August 22, 2014 | 2062 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by cassy2790

I watched A LOT of reviews on this product before actually going out and buying it. After looking at Walmart and Zellers with no luck I went to London Drugs. They only had Cherry which I didn't want, so I finally found the lip balm I wanted at Shoppers with a crazy price tag of $6.99! Probably because it's new. I bought one anyways though (Pink Punch.) In winter I always get chapped cracked lips and need a lip balm. I also really wanted to try it. It's been a few weeks and I've bought another one (Peach Kiss!) I found this one at Rexall Drug Store and it was on sale since they are new so it was $3.50 or so. I absolutely love these Baby Lips lip balms :) They go on smooth, give your lips a nice color pay off and keep your lips moisturized. I even put the lip balm on before bed and it is still there when I wake up so I always wake up with beautiful moist lips. Of course you have to use this lip balm daily, but with the fantastic smell and color pay off as well as your lips feeling soft and healthy, that is not a problem. What I also love is this lip balm is not sticky, it just glides on. I will continue buying these.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kristen0203

I bought the "Quenched" one because it was clear and I already have color on my lips. It was great! It made my lips look shiny and healthy and not sticky at all. The only thing was that it wore off faster then other lip balms I've tried but it just gave me a reason to put it on more! Not too pricey, and I thought the packaging and writing was cute... It catches people's attention and they always ask what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by firebrat1229

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sort of on the fence. I bought 2. The Peach kiss is adorable. Light and shiny on the lips and feels great so far.

The Punch one - ugh. Another reviewer mentioned that it bled around her lips, rendering her looking like a clown. That's EXACTLY what that shade did on me too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by 3PuppyLove3

Ok so i have so far 2 of these, Peppermint and Cherry Me. First i don't think they are that moisturizing, but maybe i should just try them more. The packaging is super cool and cute, the cap just glides on and off. The thing that kinda scares me is the Adult Use Only print on the packaging, guess i wont be wearing it to to often.

Cherry Me: It is a red colour. It seriously just glides on and gives you a sheer red colour that i love!

Peppermint: Sheer, no colour. It is nice, again it just glides on.

If i get more it will mostly to get the colours, not for the moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for free, but the $2.99 price tag is really good. That's about the only thing going for these balms. I got the grape one. Not much pigment, but that's not what I was looking for anyway. It is not moisturizing. It sits, oily, on top of the lips and I can feel all the chapped parts even more when I'm wearing the balm. When it wears off (which is quickly) my lips feel even more dry. There is also SPF in this balm, which I really hate because I get a super nasty taste in my mouth for hours with chemical SPFs. This is just my sensitivity to chemical SPF though, and I know not everyone is sensitive. There are many better tinted balms out there. I'd rather pay a few more dollars to get one I love.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put it on and my lips feel smooth and moist for about 5 minutes and then my lips go dry again. Does nothing and is just a rip off. Chapstick works better and is cheaper. Will not buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kristalov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the cherry (something) colour from Shoppers Drug Mart after the SA told me that these were so popular that they couldn't keep them on the shelf. I put it on as soon as I got into the car. I really liked how smoothly it applied and the cherry colour gave just the right amount of sheerness and gloss for that daytime natural look. Yay! Not. As I drove home I could literally feel my lips getting dryer and they felt flaky. The colour, which at first looked shiny and smooth, had become little dried out patches on my lips. It looked horrible. I applied again with the same result. The colour also bled. I've wiped it off but my lips still feel incredibly dry. I do like my lip balms but I will not be giving this one another chance.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome lip balm! im still alternating between this and my EOS lip balm sphere. i have this in "Cherry Me" (the orange packaging). gives my lips a super cute color and lasts quite a while!

pros:
-very moisturizing
-nice color
-VERY cheap!!!
-smells delish!

cons:
-packaging is a little cheap.. clear part already cracked
-bring out the dryness of my lips when they aren't moisturized

in conclusion.. i definitely recommend!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by sjschmidt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

kind of disappointed. it says super moisturizing but my lips still feel dry, it feels like more of an oily consistency rather than moisture and it goes on really thin so it doesnt feel like theres much there, then it just rubs off in like 5 minutes. also, i dont like that its a twist up like lipstick, those seem to break off at the base so id rather it be made like a chapstick tube instead. wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Darinka91

I love these things! I am not sure if it's the placebo effect, or if they they really rehabilitated my lips. My lips feel soft, and nice when I wear these lovelies. I own all flavors, but I would recommend quenched, which is the basic clear one first. It is the best, followed by pink punch. All colors are wearable. Grapevine is the biggest shocker as it is super purple in the package, yet goes on pretty sheer. Cherry me is the least flattering for me, and peachy peach is lovely. I wear them at all times. Including under my more expensive plumping glosses, which tend to dry my lips. For their cheap price they sure are a great find! The only con is that they do wear off rather quickly, and reapplying is necessary. They are an obsession for me, I even wear them to bed to keep my lips hydrated. Overall a must try♥