August 20, 2014 | 1511 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm really sold to MUFE for everything besides mascaras. I have so many products from them that I'm ashame to say it.

I actually really like this foundation now but I'm not IN LOVE like with the face and body foundation.

I have dry-sensitive skin so I find this a bit drying. I don't recommand primer for sensitive skin it is way to heavy for the skin. I apply this fondation on a heavy moisturiser with a damp latex free sponge. I had a second layer on my chin were I have mor scars and on the edge of my nose.

I finish everything with a bronzer.

This is my winter/made out foundation. I the summer I still prefer the face and body foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never thought I would pay this much for a bottle of foundation. I believe a bottle of this is about $40. But hey, it is very good foundation :)
The main reason I would recommend this is because, which so many shades to choose from, you're more likely to find a perfect match then with other foundations. I found my perfect match and it looked so natural on me. I loved my skin when I wore this.
The foundation itself has decent staying power, doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin, and has pretty nice coverage.

My only problem with this foundation is the price! $40, to me, is very expensive for foundation. Yes, it is a good quality product, but I have found other foundations for much less that work very good to.

This is a splurge, and in the future I might treat myself to another bottle, but for now I will use drugstore brand foundations and use the money I save for other things. If you have the money though, and want to really treat yourself, this is the product to use it on!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by icyuhjocknjzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I took me a while to get myself to buy this foundation. And im super happy i did because this product is awesome! It has natural coverage and has good color ranges so you can find ur perfect shade. Mine is 123 and in mac im a NC35. One con that i do not like about this is i have oily skin, and the dewy-ness of this makes my skin a little more oily. But other than that love it! I just need to find my perfect setting powder and im good to go :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by xNova

After all of the hype of this foundation from gurus I decided to purchase it. The coverage is amazing and feels almost weightless on the skin. The finish is a little dewy and is not something I like very much. It looks great right after application however, as the day progresses my skin starts to look incredibly oily (especially on my nose), to the point where my MAC Blot Powder does not help (and that is a great product with mineral foundation).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I will not be using this as an everyday foundation because it does tend to make me look made up and it is very expensive. I have this in 110 and it is the only shade light enough for my skin that I can buy in town. As such, I will repurchase, as it does cover imperfections nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by MUFEx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

IN LOVE with this foundie!! Beautiful flawless coverage without feeling cakey or looking heavily made up unlike Studio fix fluid which i find cakes on me an makes me break out like a mother!! i'm NC42 and use #153 in this and must say it's an amazing colour match!! Soo expensive but really worth it! :) x

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by theanginator

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this foundation! Has a truly fantastic finish. Provides great coverage while not looking like you're made up. Although you can build coverage with this stuff so if you want to look made up, then that's possible as well. Lasts all day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I began using this during Spring/Summer and it was pretty good stuff. Now that it's winter and the weather is drying I hate this foundation. It gets stuck in my pores, amplifies any flakes I might have, and overall doesn't look very good. I've experimented with a multitude of primers and moisturizers as well as different applications (fingers, brush, sponge) but this stuff gets stuck in pores every single time

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sailingcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do love this foundation. I'm NW47 in MAC and in this foundation I am #180. This foundation is dead on! I have a problem with MAC sometimes coming off to red for me but not this one. I applied this foundation with my Flat top Buffer brush from Coastal Scents and the results were amazing. The foundation isn't full coverage and it's a nice natural look. I have extremly sensitive skin and this didn't break me out like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid.The only gripe I have about this foundation is that I got a little oily in my t-zone after about 2 hours, so you have to keep blotting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by tanassa02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic special occasion foundation. It gives very even, natural looking coverage, and skin has a healthy glow. While expensive, it's definitely worth it. I don't use it but once or twice a week, so it lasts me quite a while. The two main drawbacks are the price, and the fact that it doesn't mattify. As I have oily skin, I can't use it for situations where I may be sweating a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by pixiegirl23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've had this since the summer and it really is good if you know how to apply your foundation right. I have combination skin and bought the 125 shade with the help of a Sephora assistant. It matches wonderfully! I only need 1/2-3/4 of a pump for each application. The formula dries faster compared to other ones I have used, however, with a dampened sponge applicator and lotioned face, it goes on really well and practically invisible. I don't have to use another concealer to cover up my dark circles. I go over it with another thin layer and my dark circles are invisible. I noticed in my vacation pictures, my skin looked like it was airbrushed, as if I sent my pictures for touching up! Love, love this foundation, very worth the money! I'm planning on buying the beautyblender sponge to apply this foundation for an even more airbrushed look.

Some people say that it flakes or whatever on them. Remember to apply foundation right! Always exfoliate dead skin, lotion well, and use a damp sponge applicator for a dewy airbrushed look, and remember powder afterwards!!