July 29, 2014 | 1230 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by PookieT

My boyfriend surprised me with this on Saturday, as I'd been lusting after it since around Easter. Every color is extremely wearable, going on super smooth. Easy to blend and highly pigmented. You can layer different ones together for a really good multi demensional look. Consider me obsessed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by juvenileOrion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got someone to CP this for me even though there's a Sephora here (they got OOS and new stock will apparently take a while to arrive). The one I got came with a brush not the eyeliner. I'm a neutral fan so this is a must-have for me. So far I've used a couple of shades. Fall-out seems a lot more than usual. I've only ever used MAC and UD's fall-out seems a lot more. But I'm pretty happy with it and I think it's worth every cent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by dmcgeo1

The shadows are easy to use. They blend like a dream. The range of colors is fantastic. I only have problems with sidecar in terms of fall out/glitter. I got a palette that came with a brush. I find it good to pack color on the lid. Others might find this also makes a good concealer brush. UDPP is fantastic. I know some have complained about the velvety casing. I personally don't have much trouble with it because I keep my makeup fairly tidy. However, I can see how it could easily collect dust/product. Overall, a good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Samikayy76

This is my go to, everyday eyeshadow palette. :) If you're a neutral eye kind of girl, this is like heaven sent :P.
I love every color, they are just gorgeous. I really can't complain about them except for the fall out. I've come to notice that Sidecar has terrible fallout issues. When I first got this palette, while I was playing around with the shades, I blending Sidecar into my crease. Big mistake. I ended up with glitter flecks all over my cheek. So I've found the best way to apply that shadow in particular is to pat it on. I haven't had fallout problems with the other shadows.
The only thing that kind of sucks about it is that because they are all just neutral shades you can find a cheaper dupe for pretty much every one. Personally I would just repurchase this palette instead of buying all the cheap dupes because I think the quality is wonderful. :) And when you think about it, for how much you get (mine included a brush and small primer potion) it's really a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This was an impulse buy from the naked hype. I figured that since I'm most comfortable with neutral eye colors that this would be great to have. Though I appreciate having so many colors in one palette, I'm not loving it as I expected. I guess I'm not as much of a fan of shimmer for eyes as i thought. Also I've got very basic skills in terms of eyeshadow application so its usually just one lid color and one highlighter color under the brows for me, so I can't make the amazing eye looks that other more talented women can. Nevertheless, I'm keeping this palette and I'm sure I'll use it over time. Will not repurchase though. I do have to hand it to UD though, these eyeshadows are pigmented!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict6

Awesome colors! Gorgeous velvet packaging! Def recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by malugza

My sister bought this for me and I loved her for it! With these shades you can create day or night looks. Can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

I really only got this palette because of the hype, but I am totally glad I did. You can't go wrong with the color combinations. You can take this with you when you go on vacation (well, maybe one other palette with some more colors).
I feel like the price is more than reasonable considering how much of the product you are getting. I would repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

I like this but I don't love it. I am a dark skinned sister. So let's face it this naked palette doesn't look very naked on me. the darker colors simply blends into my skin and the "nude" shades look mostly like off white shadows on me. It was designed to create more subtle looks but the truth is darker women who prefer a more lowkey look are limted with this palette. I would love to see a naked palette that contained darker colors for dark skin women who like to wear makeup but prefer to use more subtle colors. Don't get me wrong on, on the weekend I will wear all sorts of colors and get creative but during the work week, I prefer to look beautiful but not have my makeup be the main focus. So all in all this is a great value for twelve eyeshadows and I absolutely LOVE urban Decay (I have spent a small fourtune with them over the years) and for my fair skinned sisters I have seen many gorgeous looks from them. But personally I have to give this a 2. only because I can only really use 3 or four colors out of the 12 on a day to day basis and that wasn't what I expected but I had to give it a try first.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

So, I heard GREAT things about this product and the fact that they were sold out practically everywhere (in store and online) I thought that was a good sign. At $42 I was a little skeptical at first because that seems like a lot of money for some eyeshadow. Boy am I so glad I took the chance. I absolutely LOVE this palette and can see why everyone else likes it so much! The shades are beautiful! The only thing is some are really shimmery, and I have oily skin, so I have to be careful how much I use. These colors don't crease and last all day. I apply to my eyeliner to set it and it looks terrific.
If you are looking to spend a little more for some good eyeshadows, I really recommend this product.