MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

on 4/21/2008 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is one of my must-haves. i use it after foundation & loose powder to set make up, mid-day as a refresher, and at night after moisturizer just as an extra kick of good stuff.

even if my foundation looks a little cakey, i dont even bother to fix it because after i spray some of this on, it magically fixes everything! i find that if i dont use it (most likely forget to), my makeup doesn't feel like it has soaked into my skin as much and doesn't last as long.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!! BUY IT!!

on 4/19/2008 2:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. its about 18.50 canadian. so its not really cheap lol it does work really good and it helps my makeup stay on alot longer so i like that. it also helps make it look more naturel. so i would buy this again.

on 4/15/2008 3:56:00 AM

Very refreshing, especially the scent. :) I enjoy cooling my face down with this, or after applying make-up... I haven't noticed whether it makes my make-up stay on longer, but it just feels nice and clean.

on 4/13/2008 8:26:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i've been using this product for 2 years now and i still have the same bottle from when i first got it ( yes, it lasts me that long) and i spray this baby on my face like crazy!!! i spray this on when i feel like my make-up is looking cakey, when my make up is looking dull or when my no make up days i just spray this on cause i feel as if it makes such a big difference! I recently bought my 2nd one for back up because i still have a little bit more which will probably last me forever.
I totally recommend this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product
is really refering
and it leaves ur face feeling really nice
and it also makes your makeup say on longer
I LOVE IT
=)

on 4/11/2008 3:23:00 AM

Fix+ is supposed to refresh the skin and finish your makeup. After hearing so many raves, I decided to try it out. The spray has a light clean scent. I spray it on after I finish my makeup. Does it do anything to my makeup? I don't think so. Does it moisturize my skin? Possibly. But I could probably get the same effect with an Evian spray bottle. Or even just tap water. IMO, this product is way overpriced at $15. But I would probably buy it again. It is very refreshing and a nice pick-me-up (and I don't know where to buy those Evian things). But I would buy it from a CCO rather than full-price for it, which is what I would suggest for you if you're looking to try it out.

on 4/8/2008 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really love this product! It makes my make up last forever and it doesn't leave me all greasy! I use it when I'm going out dancing and I swear that my makeup still looks good after 4 hours! I also like how it soften the skin. I sometimes use it to take off old make up when I'm being lazy about washing my face. I would def buy again. Also the smell doesn't bother me as much!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product for the very reason" VERSATILITY".
Every now & then I get to discover a new way to use this product ;P
I like spraying it over my powder foundation coz i hate the feel of powder lying there on my skin. It actually helps my skin kind of absorb the powder & make it less caky looking wihtout it melting the powder off (if that makes any sense hehhe). It also helps when I want to build on the foundation/powder for more coverage. I would first put one layer of foundation, spray some fix+, wait for a couple of minutes then reapply another layer of foundation. So yeah, it helps me build foundation coverage more evenly. Also, mixing liquid foundation with fix+ for a tinted look. I also like to spray fix+ on my brushes for more intense color payoff and sometimes just after washing them. It kind of help in light conditioning the brushes.

Ahhh LOVE it!!!!!

on 3/30/2008 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not worth the price. I hate the way the bottle squirts out the liquid, it doesn't come in a nice mist that sprays your face. Mine dispenses too much liquid in a spurt that just goes to one small area. Fix + doesn't leave my skin looking dewey, it looks oily and my skin gets pretty greasy when I use Fix +. I could probably get better results by putting water or toner in a good atomizer, I just need moisture to take away the powdery look of Studio Fix powder. Also this irritates my eyes, I close my eyes until Fix + dries but it still irritates my contacts.

on 3/28/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finally crawled out of the rock I'd been living under and invested in this little bottle of heaven...and I really must say, I am VERY impressed! I'd read the reviews and figured it'd be worth a try (after all, if I didn't like it, I'd either swap it or take it back). For some reason, my MMU was looking a little chalky to me lately. I don't know if it's the weather or what. But when I got to the car after purchasing this baby, I sprayed my face evenly, allowed it to dry, and looked at myself in complete and utter disbelief! My makeup looked FLAWLESS and DEWEY! Now, I realize that a lot of people think this stuff is overrated and the same look can be achieved by spritzing water, but I simply do not agree. This heavensent little bottle of beautiful is exactly what I was looking for, and I will DEFINITELY rebuy. And rebuy and rebuy. Price was not bad for the quality of the product (but for quantity, it's a bit steep) and is definitely worth a try. BONUS: Product smells delicious.

Popular Face Skincare Products