MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

on 5/8/2008 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this product! I love the bottle it comes in, the scent of the product, and the light amount of moisture it gives. It's a little pricey but worth trying imo.

on 5/6/2008 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this for about 2 months and I have to say I'm liking it better as time goes on. At first I thought it was just glorified water in a nice spritz bottle but as it gets hotter I really like the way it makes my skin feel. I put a small amount of vanilla pigment in it and I think that helps me achive a nice finish without looking greasy. I use it everyday and I have not had any problems with it. I will definetly purchase this again when I run out. It runs about $15 a bottle but mine has lasted me more than I thought it would. Plus all the vitamins and minerals in it has to be better than just water right? Before you buy I do suggest going to a MAC store or counter to try it out first and see how your skin will react to it.

on 5/4/2008 9:50:00 AM

I picked this up yesterday at a local MAC counter. I guess I'm in the minority here since I don't use it for its intended use of refreshing my face, or to set my makeup. The reason I bought it was to use it as a mixing medium for my eyeshadows. I did test it to set my makeup, and refresh my face... but I have to say it didn't work out for me in that aspect. I just looked greasy... I guess because my skin is oily. However, it did an amazing job of giving my eyeshadows so much more pigment! I was so impressed. I have always had this problem of my eyeshadows not having enough pigment when applied, but now my problem is solved. I just picked up some eyeshadow on my brush, and then sprayed the part of the brush with eyeshadow on it, and then applied. Amazing stuff!

on 5/3/2008 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! It has amazing versatility. It helps the look of my skin if I where it alone, under makeup, on top of makeup or mixed with makeup. It seems to work with any product. I think considering the many different uses & how long it lasts this product is priced very reasonably. Keep in mind that you are supposed to hold it 6 inches from your face when you spray it in order to get even coverage.

honestly i dont think that this did anything for me. Some days i would put it on, and i would think that my face looked better because of it, but then other days it just looked the same. Im not sure if this product really does anything.Im willing to give it another shot, but the only thing else that concerns me is that i think this might have been breaking me out. It was either this or a new foundation i was trying out, because i kept getting little pimples in places i normally wouldnt.For now, this product is a dud for me.
*EDIT* gave this another shot and its working for me now! It gives me a gorgeous dewy look, and its not breaking me out.

on 4/24/2008 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just don't get it. I purchased this product after reading the raves, but it doesn't do a thing for me except make my face wet. Makeup doesn't go on better, product uptake is not better, makeup doesn't stay better. I'm glad it worked for some, but it's going in the trash for me!

on 4/22/2008 1:34:00 AM

I agree with one of the previous reviews that said this makes the face look more "lacquered" than dewy. I purchased this due to raves, but I must admit that I'm far from impressed. At the time that I had bought it, my makeup had been going on a bit chalky.. and I thought this would help. Instead, it left me with a strange, greasy look so I always had to cover it up again with powder. I just don't get this product.. I haven't experienced any sort of remarkable results in terms of moisturizing, or making makeup last longer or look better. The refreshing aspect of it alone, I find, isn't enough to justifiy the $15 that it cost me..
In addition, like others have said, the spray squirts out unevenly so that some parts of my face is left completely wet, and I find it just a tad unpleasant having to wait for those parts to dry. The cap part of the bottle also broke on me out of nowhere, and now it leaks and is annoying to use. I love the idea, I only wish it had worked better for me.. I think I will try using a moisturizing toner in a mist bottle and see how that works out..

on 4/21/2008 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is one of my must-haves. i use it after foundation & loose powder to set make up, mid-day as a refresher, and at night after moisturizer just as an extra kick of good stuff.

even if my foundation looks a little cakey, i dont even bother to fix it because after i spray some of this on, it magically fixes everything! i find that if i dont use it (most likely forget to), my makeup doesn't feel like it has soaked into my skin as much and doesn't last as long.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!! BUY IT!!

on 4/19/2008 2:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. its about 18.50 canadian. so its not really cheap lol it does work really good and it helps my makeup stay on alot longer so i like that. it also helps make it look more naturel. so i would buy this again.

on 4/15/2008 3:56:00 AM

Very refreshing, especially the scent. :) I enjoy cooling my face down with this, or after applying make-up... I haven't noticed whether it makes my make-up stay on longer, but it just feels nice and clean.

Popular Face Skincare Products