September 19, 2014 | 1846 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as my free birthday gift from sephora (travel size) along with an itty bitty Watt's Up. I have been wanting to try this for a while. It's pricey- $23 for the full tube & $10 for the deluxe travel size. I usually don't pay more than $8 for mascara at the drugstore. I've been looking for a mascara that gives me the false lash look for quite some time. I've tried many drugstore mascaras, Avon, Mark, and even the expensive Diorshow (not impressed). This is the ONLY false lash mascara that actually lives up to it's name! I have short lashes & this gave my lashes crazy length that I usually get from false lashes (but I hate wearing them!) Benefit products have been hit or miss for me, but this products really does what it says it will do! I will purchase this when I'm done with the sample size. great for short lash girls. also nice wand to get bottom lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

I heard about this but never considered spending $23 on mascara until I tried a sample at sephora and then I bought it immediately. It gets my lashes longer than any mascara and it curls them really well at the corners. The volume is good not great. The brush is also good for bottom lashes. I am now obsessed with trying different mascaras so I won't purchase again until I try a few more that have gotten great reviews like loreal carbon black double extend mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kirbipittman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made my lashes look great. I will not deny that- BUT- It's kind of a one and done mascara. One coat and that's all you get-- if you try to apply a second coat your lashes start to look like little horns because they get stuck together. Also, I don't like for my lashes to be stiff and after just one coat they harden up and aren't soft at all. I just wasn't impressed with this- I'm sure some people love it, but it just wasn't the right mascara for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a really nice mascara, gives bold and dramatic lashes for an elegant finish. It doesn't flake or smudge, which is wonderful. My only problem with it is that it's so freakin hard to remove! Nothing touches it... I feel like I have to scrape it off!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaJenkins

Even though this mascara is expensive I think that it works really well. It's definitely an item that I would use all the time if it was a little bit cheaper as I go through mascaras really quickly! The results were amazing, my eyelashes were huge, full of volume and really long. The mascara wand was really effective as it separated my eyelashes and opened up my eyes. The end of the wand is perfect for applying mascara to bottom lashes. I love most benefit makeup but this mascara is much better than the 'BadGal lash' in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Elinorcordelia

Not good - makes my eyelashes clump together, the writing on the packaging wears off really quickly. Also not good value. I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by AsiaFromAkron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have relatively long eyelashes that have little to no curl and they're quite thin also. This mascara definitely lengthens and curls my lashes, the semi-thick coating adds a nice amount of volume. I have little to no clumping with this mascara, I'm assuming it's the simplistic design of the cone shaped wand. I had very little trouble removing the product, maybe it's because I use Avon's Oil Based Eye Makeup Remover and I remove the excess with a baby wipe. Unless I find something even better, this mascara is my new go to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Jayjay8883

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My current fav mascara
Makes my lashes longer and i can even skip my eyelash curler on most days
One lippie off as it does smudge after a long day
I dont find it difficult to remove as i use an oil cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara-- just one coat does the job for me. I swap this with BADgal lash, which I find very similar. A nice option between drugstore and high-end brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by twinkilass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this mascara. Unfortunately, this mascara does transfer to my brow bone. I find this hard to remove, even with an oil based eye makeup remover. I like the ball at the end of the brush, but find the actual brush a bit large. Watch out if you accidentally get your eyeball with this wand! It's quite spikey & uncomfortable. The mascara does hold a curl quite well & is quite black. The formula goes on pretty wet, but doesn't take a long time to dry. I won't repurchase.