October 21, 2014 | 916 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by angelisamarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Had to make this my first review! After reading all the glowing reviews I just couldn't resist. This palette is definitely a keeper. I'm normally not a fan of UD shadows due to they look too shimmery on my aging eyes. I don't have any real wrinkles to speak of, but those who have middle aged eyes or crepey lids certainly understand what I mean ;-) However, I find this palette a pure delight- it makes my eyes look bigger & enhances their almond shape. I do find the included brush to be of pro quality & for me it works best to pat the shadows on using the broadside and the tip to blend the crease out using short little check-mark style motions. If you don't tap out the brush or apply with a carefully restrained hand,these shadows will indeed leave you with some fallout below the eye. I simply swipe underneath with my angled BE brush & it cleans it right up. If you give a quick blow-off before closing the lid, along with an occasional swipe of the outside with a damp cloth, your palette should stay as beautiful as mine even after months of daily use ;-) As for combos & looks, I've found using Buck & Naked as overcoats to blend out, I don't look like I'm wearing my daughters eyeshadow, lol. Anyhow, if you are a cool mama who feels you're 10 years past wearing UD shadows, give this a shot..it may become your daily go-to in a hurry!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by silyrabbit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't written a review of this yet!! I love this palette. It is perfectly pigmented, great range of nude colors to smokey shadows, and beautiful on the lid. I use sin on the lid, toasted on the outer half, and darkhorse in the crease. It's a gorgeous every day look. I hesitated buying this, but I take this EVERYWHERE. The packaging is a little annoying because it is a velvet outershell, but that's something I can look past.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I've had this palette for a couple months now and I've used at least one shadow from it every day (usually more :P). I like every shade, and the quality and pigmentation is awesome like most of UD's shadows. My standout favorites would have to be sidecar and toasted :) I think everyone should have this palette! Also, I'm a cool-toned pale olive and it works for me even though I've heard cool tones should stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by GlowFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a little obsessive about products that I ADORE... This happens to be one of them. I could almost cry writing this review, that's how serious it is... I bought this with a bit of hesitation because I have tried other UD palettes and found them to be a complete glitter bomb. Don't get me wrong, I do like glitter but not glitter bombs, lol. So anyway, I bought it and was imidiately impressed with the packaging. It's a beautiful palette. Velvety box and... I don't know how else to describe it but CLASSY. It's really nice... I didn't really care about the primer potion that came with it because I'm probably the only person who can't stand it... The brush is pretty good that comes with it, sort of more like a concealer brush but good none the less... The eyeshadows are TO DIE FOR. They are a dream to use... almost creamy in texture and wow... the colors are absolutely stunning. Perfect fot every occasion under the sun. There is not 1 dud in the entire bunch... I doubt I will ever run out but if I do, I will for sure repurchase. The price is right and the colors never get old. Nuetral yet pretty and interesting and... wow, just wow. I love this pallette, use it more than any other eyeshadows that I own... which is a pretty large amount,,, which I think speaks volumes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Not even a thing about it I would change.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by dokuya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Staple. The only thing it lacks imho is a dark matte like MAC Carbon and a really light highlighting shade, Virgin hardly shows up on me at all. Glad they left out the glittery monster that is Midnight Cowboy though...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by fatallyyours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A staple in my collection. I use it everyday. I can create such a wide variety of looks with this palette, from day to night to clubbing to work appropriate. The shadows have a great color payoff and are soft & easy to blend. This is great to travel with, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this palette is simply awesome
the colors are really wearable and they blend out nicely:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Truly a versatile product. I wouldn't recommend this for those who are looking for a unique product though. This is a great palette for those who have trouble making use of single shadows. It's very convenient to use in the morning thanks to the variety of shadows it has to offer. You can go from a very natural look to a sexy night look. I love how I can use Buck on my eyebrows when I get too lazy to pull out my eyebrow products. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty pretty colors!!!
Its so well pigmented and the color comes out so nicely.
It also comes with a double sided eyeliner. Its so worth the money.