Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 5/7/2004 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Just an expensive version of vaseline for me.

HG!!! I just bought this 3 days ago, because I've been having a problem with very chapped lips recently. My Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick used to work great, but doesn't now. Well, after using this for just a couple hours, my lips were so soft! And 3 days later, they're the softest they've ever been. I won't ever be without this again!!! I put it on every night before bed. My husband really noticed the difference. I've been getting a lot more kisses!!! UPDATE: I haven't had chapped lips since I purchased this. I put it on every night before bed. Love, love, love it!!!

on 4/23/2004 1:53:00 PM

Aquaphor really is a healing lipbalm. It alleviates discomfort from chapped lips & skin & it really does seem to promote healing. And the claims that dermatologists recommend this - are very true. I love this for a glossy lipbalm & as a super-hydrating hand/foot moisturizer. This is very similar to Clinique's Superbalm - both in texture & wearability. If you’re a clear Superbalm fan - this is the drugstore equivalent - imo. Aquaphor is animal-friendly & is readily available at most drugstores.

on 4/16/2004 6:55:00 PM

I depend on this stuff! Im allergic to chapstick, but my derm recommended aquaphor and it is the only thing that helps my dry lips. I would def recommend trying it.

on 4/15/2004 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

A little dab on the lips at night before bed and my lips are never flakey.

on 4/11/2004 12:45:00 PM

I never would have tried this as a treatment for my lips had it not been for MUA. This works beautifully -- both as an overnight lip treatment as well as during the day, either with or without my lipstick.

on 4/10/2004 12:13:00 AM

Everyone should go out and purchase one and keep it in their bag as a beauty staple. I smeared a thin layer on my face after I noticed flakiness and dryness from washing with regular soap. I can't rave enough about the difference it made on my complexion. My complexion glows like I've knocked 10 years off my age. I've also used this on my lips for a rash I was developing from an allergic reaction to lipsticks. My lips are smooth and never looked better. One of the most potent products of all time!

I LOVE AQUAPHOR!! at first i thought it was like vaseline, but its a million times better at moisturizing. It seems greasy at first but it soon evaporates and moisturizes my skin SO well!! I have really dry skin and this is the only thing that has kept me super smooth. I will not stray from this product ever. I use it on my lips, my hands, my body, everywhere except my face (its a bit too heavy for my face). Works wonders.

on 3/21/2004 5:42:00 PM

I use it on my face (great for eczema), hands, legs, feet/dry heels, dry lips!! It is such a good product that I will keep a constant stock of it in my bathroom!!

on 3/20/2004 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Aquaphor is the best for healing dry skin and lips. I've been on multiple rounds of Accutane and I would not have survived without good old Aquaphor. I now use it on areas of my face that are prone to eczema (sp?). When I can see it coming on, I dab a little Aquaphor on those spots and it heals overnight.