April 20, 2014 | 1625 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 8:19:00 PM More reviews by shanlp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll preface this by saying I'm unusually sensitive. That said, I tried this last night as I'm trying to find an economical, rich moisturizer. I could tell my face was starting to react last night, but I thought I would give it overnight to see what would happen. Sure enough, my face was red and puffy in the morning. I gave it a two because even though I'm red and puffy, I'm not horribly itchy (which would result in a one). UPDATE: I don't know what I was going through at the time of my initial review, but I've tried using this again and have not had the same response. I wonder if perhaps I just got a bad tube?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by anneantoon

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this cream on my face when I am not going to use a foundation. I use it over the lotion of the same company if I want extra moisture. I don't think it is as nice under foundation as other products, but is a wonder for moisturizing and purity. No irritation. Not for the eye area. Excellent buy for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by theresa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this cream. use it on my face and body. i bought the tube for my face (6.99) and the jar for my body (13.99). Although in the summer it is a bit too moisturizing,it is perfect for winter. it even reduced my blemishes a bit!! made my skin OH SO smooth. AND it gave me a healthy glow. everyone should go out and purchase. no allergic reaction to it. wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by juliebnyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My dry skin has really been suffering this winter and this godsend of a cream (in a handy tube) has really saved me. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great heavy duty moisturizer that doesn't leave me feely greasy. My husband also loves it. Just as good as Clinique Body Butter but half the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Just bought a tube of this stuff that I wouldn't ordinarily hazard for my way too oily to normal skin. However, I am in the peeling stage of my Jessner Peel (a true beauty miracle in itself), and was turned onto it by my esthetician. This is the only really sensitive product that moisturizes and counterracts the dryness; as my face comes off in sheets of skin. The cleanser I bought also and will try tonight. Much better than the awful Skin Medica crap they give you as an "after treatment" with the peel; way too much smelly perfume for sensitive, new skin. This rocks!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either. I also think it's creamy & not like glue (maybe thats in the tub) I would get the tube again.UPDATE: HAD TO STOP USING THIS AFTER 2 WEEKS- IT CLOGGED MY PORES BIGTIME. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 6:21:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either.UPDATE: I HAD TO STOP USING THIS AS, AFTER 2 WEEKS MY PORES WERE CLOGGED CAUSING BREAK OUTS continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 5:10:00 PM More reviews by madamoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Winter days scared me until I found this cream. I have dry skin that tends to flake. Cetaphil cream gives me enough moisture barrier without being greasy. It even eliminates those rash-like sensation I sometimes get after venturing outside, baring my face to the harsh chilly wind and frost bites. I used to wear Clinique's Weather Everything, but this cream and a Neutrogena's Dry Sunblock does the job better and more! Very recommended for winter days!