Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 7/25/2004 8:44:00 PM

I bought this after reading that someone used it to help treat dermatitis. This has so helped my hands recover from looking beat up. You see I'm a hairdresser and my hands are in water and chemicals every day and on top of it I have sensitive skin so this was the perfect prescription for it! This cream is thick not too greasy feeling but absorbs fast and between using this during the day and Body Butter at nite my hands almost look normal again! Yeah and this stuff is great for those little or big rough patches of dry skin on your body and face!

on 7/22/2004 8:16:00 AM

I love this cream. It does a great job at keeping my body moisturized. It's kind of expensive, but I think it's worth it.

on 7/19/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this after reading all the recs on the skincare board, but unfortunately it clogged my pores and broke me out. I have dry/dehydrated, acne-prone skin, and while this seems to work for acne-prones, it didn't work for me. I am giving it two lippies, though, because although it doesn't work on my face, it's fine for my body, so all is not lost. :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this moisturizer. I have dry skin and this is fabulous for my whole body - I don't find it heavy enough for winter, but it is a perfect summer cream for me. I also LOVE that it is unscented...my lovely perfume's don't need the competition!

on 7/13/2004 12:30:00 PM

This product was okay, but it was way too thick and greasy. I have oily skin and my skin felt even oilier afterwards. It may have helped with the dry flakes at times but I've tried better products that won't feel sticky on my skin. I don't like to put it on at night because it leaves my skin feeling dull and lifeless in the morning.

Just recently started using this, after doing research on MUA. So far, so good, I'm not always as perceptive as some re: whether sthg. makes me break out or not. But I like the texture (although have been adding a drop of water to it during our humid Toronto summer to lighten it up a bit). I also like the sleek tube; it fits well in my gym toiletries case.

on 6/26/2004 7:35:00 PM

Great stuff. It is a little too heavy for me to use as an everyday moisturizer, but I do love to use it at night, especially when my skin's misbehavin' (flaky, scaly, whatever) from the harsh products I use on it. (My skin is Combo/Oily/Acne-Prone/NOT sensitive)

on 6/22/2004 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this! This makes my dry flaky sensitive skin behave. I love that it's dirt cheap and you can get a huge tub at Costco for a *very* reasonable price. I have searched high and low for a drugstore product that will work for me, and I really think this is it.

on 6/17/2004 5:57:00 PM

After searching for a long time for a lotion/cream that won't leave me dry or greasy, I found this. It is absolutely wonderful. It has helped to calm my eczema and moisturize my skin.

on 6/10/2004 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This cream saved my sensitive skin. My face was a blotchy, dry, acne-prone mess, I thought nothing would clear it up. Two weeks ago, I dropped everything and got the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and a tube of this cream. My face has done a complete turnaround using these. This cream is so rich, yet nongreasy. It only takes a small amount to make my skin feel like silk. It moisturized, took care of the itching and the redness, and just made my skin feel so much better. Best of all, there are no new breakouts! After being disappointed with so many products, I have finally found my HG face moisturizer. I will never be without this again.

Popular Moisturizers