BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2006 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. NĀ° 05827/N

on 7/14/2013 5:16:00 PM

I've always used Clinique high impact mascara , but got a gift voucher for house of Fraser so decided to try this mascara . I would say its the same as Clinique , very good , doesn't clump, gives really long and thick lashes , would buy again :-) best mascara joint with high impact

on 7/13/2013 1:10:00 PM

It's a good mascara, long lasting, good formula and best packaging. But it's very hard to remove and even when you think you've made it, you're going to wake up and look like a panda. I don't think I'm going to buy it again, I prefer cover girl/max factor one with the same kind of applicator , but lighter so no panda effect!

A premium mascara that sells for over $20, but it's pretty worth it.

Lengthens really well AND looks natural, as the product promises. Your lashes will look amazing.

Doesn't clump, flake or smudge.
I thought it smudges, but that might be my liner, and not the mascara. Everyone else is saying it doesn't smudge, so I'd go with them on that; I always wear shadow and liner, while some people might just wear the mascara, so they can really tell if the mascara smudges or not.

on 7/13/2013 8:00:00 AM

I'm really impressed with this! Doesn't smudge at all, it's very pigmented, and both thickening and lengthening. Great for girls with poor lashes like me!

on 7/13/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this as a gift for my birthday at Sephora. I seriously don't like it! It doesn't make my eyelashes long and it flakes:/ I prefer to wear my Loreal Telescopic in carbon black:)

on 7/12/2013 11:39:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. Yes, it's expensive as compared to drugstore products but it's well worth it: doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, gives great volume and length and lasts all day! :) so far I haven't found anything close to it

on 7/12/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this mascara as a sample from sephora for my birthday. Sephora always gives you about three free products if your birthday is near. So before I used to use any drugstore mascara like maybeline. But this mascara is really good it doesn't clump and gives a lot of length. I barley have lashes and usually wear false ones but since I got this sample I wear my natural lashes with this mascara and it's awesome. The only thing is it doesn't add much volume and is kind of water. It is also very expensive but thankfully I got a sample which I'm trying to hold on to

on 7/12/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

First of all this is a really good lengthening mascara, I'll give it that. The wand is also pretty good. But it doesn't hold a curl on my straight lashes, as the formula is too wet and thick. Good thing it's not WP (which I usually get) because I could just wipe this right off since it didn't work for me. I have friends who swear by it, but they don't have to use eyelash curlers. Oh well.

on 7/11/2013 3:05:00 PM

This mascara is way to clumpy especially for the high price tag. The only pros are it doesn't smudge or flake and its extremely black.

on 7/11/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i have a love-hate relationship with this product. i bought this because of the people raving about it on youtube. i don't have a problem with the packaging. it's expensive, $23 at sephora. i still prefer my covergirl lash blast, but this one's not SO bad. i really like the brush, it has a spiky thing at the top which is good for the inner lashes and the bottom lashes. i saw good volume & length. it does hold a curl really well, which the covergirl lash blast does not do so i was impressed by that. this is so dramatic, so i would repurchase just to wear SOMETIMES (the small size, preferably). i would only wear it if i wanted my lashes to be very long and look fake. this did smudge on me, which confused me because only one other mascara has smudged on me, the colossal cat eyes from maybelline. i don't have oily skin or oily eyelids, so it confused me. it's also very hard to remove, even with my favorite eye makeup remover (either almay or estee lauder). i don't see all the rave and amazement. i might repurchase, i don't know. only the small size for the times when i want dramatic length and volume.

Popular Mascaras