September 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $7.44 @ Wal-Mart. I was just going to browse around the makeup section and I was suprised it came out so quickly b/c I haven't seen any advertisement for this product. My skin is combo. And i bought this in Medium. They had testers on a BIG display shelf. I love how it helps the skin while giving VERY light coverage. I'm 14 and I heard it gave a dewy finish while helping skin AND having SPF. (I'm REALLY obsessed w/ dewy skin!!). I really like it and will buy again. I used a makeup sponge.

IS THERE A BETTER WAY TO APPLY IT? hOW MUCH DO I NEED? THANX! please answer back/// :D

P.s I only wear mascara and this so please dont freak. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by rakava

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So glad I saw this when I went to pick up my RXs. They had one medium left and of course all the dark colors but they had samples and the medium actually matched so I bought it.

I have the Garnier BB in Light Medium which was IMPOSSIBLE to find) and I love it except for one thing. It's SPF 15. I live in Los Angeles. SPF 15 won't cut it. So far I like this cream as much as the Garnier and it has SPF 30.

Both make my skin look naturally gorgeous without looking like I spackled on the foundation.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by meertiger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice product. It is perfect for sheer coverage days where I don't want to look all made up but want to even out my skin. And the SPF is nice, perfect for beach days. Once I put this on, my skin looks a less red and patchy but it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup. The only thing some may not like is that this can get pretty shiny on the skin as the day goes on if your skin is oily. Otherwise great product and lasts a decent amount of time on my skin with no primer or powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Yannieapr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. The coverage is just as good as pressed powder and it really looks natural. I can't see what anyone would have against using this product!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edit/Note- I am no longer able to use this product now that the teeny bit of summer tan I had has faded.
Okay, so I bought this as I wanted the light coverage of a tinted moisturizer but with an extra boost, as well as a higher SPF. Its only the 1st day but I got complimented this morning as one of my co-workers thought I didn't have anything on but blush, mascara and lipstick. She told me only people with "perfect" skin can get away with no foundation. LOL I certainly didn't correct her either! LOL I have combination skin and can get oily so I set it with a light powder and now its early afternoon and I don't even need to blot or touch up with powder, and our area is in the high 90's today. I am also very fair skinned and also sensitive. The light shade matched me perfectly and so far, no burning or irritation. Also, I am 43 yrs old and while I look good for my age, some products can settle into my fine lines and this has not done that either. In fact, they're not as apparent as with other products. I will definitely buy this again and also recommend to anyone not wanting too much coverage.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by msmakeupalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this stuff! nice and SHEER. it is sheer people!!! i like to use it on days that are more laid back and i don't have much to do. i put this on and then a little powder and my makeup is light and fresh. doesn't have amazing oil control so i would suggest definitely setting with a power!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by newman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just ran out of my Tarte Smooth Operator which I truly love. When I went to Walmart, I saw this andI got it (for $8.95) because I was curious to try a BB cream. It is more like a tinted moisturizer but I really like it. I don't find it runny and thin, but rather thick. I dot it on my cheeks and forehead and blend with my Eco Tools foundation brush. Voila, my skin is evened out and looks good. I still use a bit of concealer under the eyes but that's it. I got the shade 'light' . For reference I am NW 15-20. Great job Maybelline (I never tried you before).
EDIT: Just wanted to point out that I wear sunscreen before applying this. I am not sure about the SPF 30 claim in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by frostedflakes007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the BB I've been waiting for! No, it isn't true to Asian formulations. But it met the 3 most important criteria for me. 1. Color match. I'm hard to match, I need a true beige without obvious pink, grey or yellow undertone. The medium matched me perfectly. In contrast, I tried Dr. Jart and it was too pink. 2. Sunscreen. This one is spf 30. yay! 3. It doesn't dry me out or break me out. I have dry skin and I also live in a very dry climate. I have a suspicion that I will need to add moisturizer in the winter, but for summer....this is just right.

Downside is definitely coverage. Spot concealer is necessary if you have stuff to hide. I dab Glamoflage under eyes, on some hyper pigmentation and to conceal redness around my nose prior to BB. I have also mixed foundation in for more coverage.

Not perfect, but for $8 I couldn't be happier!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The good news: theres actual small glass-spatula jar testers in ULTA! The ones ppl can't snatch off & steal away to do their full face of mu at home. The bad news: these are not true bb creams! Gave no coverage & thus im sure have no healing/lightening scar abilities. I tried the Light shade (too light for NC25 but yellow toned) & the Light-Medium (a better match but too pink) ---classic problem in ds shades. Their a thin lotion-y consistency (not the thick formulations of true bb creams again) & thus blended out smoothly. Sadly, it didn't even partially dim the vein on my hand where I swatched. It did give a good luminous-dewy finish tho. So if your looking for spf with glow --go for it, otherwise pass.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by msfabolous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it! Will buy again. Its a perfect match for me and its 30spf!! Cant beat that and the price!! :)