Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

At first, I was obsessed with this lip balm because it had an amazing smell (I have the blue/pink one) and my lips felt moisturized. However, when I used other lip balms, I felt that my lips actually were moisturized and weren't flaky whereas this one feels moisturized but really isn't. The scent is nice, but not very pleasant after a while. The packaging is really cute, but I wish it was a twist on because the cap slides off too easily. They're cute, but not worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought the green one and I gotta say I love the packaging. Thats what first caught my attention when I was in the drugstore. I can't speak on the ones with a bit of tint to them but this one keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized. I always apply this before lipstick or wear it everyday when I'm not wearing lipstick. Nice texture.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since I started working from home I use libalm constantly and I like this very much...I can't speak for the tinted ones but if they are as thin as the clear I would NOT like...
I only buy this when I have a coupon so they cost me about $1.50..
I actually find this DOES soften my lips if I use multiple times a day,every day...
Thin texture,slight lemon/vanilla taste....
Will continue to rebuy IF I have a coupon!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this lip balm a few weeks ago and I don't really care for it. It smells and tastes like sunscreen and it made my lips even more chapped than what they were before. Not impressed! I would not recommend this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this in Cherry Me and was hoping for nice, true-red sheer colour. However, on me it seems to turn bright pinkish (my lips are fairly pigmented). Also, when putting on the product, the scent is fine, but after several minutes, I'm able to smell the sunscreen ingredients - and if I accidentally lick my lips - yuck. Not a winner for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love the Baby Lips Lip Balms!! I have only 4 so far (I bought a back up Pink Punch which is a perfect pink for my pigmented lips even!) I have Cherry me also and it's also a great color and very shiny. i do have to reapply but only after I eat, I don"t mind the reapplying. I've been searching for more colors all over (Walmart, Target, Walgreens), but haven't been able to find any. I hope these aren't limited edition.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A pretty basic lipgloss. Nice scent and texture, but not enough SPF ingredients to warrant spf20 protection as suggested.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I neither love nor hate this produce. It reminds me of chapstick in a prettier container with a nicer smell. It feels fine on my lips but doesn't last very long. I also bought clear without realising and I kind of wish it had some colour.

I'd probably buy it again if I was in need of a simple lip balm but then again I'd probably buy a Chapstick. Blistex, Burt's bees or softlips aswell.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the Peppermint one, and I love it!!! This balm is not too greasy or waxy, and it goes on smoothly. I am on the lookout to buy more, but they are all sold out right now. I have tried other balms as i have really chapped lips, but this is the best. The only other product I would recommend would be C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm, but Baby Lips still surpasses it. My only problem with the packaging is that sometimes the lid comes off is my purse or pocket, but other than that, the packaging is super-cute, very girly and appealing, and someting that catches your attention.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw the ad on TV and was very excited to try it....too bad I was disappointed ):

First, the pros:
1) Great packaging- very pretty & girly
2) Nice flavor options

Now, the cons:
1) Didn't last long at all
2) Actually feel like it dried my lips out instead of moisturize them
3) Didn't taste like peppermint at all! Literally no flavor whatsoever

Frankly, I bought a $1 lip balm from Avon the day before and would recommend that all day long over Baby Lips :P

Popular Lip Treatments