September 2, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this lip balm.

Pros:
very inexpensive. ($1.97 @ walmart)
spf 20
moisturizes lips
smells great!
smooths lips out

Cons:
comes off lips very easily

please post this as helpful if you think it was!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Ok seriously let's just admit it, the packaging is what totally sold you on these lip balms right? lol ok well for me it did, they are so cute! I have 4 different scents/colors and I love all of them. The pink punch IMO gives the best color pay off, but I didn't buy them for the color, more for moisture and they do make my lips feel great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Medium quality lip balm, did not seem to last very long at all. I like the sheer color of the colored ones, and I really like the mint tingle in the clear one, but not enough to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the berry one. quite good. moisturize my lips enough.

buy again? maybe, too far. not available in indonesia,get mine at singapore

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by bubii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two the purple one and quenched. I love the smell of both and I live the color pay off of the purple one. It feels great on the lips and looks great too! Some lip balms look way too shiny. But this one is the right kind of shiny. The lasting power isn't too strong but nothing where its become an issue. I would definitely recommend this product to any one who's looking for a great lip balm.

As far as the lip balm and its claim to make ur lips softer they do leave your lips a lot softer even my boyfriend has noticed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by cassy2790

I watched A LOT of reviews on this product before actually going out and buying it. After looking at Walmart and Zellers with no luck I went to London Drugs. They only had Cherry which I didn't want, so I finally found the lip balm I wanted at Shoppers with a crazy price tag of $6.99! Probably because it's new. I bought one anyways though (Pink Punch.) In winter I always get chapped cracked lips and need a lip balm. I also really wanted to try it. It's been a few weeks and I've bought another one (Peach Kiss!) I found this one at Rexall Drug Store and it was on sale since they are new so it was $3.50 or so. I absolutely love these Baby Lips lip balms :) They go on smooth, give your lips a nice color pay off and keep your lips moisturized. I even put the lip balm on before bed and it is still there when I wake up so I always wake up with beautiful moist lips. Of course you have to use this lip balm daily, but with the fantastic smell and color pay off as well as your lips feeling soft and healthy, that is not a problem. What I also love is this lip balm is not sticky, it just glides on. I will continue buying these.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kristen0203

I bought the "Quenched" one because it was clear and I already have color on my lips. It was great! It made my lips look shiny and healthy and not sticky at all. The only thing was that it wore off faster then other lip balms I've tried but it just gave me a reason to put it on more! Not too pricey, and I thought the packaging and writing was cute... It catches people's attention and they always ask what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by firebrat1229

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sort of on the fence. I bought 2. The Peach kiss is adorable. Light and shiny on the lips and feels great so far.

The Punch one - ugh. Another reviewer mentioned that it bled around her lips, rendering her looking like a clown. That's EXACTLY what that shade did on me too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by 3PuppyLove3

Ok so i have so far 2 of these, Peppermint and Cherry Me. First i don't think they are that moisturizing, but maybe i should just try them more. The packaging is super cool and cute, the cap just glides on and off. The thing that kinda scares me is the Adult Use Only print on the packaging, guess i wont be wearing it to to often.

Cherry Me: It is a red colour. It seriously just glides on and gives you a sheer red colour that i love!

Peppermint: Sheer, no colour. It is nice, again it just glides on.

If i get more it will mostly to get the colours, not for the moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for free, but the $2.99 price tag is really good. That's about the only thing going for these balms. I got the grape one. Not much pigment, but that's not what I was looking for anyway. It is not moisturizing. It sits, oily, on top of the lips and I can feel all the chapped parts even more when I'm wearing the balm. When it wears off (which is quickly) my lips feel even more dry. There is also SPF in this balm, which I really hate because I get a super nasty taste in my mouth for hours with chemical SPFs. This is just my sensitivity to chemical SPF though, and I know not everyone is sensitive. There are many better tinted balms out there. I'd rather pay a few more dollars to get one I love.