the consistency is a little thinner and it contains other emollient ingredients that make a world of difference. This is what I'd hoped the infamous Kiehl's lip balm would be. It's one of the best lip moisturizers I've used, and the first one I turn to when my lips are painfully dry. It's also great for dry cuticles, feet, elbows, and it saved my raw nose during my last cold. This is a wonder product for me. My only (minor) gripe is that I wish they made small containers easily available for carrying in my purse. I have seen .5 oz sized trial tubes at Walgreens, but they aren't easy to come by.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2003 2:35:00 AM More reviews by sphondyloid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It lacks the packaging charm of my Prada balm, but with lips this soft, who cares? A thick layer of this several times a day, and I have perfectly smooth skin.

***EDIT*** I've since moved on to lip products that aren't larded with chemicals, and am pleased that Lansinoh lanolin fits the bill AND leaves my lips way more moisturized than Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My son's pediatrition recommended this for exczema on his cheeks... worked great and I have been using it ever since on my lips (3yrs)! I use it under lipstick to prevent it from getting cakey too! Love it, love it, love it... and I used everything on my lips before (carmex, blistex, medicated chapstick, dept. store crap, etc.).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. I buy the mini sized tubes to keep in my purse so that i can use it as a lip balm. This stuff really gets rid of chapped dry lips.

I've also used this on my hands as a spot treatment moisturizer, it works great for that as well. Usually drugstore make their own version of this, but it just doesn't compare to the real thing.

Big rave from me!! :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer works for very dry skin. Since its main ingredient isn't water (like most lotions/moisturizers in drugstores), it deeply moisturizes the skin and seems to speed the healing process for dry, cracked, irritated skin and other skin ailments. The texture is quite thick and greasy, so I put this on at night. A little of this stuff goes a long way, and it's very reasonably priced. It has worked miracles for my hands, elbows and feet. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by juliebelle

Thanks to everyone who recommended this! --I've always overlooked this at the drugstore, thinking it was a heavy lotion. But I like this better than anything I've tried before for my perpetually chapped lips. Doesn't in the long run dry out my lips like Kiehl's #1, and feels less tacky than Vaseline. This is light and comfortable even though it's a petroleum product, and seems very protective and soothing. I'll still use Smith's Rosebud on the occasion because that's just a really pretty lip color by itself, but this is far more emollient and helpful for the cold winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by nhellegers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the magic potion!! Heals everything. I don't know what I did before this was introduced on the market. Best buy for me in a long time. It is truly multi purpose and works wonderfully for every type of ailment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by valerie2272

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful product. I use it for cracked lips and dry cracked skin. I gave it to my husband and mother-in-law for their cracked feet (and they get it bad), and within a week of using this over just lotion or petrolium jelly they couldn't believe the difference. I gave it to my dad for deep cracks in his fingers he gets during the cold dry winter days. (They were so bad they would bleed). He had been putting those theraputic lotions on the cracks every day with no changes. I made him try this stuff. I had him put a bandaid on it over the Aquaphor and by morning there was a major difference in the cracks. It looked already halfway healed. He was amazed. I went and got him his own tube of this. So now he uses this and swears by it. I keep a small tube of this in my purse at all times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best overnight lip moisturizer ever. period. stays on all night, feels nice on the lips, and your lips feel perfect once you take it off. I don't know what it is that makes it better, but it's way better than vaseline. And it can be used anywhere, esp. good for hands & feet, too.