Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product alot; I purchase this when I just can't fork out the $16 for Clinique's Take The Day Off.

It takes off even stubborn mascara with minimal rubbing, and doesn't leave me bleary-eyed afterward. It tends to be a touch more drying than the Clinique product, but not so much that it is irritating. I have mildly sensitive skin, and so far this hasn't aggravated it.

It's priced well at $7.50 for a 5.5oz bottle, and I frequently find it on sale for much less.

Overall, this is a very nice product I will continue to purchase.

Seeing as OIL FREE comes before anything else in the naming of this product you would think that if it's nothing else atleast it's not oily right? WRONG. This is my first eye makeup remover cuz I used to just use my face wash to remove eye makeup. But it's super greasy! However, it does remove all my eye makeup really well. So if I don't find anything better I'd probably buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually use lancome bi-facil but found it greasy, bought this to try, very skeptical at first but it works well ever on hard to remove shiseido mascara! Gets all the make up off even the residue bi-facil leaves behind.

This works really well. Takes off my waterproof mascara easily and is gentle at the same time. It does seem like there's oil in it, but I haven't broken out yet and I've been using this for months.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only stuff that will remove Revlon's colorstay eyeliner. It does leave a film but you just need to wash your face afterwards.

I am very happy with this eye makeup remover. It takes off every bit of makeup and does not irritate my eyes. That is all I ask for from an eye makeup remover. No complaints and inexpensive.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is a joke. I dont know how an oil free product can leave to much oily-ness behind! Forget about using if for a quck fix. You have to wash your face after using it. It doesnt do a very good job removing my mascara and it sais right there, dead center 'removes even waterproof mascara.' It is pretty gentil, but thats about it. To me it's just like using baby oil to remove make-up. Yes, it removes the majority of the make-up but I feel I was srongly mislead by the label. If you did like it, however, searously, use deluited baby oil. Its the same only a lot cheaper! I will finish the bottel but that's it. I'm moving on to something else.

I love this stuff! I thought that only something with oil could remove waterproof mascara, but this is oil-free and removes it really well. It does leave a slight greasy after feel, but some warm water takes care of that. It also doesn't leave me blinded for 2 hours like my Almay Moisturizing Pads would leave me. So glad I tried this, great find!

At first it felt greasy but it wasn't at all. I am a beginner in make-up wearing. 27 years old and now finally wearing makeup and this has made it easy for me to even remove waterproof mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this for three weeks but it stung my eyes horribly and requires too much wiping and pressure to remove waterproof mascara. Not the substitute for BiFacil that I'd hoped it would be!