BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh Benefit,, you rocked my world with this mascara! This truly makes every single lash three times it's size and the color is amazingly deep, dark & sexy. Love Love LOVE this mascara!

The first time I applied this mascara, I was soooo satisfied with how it looked. Asian lashes finally could be seen by the world! But then it smudged around my eyes at the end of the day T.T
So how to make it work is just to powder the areas the lashes touch and that does the trick! Still have to do checks throughout the day though. It can get quite clumpy if the brush is loaded with product. Like the metallic packaging. Glad I got it in a kit instead of the full size. Overall, I like the length it gives, but I find it troublesome to de-clump and maintain panda free eyes.

I just don't get the hype around this product. I brought it as the sales girl promised me it was an excellent mascara for brides. I hated it, the stuff is like glue it pulled out my eyelashes when I took it off and I used cliniques eye make up remover which gets everything off normally. It clumped so bay it looked like my eyelashes were triangles! I threw it away but when I told another sales girl a few months later that I hated it she was shocked, and showed me the zig zag technique that is supposed to work with it. It doesn't i will never ever buy this mascara it's awful and I tell everyone to stay away from it. Crap crap crap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora in a sample size. I loved it from the start. I've used it over a month. It's easy to apply, makes my lashes look longer and gives definition and volume. I'm not sure if the volume is as good as Falsies which I always go back to. One negative is it's takes some effort to take off, I use Neutragena eye makeup remover and face wash from the naturals line. Most mascaras I've used come off with just face wash, so I don't like the extra effort. I've worn this to the gym and no matter how much I sweat and wipe my face it doesn't make a mess, so it could be pro too. Overall, one of the best mascaras for big, defined lashes. Looks like 23 bucks at Sephoras here, so I probably wouldn't purchase since I'm happy with Mabeline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got this as my Sephora birthday gift this year. I'm glad I didn't spend any money on this. At first, it was really great, but after about a month, no matter how carefully I applied it, I'd get clumps. Into the trash it went.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
1. No clumps
2. Seperates the lash perfectly

Cons:
1. Its not waterproof!
2. Doesnt really add volume nor length. It simply opens up the eyes when it seperates the lashes

I've used Benefit BadGal mascara for years (my HG mascara) and actually went to buy a replacement but was persuaded by the SA to buy They're Real instead. Not very impressed. I love BadGal because it makes my lashes look natural but longer and darker. They're Real I guess achieves what it sets out to do in that it makes it look like I'm wearing huge false lashes. But not in a good way.

Basically it makes my lashes insanely long but clumps them together so it just looks like I have about 5 really long clumpy eyelashes. Like a doll. I've gone back to using BadGal.

Really not too happy with this mascara. I've heard such good things about it so my expectations were really high, however they were not met.
To start with, the packaging is certainly not benefits best work. Usually their packaging is cute and appealing but the packaging for this mascara looked tacky.
I did like that the tube was metal instead of plastic, it was a nice change.
I found that mascara itself was way too liquid-y. There was always so much on the brush and I couldn't even follow the packagings specific application instructions properly! Plus, as soon as it got on my skin it would NOT budge! I know a lot of people have had this problem...It just won't come off your face! Argh!

All in all, I'm really not too happy with this purchase and definitely don't understand the hype.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My aunt gave this to me because she doesn't like to wear black mascara. I was excited to try it but was disappointed. Unfortunately I have another mini one that I got in a benefit kit. I like the brush because of the spiky part - making it easier to get your inner & bottom lashes.. but the formula did nothing for me. It made my lashes clumpy & brittle feeling. I suppose it gives length but it just looks horrible because of the clumpiness. I wouldn't purchase again.

It's a good mascara, I got it as a birthday gift from sephora. I tried soooo many mascaras and this is the best mascara that not only hold my curl, but also makes my eyelashes full and amazing. It's also easy to apply and takes short time to get the perfect amount I need<3 for me, i give it 5 out of 5!!!:D

Popular Mascaras