November 27, 2014 | 1547 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard about these lip balms from a youtube guru so i wanted to try them out. First of all, let me say, the packaging is simply ADORABLE!!! I love how each color has a different color pattern...really cute! I picked 2 of these balms up at Walmart. They were about $4CDN. I chose the colors Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. Of the 2 I have to say that my fave is Pink Punch. It actually packs quite a "punch" (lol) of color for a lip balm! On my already pigmented lips.... this comes off as a nice bright 'wearable' pink. It doesn't looks garish at all!! A very nice girly pink. If you love pinks, definitely snatch this one up!! Also the scent of Pink Punch is sooo yummy!!! It really does smell like...hmmm.... fruit punch! Peach Kiss is a lot more sheer. It's more like a tinted lip balm. I'm not sure i like the smell of this one tho. It does smell like peach, but a very very faint scent...kinda like "skittles". As for the SPF taste. I do kinda taste the SPF but it's not very strong. These lip balms don't have a sweet taste (despite the 'scents') which is a huge plus for me since i don't like sweet tasting lip balms. Overall, i would definitely repurchase these balms and it might just replace my HG lip balm (RoC enydrial lip repair) as it's half the price and moisturizes pretty well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jps8455

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Cherry Me and LOVE it. The taste of it, the feel of it, and the results are AMAZING. I haven't noticed it tinting my lips a different color, but maybe I'm just blind. I used to buy just regular old Cherry Chapstick and I'll never go back again. Putting on Chapstick was rough and felt harsh on my lips. Putting Baby Lips on is smooth, almost like it glides right across my dry, cracked lips. I love this stuff and would totally recommend it to other people. Even guys should try this stuff. I'm tired of kissing chapped lips anywho!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- smells great! (i have the peach one)
- spf
- delivers moisture
- great before i apply my lipstick
- packaging is so cute

CONS:
- can slightly taste the spf in the product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cheetah091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lip balm in the pink, clear one in the blue packaging, and peach. Peach is definitely my favorite! It smells so nice and looks great on. The only bad thing is they're not very moisturizing so I always put a thin layer of carmex chapstick on before. (I have very dry lips ever after being post accutane for 2 years.) I hate wearing lipstick and prefer a more natural color so these are great for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this stuff! I bought it mainly because i loved the packaging so much, I actually do like the product though. I have the pink punch one and I love that it moisturizes your lips and also gives a really pretty sheer pink color. I don't like to wear lipstick because I think it usually looks like too much but this color is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by VannyDGAF

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i lovee lovee lovee baby lips, the first time i bought it it made my lips peel (cuz they were sooooooooper dry, which is why i bought this) but after that they were soooooo soft, it stays on at night and my lips are realy soft when i wake up, and my lips stay soft for a pretty long time (compared to chapstick) but my friends and i are in love with this i use the quenched one and the pink punch :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by krissyluv123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Baby Lips!! My lips have been so dry recently,and when I tried this out the next day, they were soft! I have all the 6 kinds, and the Peach Kiss is by far my favorite. It provides a beautiful color and it makes my lips feel awesome! I deffinetly recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a great Lip Balm:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by shamrocklady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg...this is my product of the year. I bought these in quenched and peppermint and they are the best lip balms I have ever used. I choose these two because they have no pigmentation and wanted to see if they truly work or just cover up dry lips. I can honestly say they work and my lips have improved so much since I've purchased them. They are not "addictive" in the sense that my lips dry right up if I don't use them like some other balms have done to me. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LindaYAY

I have these in two colors: Pink Punch and Grape Vine. If I could review them separately, I would give Grape Vine 5 lippies and Pink Punch 3 lippies. For me, Grape Vine is the ideal tinted lip balm: slight scent, moisturizing, sheer color and doesn't accentuate my chapped lips, but rather camouflages them and makes them look good. Pink Punch has a stronger scent, which I don't mind, but it also accents my chapped lips and makes them look gross. Pink Punch, for me, is a shade that only looks good applied lightly to well-moisturized lips. I think it would especially suit lighter skin tones, while Grape Vine might suit medium-darker skin tones.

For right now, I like Grape Vine. In the spring/summer, I'll probably gravitate more to Pink Punch or Cherry Me, which I'm planning on purchasing soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I bought Cherry Me and Pink Punch and was really surprised at how much I liked both of them! I got them on a buy one get one half off deal at Rite Aid where they were already on sale. So about $3 for one and $1.50 for the other. My lips are always dry and sensitive and these worked so well. They really last for several hours without reapplying. The cherry is a pretty light red stain, and the Pink Punch is a Barbie pink. I go easy with that one to keep it more sheer. I do recommend these, they taste good and really work.