April 19, 2014 | 1887 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this! I have been using it since its conception and adore it. I keep a tube everywhere. I slather it on my face, around my eyes and mouth before bed and I truly believe it has helped me look younger. Not to mention a total life saver for my excema. The best!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2003 3:37:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Now that winter is setting in here in the Midwest, I've got a purseful of different lotions that I use every day for various problems. The Aquaphor is perfect for my chapped nose, because it really stays on, even through much nose blowing. I also use it on my lips and elbows at night. I tried using it on a few exczema patches, but it seemed to irritate them more, so I just stick to nose, lips, and elbows. The 1.75 oz. tube is perfect for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 7:42:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only salve that helped my lips heal from a very, very bad case of chapping from over-dryness and licking. Even kicked by faithful Burt's Bees Lipbalm (pot and tube). It is a bit on the expensive side, but very well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kookykitty

This has become one of my newest HGs. I have suffered from horribly dry chapped lips for eternity(actual time: about 23 years). My parched lips have had no long lasting relief until I found this product. Not only does it keep my lips moist, it worked wonde

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

I am a fan of Eucerin products in general, and this is no exception. This is one of the better chapsticks I have tried. It's fragrance free and has an SPF 6. Keeps my lips moisturised and soft

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Dolphin9987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, no other lip gloss/balm is as good as this. I have naturally chapped lips. I am on accutane now and it helps soooo much. My lips aren't dry at all!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by erinsab

I love this on my lips, works wonders on my hands and feet. Keep in mind this is petroleum based. So, it is kinda nasty. UPDATE: Switched to all nautral Badger Balm. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Pure Beeswax & Nothing Else. Love It!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 10:07:00 AM More reviews by lilacmess

This is the best product to use for chapped lips or dry patches. I was on Accutane for 5 months, and Aquaphor was the only thing that kept my lips from falling right off. It also helps with rashes from dry skin and with healing in general. I wish they sold the tiny tube I got from my derm in stores, though; it's the perfect size for a purse or pocket.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 7:06:00 AM More reviews by TallicaMommy

I have a feeling this stuff will become my constant companion this winter! So far I've used it on chapped lips and dry cuticles, and it's done wonders for bot! It's similar to Vaseline, but not as heavy and greasy. Definitely a must have for dry winter weather!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 7:05:00 AM More reviews by TallicaMommy