February 27, 2015 | 1801 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by cheshireycat

This stuff is the best. For some reason, I started getting non-stop chapped lips over the summer and the only thing that even helped was Aquaphor. I use it all the time, and it's so great that it lasts me forever. The packaging could use improvement, and I sometimes use this on my hands (although it's a bit greasy for that) or under my eyes. It's a great moisturizer and I'm a total fan of Eucerin at this point. The ingredient list is simple, but Aquaphor works and works great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 6:00:00 PM More reviews by SparklyPinkCoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great to use on your feet as an overnight treatment.And my daughters butt likes it too! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by DonnaC

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best product I have found for my very dry heels! My heels tend to split in the winter and sometimes they hurt like h-ll so I saw this in the grocery store and thought I would give it a try. WOW, it did wonders. I put it on at night and then wear cotton socks to bed and by morning I notice a significant difference in my heels. I have only been using it a few days so I will keep you posted on the progress, but, by far, it is the only thing I have found that really works on dry, splitting skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by pconrad72

This is great for chapped lips and skin, especially during the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by dlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so great - and I think a dead ringer for the Prada lip balm. It's one of the best things you can do for your lips.

UPDATE: I'm now discovering that the aquaphor has a grainy texture to it. Not sure if this is normal, but it is kind of annoying. Still using, but wish the grains were not there. Still think it is just like Prada.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Angelip

I have so many of these little tubes around my house, office, car, and in my purse, it is sick. I love this stuff to plump my dry lips back up so that I don't have wrinkle lips (I wear alot of red lipstick, so I can't have wrinkle lips!). It wears well under lipstick, too. I buy the sample-size tubes for $1.99 at Walgreens. This stuff is tasteless, odorless, feels very smooth, and has great staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cuspie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooooooooove this stuff!!!! Works so well on cracked skin...especially my feet! Whenever I run out of this stuff, I always go get more! My only gripe is that I wish it dried faster...but it works like a dream!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2004 8:36:00 AM More reviews by SuzanneATL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing MUAers rave on and on about this product, I bought a small tube to try out. In a single word, yuck! This is an extremely thick version of Vaseline. Fair performance as lip balm, but this could only be used on hands at night with moisture gloves.
I really wanted this to work as an intensive hand moisturizer, but I felt as though I had gone to PepBoys and put car lubricant on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Aquaphor is th awesome! My hands, feet, and lips get so dry and cracked in the winter and this is the only stuff that helps it. It is a bit greasy so I only wear it before I go to bed, but when I wake up, my skin feels wonderful and the effects last during the day. I will never be without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Manny419

ahh i love this stuff! the dermetologist once gave me a sample and it was amazing for my lips. i would definitly buy it again!