January 31, 2015 | 1458 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by neonninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!!! i bought one pacage.. the peach one an i fell in love with it.... but i was still in the parking lot trying it on... BAM! i ran back into walmart and bought the cherry me, pink bunch, and the two clear color ones..... i got three of each... they ran out after i was done hahaha! i recomend buying this.. lasts only for about three hours maybe four.. but still i loved everything about it! even the packaging! BUY BUY BUY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by melstells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

they smelll so goo i wasn't sure how to rate package cause i love the colours but the plastic thing is so thin many were broken at the store and i accidently broke mine before i got home but i loved the smelll and the tint of colour it gives lips and it is super affordable..............HOWEVER i did not notice any change on my lips from using it they stayed the same not softer. ummm but i def love look and smell :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a very good lip balm. i used to have issues with chapsticks and blistex because they tend to crack my lips when it's supposed to moisturize them. with baby lips, it almost works like vaseline where it provides lots of good moisture and seals the cracks of your lips caused by excessive dryness.

this is perfect for wearing under your lipstick, and not that expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by icypassionz

What I love about this product isn't the color or the packaging but the fact that it moisturizes my lips without cracking them. What I mean is that most chap sticks have this ingredient where when you use it, it starts to make your lips crack. I tend to peel my lips after using regular different chap sticks. This one DOES NOT make my lip crack. It makes my lips baby soft! I never had the temptation to peel my lips anymore. This is my very first review which means I really really like this product. I have the cherry one and it does give you a hint of red but it's subtle and it has staying power. I love it! I will probably purchase the hot pink one :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Good inexpensive lipbalms (around $3). Super cute packaging. They are moisturizing but definately do not last 8 hours. Pink punch is a nice light pink color when worn. I have pink punch, quenched, and peppermint - they all smell really good and go on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the "pink punch" feels nice on the lips, does not last 8 hrs. As they say, has a pleasant smell, It doesn't go on too bright. It's nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the color "Pink Punch" I almost didn't buy it due to some bad reviews I had read. I'm glad I went ahead and purchased it. I really like it. It looks like a bright barbie pink in the tube but it doesn't go on as bright. It's the perfect amount of pink. I think Baby Lips are pretty moisturizing. I disagree with the 8hrs of moisture thing they claim. I alternate between this and regular ole chapstick. I think it works well especially since they have color to them. All the colors are very wearable. .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by tiffykimmy

YUMYUM.
Honestly, it melts like BUTTAH. It just glides smoothly on my lips.
I went to Walmart & Target and they were sold out.
Finally, I went to Rite Aid and the last one was there.
(Shade= 20 Grape Vine)
Honestly, I thought this purple was too purple until I tried it on.
It feels like BUTTAH, it glides like BUTTAH.
buying again most def.
and my lips are pale all the time and so this really made my whole entire face look ALIVE.
and when people say it doesn't last long. I agree.
but more times to put it on.
AND HONESTLY.
i like EOS for their packaging but something about their lipthing is sorta smells plastic-y.
(order of how i dislike to like them: summer fruit, strawberry sorbet, lemon drop, sweet mint.)

yes. buy buy, bye ! again !

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ReaganLizzie

I really wanted to love this product, truly I did! It's not like I don't like it, but its not anything special. I purchased cherry me and both of the clear ones and was a little disappointed. The cherry one I liked the best, it had a great pop of color and beautiful sheen, but lasted a short time and did not really moisturize. The clear ones were the same, I get better results and the same shine from carmex. I'm not saying don't buy it, but don't be expecting anything too great

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by roxydoglover

I have the, what I call, "Nicki Minaj Pink" gloss (in the Pink tube) because it is the pink the Nicki Minaj looks like she wears. And at first, I thought it would be too much, but it looks so cute and innocent on. I have fair skin with light freckles and the pink actually looked really pretty. I also have the Cherry Me one which is nice because if you put on a lot, it's almost like lipstick, but if you apply it very lightly, it is a nice shade that compliments the face. Can't wait to buy more!!!