Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 8/7/2006 11:18:00 AM

I love this stuff! I thought that only something with oil could remove waterproof mascara, but this is oil-free and removes it really well. It does leave a slight greasy after feel, but some warm water takes care of that. It also doesn't leave me blinded for 2 hours like my Almay Moisturizing Pads would leave me. So glad I tried this, great find!

on 8/4/2006 10:15:00 AM

At first it felt greasy but it wasn't at all. I am a beginner in make-up wearing. 27 years old and now finally wearing makeup and this has made it easy for me to even remove waterproof mascara.

on 8/3/2006 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this for three weeks but it stung my eyes horribly and requires too much wiping and pressure to remove waterproof mascara. Not the substitute for BiFacil that I'd hoped it would be!

on 7/27/2006 1:54:00 AM

Bought this at half price at Safeway, only $5.99, but definitely a quality product. Compared to EL's gentle eye makeup remover that STINGS, this is very gentle but removes so well. I've also tried Elizabeth arden's All Gone, it was much more oily compared to this, which is OIL FREE. To some that says this feels oily, it is oil free but that does not mean it will feel like water. all in all, this is the one makeup remover I will keep on using.

This stuff said that it was Oil-free but left a oily residue all over my eyelids. I hate that oily feeling on my skin. I gave it 2 lippies because it does take off makeup well.

on 7/12/2006 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had been using Mary Kay which, don't get me wrong, is great!!!! but didn't have anyone that I know anymore to buy it from so I thought I'd try this and I'm just as happy with this...the absolute only thing better about Mary Kay is the insert in the spout that lets you drip a small amount out. What's better about this is it's way cheaper! I alway go for cheaper if it's just as good!!!!! ;)

Edit: I don't know what people are talking about that say this smells bad because the bottle I have has NO smell so maybe your bottle is old or something! I even asked my BF to smell and he couldn't smell anything either! What I use is the bottle that seperates and you have to shake it before each use...no smell and very little oiliness!

EDIT AGAIN: I'm seeing people say that it doesn't remember WP mascara...all I can say is they must be using the other "make up remover" by accident because if it removes WP L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on my eyes then it will remove it on someone else's eyes. There IS another product that is bottled very similar and sold right next to the eye make-up remover but it is not for eye make up, it's for your face. This one says on the bottle "will remove even WP mascara". Be sure and shake this because it's seperated...could this be the problem?

on 7/8/2006 9:24:00 PM

This is a good eye makeup remover. It removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara, but only after soaking a cotton ball in the remover, then letting it sit on my lashes for a minute or so to remove every trace of my masscara. But this does remove every trace of eye makeup... I had been a loyal user of Nivea eye makeup remover, but it takes so long to remove my mascara and it seems like you have to use so much of it since cotton balls soak up so much of it, this works a lot better. I am not a fan of the bottle it comes in, since the cap can turn very easily on its own, increasing the possibility of spilling it, but otherwise I would tell anyone to try this product. Especially if you put your mascara on in layers... your eyelashes will thank you, this is a gentle product!

Update 3/3/2010: I've stopped using this and now use MUFE's eye makeup remover. MUFE is more expensive, but it's gentler on my skin and lashes and does the job better. Took off a lippie.

Love it! Takes it all off very easily. NOT GREASY!

on 7/2/2006 3:22:00 PM

I like this, it really does remove eye makeup well. I bought it because I got two for the price of one, so that made me really happy. It's harder to remove waterproof mascara (of course), but if I use the Fresh Foaming Cleanser (which also has a makeup remover) and then this, it just slides off. Its cheap, and its good. And its oil-free, which is a bonus (who wants their lids to be swimming in oil? I know I dont!).

on 7/1/2006 7:38:00 PM

I was a little shocked by how oily this is especially compared to Rimmel. It removed everything: my Diorshow mascara, e/s, UD primer potion and my Maybelline waterproof e/l and concealer (experimenting with eye mu nowadays). I took one lippie off because it can get too oily. Pond's might be better for me during the hot months and Neurtrogena for winter when my skin is much drier. A keeper still.