December 20, 2014 | 1693 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by melle76a

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this stuff. i've never been one to wear a whole lot of makeup, but this is the perfect thing to make your skin look lovely and dewy while not looking obviously made up. i spent a lot of time at sephora the other day, trying different illuminizers, and this was noticeably the most natural-looking. didn't look like i had just splashed glitter over my face, like some of the others did. i use a little on the apples of the cheek and blend up over the top of the cheekbone, and a little on the bridge of the nose. very nice! the packaging is fine, but i do worry a little bit about possible breakage as i have notoriously slippery fingers. i don't think i'd travel with it (possibly bring my w&w twist-up stick in flirt as a travelling alternative), though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Elisonia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

BeneFit is my most favorite brand for all the cute names and bottles. Okey that is superficial because it is whats inside that truly counts. High beam is one of my must haves. I use it all the time over and under makeup to create a glow or to sculpt my face, cheekbones and brow bones :)
You really cant go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by gwenbaby68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! Especially for a night out...it makes me look so glowy and fabulous. I wish the packaging wasn't so annoying though

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2005 5:12:00 AM More reviews by fphoenix2k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a great highlighter! As well for adding a dewy fresh look to your complexion. I think this would suit any skin tone. Will definitely get this again :) Oh and the packaging (like all Benefit products) is just so cute ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Alexandralexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG for a glowy/dewy look without looking like I woke up from a night out without washing my face. BeneFit does not test on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by jordan131kiwi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this - I use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones and around my eyes (from lash to brow, and in the inner and outer corners). It brightens up my face and helps conceal darkness around my eyes. I have VERY pale skin, and it adds a glow to it. It looks like a very pastel, shimmery pink in the bottle, but it doesn't have much color on the skin - more of a subtle radiance. Very pretty, and it lasts forever (I've had mine for at least 6 months, and I'm not even to the half-way mark). I use it every time I apply makeup, after tinted moisturizer and concealer. If you're looking for a
*highlighter*, try this one out (but not if you're wanting something with vivid color, or a replacement for blush). I have a sneaking suspicion that this might work particularly well for individuals with darker skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG! How come I didn't recognize a HG when I find one? I was a little disappointed with this product for the 1st few days as on top of powdered foundation, it just looked flaky to me! However, viola! Someone suggested I use this before my foundation, and I get compliments about how much I just glow or am so radiant-looking when I think I looked pretty washed out before! Definitely HG. I use this everyday now. :) For reference I'm a MAC N20. Bought Moon Beam for my very tan best friend. Packaging isn't fantastic, price is pretty steep but hey, its a quality product~ EDITED: This is sooo expensive already and benefit raised the price to 22USD from 20USD. Bummer! But I still love this.. Sigh

Edit,2012: I kind of forgot abt this n went to try alot of diff highlighters, cream n powder n now I realise why this was HG n nothing else compares! I just can't find anything that gave me a dewy pink hue glow! Thumbs uppppp!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 6:03:00 PM More reviews by siimpx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG!!! i love this stuff. gives a great glow & lasts for most of the day. it works perfectly on my snow white fair skin...if you have darker skin moon beam would work a lot better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by carlalikesmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

another one of Benefit's must haves. I've been using this one for awhile, not really for every day use, but more for when I go out. I put a little on my cheekbones, and browbones and it really does accentuate those areas. It really gives you a sexy healthy glow and shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by andriahoyle

I use this as an eye shadow for my inner eyes and brow line it is great because I can't use dark shadows for those areas and High Beam is THE every day product for me to look dewy and elegant. SERIOUSLY, I am addicted to this product... it makes me feel like a beautiful ballerina. The packaging is perfect I just dot and blend with nail poilish like applicator. It has a creamy texture, not too watery. I seriously love it!!!!!