Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Nice packaging and great advertisement but it dries out my lips rather than moisturizing it; the chapstick also wears off fast ( so you would have to constantly reapply it). I bought it for 3.99$, pretty expensive for a chap stick that doesn't work. I wouldn't recommend this product and would just stick to my regular blistex medex lip balm instead.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have one of these in Peach Kiss. I absolutely LOVE the smell of it, and it does give me a tiny hint of a nude-y peach color, although it is very faint. As far as moisturization goes, it's just ok. It doesn't dry out my lips, which I appreciate, but when my lips are already dry, and I put this on, I don't feel like it does much to help them. It's just your basic lip balm in cute packaging. I'd be willing to try one of the more pigmented ones, but as far as using it as chapstick? I have others that I like much better.

I have Pink Punch, and the color is gorgeous. It's a semi sheer yet bright mid toned baby pink. It's very flattering to my pale skin, and I love how it looks bright but not overwhelming. However...it is pretty drying. If I don't layer it with something moisturizing my lips are flake city, but even then they're still pretty flaky at the end of the day. Beautiful color, and I'll finish it, but I won't repurchase due to the drying aspect.

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I own the red and the purple. i looked so hard for these and finally found them, here and there, months apart. I love the smell, the packaging is awesome and the feel of them - AT FIRST.
after being on for awhile they lose the great feeling and the good smell turns to an AWFUL taste. I kept thinking I'd accidentally put excessive amounts of foundation on my lips - until i remembered that i put the same amount as always but it was only when i wear these that my lips taste horrible.
Its too bad as I really do love the packaging and convenience of a tube balm. The smell is great and I like the super slight tint. But that taste!
Yuck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Literally I had been looking all over for this product, but every store was sold out! for weeks, I was proper upset because i couldnt find it! but i just recently went to the store, and they must have gotten a new shipment in, and they were already gone, except for three. two of them were the grape, and one was the peach, so i bought it. I LOVE this product. The Peach Kiss gives me a nice sheer color, and moisture, and it really makes my lips look fuller! i love the taste too! even though it does taste like sunscreen, i kind of like it. will definitely purchase again, if i can find it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i bought the cherry and it smells very good and looks pretty. i was excited to try this since it looked so effective but i was wrong. might as well just buy a carmex or lipsmacker or some other 99cent brand because they will work 10x better than this. this product was a big waste of my money and will not buy it again. i do like the tint though, but it takes forever to start working!

Nice package & smell , but taste like wax, awful awful awful !!

At first, I was obsessed with this lip balm because it had an amazing smell (I have the blue/pink one) and my lips felt moisturized. However, when I used other lip balms, I felt that my lips actually were moisturized and weren't flaky whereas this one feels moisturized but really isn't. The scent is nice, but not very pleasant after a while. The packaging is really cute, but I wish it was a twist on because the cap slides off too easily. They're cute, but not worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought the green one and I gotta say I love the packaging. Thats what first caught my attention when I was in the drugstore. I can't speak on the ones with a bit of tint to them but this one keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized. I always apply this before lipstick or wear it everyday when I'm not wearing lipstick. Nice texture.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since I started working from home I use libalm constantly and I like this very much...I can't speak for the tinted ones but if they are as thin as the clear I would NOT like...
I only buy this when I have a coupon so they cost me about $1.50..
I actually find this DOES soften my lips if I use multiple times a day,every day...
Thin texture,slight lemon/vanilla taste....
Will continue to rebuy IF I have a coupon!

Popular Lip Treatments