December 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by filicious

this looks ADORABLE. but just a bit too fat for my makeup bag. at first i wasnt sure what summer fruit means.. until when i use it and my friend was like its peach.. and i'm like RIGHT.. i fell in love with this smell. and so far it kept my lips moist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is adorable. I like the smell but i can't really pick out what it is or how to describe it. Fruity is about all i can say. It moisturizes like any other lip balm. Nothing really special about this except for the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by chelseahig

I bought my first one back in August and before I finished the first one I purchased a second one as its replacement. I bought the Honeydew one next. I love the packaging! When I bought mine they were fairly new so everyone around campus was staring and asking what I was putting on my lips lol The formula is great and the smells are very pleasant. I'll definitely keep repurchasing these balms. I almost bought a gift seft of all 3 of the scents for 9.99 at Walgreen's but my boyfriend wouldn't let me, he is the only one that is appalled by this product lol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by jdianne86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read the reviews on here and found this at my local Walgreens for around $3.50 and I bough the Honeydew one for my little sister. I was really fascinated by the egg-shape and I heard good reviews about this balm. The first thing I noticed about this balm was how "dry" it was. I tried to rub my lips over it for about 5 minutes (I'm a compulsive lip-balm-applier anyways LOL) and I barely felt anything. It was just "bleh" and mediocre to me. I kept coming back here reading these new reviews and everyone seemed to love this stuff so much. Unfortunately, we don't have the "Sweet Mint" one here.. or at least I haven't found it. Anyways, what I'm about to say is a complete sin and it's going to sound gross, but I was bound and determined to see what lies underneath this dry layer of gloss, so I took my nail kinda "scraped" the outside and applied that portion to my lips. Not half bad. My lips felt coated and I could actually taste a slightly "sweet" flavor. I dug into the other sides of the balm and now that I've gotten past that "dry layer", the good stuff is underneath! Now I can just apply it and it goes on very creamy and natural-looking. I'm glad I make that discovery, and if you're having the same problem, I suggest giving the "scrape" method a try before you make your final decision! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm, the packaging is adorable, the scent is amazing, and It's moisturizing,

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this - I really did. I found the shape fun but one hour after I put it on my lips felt dry again. I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by lilorchid82

I agree with the others: this has the wonderful scent of an Asian fruit. I just bought it hours ago, and I find it not only moisturizing (at least 5 hrs...had to wash my face), but not overly goopy on my lips. I have dry lips, and I find that the best thing that works for me is a jar of vaseline. However, that's not all that sexy. So this is pretty decent, and I love the fact that it is natural. I took off one lippy b/c it's not as moisturizing as my old standby. Another concern is how unsanitary it's going to be to dig the rest out of the bottom when I finish this off. Overall, this is a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit that I fell for the packaging. In fact, I fell so hard that I bought 7 of these at one time: for myself, my friend, my 2 daughters, my sister in law, my sister & my niece. They all love it! This is the first lip balm that I've seen in a spherical shape.

So how does the balm itself fare? Remarkably impressive. I had surgery in Dec 2009 with a 5 day hospital stay and this balm was "the chosen one" to accompany me. This balm smells delicious (like lychee fruit to me) and moisturizes so well that I can still feel the balm on my lips when I wake up in the morning.

It applies on very smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized and flake-free.

The price is cheap, at about $3.50 at Walgreens. Yes, the packaging is bulky & inconvenient to carry in my purse. But that's why I keep it at home. It is my go-to balm at bedtime.

I would definitely repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Angelic1o7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was in Walgreens one day and from far away, I saw this reddish circular thing so I had to investigate. It had cute packaging and i like the great ingredients. Got it for $3.49. and smells really good. It doesn't have that fake, artificial smell that you can taste. I would like to try the other flavor when i finish this one. Should be less harder to lose because of it's shape ha. I like how it feels on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pandaspear

I bought this along with the honeydew melon EOS balm, and while I love the HM, I hate this one. The smell is disgusting. It reminds me of fruit mixed with cat urine, seriously. I have cats and that's what it reminds me of. I guess I'm just not into this scent because a lot of people really like this one. If you aren't into weird stinging fruit scents, I would get the melon one instead.