September 2, 2014 | 1787 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon Colorstay liquid is by far the only foundation I find myself using due to the fact that it's the only foundation that can last my full ten hour shifts AND photographs beautifully. This foundation is exactly like the liquid + more. Blends incredibly, doesn't even feel like you have make up on, suitable for all skin types and it's in a jar!! Which means that when I run low, I can scrape until it really is all gone unlike the bottle their liquid comes in... new go to foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ggarcia

I am NC 20 and I purchased 150-Buff.. I have been using the regular Colrostay for years and I really liked it and in the color 220-Natural Beige (although I find it had a little too much pink).. This one however, has more yellow undertones. I was a little scared to try it because I was afraid it would break me out even though it is the same formula, just whipped. I have been using it for 3 days and i ABSOLUTELY love it! The color blends so nicely into my skin. It's a perfect match. The glass container it comes in reminds me of Dior or some other department store brand. It's so classy... This foundation is more mattifying than the regular foundation and i feel like it's a tiny bit more coverage.. I love it! I'm so glad Revlon came with this formula, because it really it does what it claims. Great job Revlon!!! I will continue to use it for ever and ever! Go buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NW25 and purchased 240 Natural Beige. Not a perfect match (touch light) but definitely workable. I love love love the texture! Just like the name implies, like smooth whipped cream. Easiest to apply with fingers then stiple with a brush. Definitely medium coverage. For a foundation in the $10-$15 range, not half bad. Not my hg as the coverage is a little heavier than I want, but that is just my preference. Will continue to use for those days when running to the grocery store doesnt warrant a $50-$100+ per ounce type foundation from the more high end brands. My skin is dry with a slight end of day oily in t-zone. Dry folks make sure to exfoliate and moisturize first. Nice product in its price range. Not so much loving the jar-pretty but would prefer a tube.

********* Ps dry skin folks a little hint: mix this foundation with a bit of your moisturizer before applying and wears much nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by emipod

This is my first-ever product review but I just gotta say I LOVE this product! The liquid Revlon Colorstay was my go-to when I needed an all day foundation, but I feel this new whipped formula outlasts even that. The original gave me medium coverage and provided a semi-matte finish without powder and lasted around 6 hours before starting to fade. It was definitely more natural than the new whipped one. The new formulation gives a more dewy finish and fuller, creamier coverage. It's beautiful applied with a brush or with your fingers. If I am wearing it at the beginning of the day I need to apply a powder over it because it does a a satiny finish. The best part of this foundation is that it does LAST ALL DAY. It gives the skin a beautiful, smooth, velvety appearance while covering any redness and light pigmentation. I would consider it medium to full in coverage. I have combination oily skin and when set with powder this is definitely not too shiny. I wear it over a moisturizer with sunscreen so that might add to the dewiness. I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type. And by the way, I am NC15/20 and I use Buff 150 (the same shade as in the normal Colorstay) and its a perfect match and has nice neutral undertones to cover any redness. LOVE THIS and will continue to purchase. Really is HG status for me!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by MavWagg

For general reference, I'm currently an NC35 and purchased the shade medium beige(240). Which is a pretty good color match. <3 this foundation! Easy to blend, doesn't feel too heavy even in humid weather, cute glass jar packaging, and very affordable for those who are on a budget. Has a slight Dewey finish, and the longevity of the product is truly long wearing. If you're on the hunt for a new foundation this one is definitely worth looking into.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color reference: MAC NW30, Chanel BR20
Color I bought: 250 Medium Beige
Price I paid: $14.50 at CVS

I love this foundation. I just recently fell in love with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation which is expensive but gives me a beautiful natural perfect-skin look. This foundation does the same thing but better, and at around a third of the price. I get the same skin-like finish as the Chanel but this foundation keeps me more matte and lasts longer on my oily skin. Also, I appreciate the extra coverage this gives in comparison.

However, the glass jar is not as convenient as say a bottle with a pump but that does not bother me that much. I apply this with a MAC 130 brush. I am not sure if that is the best application method, but it works.

I would totally recommend this foundation for anyone with oily skin. It lasts well and keeps me matte. Plus the finish is great! Definitely try this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mimahirn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this product! I love this. It's amazing. The perfect finish for my oily aging skin. It's super blendable, even with just damp fingertips, so I don't even need my blender. Seriously, I love this. Feels great. I got the color nude and it's a perfect match for my pink-toned medium light skin. Set it with my HD powder, and got a great satin finish. LOVE. And, the price couldn't be better. I wish I'd found this before I spent $60 on my Hourglass foundation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really good for oily skin, terrible for my dry skin. Over my skin and moisturizer, the effect looked oddly powdery as opposed to cakey even though I used a clean brush and no powder. Shade 200 matched my NC 20-25 skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

All it took was a couple of YouTube video reviews and demos to get me lemming this product in a big way. I am a HUGE fan of Revlon Colorstay but sometimes wish I had something a little lighter to use. I'll skip to the point and say it: this product has without a doubt become my favorite foundation for this summer. I cannot believe my luck. Though I had a hard time deciding on the shade to get, I bought the Medium Beige shade, which matches my skin perfectly. The consistency is creamy (duh) and not mousse-y, which I really like. I tend to gravitate toward creamy foundations anyway. Coverage is medium but is buildable. I applied this with my flat top kabuki from Everyday Minerals. Looks flawless, doesn't feel heavy (especially compared to original Revlon Colorstay, which is my go-to). It doesn't make me greasy (unlike Photoready Mousse) and after setting it with my Guerlain Meteorites, I feel like a million bucks. I love that it has a satiny finish, not so much matte or dewy...but after about 10 hours of wear without touchups, I am slightly dewy but looking fresh. I love the way it feels on my skin. This foundation comes in a huge jar (heavy glass) and only has 0.8 ounces of product but for $14 (and $4 extra bucks rewarded) I can't beat it for ten bucks. Provided it doesn't break me out, i will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in love!!! I had been using the Colorstay Mineral Mousse and this is so much better. I am fair with a yellow tone and the shade BUFF is just about perfect. I like my foundation a step or two up from a tinted moisturizer and don't want to have to use any tools but my fingers to apply. This goes on smoothly and blends easily. The coverage is light to medium but I think it could easily be layered for more. There is no fragrance and no SPF which is a huge plus for me, since I love the one I already wear. I love the satin finish. No shimmer, not too matte and not too dewy. This stuff seriously looks like bare skin. I can get oily in my t-zone and it keeps it at bay without looking dry. So far, I'm getting a good 10 hours of wear and haven't had any breakouts from it. Pretty sure this is going to be a HG for a lot of people!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No