November 23, 2014 | 1001 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Sally3186

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

nc 25 - I use sand beige, and the color is pretty close to my skin tone. it would be perfect match if it has more yellow undertone. I also bought buff but is a bit too light on me. I didn't want to return it so I use it as an undereye concealer/brightener since my undereye dark circle is not that bad. It has medium coverage but definitely buildable. It feels really light, almost comparable to my mineral foundation. And the staying power is pretty good. I would say it lasted about 6 hrs on me before I have to blot on my T zone, and I have combo/oily skin. This foundation blend easily and gives me satin finish everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by traxfever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this foundation. The regular colorstay was always one of the foundations I use on regular basis. It was fine but it did look cakey in my opinion and oxidized pretty badly on me. Whipped is so much better!! It has all the pros of the regular colorstay and then some. The coverage is buildable without looking cakey. It oxidizes less on me, and gives me a better finish. It's not completely matte. It looks natural to me. I initially did not want to buy it because I tried the sample packets on the display. With the amount given in the sample, it did absolutely nothing for me. But I decided to try it after great reviews. I definitely need to use quite a bit of product to reach the coverage that I need but this can be built up so easily. It's one of the best foundation I've tried recently. Don't like the packaging though. The enormous glass packaging and reflection make it look like there's a lot of product but not really. It's 0.8oz. My cvs had it for 15.99 which is a lot for ds foundation. I will surely get through this quickly. Maybe even within a month, but I will definitely repurchase. I am NC20-25, and I use sand beige. It's a good match as far as darkness goes but it leans pink imo. I would research or look mainly at shade on display. It's impossible to tell from the jars themselves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am loving this! I adore long lasting foundations, as I am busy with family and work and I hate having to constantly touch up my make up. I have tried the original Colorstay and honestly I didn't love it. I have normal to dry skin and it felt masky and dried my skin out. I liked the Colorstay Active Light but that has been discontinued a while now. So I bought this thinking if it was awful I could return it.

I got the color 250 Medium Beige which has been my typical color in the other CS foundations. I am NW30-35, leaning neutral and the color is good, a neutral coolish shade. Not orange or super pink. The texture is light and creamy and it blends well. I used my Sephora #55 brush. Looked pretty flawless on with a primer and a bit of powder (I always use setting powder). Not 100% matte but not flat either. I went and did some gardening and had a work out and some errands and it stayed put eleven hours later, only needing a blot here and there. It felt moisturizing too, unlike the original CS which dried me out and made me look older and just tired. I would say that it looks to be about medium coverage for me (for full coverage I love my Clarins Everlasting!).

I like the packaging. It's heavy and kind of elegant. I don't keep it in my purse so it is perfect for me. And jar packaging for a foundation is not a problem for me. I would buy this again - it stays on and looks like a HE foundation at a fraction of the price. I can be a make up snob sometimes but this is just a wonderful foundation.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon Colorstay liquid is by far the only foundation I find myself using due to the fact that it's the only foundation that can last my full ten hour shifts AND photographs beautifully. This foundation is exactly like the liquid + more. Blends incredibly, doesn't even feel like you have make up on, suitable for all skin types and it's in a jar!! Which means that when I run low, I can scrape until it really is all gone unlike the bottle their liquid comes in... new go to foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ggarcia

I am NC 20 and I purchased 150-Buff.. I have been using the regular Colrostay for years and I really liked it and in the color 220-Natural Beige (although I find it had a little too much pink).. This one however, has more yellow undertones. I was a little scared to try it because I was afraid it would break me out even though it is the same formula, just whipped. I have been using it for 3 days and i ABSOLUTELY love it! The color blends so nicely into my skin. It's a perfect match. The glass container it comes in reminds me of Dior or some other department store brand. It's so classy... This foundation is more mattifying than the regular foundation and i feel like it's a tiny bit more coverage.. I love it! I'm so glad Revlon came with this formula, because it really it does what it claims. Great job Revlon!!! I will continue to use it for ever and ever! Go buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NW25 and purchased 240 Natural Beige. Not a perfect match (touch light) but definitely workable. I love love love the texture! Just like the name implies, like smooth whipped cream. Easiest to apply with fingers then stiple with a brush. Definitely medium coverage. For a foundation in the $10-$15 range, not half bad. Not my hg as the coverage is a little heavier than I want, but that is just my preference. Will continue to use for those days when running to the grocery store doesnt warrant a $50-$100+ per ounce type foundation from the more high end brands. My skin is dry with a slight end of day oily in t-zone. Dry folks make sure to exfoliate and moisturize first. Nice product in its price range. Not so much loving the jar-pretty but would prefer a tube.

********* Ps dry skin folks a little hint: mix this foundation with a bit of your moisturizer before applying and wears much nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by emipod

This is my first-ever product review but I just gotta say I LOVE this product! The liquid Revlon Colorstay was my go-to when I needed an all day foundation, but I feel this new whipped formula outlasts even that. The original gave me medium coverage and provided a semi-matte finish without powder and lasted around 6 hours before starting to fade. It was definitely more natural than the new whipped one. The new formulation gives a more dewy finish and fuller, creamier coverage. It's beautiful applied with a brush or with your fingers. If I am wearing it at the beginning of the day I need to apply a powder over it because it does a a satiny finish. The best part of this foundation is that it does LAST ALL DAY. It gives the skin a beautiful, smooth, velvety appearance while covering any redness and light pigmentation. I would consider it medium to full in coverage. I have combination oily skin and when set with powder this is definitely not too shiny. I wear it over a moisturizer with sunscreen so that might add to the dewiness. I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type. And by the way, I am NC15/20 and I use Buff 150 (the same shade as in the normal Colorstay) and its a perfect match and has nice neutral undertones to cover any redness. LOVE THIS and will continue to purchase. Really is HG status for me!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by MavWagg

For general reference, I'm currently an NC35 and purchased the shade medium beige(240). Which is a pretty good color match. <3 this foundation! Easy to blend, doesn't feel too heavy even in humid weather, cute glass jar packaging, and very affordable for those who are on a budget. Has a slight Dewey finish, and the longevity of the product is truly long wearing. If you're on the hunt for a new foundation this one is definitely worth looking into.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color reference: MAC NW30, Chanel BR20
Color I bought: 250 Medium Beige
Price I paid: $14.50 at CVS

I love this foundation. I just recently fell in love with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation which is expensive but gives me a beautiful natural perfect-skin look. This foundation does the same thing but better, and at around a third of the price. I get the same skin-like finish as the Chanel but this foundation keeps me more matte and lasts longer on my oily skin. Also, I appreciate the extra coverage this gives in comparison.

However, the glass jar is not as convenient as say a bottle with a pump but that does not bother me that much. I apply this with a MAC 130 brush. I am not sure if that is the best application method, but it works.

I would totally recommend this foundation for anyone with oily skin. It lasts well and keeps me matte. Plus the finish is great! Definitely try this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mimahirn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this product! I love this. It's amazing. The perfect finish for my oily aging skin. It's super blendable, even with just damp fingertips, so I don't even need my blender. Seriously, I love this. Feels great. I got the color nude and it's a perfect match for my pink-toned medium light skin. Set it with my HD powder, and got a great satin finish. LOVE. And, the price couldn't be better. I wish I'd found this before I spent $60 on my Hourglass foundation!