MAC Prep and Prime Fix Plus

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

this is a great product to spray on your e/s brushes prior to using lustre colors such as retrospeck, honeylust, gleam and tempting. also good with veluxe pearl colors to enhance color. i love this product and it's great to use with those hard-to-manage colors that don't seem to "stick."

Con: wish the spray came out less; it's a waste of product because i only need about 1/2 pump of spray.

I've been using this for about 3 months. I spray my face with it before applying my Clinique Moisture Surge, and I stay moisturized for the entire day! I think some of the ingredients have been making my skin look better...it looks brighter and glowier for some reason. Love this stuff =]

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

discovered the local CCO and went nuts - fix+ was on my list since i had heard pretty good things about it. the first thing i tried out was setting my makeup (oily + flaky means blot powder is a NO-NO!) and surprisingly it worked really well...didnt even look like i was wearing makeup. this and my 187 are my best friends! the only thing i didnt like was the shiny look but i have heard that spraying it on a brush first instead of spraying your face decreases shine and uses less product. i will try that, as well as using it with some of my less pigmented shadows to make them pop. this bottle will last for-ev-er, and when it runs out it's back to the CCO!

I love this product! I use it a a mixing medium with eyesaddows to make a liner that looks flawless. I use it with my mineral powder for wet application and I use it after my finishing powder if it looks too powdery to tone that down. I am not a MAC gal but this is worth the money! This was my first MAC purchase, I hope I dont get sucked into the cult! =)

This is one of my hero products and can't believe i ever lived without it! i first tried spraying it directly onto my skin and it didn't really work out so it tried spraying it on to my 187 brush and stippling onto my face after my foundation and powder and it left me with flawless dewy looking skin. You get a lot of product for your money and need only a couple of sprays for flawless skin what more could you wish for!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I wasn't sure about getting this at first since I've heard it doesn't do much. I decided to try it anyways, if not to help my make up last longer but for some extra moisturizer since I have dry skin in the fall and winter time and dry spots year round. The smell is okay, it's not amazing, but it's not bad either, it's pleasant. It really works for making your make up look more natural, it gets rid of that powdery look or cakey look and makes your make up just look like your natural skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't make your face look oily at all and I do have some oily areas around my t-zone and this did not make it look oily. I have also heard that it can help improve your skin so I will use it longer and see and update this review. Though based on what I know now, I would repurchase. The new packaging is great and it's easy to throw in your purse.

-update. I have seen an improvement in my acne, when I do have some and spray it on it goes away faster and I don't get a lot. I have been using this as my toner before I go to bed.

after hearing great things this product does, i knew i had to give it a try myself.
i use the product to set my mineral makeup and also to make my eyeshadows more vibrant.
this product smells so good and i never get sick of it.
even though i'm kind of iffy about spending $16 dollars for a bottle of mist, i honestly feel it was worth the money :]

This is so money. I love this spray. I use it to set my face makeup, so before I do my eyes and lips. I spray it on a stippling brush (the duo fibre one from MAC) and then stipple it on my whole face and then lightly brush it over. This stuff smells great and feels so refreshing. It also gives me that dewy airbrushed look. It always makes my makeup look professionally done. It comes in a pretty big bottle and has a twist lock thing to keep it from leaking. This stuff is great and, though not cheap, affordable considering how well it works. I don't need to buy it any time soon because I still have tons left (you really only need a tiny bit with every use) but I would buy this again GLADLY.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I use this before my makeup but after my moisturizer and it helps my skin to absorb the moisturizer faster. It makes my skin feel great too.

I also use it after I've done my makeup to take away the powdery look my setting powder gives me. Works amazingly for that =]

I bought this product a week ago & absolutely love it. As a finishing spray I have used it 2 ways. I have help it away from face & sprayed it all over. This worked fine, but I felt like was wasting product. I read somewhere that you could spray it on a powder brush & set your makeup that way. I have done it with the brush & found it to work quite well. I wear mineral makeup, but I don't like to look powdery, so gently sweeping Fix+ on a brush after I am done, does the trick perfectly.
This also works amazingly as a mixing medium. I have a lot of loose powder eyeshadows. Just putting them on dry, I get tons of fallout, which I HATE & I don't find them to be as pigmented as I want them to be[I am talking lower end brands]. If I spray my eyeshadow brush with this & then pick up some color, it packs it on with a punch.
I have also started using this at night after my moisturizer just a little something extra for my skin. I don't know if it is doing anything different, but it isn't causing any issues.
Overall I am quite glad I made the plunge & purchased this product.

Popular Face Skincare Products