Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 7/2/2006 3:22:00 PM

I like this, it really does remove eye makeup well. I bought it because I got two for the price of one, so that made me really happy. It's harder to remove waterproof mascara (of course), but if I use the Fresh Foaming Cleanser (which also has a makeup remover) and then this, it just slides off. Its cheap, and its good. And its oil-free, which is a bonus (who wants their lids to be swimming in oil? I know I dont!).

on 7/1/2006 7:38:00 PM

I was a little shocked by how oily this is especially compared to Rimmel. It removed everything: my Diorshow mascara, e/s, UD primer potion and my Maybelline waterproof e/l and concealer (experimenting with eye mu nowadays). I took one lippie off because it can get too oily. Pond's might be better for me during the hot months and Neurtrogena for winter when my skin is much drier. A keeper still.

on 6/29/2006 5:10:00 PM

Would you buy this product again? I HAVE!

Just works for me and I wear waterproof mascara.

on 6/27/2006 1:00:00 PM

Its simple and gets the job done. Like most neutrogena products it does what it says it does on the label. I love it and its gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my sensitive eye skin.

on 6/11/2006 9:05:00 PM

This is the best eye make up remover. It completely removes my waterproof mascara and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I use cotton balls and then wash my face. I will never use another eye make up remover. THE BEST!!

on 5/30/2006 10:29:00 PM

Loved this product!!! Although it says it's oil-free it is a little greasy but other than that I have no complaints, it's very gentle (I wear contacts) and it did not irritate my eyes at all, definitely will repurchase.

on 5/29/2006 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover. It removes everything and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I do seem to use it up rather quickly but its really inexpensive so that's not really a problem. Before I tried this, I was using a similar one by Mary Kay. The Mary Kay one worked just fine but was a little bit oilier and it was more expensive also so I tried this one instead. This does the trick, works just as well as the Mary Kay one and costs less. Definately a keeper!

on 5/22/2006 2:42:00 PM

I bought this because my cetaphil cleanser wasn't doing a good job of removing my eye makeup. LOVE IT! It feels nice and silky going on, and gets every trace of mascara off. Yes, I will buy again! HG!

on 5/21/2006 4:18:00 AM

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now, and although I did really like it at first, it's giving me zits! Grrrrrrr. I love how effectively and gently it removes eye makeup, and it feels almost moisturizing (not sure what causes this..?), but there was something in it my skin didn't agree with. Since using this, a crop of (small) zits has sprung up on my forehead...and I have one cystic mofo between the bridge of my nose and my eyelid. :-( I will probably go back to my old staple remover, The Body Shop's chamomile stuff. I really hoped Neutrogena would work though!

on 5/20/2006 4:21:00 PM

it's oil-free but it leaves such a greasy feeling behind, gets in my eyes, blurs my vision, kind of like baby oil does. i have no idea how it does on waterproof mascara because i only could stand to try it twice. Rimmel is much better IMHO.