BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

I can see how this product is great for most people, with normal/dry skin. It was hard for me to get use to so much shimmer! I dont even know why I purchased this product since it only highlighted the problems on my face. Its important that this product is meant for people with great skin, or you'll look like a shiny blob

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Makes you look refreshed. I use it to highlight above my eyes when I am not wearing eyeshadow and above my cheekbones.

cool packaging and nice colour... but still it's not really a favourite...you have to realy work it in so it doesn't stand out from the rest of the make up,...but f you have time you can get a really good result but considering I'm working really hard right now I dont have the time.....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I absolutely love this product. The best highlighter I've tried, definitely. It gives a lovely subtle glow to the skin. I apply it on my brow-bones, round the eyes and a bit on my cheekbones and I look healthier and much more awake. it blends easily and looks natural. I can't praise this enough!

High Beam is the best liquid highlighter I have tried so far. High Beam gives your cheeks, brow bones the perfect glow! I'd think mixing it with your foundation will give you the perfect all over subtle glow. High Beam is a pearly pink highlighter I would imagine look good on most skin types and colorings.
High Beam comes in a nail polish-like packaging. I will definitely experiment with this lovely highlighter, as another reviewer wrote; it's a fun product to be creative with!

This is most definitely the best highlighter I've come across. I usually apply it to most of my face, and then top it with sheer foundation. It leaves a subtle glow. It's especially fun to use on the eyes. I love it!

LOVE almost everything about it! Great on cheeks, brow bones and anywhere you want to highlight. I use it on top of my under eye concealer when i haven't had much sleep and it wakes up my face. Fun product to be creative with! I don't love that it has a tendency to easily get goopy around the lid, makes it messy. :(

This highlighter is very pretty. I havent really tried too many out there but it gives me a really nice and healthy glowy finish. Usually put under my eyebrows and some on cheeks and im sure i will experiment a little more later. would def recommend!

This is my favorite highlighter out of all of the ones that I own (to name a few...Px sheen cream, a d/c Chanel powder highlighter, YSL touche eclat, BE light touch w/the 2 diff colors, blah, blah, blah) :) I have even used some of my favorite shimmery e/s as highlighters and I always come back to Benefit.
Do I love the packaging? No. But...it is worth it!

I love, love, love this product. Along with Moon Beam, High Beam delivers a gorgeous, NATURAL glow. Nothing about this is obvious or unattractive, and the bottle lasts a long time. UPDATE: I have found better, and much cheaper products (can anyone say wet n' wild???) that preform much better than this. Although it is still a great product, I won't continue buying it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials