March 2, 2015 | 1684 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

I loved this gloss, my lips felt moisturized and smooth whenever i used it! however I lost my tube of it and I cannot find it in the store i bought it from last :( it was too expensive too, 6 dollars for one tube :/ may as well get burts bees because it uses natural ingredients and moisturizes the same (except its not the same texture)
There is a better gloss though, Nivea's hydro care has the same (if not better) texture and moisturizes better than this product, I bought that instead since i couldnt find another tube of this and ive been carrying it around everywhere<3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Stephxx16

I bought this because of all the hype over this product and also because the packaging is really pretty! I have the clear one, in quenched. The smell of it is great I really like it. It's very fruity. As for the moisturizing component of this lip balm, I do find it to moisturize my lips but it has that addictive quality in it that makes me want to re apply every time it wears off. The lip balm soaks into my lips well and as my flavour says it "quenches" my lips nicely. At first it did chap my lips a bit though. It's not the most amazing chap stick ever, but I do really enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by rugby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sucked in to the hype, this seemed to kick off the waive of the tinted balms in the last year. I bought 2 of these but after using the first one I did not bother to open the second one. It was gritty made my lips peel,was not hydrating at all. I took both back to cvs and have not looked at these since.there's much better out there...total waste.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought into the hype and picked one of these up. Sounded great - something that would keep my lips nice and moisture during the cold Canadian winter and give me a bit of colour which is always a plus. Ultimately this failed on both counts and so I would not repurchase. I don't think these things do anything to moisturize my lips at all. It doesn't go on smooth, it feels gritty and doesn't last at all. Any other lip balm would do a better job of moisturizing the lips. Save your money ladies and pick something else to try. I sure wish I had.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

So I saw the commercial for these a week or so ago. The first one I bought was in pink punch. My first impression was kinda like eh, it's kinda cheapy, like those colorful lipbalms I used to play with as a kid, to me its that kind of quality.

What propelled me to buy 2 more is beyond me. After all, I didn't really like the one I just purchased why purchase more? I was intrigued with the different colors, I saw a swatch of cherry me, and was like oh thats pretty. So I bought that one. I like it, but it's not a rich tinted balm and it is sorta red too red for me if I slather it on, which I do with a lot of my lip products.

The next couple of days I bought quench. This one of course is clear and I can't really put my finger on the taste or fragrance but it's decent. I did see peach whatever but I didn't buy it as I read reviews and I didn't think it would look good on me.

Okay get to the point.....my point is, I think it works as sort of a light lipgloss/balm. I think it works if you want color. Moisturizing is a whole different story and I don't think it does a good job at all. To me, its cheap and sorta waxy like a really bad hello kitty chapstick from the 90's or a disney one or those other ones I had as a kid. For the life of me I can't think of the name but thats what it reminds me of. No hydratation, wears off too quickly and isn't thick enough.

I just know there are better lip balms out there, no I KNOW there are better lip balms out there and if you really want smooth hydrated whatever the packaging says then I would go for rosebud salve, neosporin lip health or alba botanica. Hell, orginal lipsmackers moisturizes way better!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by ericaurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually got these for free, for being a BzzAgent. Just because I got a few for free does not mean I am biased.
The only one I actually liked was Peppermint, in the green tube. It was one of the only non-tinted ones, including Quenched. It was the only one that felt the most moisturizing and that I could actually build up without my lips looking weird. The tinted ones weren't too pigmented or moisturizing, but if you're looking for a nice tint, Cherry Pie looks nice. And I like that they actually smell like their name.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging, nice tint to lips, and soothing when applied.
However, I found that it evaporates quickly.
This sent me into the never ending cycle of:
chapped lips > apply treatment > where did it go? > now lips chapped even worse > reapply treatment.
So I end up being even more chapped.
I say bring on the real stuff...Vaseline!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kaykayrose26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is very nice for the price. BUT it is not the most moisturizing lip balm ever. after a while it starts to dry out on my lips and its not very glossy looking. I have the color 'pink punch' which is one of the more popular colors. Its a cool tone bright pink. I like the color and the SMELL is amazing. It really does smell like fruit punch. Cute packaging and pretty cheap. I got mine for under four dollars. overall this a nice lip balm for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by karenandwill

Not very moisturizing, tastes and smells like sunscreen, too much "chemical" taste for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyLoverMan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really cute product, the commercial and the colors of the product are the reason why I bought this. It made the lips look so supple and .. baby like. Plus the name is really cute.

Makes my lips smell good, soft and does last about 3 hours.

Only con is that stores never have it for long because this seems to be one of their best products which get sold out fast. Mine is in peach kiss which is a nude color and I hate nude colors. Except this one. :)