eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 5/6/2010 11:53:00 AM

I really enjoy the smell and taste of this lip balm on my lips. Its organic too which is a plus. Unfortunately they arent selling it in Canada and so it cost me quite a lot to have it shipped here. Then my dog took it out of my purse and managed to get it open and eat the balm inside. Thank goodness it was all natural or he would have been terribly ill. still kind of pissed at him though.
I would buy it again once I get enough money to spend on lip balm. also I adore the shape of the package it makes it so much easier to find in my giant purse

on 5/5/2010 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

EDIT 7/13/10: Still loving these and still wishing they had flip tops! I don't think these are overrated at all. It is a top quality product with quality ingredients.

MY FAV! I am a chapstick queen and have tried so many different ones. Some work for a while, but then they lose their power. Not the EOS spheres. These nourish my lips like no other and I love how they are natural and organic, sweetened ever so slightly with stevia. No artificial colors. Maybe a bit waxy and thick, but that doesn't bother me so much, as there is no white cast on my lips. I bought the 3-pack, which contains summer fruit, lemon and honeydew. It was a little pricey at Walgreens since it comes in a zipper pouch. I couldn't be happier with them, though and know I've found a keeper. The only changes I'd like to see are SPF 15 in all flavors and maybe a flip top. Screwing the cap off and on can be a little inconvenient at times.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So my bf went to Buffalo and got me a package of 3 EOS Lip Balm, Honeydew (which I already had before), Summer Fruit and the new flavour Lemon Drop. Last time he went to the US he only found the honeydew one, which I loved. But my first choice was the Summer Fruit. The smell is wonderful, I was impress with the honeydew already, but this one just smells like candy. I'm sure the formula is as smooth and nourishing as all the others.

on 5/4/2010 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this lip balm last week and I love it! I have used it every day and it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. It also smells sooooo good! It's sweet and fruity and goes on smooth. It was only $2.99 so I will be getting the green one as well. I love the cute ball shape too. Great product.

on 5/4/2010 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is soooooo effing cute and smell soooo good!!!! I been using this for only 2 days and it has yet to dry out my lips. I love this soo much. It is so much better than Burt's Bee since it doesn't leave chunks of wax on my lips. OMG I can't stop smelling this. Its like my crack XD It moisturize my lips so good and leaves it so soft. This was worth search! :D So far i have use a lot of it already :D I definitely will buy this again

on 5/4/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product to use as lip balm, but as others say it is a bit waxy. So I'll stick to my chapstick for chapped lips and my other balms and glosses.

HOWEVER. I do use it as cuticle cream and it works wonderfully in that aspect, hence the four. the shape makes it easy to just smooth onto my poor fingers and it makes my cuticles nice and smooth.

I'm really loving this so far! It's not the most moisturizing lip balm, but I have issues with my lips "goo-ing" up (sorry if that's gross) over time, and when I apply regular lip balm (whether in a stick form or a squeeze tube) that goo gets transfered onto the balm. I usually end up having to wipe it with a tissue after a few uses which is annoying. Because of that, I like the fact that this balm has a hard texture.

The smell is also great! I originally wanted this balm in sweet mint, but after searching for it at a few stores and only finding the honeysuckle and summer fruit, I decided to buy the summer fruit. I'm glad I did!

And obviously, the packaging is great and a real "eye-catcher". It certainly grabbed my attention in the store, but I'm not a sucker that goes out and buys stuff just because of the packaging. (Commission-only sales rep here). I read a lot of reviews before making my purchase.

on 5/2/2010 10:08:00 PM

i got this in the green one at Walgreens and honestly my Carmex or Chapstick works better than this it doesn't even feel like it's going on when i roll it over my lips will never repurchase

I honestly dont know how anyone could say this product isnt amazing and moisturizing. La Mer? dont need it. This is the most amazing lip balm ever for my SEVERELY chapped lips. great smell, great packaging, really great feel. and really cheap. I got it in a pack of three for ten bucks.

on 5/1/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If it weren't organic, it'd definitely get a three.
I'm going to make this short and sweet,
I like the idea of the ball (although it's kinda bulky in my wee purse),
i don't especially care for the scent, and it doesn't do anything amazing.
there are better lip balms out there.
(la mer, nivea, softlips, fresh and ole henriksen's to name a few).
I will not buy it again. Quality over quantity.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments