April 17, 2014 | 1067 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by veronicaleo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

During the winter my skin tends to get rough and dry, and after my brother liked this product I decided to try it myself. I like it much better than the lotion (which leaves a greasy film on my face) and it softened my skin right up. I will use it all winter when my face feels tight. I agree that there is a mild scent but it doesn't bother me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by yovivbabe

The HG of moisturizers--for both face and body. I started using it over a year ago as a body moisturizer--the absolute best, especially for knees/elbows/feet (and I've tried a million different lotions)--and only recently did I decide to take the leap to using it on my face (normal skin, not particularly oily or dry). I am so happy with it--my skin has a nice dewy finish and is oh-so-soft! Would not want to live without this product. (and be sure to get the cream, not the lotion. I think you can get the tub at Costco for around $8).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by LadyMelinda

This stuff is great!! I bought this for my husbands super dry skin then started using it myself and love it! My skin actually seems to glow after using it because it actually moisturizes and quenches my normal to dry skin. I haven't broken out from it either. My skin has been looking fabulous since I've been using this. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by indigold

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love!!! This is perfect for my dry, dehydrated skin in the fall, winter and early spring. Thick, emollient, non-greasy, ultra-moisturizing, FEELS like it's working, it just sinks in!! Plus, I love how it's in a squeezy tube and is cheap (less than $8 CDN for 85 g tube). Will definitely buy again and again- no complaints! (For spring/summer, I think I'll stick to my trusty standbys OoO Complete with SPF and L'Oreal Hydrafresh Normal to Dry).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 1:21:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

This moisturizer is amazing for my fussy hyper-sensitive/acne-prone skin. My Avita gel and microdermabrasion sessions dries out my skin and makes is super-sensitive. This is the ONLY moisturizer that agrees with my skin, and I've tried them all. This moisturizer seems to calm down my oily skin and is great to use in the wintertime, because it forms a protective layer over your skin. However, sometimes it breaks me out, so I don't use it anymore - I need something a little lighter. It's still an amazing product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I love this especially in winter time. My skin cracks and dries like crazy and I find that this cream always restores the moisture. Works great. Wish the smell was more appealing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

I have to agree w/ everyone who loves this cream, though I have yet to try it on my dermatitis/breakout prone skin. My rave is for its use as a hand cream. I have horrible hand dermatitis and using this cream at bedtime completely heals and restores my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by beautiful84

Great for every other part of your body except your face. My sister in law recommended to try it as a facial moisturizor.. But I was abit iffy since I thought the consistancy was too thick and oily for my face.

Then I tried it on my elbows, ankles, arms, knees.. anywhere that was really dry, and it's PERFECT. I love using it as a body moisturizor and I would def. get it again for that purpose!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom uses this and one night when visiting home for one weekend, I decided to try it out for myself. I have oily and very sensitive skin, so I was hesitant at first. It looked really heavy. I put it on as a night cream and next morning I was amazed. My face felt so soft. I wouldn't use it for day time, but I would definately use it as a night cream when I am done with my current one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so happy I discovered this! It is awesome for dry skin. It goes on very thick, but not to worry. It is not greasy at all, and sinks into your skin leaving it soft and moisturized. This is my nighttime moisturizer. I look forward to putting this on each night. It just feels so good when you put it on your face. Another plus: this is so inexpensive. I got the 16 oz tub for around $12.00. Don't let the price fool you, Cetaphil products are quality.