BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1947 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 6/18/2013 10:28:00 AM

They're real, all right. And they look it! This basically makes my lashes darker, but does not give me length or volume. I suspect this is Badgal repackaged. It also smears.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have long lashes and a good amount of them, but they need lots of curling to show well behind my glasses. This mascara keeps a curl, is very, very black, doesn't make my eyelashes hurt (no really) and is just the best mascara for me. It makes my eyelashes look amazing, full stop. What little trouble I have with lashes clumping together can easily be fixed by poking them apart with my pinky finger. It also does not smudge, flake, or raccoon-eyes me when I fell asleep with my eye makeup on.

Con: sometimes I think I've taken it all off, with an oil-based remover, and I find smudges after rubbing my eyes later. This stuff is stubborn as hell.

I love this mascara.

on 6/17/2013 4:30:00 PM

This mascara is the best I have ever used and trust me I have used all the big and the not so big brands. This mascara does not clump and it really volumes and lengthens the eyelashes. This mascara is really black black so it looks very dramatic but not fake.

on 6/17/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Did nothing for my lashes, just clumped. I tried using it for over a month and it just made my lashes look separated, but clumped at the same time (weird I know). WAAAAY too expensive. There are many drugstore mascaras that do a better job. b

on 6/17/2013 1:00:00 AM

Great brush. Mediocre mascara. Not worth the price.

on 6/15/2013 8:47:00 PM

Like it alot

Uh-mazing!! My current HG mascara. I have two mini sizes of it and I am using it everyday, well everyday I wear makeup! But now I understand why everyone on YT was raving about it. It is definitely universal as far as how you want your lashes to look. I really don't need to do more than one coat of it, but everyone is different!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this mascara so bad!!!! But for me it ended up bieng a disappointment!!! I have long long lashes that need volume and I found that theyre real only weighed them down:( It works great with my friends lashes because her lashes are all curled mine are flat!!! So I gave it to her :)

on 6/13/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After the benefit gals raving about this mascara I had to try it!

What a disappointment. I love the brush but the formula is so lightweight once it dries it starts to weigh down my lashes - like little one just above the eye drop and separate... tricky to explain but not a hot look. Has never happened before. I recommend Clinique high impact and max faxtor false lash one :)

on 6/13/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is currently my HG mascara. It seperates my lashes beautifully. First i use the Lancome Cils Booster to lengthen my lashes. Then I coat with this mascara. FInally a product where i can see my short and straight mascara curled, lengthened and volumised. Not a fan of the brush, bit prickly but i love the result.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products