Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/24/2012 11:59:00 PM

Nice cute packaging and amazing price! I have it in Pink Punch and it gives a nice baby pink finish that is minimally glossy. It's great for days when you need some moisture and some color but only have 5 seconds to do your lips in the morning. It has a refreshing fruity scent and the moisturizing ability is alright. Even after the moisturizing feeling wears off the light pink tint remains on your lips. It's not a super amazing lipbalm, but if you consider the cheap price, it's awesome! It makes you want to reach for it from you makeup bag throughout the day, just for the nice scent and smoothness of the lipbalm. Overall, pretty good product for a reeeeeeally good price.

on 1/24/2012 8:37:00 PM

I liked it because it was cheap, and it does the job of moisturizing my lips. I got the "Quenched" one, and it has a nice light berry smell. :) Plus points to the cute packaging.

on 1/23/2012 10:21:00 PM

i like it. it is cute and the colors are awesome, it is a really cute tint but it doesn't really feel like it helps my dry lips. When it is on they feel smooth and soft but after it wears off my lips are chapped again just as bad as before.

on 1/23/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was a little surprised when I saw all the negative reviews here. I have three of these, the plain peppermint and the Pink Punch, and Peach Kiss.
I find these to be pretty moisturizing. Yes, I've had much better lip balms, but these aren't bad. Peppermint (which is not tinted) was pretty basic; it didn't really tingle like some minty lip balms do, and didn't have much of a taste, which I didn't mind. Again, moisturizing was okay, although I probably have to reapply this more than other lip balms. Pink Punch (which is tinted), wasn't so nice though. It was about as moisturizing as the Peppermint, but the color looked horrible on me. It was a very cool bubblegum pink, and was not flattering. I'm sure it looks great on other skin tones though! Peach Kiss is much better. It doesn't give of much color, but more of a muted shimmer. It doesn't stand out as much as Pink Punch, and is much more flattering and easy to wear.
I probably won't repurchase the Peppermint, and definitely will not be getting Pink Punch again. However, I might repurchase Peach Kiss.

on 1/23/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the red color..Cherry something. The color is OK..but it does dry my lips out and worst of all is the taste. Blech! Very strong perfume.
Guess it's back to my Dr. Pepper lipsmackers!

on 1/23/2012 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed by this product! The packaging sure is adorable, but the actual lip balm itself didn't do amazing things. I bought the peppermint one, and I didn't like it at all. It barley made my lips soft, and it quickly faded off my lips after just minutes.... it didn't moisturize whatsoever!

on 1/23/2012 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I haven't tried the other colors but the pink is bad. It must have some white pigment in it (maybe from the sunblock) because it isn't very sheer and it's an unflattering, milky bubblegum shade.

on 1/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Cute packaging, bad product. I scooped up a bunch of these when they first came out without checking the reviews on Makeup Alley.

Bad idea.

Are these marketed as a lip balm? If so they lied because they dried out my lips (don't know how but they did).

Not good, not good, not good.

on 1/22/2012 11:55:00 PM

I didn't like this product... It didn't stay on at all. It was very greasy. I got the peach one and it tastes awful. I have to keep replying it and now I feel sick from the taste. I only paid a few bucks and it does have adorable packaging.

on 1/22/2012 11:51:00 PM

So like many others, I bought this because of the hype. I admit I was very skeptical when I first got them. When I first opened them they kind of looked cheap, almost like plastic. I own Quenched, Cherry Me, and Pink Punch. I wouldn't say I'm in love with them but I do really like them, mostly for the cute packaging and yummy flavors/scents. They're not that moisturizing but not drying either. The ones with color in them have surprisingly good pigmentation. I wouldn't say this product is a must-have like others have described but it's worth checking out, especially if you're a tinted lip balm junkie like me. I'd repurchase but I'm not exactly running around trying to get every color. Hope that helps! .

Popular Lip Treatments