January 30, 2015 | 2059 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

Huge rave from me!!! I only need a dab of this for the right moisture. I make sure to dilute this a bit with a DROP of water other wise I don't like the consistency of this thicker cream. I like it because it has not made me breakout one bit and the plus, leaves my skin dewy looking - not greasy! No fragrance. I bought the small green tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by thehotlibrarian

I can't use this all over my face (ok, I'm scared to) but I don't really need moisture all over my face. I use this if I get dry skin and I just use it in the areas where it's really dry. The thing I like about this is it hasn't made me break out, it really does moisturize, and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 4:16:00 AM More reviews by princess4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Please see my review on Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.

My skin hasn't been this clear and bright for a long time. I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

I absolutely adore this cream. The consistency is perfect - not runny and not too thick or hard to spread, but a perfect middle ground. It glides on the skin. Plus, to me, there's something nifty about whipping out the plain green tube that cost $6 and beautifully moisturizes skin to a healthy glow, instead of a tiny tube of algae or cavier that costs $180. I like to use this as a night cream and eye cream, too. It cured three very, very dry patches I had on my face (due to BP) overnight. I have combo skin, so this might be a wee bit too heavy for the day (specifically, in my t-zone), but it's great as a night cream. Thanks MUA, for recommending this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When traveling, I always bring a tube of this...it's a great all-over moisturizer for face & body. I have breakout-prone skin, and this is the only product w/petroleum in it that doesn't clog my pores. (It's strange how this is thicker than Cetaphil lotion, yet it doesn't break me out like the lotion does.) It's a nice, non-medicated cream - very handy to use together w/AHA or BHA products...helps to alleviate any dryness or flaking caused by strong treatment skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by sara13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cetaphil cream works great for my very sensitive, dry skin. And you can't beat the price, since it's available at Costco for around $8 dollars for a giant tub. Leaves skin soft and unirritated.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the past couple of years I used this on occasion on my face at night, but never on consecutive nights. I tried it all over my face 3 nights in a row and I kept waking up to slightly dull skin with a bit of a waxey residue. My skin just felt clogged, and sure enough, I broke out in many zits around my face. I stopped use of it, and my skin cleared up. So now I'm just using it as my nightly hand cream. Since this review is in the "face" section, I have to give it 1 "lippie". As a hand cream, though, I give it 5!!!!!  For a nightime face moisturizer I prefer Sage's Old Lady Cream (ultra soothing & awesome under bp/bha & after waxing upper lip).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by MegE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2004 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MegE

I use this as my nightly hand cream and LOVE it! Feels so soft and fresh on my skin. I buy it in the 3 oz. tube, as it's more sanitary than the huge 16 oz. tub. Although, the tub is a much better value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG moisturizer. Some might think it's too thick to use on your face, but this has saved my eczemous skin. I stick to using just this on my face, sometimes mixed with a sunscreen in the daytime, my skin is so much healthier looking now. This gentle, but effective. Best for those with skin conditioners or people who are ultra sensitive to ingredients.