Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 8/31/2004 5:42:00 PM

Aquaphor is great for so many things- but I never thought to use it as a lip balm. It works great and is cheap too- what more can you ask for!

on 8/23/2004 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Great stuff! I tried because of the reviews here and it works infinitely better than Carmex for my chapped lips, and works great on moisturizing. No odor, not gunky like carmex, and goes on smooth and stays! Doesn't dry out my lips either!!

on 7/26/2004 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My son had severe eczema on his face and my pediatrician advised me to try this. I ended up loving it myself for lip treatment, foot softener, hand care and my husband started using it for his hands and feet too! I like it better than vaseline because it seems to retain moisture in the skin more effectively which makes the skin softer. Also, it doesn't seem to have the greasy feel of vaseline when you put it on. I do get tempted to skimp and but vaseline because it's a bit pricey, but it really is worth the extra money to me. This was also extremely effective on my son's diaper rash...healed practically overnight! I really love it.

on 7/25/2004 12:02:00 PM

I don't know what I would do without this stuff. I have severely dried lips, and I always have tubes and tubes of this stuff lying around. I also love to use this for dry patches of skin on my face and body. The only tiny complaint I have is the price-a bit expensive for drugstore, but worth every penny!

HG skincare product. My boyfriend complained about my paying so much for a plain-looking tub of what appeared to be grease...but I use it daily on lips, sunburns, dry skin, etc. Well worth the money, lasts a really long time and I will forever keep a tub of this in my bathroom.

on 7/5/2004 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got 2 tiny travel tubes and a large tube for home--it is so great! Aquaphor is a multi-tasking product--use it on lips, cuticles, elbows, feet, hair frizzies, EVERYTHING! Wonderful product. Love it and will always have some on hand!

on 7/5/2004 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got the tiny travel tube--it is so great, Aquaphor is a multi-tasking product--use it on lips, cuticles, elbows, feet, hair frizzies, EVERYTHING! Wonderful product.

I finally bought a tube of Aquaphor because I couldn't stand not knowing why everyone seems to love this product! I thought Vaseline was good enough until I put a thin layer on my chapped lips and in a matter of minutes my lips were healed. I couldn't believe how smooth my lips felt. Although Aquaphor and Vaseline seem identical, I see a difference. Aquaphor is much thicker and isn't as "greasy" (Vaseline has this shiny, greasiness to it). continued >>

on 7/1/2004 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is a godsend. I tried it to stop getting my skin dependent on protopic prescription and while it obviously isn't a prescription drug, it works well. After a few days my skin is smooth and rash free. It works REALLY great as a lip balm too. I pretty much use it for a lot of things, so I consider it worth every penny. In fact, compared to protopic, this is cheap and affordable.

on 6/23/2004 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

putting this review under lip treatments but this products is wonderful for so many things. I use this on my lips at bedtime. And my new rave, mix a little with Bare Escentuals minerals and I have a nice lip gloss dirt cheap. I can't live without aquaphor