BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2087 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 8/13/2013 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this product, I wear it more for a night out as feel it's quite drying for long use during the day, it wears best for a couple of hours max. I also feel it's over priced as it dries out very quickly in the tube - no I don't pump it, leave it open, expressively open and close it etc it just dries quickly, so you get a max of 2 weeks daily application from the small sized tube (retails at about a tenner) no great value for money compared to some other (both more expensive and cheaper brands) the product made my lashes look long and separated, they're already quite long but this gave more definition and is a lovely glossy black on application, as I said it does dry your lashes though, so the glossiness doesn't last but the hold does, especially if you curl your lashes it gives a slight "fixed" texture. The brush I liked, I can understand why people don't, but I felt it was good at covering all my lower lashes, can be tricky on corner lashes on your upper lash line so have cotton buds at the ready. Not my favourite but not the worst mascara I've used either, better for evening wear, it does smudge slightly but I often have heavily lined eyes so wasn't a problem for me to be honest

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

-made lashes feel crispy
-smudges onto lower eyelids, every time!
-takes some effort to remove
-will not repurchase

on 8/12/2013 10:13:00 PM

I actually got a free sample size as a gift from Sephora for my birthday. I was AMAZED at how good my lashes looked! My lashes are very light brown/blondish and you can't see them well without mascara on. I've used a lot of brands and have never been sold on them like I am on They're Real. They made my lashes look thick (without looking fake or clumpy), and that has always been an issue with other mascaras I've used. I actually got compliments on my lashes while wearing this mascara! The biggest downside to this mascara is the steep price. $23 seems VERY excessive for mascara, but if you are like me, and mascara is one of the only cosmetics you actually wear, it might well be worth the splurge.

on 8/12/2013 7:55:00 PM

I don't understand how this product was scored as low as it is. It does an AMAZING job at making my lashes look way longer and voluminous than any other mascara I've tried, even Lancome definicils! I have short and stumpy Asian lashes, that stubbornly stick straight down with any other mascara, but this is one of the few mascaras for me that actually holds a curl and makes my lashes visible. I recommend you try it out for yourself!

on 8/12/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I don't get they hype of this gave me thin flat spider lashes and dried out very quickly.

on 8/12/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Bought a small tube so I could try out before shelling out 23 bucks which is more than I like to spend for mascara. I really like it! Seperates, curls lengthens, and thickens. Lasts pretty much all day too. I think I'll buy the regular size when this runs out.
****Edit**** like many others I find this super hard to remove! Won't be buying a regular tube after all.

on 8/12/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this!!! No other mascara actually gives me nice lashes like this mascara!

on 8/12/2013 7:14:00 AM

I LOVE IT!! The price is reasonable and it does what it says!! Volumises, lengthens, lifts and curls all in one!! I love that it has a ball at the en with bristles too! This allows u to get in to those eyelashes you never knew you had! And helps to really push up those lashes and lift and curl them! The curl and lift stays the whole day and is so easy to remove at the end of the day! I love that it has a gloss finish to it as well and not matte like all the other ones I've tried. As I have dark brown eyes I find the gloss finish really helps to brighten my eyes and make them stand out more! It's buildable as well and doesn't go cloggy! I've always ha a problem with mascaras drying up and falling onto my face during the day but this doesn't! It has no fibres in it so it literally stays put! No fall out or anything! So it's great for people with contact lenses in too. You can literally dab a layer of this and leave the house without feeling so naked on the face on those days where u don't feel like any makeup would most definitely re purchase this

on 8/11/2013 2:20:00 PM

I've got a small sample of it from a friend (from a kit, not sure which). Of course I had heard of it a lot, everyone loves it, bla, bla, bla. But, as I have good full lashes and am perfectly happy with my drugstore mascaras, I would not pay the extra bucks. Well, after trying it, my first thought was "Wow!" - I find that it gives incredible volume and length, applies easily, holds the curl, doesn't flake or smudge and ultimately gives a wonderful look! So, yes, I think it deserves all the hype.
However, I would not repurchase (unless I suddenly become rich, haha) because of the price tag and most of all because this is a hassle to remove! Even with my most powerful makeup remover, I have to go over it 2 or 3 times. I really hate that.

on 8/11/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i received this from this year's birthday gift from sephora. i have to say i'm impressed with this mascara. the brush separated my lashes really nicely and gave decent length and volume. i have thick straight lashes that tend to get clumpy with multiple coats but this didn't clump on me and i did at least 3 coats. i find that this brush is especially good for separating, while still adding drama.

Video Reviews & Tutorials