BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 6/4/2006 5:58:00 PM

I love this! It's the perfect highlighter for your face and really versitile. I use this on my cheekbones and a little on my nose and chin and it makes it look glowy/dewy like the sun is hitting it. The color is a soft pearly pink. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. I just bought this, this month and I'm so happy I did. My boyfriend even noticed and asked what I did different because I looked really "glowy and pretty" (Yay!) Love it......... :)

on 6/1/2006 4:52:00 AM

My HG highlighter. One of the only Benefit products that I think lives up to the hype, I use this daily under my brows and on my cheekbones, and it gives me wonderful glowing skin and creates fantastic definition. The small bottle is pricey but lasts for ages as you only need a tiny amount of product, I've used pretty much every day for 3 years now and I've only had to repurchase twice. If you're looking to fake "inner glow" the you'd be hard pressed to find anything better than High Beam.

I really like high beam, and I use it almost everyday to highlight the inside corners of my eyes, browbones, and cupids bow. I personally don't use it on my cheekbones though because I have oily skin and I find that it makes me look even oilier if I'm not constantly re-applying powder. (which is probably my powder/foundation's fault, but I have yet to find a really good one of those!) I like that it has a nice natural pink tone too, so it doesn't look too metallic or silvery. I'd buy it again if I ever run out, which I don't think will happen for a loooong time.

on 5/20/2006 11:00:00 AM

For me, this is just an average product. It is nice but nothing special. The bottle is cute and the color is pretty. This probably will last forever and I will continue to use it but probably not re-pursache. EDIT: I have begun adding several drops of this into my foundation and it makes me absolutely glow, I am a believer in this product now!

on 5/18/2006 9:40:00 PM

This product sits on top of my skin and is very noticable, I have to be careful on my application cos i fear i might put it on unevenly. With only light application it is visible, It is a nice pink, but it is a bit too sparkly/reflective.

on 5/12/2006 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i've never been a fan of benefit products, but this works great. it gives u a very pretty glow on my cool tone skin. i don't like the nail polish bottle packaging cuz it can get messy, but the product itself is awesome. i only need 3 tiny dots on each cheek to look healthy. one bottle should probably last a long while.

on 5/10/2006 5:25:00 PM

Agree with the review by 'Luda_Parker' 100 percent. AMAZING PRODUCT- MUST HAVE. It's a little expensive but it lasts me for over 3 months and I use it everyday on my cheekbones. Draws attention to my cheekbones and makes them look lovely! I get so many compliments on my cheekbones with this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

overall this is a decent product. its just not shiny enough for my liking. i like a very very shiny highlighter for my brows and this just doesnt do much for me. it brightens up my eyes on a tired day though so i do like this product although i wish it had a little more shimmer to it. i would rebuy a similar product when i run out of this a little cheaper and a little more glimmery.

on 5/9/2006 9:01:00 AM

I would have never purchased this on it's own, but it came in realness of concealness kit. I'm surprised by how much I like this. If I put too much on it looks fake, so a light application is key. This shows up nicely on my NW20 skintone, and I'd rebuy .

on 5/9/2006 8:30:00 AM

This is now an essential in my make up bag and when my everlasting bottle eventually runs out I'll have to buy more. It's the perfect highlighter. As other people have remarked, it seems to "create" cheekbones - my face is seriously lacking in Garbo-esque angles, but this seems to give the impression of them somehow. A little under your eyebrows too works wonders for opening up the eyes. Great stuff.

Video Reviews & Tutorials