October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite Lip Balm! I have unbelievably dry lips, I mean to the point where they peel everyday and are extremely chapped arpund the edges of lips. I've tried many lip balms to try to treat this problem and for me this one really worked! It was waxy, but moisturized very well and smells great. Plus the packaging is very unique and I love it. I totally recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by missgigglez96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging. When I bought it, it was a lot smaller than I imagined. The balm itself goes on very smoothly and was very moisturizing. I really wanted the mint one, but my Walgreens didn't carry it. :( I really don't like the scent of the flavor, but it dissapates (sp?) quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love the packaging, its so neat. and i love the scent. i cant think of what it reminds me of but i really like it. it makes my lips soft. it isnt sticky or messy and it applies thinly.

EDIT: ive been using it for a few weeks now and my lips have been the driest it has ever been since i was on medication for acne. not good. initially i loved the product for the original packaging and scent, but after using it, it doesnt do the job it claims, which is smooth out and moisturize my lips. its doing the opposite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by B_Lush

Same with everybody, the packaging is what caught my eye. "Do I need another lip balm? But the pink round thing is just too cute. Okay!" I love Weleda Everon lip balm and this lip balm feel the same on my lips. Thin, waxy, but not sticky or shiny. I hate runny lip balms anyway cause they don't last long and I hate to constantly reapply. This has good staying power and it is perfect under lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim because I loved the cool large sphere shape of this lip balm. I didn't like the summer fruit smell/taste at all, but I still used it several times to test it out. I found it to be very waxy, dry, and it ended up drying out my lips! This is very inexpensive/cheap, but don't waste your money!! This stuff dried my lips out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this free after rebate at Rite Aid. It deserves a good review. Flavor is wonderful and it feels very soothing. Also the fact that it's 95% organic, seeing as you're eating it basically, is a real selling point. The only downside, very minor, is the plastic bubble packaging used to hold the sphere, the plastic is so tight it's hard to get the little bugger out. Also the sphere has sort of a velvety textured surface that shows scratches easily. Not necessary, and I think it will end up messed up looking after a few days in my makeup bag. But the product itself is excellent, so I'm giving it 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

This is the cutest lip balm ever, and it works amazing. I have all the flavors of the little egg shaped balms and summer fruit is my favorite one. I have tons of these all over the house, I use them all the time and you can apply on both lips at once because the balm is egg shaped, even my fiance likes them...he only uses the mint flavored ones however. I've never had a lip balm give such good long lasting moisture, and they are natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by jvance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok girls, let me tell you...this little ball of joy is too cool! I saw it once before a while back at Wal Greens and actually thought "weird". Then I ran across it again, 2 for $5.00 so I decided to try it. The packaging is so unique. It's a little peachy pink ball that screws off and reveals a dome of lip balm. I think one of the reasons I like this the most is that it lasts soo long. Oh, and it is not dry. I don't know how other girls thought that. I pulled this out of my bag at the start of dinner with my family and everyone took notice! I put it on my top and bottom lips at the same time, and the dome shape makes that possible. It lasted me through dinner and drinks! I also love that it is natural. Will definitely keep buying this little jewel. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by glossygirl47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fun product, but not necessarily a great one. The round ball is fun, but because it's a sphere instead of a tube, the balm isn't as soft as it's stick counterpart, so I have to reapply more often. And I'm not crazy about the fake peachy smell, but it dissipates quickly. I could see myself keeping this product on my desk at work, but I much prefer the stick balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by phoenixdwarf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I admit, i wanted it for the packaging. Actually, i WANTED the honeydew melon one, but my store only had this summer fruit one, so i got it.

I raced to the car, ripped open the packaging and opened the sphere. How strange and cool! I put some on my lips - and it was dry. It is like a "dry" balm. I prefer something with more slip, like my Labello/Nivea lip balm.

It also had that same smell/texture (minus the afterthought of added fruit scent) of the herbal chapstick tubes, which i dislike for the same dry reason.

I'll keep it, cause it's cute, but i don't see myself reaching for it often or repurchasing. Nothing beats the Labello/Nivea dark blue.