December 20, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by rubykris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely fantastic. Aquaphor lasts all day, even through eating, has no taste or scent, and doesn't leave those annoying white rings on the inside of the lips like most other lipbalms. I haven't been able to wear lipstick for years because it dries out my lips, but now I can with Aquaphor. Even more impressive, I can color my lips completely with lip liner, and they stay perfectly comfortable. Moreover, lip liners usually won't "stick" very well on pre-balmed lips, but for some reason Aquaphor doesn't repel liner. For the amount you get, the price is ridiculously cheap. If you can get past the initial weirdness of using a big ol' tube of ointment for lip balm, you'll be hooked on this stuff too. Easily available at most drugstores (made by the same company as Eucerin).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jg3011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great!! I am on Accutane right now, so my lips can get really chapped but by using this, I can still wear lipstick! I had eczema on my lips before I started taking Accutane and this got rid of that as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jg3011

I am on Accutane right now and this stuff is awesome!! I use it on my lips and feet the most, but at night, I put a THIN layer of it on my face and it keeps it from flaking off. I would hate to see my face if I didn't use this! Even after I get off Accutane, this is going to stay with me at all times!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Everyone needs a tube of this in their medicine cabinet. It's very similar in texture to vaseline, but it's 100 times better! These are some uses that I have for it:
1. Dry skin from retin-a, put a small amount on the dry patches before you go to bed.
2. Allergy nose. Those of you with allergies can recall how your nose looks after an allergy attack! Lotion tissues can't even save you at this point.
3. Cuticle cream
4. Lip Balm
5. Dry elbows

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by VEODJW111

I have to tell you that I bought this for my super dry heels and it works well when I put it on and then put on cotton socks and sleep in it, BUT the real success story is that I started using it on my pitbull, yes, pitbull who has severe allergies and gets dry skin in the winter. He turns over on his back and I grease him up twice a day and his skin looks much better ! Thanks for the info !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2004 12:02:00 AM More reviews by letjin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Aquaphor is similar to Vaseline - good for dry skin & lips. Aquaphor is less greasy and more easily absorbed. Best for lips, but for hands,knees,elbows, use Vaseline in creamy formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 3:02:00 PM More reviews by prsleanansidhe

My pediatrician recommended I use this to prevent diaper rash on my son and on his eczema and it works! It's truly amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by zephyr2005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on accutane, and my lips are really dried out. This stuff is my life saver! I love that it comes in a big-ish tube too, because it lasts forever. This is defintely the best lip moisturizer i've found, and it also works on dry skin patches, etc. All in all, awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ashleymagruder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome for babies! I've used this when they get the tiny bumps around their mouth from the pacifier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I felt like this did nothing for my lips, but then I put this on overnight and when I woke up my lips were moist and smooth. The trick to using this is not to glob on a ton but rather apply a thin layer of this to your lips, it will last longer and it will be readily absorbed into your lips. I got the 1.7 oz tube for $5.49 at Longs Drugs, I thought it was a bit much for such a small tube but I use such a tiny amount it will probably last me a very long time. This is a great bargain and way better than Vaseline.