December 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Damn Australia! Just incase any Australian's didn't know already, I don't think ours come in tinted form?

Anyway I have Cherry, the scent isn't delicious, it's a bit sour but I can tolerate it.

It seems to be quite a thick, waxy lip balm but I would say it is moisturising.

Yay for SPF!

Packaging is cute, but would have liked to have a lid or something on the packaging indicating whether it was tinted or not.

Price - Average. not cheap, not expensive, in line with other balms

Would I repurchase? No. I'm just going to keep scouring to see if I find a HG

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product was okay for me. For the longest time, my favorite lip balm was Carmex or sometime I'd switch with MAC's lip conditioner, but bought this one because I needed an emergency lip balm when I forgot mine. I got this in the classic mint flavor and loved the texture when you apply this on your lips, very smooth and not too greasy. It did moisturize my lips but not as long was I hoped for it to be. Won't be buying this again, but will probably leave it at the car or my office in case I do forget to bring my other lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Peach Kiss. But I don't see any peach or smell any peach so I don't know why it's called peach. It's actually a mildly frosty nude color. It smells somewhat fruity. Not peachy, more like fruity candy.
I don't think it's super moisturizing. It's ok but I have better lip balms. This is more like a gloss and not a lip treatment which is what it claims to be.
It was cheap and I'll use it up but I won't buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeupGirlxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looooove these! They make my lips feel incredible! I personally like the clear one best as I tend to get dry lips. When wearing the baby pink one, if your lips get dry it doesn't look good. Overall, I LOVE this product. I think te packaging encouraged me to buy it at first though but was it ever worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

i just picked this up at cvs for a little under 5 bucks. i have the hard candy tinted balm in lovestruck, and thought pink punch would be a brighter pink. nope there THE SAME. not a bad thing, i just have 2 of the same thing just about. the color is a barbie pink and smells really good. its also more glossy then the hard candy one. i like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by 123abcdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
Cute and awesome packaging
Convenient for an effortless look just smear it on for a natural finish
Moisturizing
Cons:
Could use more pigment but it is a tinted lipbalm so...
The colors they have are great but could use more variety

All in all I really liked this product and would purchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Jgomez1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an okay product to my standards. I guess its not the best one out there but the hydration only lasts less than 25 minutes. too bad. i wasnt as impressed but got this for $4.50 at Rexall (i think).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by redangel21

Honestly, Im not as impressed.
I expected a lot more from this product.
For me the moisture only seems to last a few minutes.
It does have a great smell and packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by romanticfae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

adorable packaging
smells great
very nice creamy texture
makes lips nice and soft
how ever it says it lasts for 12hrs on me lucky if it lasts 1 and a half before i need to reapply
however its super cheap and i bought another for my 5 yrs old as she likes to use mummy's make up and i know this is good for her without any staining on her clothes

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As soon as I saw this in Seventeen magazine I instantly decided I had to have one. I love lip balm and I've tried a lot of the lip balms currently out there. I wasnít interested in buying Baby lips for its colouring, but rather for itís moisturizing properties.
The packaging is 100% adorable. It's just so cute! I especially love how it winds up like a tube of lipstick! I have the regular "Quenched" Baby Lips, but I love all of the patterns and colourings for each flavour.
This lip balm is a little bit pricey. I got it for $4CDN, and already I was not impressed. My go-to lip balm which I will forever use is Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey lip balm is only $2CDN and works wonders, so I was already not impressed by the price.
The lip balm is moisturizing and does smell very nice. Though it will not last for eight hours like the advertisements say they do. Thatís a joke. I have yet to come across a lip balm that lasts that long. Of course youíre going to have to reapply.
It does make your lips smooth, as any lip balm will if you apply it on a regular basis.
Overall I was not impressed by Baby Lips. Sure itís a good lip balm, but itís not great. Itís not a bad lip balm, itís actually very a basic balm with a price tag that is too large. I will not be repurchasing.