August 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by recklessrei

Not going to write a lot because a lot has been said.

The product is great value for the price. UD packed in some knockout colours in a versatile palette, no freeloaders - personal faves are the darker spectrum (Toasted, Hustle, Darkhorse, Creep, Gunmetal) but the lighter colours pull their weight.

Only thing i'd point out is that they are all shimmery colours except Virgin, which is a highlighter, so not a real "nude" palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by MrsSmithX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging and the colours and textures are the usual UD quality. Good mix of shades and formats, a little bit of glitter for night or a softer sheen for day, you can make a whole variety of looks out of this one palette. I am late to the game in buying it but sought it out last week in my local House of Fraser and I'm so glad I did, better late than never!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. It's awesome. There are enough dupes out there in the old Milani eyeshadows and the new Wet n Wild eyeshadows (Comfort Zone and Lust palettes) but for the convenience, pigmentation, and 'matchingness' this palette can't be beaten. I generally apply my makeup with a pretty light hand, so there is more then enough product to last forever. The brush is pretty useless, it's better as a giant concealer brush. It goes on pretty well with just my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Bellaluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this palette on Sephora in December and it was out of stock. I figured I would get on the waiting list and bought shady lady 1 and 2 to get me by. 4 months later I was still waiting and I was blessed. Shoppers Drug Mart opened beside my work with an Urban Decay display. They had tons of NAKED palettes, I bought it immediately. I am a HE product junkie and this far exceeded my wildest expectations. I own many palettes and collect UD and I have to say this is the one I reach for when I'm looking for inspiration. Totally worth the wait, totally worth the price. I was looking for neutrals and I have freckled skin that is fair but warm. Every color in gorgeous and versatile. Most of them blend almost like a cream and you can create any look by layering them. I use Virgin, Naked, Buck, and Sidecar (which is my favorite) to do a super subtle smoky eye with sparkle. The possibilities are endless and my love for this palette grows everyday. The brush you get is of excellent quality which honestly is such a bonus because it's a great investment either way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by kissiesfromkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For anyone who is into more neutral toned shadows, this is a must. Not only is it a must, but you could probably get away with just this palette. The only think I wish it had was a light matte shade, as I usually wear shimmer on my lids and do nt like shimmery highlights. I think it is totally worth the hype, I just wish the packaging was a little better. Mine goes with me on every trip, and the faux velvet picks up so much dust. Other than that this palette is great and I will continue to use it and when I start hitting pan (I'm close) I will be buying another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Meluah

Bought this as I wanted some good "nude" eyeshadow shades. This is great as you get 12 different shadows which are perfect for:
1. Nude/shimmery eye
2. Grey/black smoky eye
3. Brown smoky eye
4. Gold shimmery eye

Also came with a really good brush, and a sample of the primer potion (which I'm not a fan of) bit appreciated the free sample.
Expensive, but I really do think it's worth it considering how much u pay for a single eyeshadow. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Principessa1

Naked palette is definitely a must have for eyeshadow lover. its so beautiful. Really suit for everyone, every complexion and any skin tone. Its wonderful for daily make up to a special occasion, go to office or go to a party, natural look, elegant look, or even smoky look.
just mention it, and u get it from naked palette.
and the surprising things is that this palette came in 12 full size shadow, best deal for everyone. good choice to grab it in store ..it will last a long long time for sure..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ryegirl

Although it seems costly at first glance, this palette is a great deal considering you're getting 12 FULL SIZE eyeshadows that retail for almost 20$ each. The eye shadows are great quality and you can create so many different looks with them. This palette also comes with a primer potion and a brush which I love. I use this palette every day and always get compliments. BUY THiS NOW!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally got my hands on this palette. I am already in love! The colours are gorgeous, and buttery smooth. The packaging is beautiful.There's enough variety that you can go from a day to night look with ease. I doubt I will ever run out but if I do, I will repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by supletsdance

Overall, I really love this palette! I had to pick it up due to my love for neutrals plus all the amazing things I've heard about it. Urban Decay is (right now) my favorite brand for eyeshadows. I do wish there were more matte colors in this, but then again UD is fairly well known for their shimmer eyeshadows. Anyway, I don't use all of the colors in it (yet), but I do use a fair amount. It took me a long time to get my hands on this, but I'm glad I finally did. Now when I travel, I only have to pack this one palette instead of lots of individual eyeshadows. I just wish it still came with the double-sided eyeliner rather than a brush. I would definately recommend this and repurchase.