October 25, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lmo1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best balms known to man!!! It's so smoothing and makes your lips heavenly soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by hharper11

I love this!! Its super cute, and suprisingly moisturizing. It smells great and feels super soft The down side: my puppy thinks its his ball, thats why Im onto my second in 2 weeks. He loves the flavor to, i guess.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sunnysunday

did not really do anything for me- not moisturizing enough.
i'm still a carmex girl i guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I admit at first, I was drawn to the packaging, (which I now think is completely unnecessary and bulky) but I'm loving the formulation. I've tried my share of lip balms, from Kiss of Moisture to all kinds of Blistex, and none of them moisturizes nearly as well as EOS. Usually other balms wear off after a couple hours and leave my lips with a weird slick, but this one really keeps them moisturized and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by realdeal9876

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! This lip balm is SUPER cute both my friend and I are IN LOVE with it. It smells so sweet, and really helps to add moisture to my lips in a hurry. It I was looking for an intense chapped-lips saviour, i would NOT pick this product, but its a great on-the-go lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought the packaging was cute and I like that it is organic and not tested on animals (I will never use anything that was tested on animals). I picked the one in summer fruit, which smells like peaches. I really liked it at first, and the packaging may be annoying for some, but i find that it makes finding the lip balm in my bag easy, and the fact that the cap screws on and off assures me that the product will stay clean and free from dust. I wish it was more moisturizing, and it just felt really waxy, probably won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought 6 of these so far, love them! I recently started having issues with my HG Kiehls lip balm and decided to try this when I saw it at Walgreens. It leaves my lips very soft but not waxy like Chapstick, just feeling moisturized. My son has very chapped lips and this lip balm really helped. He loves to put it on himself b/c the packaging is so cool, so he has his own sphere. I've also bought some for my 8 year old niece and she loves it too, carries it in her backpack. I bought them for 2/$5 so a great deal compared to what I've been buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by polarisfire

I was a sucker for the packaging.

That aside, this is actually really really good at moisturizing and has good staying power. It's a bit waxy but that's alright because the balm isn't sticky at all as a result. I have flaky lips but after using this for a day or two I rubbed my lips together with the balm on and my lips were completely exfoliated. my lips were completely! smooth.
Some people have complained about it not having slip or being too hard/dry - I found that at first the balm was like that but after a while of using it it softened up. I think it's just that the top layer is somewhat dry when it's being shipped. I don't mind because the layer isn't very thick; you get through it in a couple days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I bought this and the Honeysuckle at a BOGO deal at Walgreens. I loved it the first time I tried it. It's a cute little round ball with a flat bottom so you can stand it up, and the product itself is sort of egg shaped, so you can apply to the top and bottom lip at the same time. It has a nice sort of peach smell and I believe it has shea and/or cocoa butter in it. It feels so nice and moisturizes so well, and it lasts for a long time, I've washed my face and it didn't come off. This is my favorite lip balm out of all the EOS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite Lip Balm! I have unbelievably dry lips, I mean to the point where they peel everyday and are extremely chapped arpund the edges of lips. I've tried many lip balms to try to treat this problem and for me this one really worked! It was waxy, but moisturized very well and smells great. Plus the packaging is very unique and I love it. I totally recommend this product.