November 24, 2014 | 1830 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by theresa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this cream. use it on my face and body. i bought the tube for my face (6.99) and the jar for my body (13.99). Although in the summer it is a bit too moisturizing,it is perfect for winter. it even reduced my blemishes a bit!! made my skin OH SO smooth. AND it gave me a healthy glow. everyone should go out and purchase. no allergic reaction to it. wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by juliebnyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My dry skin has really been suffering this winter and this godsend of a cream (in a handy tube) has really saved me. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great heavy duty moisturizer that doesn't leave me feely greasy. My husband also loves it. Just as good as Clinique Body Butter but half the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Just bought a tube of this stuff that I wouldn't ordinarily hazard for my way too oily to normal skin. However, I am in the peeling stage of my Jessner Peel (a true beauty miracle in itself), and was turned onto it by my esthetician. This is the only really sensitive product that moisturizes and counterracts the dryness; as my face comes off in sheets of skin. The cleanser I bought also and will try tonight. Much better than the awful Skin Medica crap they give you as an "after treatment" with the peel; way too much smelly perfume for sensitive, new skin. This rocks!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either. I also think it's creamy & not like glue (maybe thats in the tub) I would get the tube again.UPDATE: HAD TO STOP USING THIS AFTER 2 WEEKS- IT CLOGGED MY PORES BIGTIME. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 6:21:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either.UPDATE: I HAD TO STOP USING THIS AS, AFTER 2 WEEKS MY PORES WERE CLOGGED CAUSING BREAK OUTS continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 5:10:00 PM More reviews by madamoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Winter days scared me until I found this cream. I have dry skin that tends to flake. Cetaphil cream gives me enough moisture barrier without being greasy. It even eliminates those rash-like sensation I sometimes get after venturing outside, baring my face to the harsh chilly wind and frost bites. I used to wear Clinique's Weather Everything, but this cream and a Neutrogena's Dry Sunblock does the job better and more! Very recommended for winter days!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by helaina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin has been very dry this winter so I tried this as my night time moisturizer. Every time I use it I awake the next morning with new blemishes. It also didn't help my dry patches. The pump makes it a decent hand lotion but that's it. I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SugarBug

Oooooh yeeeaaaah! This stuff does the trick. I love it's thicker consistency and soothing quality. I don't recommend using on your face (that is unless you have very dry skin). I found that it leaves the skin on my face too slick and doesn't work well under makeup. For the rest of your bod this is a jar-o-happiness. Brilliant white color, no sent, just the right amount of moisture, and non-irritating -- even after shaving. It was recommended to me by a coworker who even kept some at work with her, but I didn't buy it for a long time as the jar version is fairly pricey for a drug store product. Glad I finally went for it. GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!