December 21, 2014 | 1157 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i'm already on my second tube...err..SPHERE! the flavor is yummy and tropical and it works great. i love the design- very cute and easy to find in the deep dark depths of my bag, hahaha. i want to try sweet mint next!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by darae

I was at Rite-Aid picking up a few things and I happened to see this chapstick and I just had to pick one up because of all the raves I heard about it. I was debating between the honeydew(?) one and summer fruit and chose this because I do not care too much for honeydew. This smell is absolutely fantastic! If you've ever been to a japanese market and bought their candies, this is what it smells like. Almost like those lychee flavored candies.

However, the downside is that it is not at all moisturizing. Worse than regular chapstick I'd have to admit. You know when you put chapstick on and it feels really waxy that you've got to pile it on, this is 10x worse. It feels so waxy and hard and when you put it on, it feels like you didn't put anything on at all. Would not recommend to others, I think if it was in a normal tube, people would not be head over heels about this.

If you need a chapstick, do try Yes to Carrots, it's one of the best chapsticks I've tried. It's what I wanted normal chapstick to be for me but better. Super moisturizing, no funky taste, lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by drummercc

I guess i would buy it again but i have a lot of different lip balms so it would be unnecessary. the smell is really nice and i like that it isnt overly strong when you apply it. the shape is fun and different but i wouldnt carry it around b/c i feel awkward putting it on. its just something unusual which i like but i would just keep it in my desk, not take it everywhere with me

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was cute and all, but it feels awkward putting on, and i didnt like the texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I love this little guy! I saw this a the checkout of my drugstore and had to have it. What can I say - I'm a lip balm freak. The egg-shaped packaging sold me. It's so cute and has a really nice matte rubber feel. The balm itself is pretty standard, but it is 100% natural and 95% organic, if you care about that stuff. It smells divine - like a mixed peach drink - but has no discernable taste. The spherical shape makes it super fun to apply, though I don't know how practical it will be once it wears down. And yes, the packaging is cute, but it's not exactly pocket-friendly. It does make my lips feel soft and mosturized, but leaves them just a bit sticky. I'd definitely repurchase, though. Costs about $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I love this. Makes my lips soft and smells great. its awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Tbunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember seeing this on their website months ago, so I didn't need to watch youtube videos to get this. It's mostiurizing, soft, and not sticky. I mostly got it because it reminded me of an apple, I don't know why.
It smells nice which is fine because I am sensitive to perfume scents and all. It lasts very long by the way. Oh, and if you dislike it in the sphere form, I've found some in the stick version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

So I bought this b/c I cannot say no to any sort of lip balm ever...that being said...this is an average balm w/nothing other than packaging to make me go back for more. Even saying this the packaging is a bit big to carry everyday. As far as lip protection, there are many others that IMO do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by amber_laurynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this. I saw it online and tracked it down at walgreens. Purchased it in this flavor and the honeysuckle/honeydew. I love them. My lips are very dry and peel a lot. This completly takes care of it. I was surprised to see other reviews stating that they need to reapply often and it doesnt moisturize well. Its the exact opposite for me. I can put this on before bed and can still feel it on when I wake up in the morning. The packaging is super fun too. Love it and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by angeliqueMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this product for the packaging. Is really fun and cute. the smell is also yummy like peaches in the beach hahaha but the moisturizing is just normal like the others lipbalms but i love how it looks!!!