September 20, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2003 2:35:00 AM More reviews by sphondyloid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It lacks the packaging charm of my Prada balm, but with lips this soft, who cares? A thick layer of this several times a day, and I have perfectly smooth skin.

***EDIT*** I've since moved on to lip products that aren't larded with chemicals, and am pleased that Lansinoh lanolin fits the bill AND leaves my lips way more moisturized than Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My son's pediatrition recommended this for exczema on his cheeks... worked great and I have been using it ever since on my lips (3yrs)! I use it under lipstick to prevent it from getting cakey too! Love it, love it, love it... and I used everything on my lips before (carmex, blistex, medicated chapstick, dept. store crap, etc.).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. I buy the mini sized tubes to keep in my purse so that i can use it as a lip balm. This stuff really gets rid of chapped dry lips.

I've also used this on my hands as a spot treatment moisturizer, it works great for that as well. Usually drugstore make their own version of this, but it just doesn't compare to the real thing.

Big rave from me!! :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer works for very dry skin. Since its main ingredient isn't water (like most lotions/moisturizers in drugstores), it deeply moisturizes the skin and seems to speed the healing process for dry, cracked, irritated skin and other skin ailments. The texture is quite thick and greasy, so I put this on at night. A little of this stuff goes a long way, and it's very reasonably priced. It has worked miracles for my hands, elbows and feet. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by juliebelle

Thanks to everyone who recommended this! --I've always overlooked this at the drugstore, thinking it was a heavy lotion. But I like this better than anything I've tried before for my perpetually chapped lips. Doesn't in the long run dry out my lips like Kiehl's #1, and feels less tacky than Vaseline. This is light and comfortable even though it's a petroleum product, and seems very protective and soothing. I'll still use Smith's Rosebud on the occasion because that's just a really pretty lip color by itself, but this is far more emollient and helpful for the cold winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by nhellegers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the magic potion!! Heals everything. I don't know what I did before this was introduced on the market. Best buy for me in a long time. It is truly multi purpose and works wonderfully for every type of ailment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by valerie2272

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful product. I use it for cracked lips and dry cracked skin. I gave it to my husband and mother-in-law for their cracked feet (and they get it bad), and within a week of using this over just lotion or petrolium jelly they couldn't believe the difference. I gave it to my dad for deep cracks in his fingers he gets during the cold dry winter days. (They were so bad they would bleed). He had been putting those theraputic lotions on the cracks every day with no changes. I made him try this stuff. I had him put a bandaid on it over the Aquaphor and by morning there was a major difference in the cracks. It looked already halfway healed. He was amazed. I went and got him his own tube of this. So now he uses this and swears by it. I keep a small tube of this in my purse at all times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best overnight lip moisturizer ever. period. stays on all night, feels nice on the lips, and your lips feel perfect once you take it off. I don't know what it is that makes it better, but it's way better than vaseline. And it can be used anywhere, esp. good for hands & feet, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2003 10:36:00 AM More reviews by kristenlouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am now obsessed with this stuff and I've only had it for three days. My legs basically itch so badly in the winter that I can scratch them until they bleed unless i excercise serious self-control. i know that's gross, but that's how badly they itch. No longer. Three days of this stuff and my skin feels like silk everywhere i put it. i tried vaseline---and this stuff is so much like vaseline i don't know why it works when vaseline didn't, but there ya go. it *is* kinda gross, but it works so well that i'd repurchase again and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT stuff! After I had some moles removed, my dermatologist recommended that I put this on my scabs to prevent scarring - and it really worked! Now, a few months later, you can barely see the scar. This stuff is also great for hands, ellbows, etc....Highly recommended!