eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 5/4/2010 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this lip balm last week and I love it! I have used it every day and it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. It also smells sooooo good! It's sweet and fruity and goes on smooth. It was only $2.99 so I will be getting the green one as well. I love the cute ball shape too. Great product.

on 5/4/2010 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is soooooo effing cute and smell soooo good!!!! I been using this for only 2 days and it has yet to dry out my lips. I love this soo much. It is so much better than Burt's Bee since it doesn't leave chunks of wax on my lips. OMG I can't stop smelling this. Its like my crack XD It moisturize my lips so good and leaves it so soft. This was worth search! :D So far i have use a lot of it already :D I definitely will buy this again

on 5/4/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product to use as lip balm, but as others say it is a bit waxy. So I'll stick to my chapstick for chapped lips and my other balms and glosses.

HOWEVER. I do use it as cuticle cream and it works wonderfully in that aspect, hence the four. the shape makes it easy to just smooth onto my poor fingers and it makes my cuticles nice and smooth.

I'm really loving this so far! It's not the most moisturizing lip balm, but I have issues with my lips "goo-ing" up (sorry if that's gross) over time, and when I apply regular lip balm (whether in a stick form or a squeeze tube) that goo gets transfered onto the balm. I usually end up having to wipe it with a tissue after a few uses which is annoying. Because of that, I like the fact that this balm has a hard texture.

The smell is also great! I originally wanted this balm in sweet mint, but after searching for it at a few stores and only finding the honeysuckle and summer fruit, I decided to buy the summer fruit. I'm glad I did!

And obviously, the packaging is great and a real "eye-catcher". It certainly grabbed my attention in the store, but I'm not a sucker that goes out and buys stuff just because of the packaging. (Commission-only sales rep here). I read a lot of reviews before making my purchase.

on 5/2/2010 10:08:00 PM

i got this in the green one at Walgreens and honestly my Carmex or Chapstick works better than this it doesn't even feel like it's going on when i roll it over my lips will never repurchase

I honestly dont know how anyone could say this product isnt amazing and moisturizing. La Mer? dont need it. This is the most amazing lip balm ever for my SEVERELY chapped lips. great smell, great packaging, really great feel. and really cheap. I got it in a pack of three for ten bucks.

on 5/1/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If it weren't organic, it'd definitely get a three.
I'm going to make this short and sweet,
I like the idea of the ball (although it's kinda bulky in my wee purse),
i don't especially care for the scent, and it doesn't do anything amazing.
there are better lip balms out there.
(la mer, nivea, softlips, fresh and ole henriksen's to name a few).
I will not buy it again. Quality over quantity.

on 5/1/2010 3:24:00 PM

After reading the reviews and seeing a youtuber using it, i finally gave in and got this in summer fruit. I'm so glad i did!! I actually spotted this a few months ago and was so intrigued by the adorable packaging but hesitant to get it because i though it might be one of those lip balms that just lay over your lips and do not moisturize. But this is not like that! It moisturized my lips decently and stayed put forever. Plus, it smells like peaches/dried apricots with a hint of pear scent!! Every time I apply this lip balm, i feel like i'm in heaven...if that makes sense :D It's also organic, which is a HUGE plus.

on 4/30/2010 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I saw this at my local drugstore and wanted to buy it but they had only the mint flavor so i had to wait i checked back after my stash of carmex, rose salve ended and luckily found this. I was totally sold on this one due to its cute packaging and i cudnt help feeling happy that they had this one.

its moisturising, smells good and not glossy at all. i always like to wear this while doing my makeup and b4 i wear my lipstick. lasts longer on my lips.

overall i definitely buy it again!

on 4/30/2010 7:59:00 PM

THERE's a sale for this at riteaid! there's a $2 rebate!!! that makes these cute lip balms only $1.49! These are SO cute. Im a sucker for lip stuff and this caught my eye. I have tons and tons of chapsticks/lip balms. I usually get bored or forget to use them. With this product, i find myself constently reaching for it. Another plus is for the ladies that have huge bags, these are so easy to find in your huge bags! I got it in summer fruit but i really wanted to get sweet mint but they didnt have it. The summer fruit is very fruit with lots of hints of melon. The consistency is pretty firm and thick on the lip. Does have lasting power because its thick. The moisturizing power is moderate. Would purchase again but doubtfully cuz it might take a while to finish but i will keep looking for the sweet mint flavor!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk