Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 7/12/2006 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had been using Mary Kay which, don't get me wrong, is great!!!! but didn't have anyone that I know anymore to buy it from so I thought I'd try this and I'm just as happy with this...the absolute only thing better about Mary Kay is the insert in the spout that lets you drip a small amount out. What's better about this is it's way cheaper! I alway go for cheaper if it's just as good!!!!! ;)

Edit: I don't know what people are talking about that say this smells bad because the bottle I have has NO smell so maybe your bottle is old or something! I even asked my BF to smell and he couldn't smell anything either! What I use is the bottle that seperates and you have to shake it before each use...no smell and very little oiliness!

EDIT AGAIN: I'm seeing people say that it doesn't remember WP mascara...all I can say is they must be using the other "make up remover" by accident because if it removes WP L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on my eyes then it will remove it on someone else's eyes. There IS another product that is bottled very similar and sold right next to the eye make-up remover but it is not for eye make up, it's for your face. This one says on the bottle "will remove even WP mascara". Be sure and shake this because it's seperated...could this be the problem?

on 7/8/2006 9:24:00 PM

This is a good eye makeup remover. It removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara, but only after soaking a cotton ball in the remover, then letting it sit on my lashes for a minute or so to remove every trace of my masscara. But this does remove every trace of eye makeup... I had been a loyal user of Nivea eye makeup remover, but it takes so long to remove my mascara and it seems like you have to use so much of it since cotton balls soak up so much of it, this works a lot better. I am not a fan of the bottle it comes in, since the cap can turn very easily on its own, increasing the possibility of spilling it, but otherwise I would tell anyone to try this product. Especially if you put your mascara on in layers... your eyelashes will thank you, this is a gentle product!

Update 3/3/2010: I've stopped using this and now use MUFE's eye makeup remover. MUFE is more expensive, but it's gentler on my skin and lashes and does the job better. Took off a lippie.

Love it! Takes it all off very easily. NOT GREASY!

on 7/2/2006 3:22:00 PM

I like this, it really does remove eye makeup well. I bought it because I got two for the price of one, so that made me really happy. It's harder to remove waterproof mascara (of course), but if I use the Fresh Foaming Cleanser (which also has a makeup remover) and then this, it just slides off. Its cheap, and its good. And its oil-free, which is a bonus (who wants their lids to be swimming in oil? I know I dont!).

on 7/1/2006 7:38:00 PM

I was a little shocked by how oily this is especially compared to Rimmel. It removed everything: my Diorshow mascara, e/s, UD primer potion and my Maybelline waterproof e/l and concealer (experimenting with eye mu nowadays). I took one lippie off because it can get too oily. Pond's might be better for me during the hot months and Neurtrogena for winter when my skin is much drier. A keeper still.

on 6/29/2006 5:10:00 PM

Would you buy this product again? I HAVE!

Just works for me and I wear waterproof mascara.

on 6/27/2006 1:00:00 PM

Its simple and gets the job done. Like most neutrogena products it does what it says it does on the label. I love it and its gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my sensitive eye skin.

on 6/11/2006 9:05:00 PM

This is the best eye make up remover. It completely removes my waterproof mascara and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I use cotton balls and then wash my face. I will never use another eye make up remover. THE BEST!!

on 5/30/2006 10:29:00 PM

Loved this product!!! Although it says it's oil-free it is a little greasy but other than that I have no complaints, it's very gentle (I wear contacts) and it did not irritate my eyes at all, definitely will repurchase.

on 5/29/2006 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover. It removes everything and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I do seem to use it up rather quickly but its really inexpensive so that's not really a problem. Before I tried this, I was using a similar one by Mary Kay. The Mary Kay one worked just fine but was a little bit oilier and it was more expensive also so I tried this one instead. This does the trick, works just as well as the Mary Kay one and costs less. Definately a keeper!