August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought the packaging was cute and I like that it is organic and not tested on animals (I will never use anything that was tested on animals). I picked the one in summer fruit, which smells like peaches. I really liked it at first, and the packaging may be annoying for some, but i find that it makes finding the lip balm in my bag easy, and the fact that the cap screws on and off assures me that the product will stay clean and free from dust. I wish it was more moisturizing, and it just felt really waxy, probably won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought 6 of these so far, love them! I recently started having issues with my HG Kiehls lip balm and decided to try this when I saw it at Walgreens. It leaves my lips very soft but not waxy like Chapstick, just feeling moisturized. My son has very chapped lips and this lip balm really helped. He loves to put it on himself b/c the packaging is so cool, so he has his own sphere. I've also bought some for my 8 year old niece and she loves it too, carries it in her backpack. I bought them for 2/$5 so a great deal compared to what I've been buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by polarisfire

I was a sucker for the packaging.

That aside, this is actually really really good at moisturizing and has good staying power. It's a bit waxy but that's alright because the balm isn't sticky at all as a result. I have flaky lips but after using this for a day or two I rubbed my lips together with the balm on and my lips were completely exfoliated. my lips were completely! smooth.
Some people have complained about it not having slip or being too hard/dry - I found that at first the balm was like that but after a while of using it it softened up. I think it's just that the top layer is somewhat dry when it's being shipped. I don't mind because the layer isn't very thick; you get through it in a couple days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I bought this and the Honeysuckle at a BOGO deal at Walgreens. I loved it the first time I tried it. It's a cute little round ball with a flat bottom so you can stand it up, and the product itself is sort of egg shaped, so you can apply to the top and bottom lip at the same time. It has a nice sort of peach smell and I believe it has shea and/or cocoa butter in it. It feels so nice and moisturizes so well, and it lasts for a long time, I've washed my face and it didn't come off. This is my favorite lip balm out of all the EOS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite Lip Balm! I have unbelievably dry lips, I mean to the point where they peel everyday and are extremely chapped arpund the edges of lips. I've tried many lip balms to try to treat this problem and for me this one really worked! It was waxy, but moisturized very well and smells great. Plus the packaging is very unique and I love it. I totally recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by missgigglez96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging. When I bought it, it was a lot smaller than I imagined. The balm itself goes on very smoothly and was very moisturizing. I really wanted the mint one, but my Walgreens didn't carry it. :( I really don't like the scent of the flavor, but it dissapates (sp?) quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love the packaging, its so neat. and i love the scent. i cant think of what it reminds me of but i really like it. it makes my lips soft. it isnt sticky or messy and it applies thinly.

EDIT: ive been using it for a few weeks now and my lips have been the driest it has ever been since i was on medication for acne. not good. initially i loved the product for the original packaging and scent, but after using it, it doesnt do the job it claims, which is smooth out and moisturize my lips. its doing the opposite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by B_Lush

Same with everybody, the packaging is what caught my eye. "Do I need another lip balm? But the pink round thing is just too cute. Okay!" I love Weleda Everon lip balm and this lip balm feel the same on my lips. Thin, waxy, but not sticky or shiny. I hate runny lip balms anyway cause they don't last long and I hate to constantly reapply. This has good staying power and it is perfect under lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim because I loved the cool large sphere shape of this lip balm. I didn't like the summer fruit smell/taste at all, but I still used it several times to test it out. I found it to be very waxy, dry, and it ended up drying out my lips! This is very inexpensive/cheap, but don't waste your money!! This stuff dried my lips out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this free after rebate at Rite Aid. It deserves a good review. Flavor is wonderful and it feels very soothing. Also the fact that it's 95% organic, seeing as you're eating it basically, is a real selling point. The only downside, very minor, is the plastic bubble packaging used to hold the sphere, the plastic is so tight it's hard to get the little bugger out. Also the sphere has sort of a velvety textured surface that shows scratches easily. Not necessary, and I think it will end up messed up looking after a few days in my makeup bag. But the product itself is excellent, so I'm giving it 5 lippies.