April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by helaina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin has been very dry this winter so I tried this as my night time moisturizer. Every time I use it I awake the next morning with new blemishes. It also didn't help my dry patches. The pump makes it a decent hand lotion but that's it. I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SugarBug

Oooooh yeeeaaaah! This stuff does the trick. I love it's thicker consistency and soothing quality. I don't recommend using on your face (that is unless you have very dry skin). I found that it leaves the skin on my face too slick and doesn't work well under makeup. For the rest of your bod this is a jar-o-happiness. Brilliant white color, no sent, just the right amount of moisture, and non-irritating -- even after shaving. It was recommended to me by a coworker who even kept some at work with her, but I didn't buy it for a long time as the jar version is fairly pricey for a drug store product. Glad I finally went for it. GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too thick and greasy for my taste. I have combo skin and it made my face slick. I guess it would be better for those with drier skin types. I use it for my hands and body-it works wonders.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Keva

I really wanted to like this, but it did not work well for me at all. I have combo/acne/sensitive skin which turns more dry during the winter months. Although this did help out my flakies somewhat, this cream just sat on top of my skin and would take hours for it to soak in. I would wake up with nice soft skin, but also with new breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cinnawoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep this on hand for very dry times only - on the face or body and it does the trick. I like it and will keep on buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream! I got sick of spending so much $$ on eye creams that didn't work so I decided to try a face cream for super dry, sensitive skin. This does the trick better than any of the expensive eye creams I had used before. Very hydrating. At night, when I want a little wrinkle fighting action, I layer it with L'Oreal Line Eraser and have gotten excellent results. I also use this cream when my face and neck feel extra dry, and also on my hands at night. I prefer the tube packaging since it is more sanitary and easier to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by klasejoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best body cream I've used. It has a nice,thick, smooth texture and it moisturizes very well without leaving a sticky film behind. Ii's also inexpensive, paid about $11 for a jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by perie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The quality of this cream is fantastic; it moisturizes my dry skin very well. It's fragrance free, and did not irritate my hive-prone sensitive skin. It is rich, and absorbs within a reasonable time. Since it's in a tub, I have to be careful to not contaminate it, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

i have the big jar of this but it also comes in a really handy tube so im not gonna complain about packaging...ok about the actual product..its lik the best thing ever for dry skin!!!! i use this in the winter...all over. in the morning my face is sooooooo softtt n smooth and hydrated...i love this to death...it even shrunk a pimple!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2003 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Rushed4Time

UPDATE!! I've used this on my face, elbows, and feet for 3 days now, in addition to the time I was just using it on my upper arms. My upper arms are still dry patch-free and feeling silky! My left elbow, which had been dried out, is smooth as a baby's bottom! My right elbow, which was especially bad, isn't quite to 100% yet, but I do notice a dramatic difference! For the skin on my feet, I'd say there's an 80-85% improvement so far. Now, on my face, it can sting just a little when I first apply it, but it didn't make my face red or break out (so far, will update if that changes!), and the skin on my face feels unreal! I never would have dreamed that a cheap product would have had such dramatic results so quickly! I bought this based on MUA reviews, and I really can't thank you guys enough!!

I'll have to update this review after I try it on my face, but I felt it was worth reviewing just based on what it did for my upper arms.

The skin on my body has always been ultra soft. However, a couple of years ago I deleloped these tiny rough spots on my upper arms, and it really bothered me not to have my usual, perfect skin! I moisturized, but I really thought maybe it was something medical since nothing worked.

Based on reviews here, I purchased the Cetaphil cream. I really didn't like it at first. I like a moisturizer that feels moist, and this almost feels like glue. However, I decided to give it a week. Since I didn't like the feel of it, I only tried it on my upper arms. YOWZA! All the rough spots are gone! My skin feels great!

I'm going to start using this on my elbows, feet and face, and will report back. However, I definitely recommend this, especially for any rough patches! continued >>