December 20, 2014 | 942 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I made the mistake of buying this on impulse without trying it on first. The packaging was adorable. Got home, tried it on, and tada! Muddy cheeks. This was returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2003 1:58:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the most natural looking bronzers i've ever used. It made my NC25 skin looked like I just came back from a tropical island or something. I don't use the brush that comes with the package though, I think that it is key to use a softer and bigger blush brush to get the natural look. After using this product, I really want to try their Dandelion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is way too dark for my PPP-LLL complexion, so a no-go for me. The packaging is cute though- even though the little brush makes the powder apply all uneven and streaky. The powder isn't as fine as other bronzers either- I prefer Stila or Becca.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by zuzu82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff gives you a golden tint and is quite subtle - not glittery and garish or too brown. you need to blend it though because otherwise you are left with a big brown square on your face. have had mine for ages and even though i regularly wash the brush it stinks a bit. hmmm i think that might be just me??but this is great for my pale skin

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is anoth hit for benefit!!! It's quite expensive but it lasts for ages, i've had mine for 6 months and use it every day. It relly does give me a tan!!! whenever i feel a bit pale and sickly(which is everydy) i just lightly dust it over my face and look like j-lo(well near enough). The brush that comes with it isnt very good though. i would stick to a normal bronzing brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sydklg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my must-haves. It looks totally natural on my PPP-FFF skin. While initially it does seem to go on streaky and dirt-like, it is so sheer that a few blends with your hands and -voila- you look perfect! When I don't want to use foundation, all I need is a bit of this and my skin looks so much better. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by roxyals030

I love it! I didnt have any problems applying it, and i think the packaging is adorable. Maybe a smaller brush would have been better, but i didnt encounter any major issues. This was expensive for blush but it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2002 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i tried this at a friends house so im not sure of the price. when i used it, it was hard to do because there was mostly crumbles. then another of one of my friends dropped it and the one who owned it got mad at her because it cost so much, and then she told me not to use the brush the HOOLA came with because it put way too much on. my advice, dont buy something that costs too much that you get mad at a friend because she broke it and if it comes with a brush, you should like it. then when i tried it i had to use my fingers and mushed up one of the crumbles. when i put it on my face i looked like i stuck my face in mud. it looked horrrrible on me and then i had to wash my face to get it off. all in all, bad pruduct for the results and price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2002 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nanarella

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product crumbles like crazy. I thought I would try it, but all of the HOOLA's I found were crumbled. Thinking it was just that shipment at that store, I tried 2 other stores with the same results! I would never buy this item for fear of moving it the wrong way and having it become a BIG MESS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2002 2:08:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The BEST bronzer I have used. no orange, not heavy...it leaves a very natural 'tan' matte finish. Unless I am very tan, i skip the included brush and use a big powder brush to apply evenly. that way it is softer and less pigment gets on your skin. i use the packaged brush to dust my nose & forehead when i am already tan.