Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/23/2011 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like what most reviewers have stated, I also love this palette. I find all the colors wearable. I think those who complain about the color may not know how to make it work for them. I don't find the shimmer or glittery ones a problem and feel that those who complained about it over exaggerated a bit. It's really nit that bad. The price may seem high but you are getting 12 well pigmented high quality shadows that will probably last a pretty long time. Do you really think you'll hit the pan on this anytime soon?? Overall, I think this is a good investment of every day shadows can can be used for work to nights out. It would be nice if they had a few more matte colors but shimmery brown colors (IMO) still qualify as "naked" colors. I'm happy with this and I have no complaints :)

on 9/23/2011 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to see the "hype" of this product and I went out to Sephora and bought this product. Honestly, I really think I got my money's worth since it was practically $50 plus tax! But when I'm going out for a natural, romantic, or a smokey look I go to my naked palette! It literally has all your "go-to" shades and they're all very pigmented. I don't usually wear it every single day, but I do wear it to a movie, shopping, parties, beach, anything! I really like this palette and it's been lasting forever. Hope this helped!

on 9/22/2011 3:17:00 PM

I LOVE this palette! Awesome colours, great for everyday and evening. Everything from the pigment to the blend ability is perfect! My HG go to palette.

on 9/22/2011 2:48:00 AM

I really like this palette. After first I struggled whether to buy it or not because it was so expensive. Especially when they switched out the eyeliners for the brush (which I'm not a fan of). But the eyeshadows are amazing. They're really smooth and pigmented. Great for everyday and there are darker colors for a night out. Its actually a good deal because it comes with 12 shadows, a brush, and a primer. Recommended!!

on 9/21/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Oh my god! hands down best palette i have ever bought! I normally would feel bad handing over 40 for one thing but boy was this worth it! I followed the hype of this palette and just happened to come across one in debenhams. I use it almost everyday and always get compliments on it. With the primer the shadows last all day no need for a touch up. And for when i worked in a hairdressers neutral colors worked for an everyday work look. I usually prefer bright colors but this converted me. They blend like butter and there is next to no fall out. Ive had it for 8months now and only have hit the pan in virgin. But i will be buying a new one when i get paid and will probably buy friends it for xmas! I totally recommend this and the price doesnt matter when your getting a product with such high quality.

on 9/21/2011 3:09:00 PM

Oh man is this the best eyeshadow palette ever. My favorite colors are earth tones and dull pinks and greys (its how I dress too! I'm not really into bright colors). Every color in this palette is gorgeous and exactly the shades I love. Not to mention the color itself is very opaque and easy to apply- not like cheap Covergirl shadows that don't even seem to come off the palette. I love love love the brush it comes with and the eyelid primer (though I seem to have misplaced it :( )

Seriously, for $49 its not for those on a budget but will last you a loooooooong time.

on 9/21/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I ordered this sort of in a spur of the moment, without thinking it through. Everyone was raving about it and it got sold out in a matter of minutes in every web store, so when I was at the right place at the right time, I purchased it. And I have to say, I have no regrets! This is the perfect palette. If I'm busy with my makeup, but still want to have something done for my eyes, I just grab this. It has everything you need for a toned down work-look or for glamorous smokey for the evening. Virgin is The Number One highlighter for brow bone and inner corner of the eye, I don't think I could do without it anymore. Colours are pigmented and don't crease, great quality so don't fret the price! I love every single shade in it and even the brush is pretty good! Not to mention the must-have primer potion. The packaging is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s, though it gathers some hairs (I have a dog) and the letters are fading. This palette is pure love.

on 9/20/2011 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I got this as a birthday present and can safely say I have used it every day since for my make up. It is the perfect palette and I adore it. It has all shades ranging from light and natural to darker and sexier smoky. I naturally go for more neutral and darker tones and browns anyway, so this palette was always going to be ideal for me. It is expensive, but the money is well worth it just for the quality. It comes beautifully packaged and although I use some colours more than others, paticularly sidecar, darkhorse, buck, half baked, smog, sin and virgin is an amazing highlight. Well worth it and am already in the process of buying another because I'm nearly all out of my favourites!

on 9/20/2011 7:20:00 PM

I'm not a big fan of neutrals but this palette is an exception
AMAZING! what can I say that hasn't been said yet?
I've been eyeing this palette for a while now and thankfully, I got it in a swap. I swapped for my MAC wonder woman items. and I think it's worth it.
The shadows are so damn pigmented and it will last me a while .
will def buy again
My favorites are Virgin, Sin,Creep and Buck

Love love love <3

on 9/20/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this palette by chance at Ulta because I was looking for a shimmery nude color eyeshadow. I found Sin and decided to grab that ($17) when a salesperson came and told me if I spend $30 or more on Urban Decay that I would get a free gift. So I looked over and saw a $38 palette that contained Sin in it along with some other colors. THEN i looked over a little more and saw the Naked palette for a few more bucks ($48) which also contained Sin along with a mini Primer potion and an eyeshadow brush. I was looking for neutral to begin with so when i saw this I fell in love. To top it off the girl who checked me out at the counter had a beautiful smoky eye look and when I asked her what she had on she said "the naked palette". Anyway the colors are all beautiful and browns tend to make my really dark brown eyes look like cocoa. This palette is now my everyday use palette.

Popular Palettes

NAKED2 Basics
NAKED2 Basics

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches