BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Would I buy this again? I left it at home on a trip and went to an Ulta and bought it. I have seen it not work well on all lashes though- but it sure works great with mine. I like putting one coat for natural makeup days and two for nights out. It is the completeing facting. I uploaded a pic with just one eye- (pic 18?) that's me. It's a bit spendy, but worth it for the look, and it lasts awhile. This did not clump like the L'oreal double extension mascara.

I wish they would come out with a waterproof one, but this one lasts pretty well out and about on humid days and has even lasted sunny races. It will not however last on rainy days or during a rolling laughter comedy show where your crying tears of joy.....just saying....learned that lesson :)

on 7/3/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I can not get this mascara to hold a curl in my lashes, which is a dealbreaker for me.

Per another reviewer's advise, I began using this on my lower lashes. It works well for that, hardly smears/flakes under my eyes which I really appreciate (I usually don't wear mascara on my lower lashes because I usually get such bad racoon eyes as the day goes on).

So I will continue to use this on my lower lashes but I will not repurchase.

on 7/3/2013 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing. My lashes are quite long naturally but don't have much of a curl and I find that this mascara gives them more length & volume. However, I do think a lot of it is to do with the wand. I have tried this wand with a cheaper mascara (l'oreal volume million lashes) and it worked just as well. At around £18 per tube in the UK I'm tempted to just keep the mascara wand when it runs out!

I LOOOOVE this mascara. I ran out and tried to use some of my minis I had built up, but nothing compares. When I wear this mascara, people are constantly asking me what mascara I use or complimenting my eyes. I love using Bad Gal underneath to get more volume ("The Real Bad Gal, hehe) and it's the perfect combo.

I will buy this mascara forever!

on 7/2/2013 11:17:00 PM

I have worked in the beauty industry for a few years now, and I worked in a department where I sold many different makeup lines. When this mascara came out, there was so much hype behind it. I of course got a bottle before we started selling it. You know, I'm not sure why people love this mascara so much. It is very black, which is nice BUT other than that, it is not voluminizing at all. I tried many times to layer it, I tried applying with the brush and with the tip that has the ball on it, and to no avail. I will say it adds some length but this mascara, for me at least, must be layered on top of a better, thicker one. And although I hate saying this, I rarely go to sell mascara because honestly, Maybelline has the best mascara hands down. And for dirt cheap!

on 7/2/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This actually isn't a bad mascara. The consisency is capable of producing very thick lashes and the brush is great for separating more lashes to maintain an abundant but not clumpy look. Love the ball end of it for getting hard to reach lashes.

However, I cannot give this more than three stars simply because I feel like it's cheaper dupe, L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes, has the same formula and almost the same brush. The bristles are the same hardness and spaced apart almost the same. I get the same results from both.

on 7/2/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. I have long lashes and it separates and defines my lashes absolutely perfectly.

on 7/1/2013 6:26:00 PM

It actually hurts my makeup-loving heart to see that this does not have an overall rating of 5 lippies. Makeup is very personal to me, as is chatting about my holy grail pretties. I have repurchased at least 3 times and I never (never!) repurchase items. There is just something about this formula/wand that adds instant flirt and glamour to any eye look. With that said, this mascara is completely worth the price tag. You'll see after just one application...I promise.

on 7/1/2013 1:00:00 AM

Love it!

on 6/30/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this free from Sephora and just reordered. I agree with some of the reviews, it is a little tough to remove other than that this makes my fair eyelashes really pop.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products