Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

I just got a case of severe dry lips, with painful cracking in the corners. I tried all the balms I had, including vaseline, and nothing really healed them. So I read through the reviews, to see what product would be good. Aquaphor had a great rating, so I went to the store to find it. I had never heard of this product. With a little searching I found it on the shelf. It was $5.99 for a small tube, a bit pricey, but if it helps, it would be worth it.
I applied it yesterday, and today my lips are in much better condition! I know if I continue using this, they should be healed in another day or two! Thanks MUA'ers!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this stuff. I very dry skin and sometimes i put a little on my face before i go to bed. it makes everything nice and smooth and soft when i wake up. I also use on my feet after i shower. Its definitely really good and hydrating for them. On my lips its good too, however I use more exciting type potions on my lips.

This product was a bit pricey, but it comes in a huge jar. I didn't really like the packaging since I didn't like having to continually stick my finger in the jar. But the product works very well! it seems greasy at first, but keeps lips very hydrated!! It doesn't hurt my sensitive lips and makes them feel better within a day!!

this is an amzing product. Last night i put it on my lips only to wake up to chap-free lips. this is AMAZING!

love this.

Great product. The only thing that really helps my lips when they get so dry they're painful. Very simple formula - no color, fragrance, etc (it's like vaseline, but not quite so greasy). Great product for people taking Accutane. Not too expensive, although it would be nice if there were a slightly smaller tube.

This is the best ointment for chapped lips and dry skin. I purchased it today due to the fact that my lips were very chapped and I read the great reviews about aquaphor. This is so much better than anything else I have ever used on lips, it works almost immediately. Will repurchase again.

This the best for chapped lips...period! I had taken healthy lips for granted, then they became super chapped to the point of being swollen. I bought lots of stuff and only Aquaphor worked...in two days, perfect lips again. It also helped my nose when I had a cold. Just wish it came in a smaller size (maybe it does?)

GREAT for chapped lips, dry hands, elbows, knees...GREAT for anything!!!

I love this product! My lips get reeeeally dry in the winter, and this heals em right up! It also works on chapped noses and on elbows and other skin that gets really dry. Its so much better than just plain old vaseline. I love it!

It's going to be especially good when I move to Colorado where its even drier in the winter!