eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I just bought this today because it looked Like an easter egg (something different). I was surprised, This stuff works good and is very moisturizing. But then again i keep reapplying cause im one of those people who are addicted to reapplying lip treatments and glosses. This feels kind of different, unlike any other ive used. i think it would be good under lipstick or gloss. and it smells and taste good too :)

on 5/27/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really like the container and the sphere shape, and i love the smell. i don't love how waxy it is, however. it's drier than burt's bees, even. (i do not love burt's bees waxy@ss lip balm.) i have to reapply several times just in a couple hours. bleah. maybe it works best under a lipstick, but i don't wear lipstick so i don't know. i like aquafina's lipbalm 1000x better; it seems to sink in better and wear longer.

on 5/26/2010 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I originally bought this product because of its shape. I know, bad idea to buy something because of the packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised. It smells (and tastes :D) great, and it does a well enough job of moisturizing. However, it's getting more and more difficult to apply this product, as it is in the shape of a sphere.

on 5/25/2010 12:45:00 AM

Cool Idea. I loved the scent options. I had to buy it because it seemed so alluring. I was pretty disappointed. The smell of both the pink and the green wasn't bad, but it was very very light. On top of that, it felt exactly like Chapstick. I didn't believe that it was all natural, it felt pretty waxy and drying to me. I had to reapply quite a few times, and I finally gave up. I'm a huge lip-item addict, and this is one of very few products I gave up on entirely.

on 5/24/2010 10:07:00 PM

I really like this product. I was drawn into buying it because it is 100% natural-I'm currently trying to replace all the products I'm running out of with natural products so I got this to replace a tube of chapstick I finally finished. This has a really nice, light smell (like grapefruit and mangos in my opinion)-its not overwhelming though which is why I like it. It also glides on really easily and sinks into my lips pretty quickly and is very light. I have never noticed my lips feeling sticky, goopy, or waxy when I'm using this. I thought that it would be difficult to apply, but its easier than I thought to make sure I only get the product on my lips and not all over my face :P Its definitely a conversation starter-if I use this around someone whose never seen one they are fascinated by it. The only thing I worry about is when I am getting down toward end of the product, once its not nice and rounded out it might be difficult to use, but as this is my first one of these I don't know that for sure.

As far as the moisturizing effects of this product its a little hard for me to judge. I have never had extremely dry or chapped lips since I bought this product so I haven't had the chance to use it on really dry lips to see how well it works in that respect. However as far as normal day to day moisturizing it seems to do the trick!

It was $3.99 at Rite Aid, which is more than you'd pay for say a $0.99 Chapstick brand one, but the nice scent, unique packaging, and especially the fact that its natural makes up for that. I'd definitely buy this again when I run out.

on 5/24/2010 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I *love* this stuff! It smells so delicious and peachy (IMO) - perfect for spring and summer - and it makes my lips so smooth! The packaging is really cute and unique, although not very convenient for, say, carrying in your pocket or something. I usually cringe at overdone, bulky packaging because I think it looks tacky and is a huge waste, but this is just too cute. I would definitely repurchase and am currently trying to find the Honeydew one!

on 5/24/2010 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love it just as much as the honeydew one but i think this one feels more light weight and feels more matte. like it still glides on smooth and is very moisturizing but when you press you lips together it feels more matte rather than slick, if that makes any sense.

on 5/19/2010 2:08:00 PM

I actually really like this product. I find that if I use a balm that is too moisturizing, I get really goopy lips. Totally gross. This gives me just the right amount of moisture without the goopiness. Additionally, I find that the goopy balms tend to dry my lips out a few hours after application, whereas this keeps my lips nice and moisturized several hours after application. I love the smell of this particular lip balm and will definitely repurchase it if I ever manage to use it up!

on 5/19/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is so cute! That is ultimately why I bought it. It doesnt come off as a deeply moisturizing product, but my lips have never looked better. I think it is one of those things that maybe it isnt the BEST product all by itself but because I am a sucker for packaging I use it more often than I would if it weren't so darned cute! Overall I think its the best chapstick I have ever used....

on 5/16/2010 7:21:00 PM

This lip balm is so cute! The packaging is very different from all the other ones. I wish it's more moisturizing and have some SPF. But I like how it gives you A LOT of balm. So, it will last you a long time. Get it at Rite Aid when they have 2 dollar rebates!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments