July 29, 2014 | 2099 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 1:23:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

Works well in small amounts, esp after washing my face. The lotion is a little thick and a little greasy though, so I only reccomend it for really dry skin and not everyday use

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2004 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sugarfree00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My acne-prone skin likes this...at least for the winter. It doesn't clog my pores and it smooth my skin overnight. I had lots of bumps for not using moisturizer for a while (afraid of new breakouts) but after trying it on my back and it seemed to be safe, I gave it a shot. OMG. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by jessca06

i love this. i put off trying it for a long time because i dont like the cetaphil cleansers. but i finally tried the cream and i love it. i have very oily skin thats acne prone and this stuff is great. i only need very little of it to moisturize though...too much of it makes my face a little shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by KateB518

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The product itself is fantastic! If it had sunscreen (yes..I know cetaphil makes another lotion w/sunscreen!) and if it was in a tube instead of a jar it would be perfect. If you are lloking for basic, non-irritating moisture -- this is it. It is NOT an anti-aging or exfoliating product in any way (i.e no retinol or aha's, bha's etc. )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 8:19:00 PM More reviews by shanlp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll preface this by saying I'm unusually sensitive. That said, I tried this last night as I'm trying to find an economical, rich moisturizer. I could tell my face was starting to react last night, but I thought I would give it overnight to see what would happen. Sure enough, my face was red and puffy in the morning. I gave it a two because even though I'm red and puffy, I'm not horribly itchy (which would result in a one). UPDATE: I don't know what I was going through at the time of my initial review, but I've tried using this again and have not had the same response. I wonder if perhaps I just got a bad tube?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by anneantoon

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this cream on my face when I am not going to use a foundation. I use it over the lotion of the same company if I want extra moisture. I don't think it is as nice under foundation as other products, but is a wonder for moisturizing and purity. No irritation. Not for the eye area. Excellent buy for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by theresa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this cream. use it on my face and body. i bought the tube for my face (6.99) and the jar for my body (13.99). Although in the summer it is a bit too moisturizing,it is perfect for winter. it even reduced my blemishes a bit!! made my skin OH SO smooth. AND it gave me a healthy glow. everyone should go out and purchase. no allergic reaction to it. wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by juliebnyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My dry skin has really been suffering this winter and this godsend of a cream (in a handy tube) has really saved me. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great heavy duty moisturizer that doesn't leave me feely greasy. My husband also loves it. Just as good as Clinique Body Butter but half the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Just bought a tube of this stuff that I wouldn't ordinarily hazard for my way too oily to normal skin. However, I am in the peeling stage of my Jessner Peel (a true beauty miracle in itself), and was turned onto it by my esthetician. This is the only really sensitive product that moisturizes and counterracts the dryness; as my face comes off in sheets of skin. The cleanser I bought also and will try tonight. Much better than the awful Skin Medica crap they give you as an "after treatment" with the peel; way too much smelly perfume for sensitive, new skin. This rocks!!!!!!