April 24, 2014 | 1995 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by laffytaffy78

regardless of the price increase and decrease in product... i would still repurchase! it is now $15 for 100 ml. before, it was about $13 for 150 ml. i guess we're just paying for the packaging now... but still, i love how my skin looks after a few sprays when using in conjuction with studio fix powder/foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2007 3:08:00 AM More reviews by chunai0322

i love how Fix+ sets my makeup... it leaves my skin a dewy look...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by LTH2486

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been using this for a couple days, but WOW!! My skin feels great and looks flawless. I use Studio Fix powder foundation and always wanted something to get rid of the powdery look that it left behind. This not only leaves my skin soft and hydrated, but it makes my pores disappear. I do 2 sprays before i do my make-up and 2 after and my face has never looked better. I also love how it leaves that glowing effect. I hate a completely matte face, but i don't want to look like i'm sweating either. So, this gives a nice soft glowy look. And i actually really like the smell. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Update: Still love it, but took it down to four lippies cuz it DOES make my face look oily sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 2:53:00 AM More reviews by cuhhhnee

If you love the whole dewy, radiant look like me you will love this product.. Even if you don't you'll enjoy it I guarantee.. Whatever it is that you use for your face such as foundations, pressed power, loose powder, just blush, etc. it sets your makeup beautifully after you spray it on your face- it leaves a beautiful glow. Even if your skin is flaky/dry after you put on your makeup just a few spray of this and that problem is gone; it actually blends the makeup onto your skin. Makeup can sometimes be ashy and might look caked or too powdery but this sets it nicely. After a few hours of course you can be a little shiny/slick looking but just blot it away.. and it MIGHT make your makeup/face feeling runny if you're oily but that's when the day is over.. and you might have to touch up your makeup too (esp. the eyes).. but i do love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by shortcookie787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this stuff. I use it after I apply my foundation and power. When you have dry skin like me this stuff really helps to not make u look less powdery? lol Its really great it gives me a nice dewy not dry finish.. works wonders for dry skin... would not recommend for oily... that wouldn't really help the cause.. wonderful wonderful will on my 3rd bottle.. lol =x

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jenn72

Nope. This just didn't "do it" for me. I used about half of the bottle and stuck it back in the corner of my medicine cabinet. The smell was too chemical-ly for my taste and I didn't notice that it had any effect on how my m/u looked or lasted. I'm back to my Mario Badescu spray and am quite satisfied.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ginger9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this like two years ago. I think since then they've raised the price...or maybe not...anyways, I hardly ever reach for it. The truth is I am really not sure what it's supposed to do for me. When I do use it, it's usually when I feel like I've put too much foundation and powder on and I can't seem to blend it out or off. A spray of FIX+ makes my make up look less powdery, but then again maybe spraying water will do the same? I don't dislike this product as I do like the ingredients in it but I would not purchase again as I think my 20 bucks can be put to better use. I think this product MAY be good for someone who is wearing a lot of makeup in really hot weather and needs to give the face a break from the heat. Btw, I think you could make this stuff yourself IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 8:41:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant about purchasing this for the longest time because it seemed like glorified spring water to me. Well I finally caved one day. Because I am weak. And I kept reading about how awesome this stuff is on MUA and a livejournal community so I finally broke down. Well . . . can’t say this was one of my better purchases. I am told that Fix + contains glycerin which helps make up stay true upon the face longer, but I can’t say that has really been the case here. My face does look less “matte” and one dimensional after I spray it with Fix + but I am convinced spring water would’ve had the same effect. I realize that the effect of this product is supposed to be subtle, but it’s definitely nothing special to me at least. And for some reason my nozzle kind of sprays a direct stream instead of a diffused spirtz. I really wish I could return this, but I bought it online. Ehhh, might as well used it for my Studiofix and mineral make up, but I am not impressed.
5/11/07 EDIT: Okay okay I added a lippie. Fix + is apparently excellent for adhering glitter to your face/eye! :) continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This itched and did nothing to keep the makeup on. Returned it.
Sheiseido working better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by wiggleit76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product it's brilliant!

My SA recommended this in conjuction with Studio Tech foundation (spray on brush before applying foundation) and to use afterwards if I needed a moisture surge on my dry skin, and it's a miracle worker.

I can see how this may be too sticky for normal or oilier skins, but it's perfect for my skin, and when using it after applying makeup too, my makeup stayed put through getting quite sweaty on stage under lots of lights.

I don't have enough good things to say about this product, totally worth the money.