BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 8/23/2006 5:18:00 AM

a fantastic wee highlighter that draws attention to anywhere you want it! use this on my bare skin when i want a dewy, 'just fell out of heaven glow', a great accompaniement to smoky eyes, or days when my skin is looking slightly lacklustre. absolutely adore it.

on 8/22/2006 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I use High Beam every day. I use it as a highlight under my eyebrows. It's a great alternative to using a whitish eyeshadow under the brow to highlight. I love it, & I will repurchase when it runs out.

on 7/23/2006 12:27:00 PM

This stuff is really pretty nice on my fair skin...highlights very lightly and doesn't look fake. It's expensive, but lasts a long time.

on 7/21/2006 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

like it alot. am rather pale and this is best used at night as can look bit fake during the day. Use it on all usual places, very good if u want that glowy model look. bottle lasts for ages but aplication/ packaging is terrible would prefer in more hygenic squeeze tube or something. experiment with the application too little doesnt work too much no good either......
would buy again as its a very nice highlighter and works well for me.
price reasonable since it lasts so long but will be dried up and awful messy bottle by the end.

on 7/20/2006 2:27:00 AM

I am so disappointed in this. I blew so much money on this, and it doesn't work for me. I find it hard to work with, chalky, and way over-priced. It doesn't look natural in daylight, almost silvery and chalky. I made the mistake of getting this when I have medium-toned skin. I think this would work for lighter-toned skin girls, though..if you're willing to pay the $$$.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i think this is stupid for the price. you cant even see it at all.. eww

on 7/1/2006 3:00:00 PM

i've used my High Beam nearly every day since summer of 2004, and have only gone through two bottles (lasts forever!). for paler, pinkish skin, this is fabulous- a tiny dab (with the poorly designed brush, i'll admit) is all you need per area on your face (tips of cheekbones, brow bones, inside of eyes, and cupid's bow), and there's a nice glow that lasts a long time. my friends refer to it as the "model stuff", as it gives you fabulous cheekbones. pricey, but worth the investment.

on 6/29/2006 10:58:00 PM

The Benefit Counter Guy basically attacked me today and put one of the "beams" on my face to highlight. He put it on my nose and then on my cheeks. It was horrendous! I looked like somewhere in between spacewoman and dying on my deathbed. I forced him to put blush on me, and it still didn't look good! Terrible. And my face feels itchy now, even after I washed it off... Yuck! I don't own any Benefit products, and now I never will!

on 6/27/2006 9:43:00 PM

This highlighter is really great. It creates a naturally looking glow without looking too "glittery" or oily. I always get compliments on it! Just some advice - I would apply it at the brow bone right under the brow and/or the corners of your eyes, it makes you look less tired and glowing! I know it may cost a lot but it's really worth it and lasts awhie. Plus! you get a tiny application brush ( like nail polish ) so it's easy to put on!

on 6/13/2006 10:39:00 AM

i didn't like this product. the texture is hard to work with, difficult to blend, and a little chalky. the packaging is horrible too, whoever thought of making the tiny nail polish like bottle like that with a crappy thin brush...this just confirms my feelings on benefit, i really dislike their products and think they are really silly and impractical. the color looks nice in the bottle, a soft baby light pink with silver/white shimmer frost, more white than silver. it just really didn't last on me, i wouldn't put it on my eyes and the texture like i said wasn't good. it wasn't creamy enough at all, i could tell right away that it wouldn't last when i put it on. i would suggest a powder highlighter or a real nice creamy one, not this 'liquid' garbage. same goes for moonbeam highlighter.

Video Reviews & Tutorials