Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 8/27/2004 10:41:00 PM

This was better than the lotion, but made me break out. Like with the lotion I had to give this 3 lippies because it works well on hands:) So I guess it was not a total waste of money.

on 8/26/2004 12:23:00 PM

This is the best! I will always have a tube of it at home.

I love it in the winter for my face. It is fragrance free, which is a huge plus for me!

This is the ONLY cream/lotion that has helped my dry and bumpy elbows literally overnight. They are so smoothe and soft and the bumps are gone when I wake up the next morning. It is a good hand cream too.

on 8/25/2004 1:51:00 PM

This is the only thing that works on my heels because it has humectants and emollients. It does more than just soften (like emollients tend to do). It attracts moisture because of the humectants. I recomend it for dry skin, heels, elbows, etc. It is too heavy for my face, though. If your skin is not really dry, this will probably be too much moisture for you. The price is reasonable for the quality. One small tube is about 6.00 which is average.

on 8/25/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My son has eczema, so he suffers from extremely dry, scaly, sensitive skin from head to toe...We've tried everything and this is the best. He just started using this, and for the FIRST time ever, when I touch his skin it feels moisturized! I have started using it too and love it for my body. I will no longer use the expensive body butters from bath and body works (except on special occasions) because now I have this for everyday use. It is not scented, but that is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I am so thrilled to have finally found a great cream for my son (and for me!)!!!!

on 8/24/2004 3:43:00 PM

I like this thick cream, I use it on my face almost during the winter ( I live in Canada). This is one of the best when my skin has flakes....or when it 's very sensitive and/or dried out.

on 8/21/2004 12:47:00 PM

Fragance free as the manufacturer claims, true to its claim. Moisturises the skin without feeling overly greasy.

on 8/18/2004 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the cetaphil cream. My skin became so dry while using Bioclear and this stuff was a God send. I haven't had any breakouts with it. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin

on 8/14/2004 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My search for the perfect night cream has finally ended. This is my holy grail! I've finally found a night cream that not only provides enough moisture for my combo/dry skin, but it also absorbs quickly! I buy the one in the tube, since it's more sanitary and portable than the tub, but the you get more product for the price if you get it in the tub. Thanks, MUAers, for recommending this product!

on 8/10/2004 4:03:00 PM

I wish this had worked on my face. Broke my cheeks out with bunch of red dots? Think it will make great body lotion though?

on 8/10/2004 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this moisture cream for the past year since I started on topical acne meds. My super sensitive/acne prone skin LOVES this stuff. Effectively moisturizes those dry, flakey patches on my face but, has never caused my skin to break out. I only use this at night, before I go to bed. I have repurchased many times already and will continue to do so.