November 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by shabana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome! Gives a beautiful sheen to wherever you apply. Great for highlighting the upper cheek bones. A little on the expensive side though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2005 7:12:00 PM More reviews by princesslexy

I adore this. Like the reviewer below i find that some benefit products are totally ineffectual but this one does what it's supposed to ie give a subtle shimmery glow. I dab this on my cheekbones and cleavage and it looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by spiralina

Never have I been so suckered, nor aware of my gullibility, since I discovered BeneFit. Some products I hate, some I love, but I end up buying all of them because they're marketed so damn cutely. Fortunately this one I like. I hate overly glittery makeup that looks too young for me, but High Beam is subtle - perfect with Brow Zings and mascara for a groomed-but-not-trying look. It looks good on my fair skin and catches the light prettily - dewy, not shiny. Nice alone or over my mineral foundation so I don't look too matte. Minus 1 lippie for the price and packaging - I'm nervous with it in my tiled bathroom or travel kit. Price might be ok if I didn't expect to repurchase early due to breakage, like my BeneTint.

Glad I bought this over high brow pencil - definitely more versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love to use this product as a highlighter under my brow bone! It instantly dresses up my look and makes my brows look groomed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jenimmacto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love high beam, it's one of the few highlighters that blends well into very fair skin. when applied as directed, it gives a beautiful glow. i do find it easy to apply too much however, and i'm not sure about the applicator-- after a couple weeks i started to get little blemishes when i used it a couple days in a row, and i think using the brush on my skin and then putting it back into the bottle may have something to do with it. however, this is so much better for my skin tone than any other highlighter i've tried, so i definitely repurchase this as necessary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 7:18:00 PM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this highlighter! I wear it on my browbones, cheekbones, inner corners of my eyes, and on the center of my lips. It gives the perfect pearly sheen, and I love how it gives my skin a flawless look. The nailpolish bottle is very cute too, and I like the brush very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by britttany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore High Beam! It gives my skin a pinky dewy glow. I apply it on my cheekbones, brow bones, temples and chin. It's also great since it can be layered. If I want more than just a dewy glow and would prefer shimmery light pink cheeks for a party, I just apply more! High Beam looks best on ligh skin tones, while Moon Beam looks best on darker skin tones. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I dropped the bottle from a low surface accidentaly and it shattered. Instead of a glass bottle, I think they should package it in some sort of squeeze-tube. I will repurchase this product over and over again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BathinaDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favorite beauty products from benefit. it goes on like silk and gives my skin a pink dewy shine. i normally just put it on my cheeks and above my eyelids and it makes me look and feel like a princess!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by carrie107

I love this product! Once I began using this, friends would ask if I had been doing anything differently with my skin to make it glow. After applying foundation and bronzer, I dot my cheek bones and blend. For a more dramatic effect, I put a tiny bit on my chin, forehead, or browbones as well. The light pink color blends very nicely with my fair skin. The bottle allows you to apply the exact amount you would like to use without wasting any. I expect this to last quite a while, but will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by diorgrl8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this the other day and used it last night during a night out on the Strip. I am impressed at how natural this looks! Not glittery, just dewy and pretty, like those models in Vogue. I'm not sure how long it lasts, I will try this during a typical 8 hr day to see...So far, I'm happy I tried this!