BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2035 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 7/24/2013 2:38:00 PM

Love this mascara. I debated buying it for a while then when my Maybelline Falsies mascara ran out I decided to give it a go. At first its very gloopy and not the best when applying but after a while it dries out a little and makes my lashes longer and thicker, I've had a few comments from friends asking what mascara I'm using and also recommended it already!! Definitely would buy it again :)

on 7/24/2013 4:53:00 AM

I got this about 3 months ago for prom. I have very oily monolids and my lashes are the type that point downward and are very short. As a result even the most water proof/ smudge proof mascaras make me look like a panda after an hour. THIS mascara however has done a pretty good job. It holds a curl and appears to volumize/lengthen my lashes. However, it does smudge on me after about 4 hours. Either way that's long enough for special occasions, which is the only time I bother with mascara. I do like the mascara brush shape a lot, however, I've definitely poked myself in the eyeball more than a couple times when trying to use it vertically. Also, despite the formula being only 'water-resistant' it's still somewhat of a pain to take off, but that's a little sacrifice for no smudging.

on 7/22/2013 8:03:00 PM

I HATE this mascara. I have long lashes and all I want is them to be dark, thick and fluttery. This makes them spidery, hard, crunchy and my lashes clump together. You can't layer it as your eyelashes clump more and more. and it's expensive! and it's impossible to remove easily. What is to love?

on 7/22/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample of this from Sephora. I ended up tossing it after about 2 or 3 uses. I'm not crazy about the applicator. It is not a brush, it has the "precision bristles". I've found that these applicators do not seem to work well with my lashes. They're long enough as is, I just like fullness. I feel that they "grab" the lashes more at the root but when you get to the end of the lashes it just turns into a mess. I won't be purchasing a full size of this product.

on 7/22/2013 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

After trying a lot of Benefits products it really doesn't surprise me that this mascara is so expensive ($20)!! I don't really love/like Benefit products because of my experience BUT... I LOVE this product!! It truly made my lashes look fuller and longer!! This is the only mascara i've found that makes my lashes look amazing!! I will be stocking up on this product!!

on 7/21/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It is good for a dramatic nighttime look. It separated my lashes well and made them look full and lush. It didn't clump or smudge. My one complaint is that it did make my lashes feel hard.

on 7/21/2013 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is ok but for the price, I wouldn't repurchase again as you could buy others for a third of the price (Maybelline, Max Factor)

on 7/20/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! It's the best mascara yet.. My eyelashes tend to clump together if i use a sucky mascara but this doesnt.. And it doesnt weigh my lashes down.. They make my lashes longer and prettier!

on 7/20/2013 5:54:00 PM

Ive been using the mini version of this for a while and I really dont understand the hype for it. Its just *ok* and the results arent any better than say my maybelline falsies. Also its VERY difficult to use this on my bottom lashes, its just makes a MESS and clumps them together..I just dont get it!! Cute packaging though. I feel like I do alot of *fixing it* after I apply it than with my other mascaras.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Out of all the mascaras I've ever used, this is my absolute favourite.
This is my HG Mascara.

It does everything perfectly
Even though it is pricey, it is worth every single penny.

It makes my lashes look a hell of a lot longer, more curled, more volumized. Everything. And it doesn't flake off or smudge
It really makes my lashes look amazing

I will use this mascara for the rest of my life

It's really that amazing