September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

one of the best pallets ive ever owned! these colors are amazing and compliment many different skin tones. they will stay on untill u take them off! just a all around amazing pallet! i find myself reaching for it literally everyday and i have so many pallets!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe it took me so long to review this! I do alot of bridal work and I reach for this palette constantly. Great to produced a soft, natural eye, a soft smoky eye, or a more dramatic smoky eye. All the colors have great blendablity and color pay off. I like the fact that the colors in this palette are more warm than cool. They seem to work on alot of different skintones. I have used this on about 40 different bridal party memebers and it has looked great on every one of them. Love having something so tried and true around that I know I can count on for a no brainer shadow application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Ashnkb8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was apprehensive about this pallete I don't didn't own any urban decay but kept hearing great things about it. I had a 20% off coupon which I used to buy this as it was almost fifty bucks however I have to say it's worth it. This has 12 shadows a brush and mini primer. The shadows are awesome and so many possibliities! You only need a small amount and It works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amandasmakeupmadness

Great versatile eyeshadow Palette. Has mattes, shimmers, and satin nude colors. You can do eye looks with just this palette or mix & match. I have several eye tutorials using this palette on my blog
www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com

And I am giving away 2 of this Urban Decay Naked Palettes in a contest. If you are intereted here is the rules video

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

SHORT AND QUICK:

This is definately one of the best palettes out there. I keep this in my purse at all times. I use every color, and would think it would flatter any skintone. Would buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Bmakeupx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first time trying Urban Decay eye shadows and I just wasn't really impressed. There was so much hype about this palette and I just don't think it is worth the money. I guess it is a nice palette to have if you don't have a lot of makeup because it does come with a lot of neutral colors, a mini primer potion, and it did come with a double ended eyeliner before but now it comes with an eyeshadow brush. I do like the primer potion and I already had it in my collection before but it is nice to have a mini for traveling and the brush is nice too but the eye shadows are not the best I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by recklessrei

Not going to write a lot because a lot has been said.

The product is great value for the price. UD packed in some knockout colours in a versatile palette, no freeloaders - personal faves are the darker spectrum (Toasted, Hustle, Darkhorse, Creep, Gunmetal) but the lighter colours pull their weight.

Only thing i'd point out is that they are all shimmery colours except Virgin, which is a highlighter, so not a real "nude" palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by MrsSmithX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging and the colours and textures are the usual UD quality. Good mix of shades and formats, a little bit of glitter for night or a softer sheen for day, you can make a whole variety of looks out of this one palette. I am late to the game in buying it but sought it out last week in my local House of Fraser and I'm so glad I did, better late than never!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. It's awesome. There are enough dupes out there in the old Milani eyeshadows and the new Wet n Wild eyeshadows (Comfort Zone and Lust palettes) but for the convenience, pigmentation, and 'matchingness' this palette can't be beaten. I generally apply my makeup with a pretty light hand, so there is more then enough product to last forever. The brush is pretty useless, it's better as a giant concealer brush. It goes on pretty well with just my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Bellaluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this palette on Sephora in December and it was out of stock. I figured I would get on the waiting list and bought shady lady 1 and 2 to get me by. 4 months later I was still waiting and I was blessed. Shoppers Drug Mart opened beside my work with an Urban Decay display. They had tons of NAKED palettes, I bought it immediately. I am a HE product junkie and this far exceeded my wildest expectations. I own many palettes and collect UD and I have to say this is the one I reach for when I'm looking for inspiration. Totally worth the wait, totally worth the price. I was looking for neutrals and I have freckled skin that is fair but warm. Every color in gorgeous and versatile. Most of them blend almost like a cream and you can create any look by layering them. I use Virgin, Naked, Buck, and Sidecar (which is my favorite) to do a super subtle smoky eye with sparkle. The possibilities are endless and my love for this palette grows everyday. The brush you get is of excellent quality which honestly is such a bonus because it's a great investment either way.