September 21, 2014 | 1967 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by mkplvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only body cream i can use without getting itchy, or breakouts, it was recommended by my derm about 3mos. ago and i'm still not finished with the tub and it was cheap! Two drawbacks i can live with are it doesn't smell at all (which is probably why it doesn't irritate) and the tub should have a pump instead of a cap, but i highly recommend it for itchy people like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by CJackson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After reading reviews on Cetaphil
Moisturizing Cream and Lotion, I
decided to give both of them a try.
Both products are good. I use the
Lotion in the morning to moisturize
my face under foundation during the day and use the Cream as a night cream. Both of these products work wonderfully for me. My face is smooth and moisturized with no dry patches. I think Cetaphil Moisturizers are just as good and work just as well as some of the more expensive products found in Department Stores. In addition, they come in quantity sizes (16oz. each) which will last a long time because a little goes a long way. Also, CVS has both of these products on sale quite often. Anyone looking for a basic moisturizer, should try one or both. Cetaphil products are excellent!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Beester

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin that occasionally flares up with rosacea and breakouts. Ever since my pregnancy, my skin has been very dry and scaly - especially my cheeks and chin. I tried everything out there to soothe my skin (I even put Aquaphor on my face - it worked well but very greasy). I finally tried Cetaphil cream - WOW. My face looks 100% better. No more dryness or flaking. My face has never felt smoother (I've tried everything from Kiehl's to Darphin to Neutrogena). The best part is NO BREAKOUTS. I'm hooked.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2004 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Breezibre

It's not a bad product, altho I haven't used it in awhile and have gone to more natural moisturizers but it is nice and it is heave, so if you need a moisturizer like a heavy one this one is for you, yet I sort of found it to be a little greasy, not too bad just a little. Yet it's still good and I use it once and a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 7:08:00 AM More reviews by bello

How do I love Cetaphil Cream? Let me count the ways! This stuff is *amazing* I could not live without it. I even use this around my eye area with no problems....it is the BEST.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by nora80

Cetaphil cream, how do I love thee. This actually moisturizes the heck out of my combo/breakout-prone/somewhat sensitive skin when I'm having the flakies from BHA, cold winter weather, etc, and it makes a lovely night cream. Not very greasy, entirely un-pore-clogging for me, absolutely wonderful :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had very, very dry skin one winter and tried this because I was told by derm. it was "trusted." It burned my skin and I turned red. Very disappointing. Cetaphil does not deserve its derm. hype.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by cutie_patootie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I really wanted the most basic, rich moisturizer I could find. Bought a big tub of this at Costco with high hopes. It caused tiny, skin-colored bumps all over my face, in areas where I usually do not get break-outs (temples, bridge of nose). So, will not be using this anymore, and the hunt continues for a good rich cream w/out fancy schmancy ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 2:22:00 AM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

Great stuff. I have combination skin with oily T-zone and dry patches on my cheeks and chin, with lots of flakes due to Retin-A and avid BHA and BP use. In other words, my skin is a nightmare. I love my St.Ives Oil Free Moisturizer, but I needed heavy-duty moisturizer for my dry spots and flakes. This does the job perfectly, and thankfully does not cause breakouts on my excruciatingly sensitive acne-prone skin. My only complaint is that it sits on my skin for a LONG time before drying up or absorbing completely, which can be kind of a pain in the ass when I'm applying powder foundation (which changes color when my skin is moist). Oh, and it would be perfect if it had SPF 15 or greater. But I'll make do...this is definitely my after-sunset moisturizer of choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by the_zen_fairy

the cheapest, best moisturizer on the planet. since i started using cetaphil, my skin has looked bright and beautiful. it has never been calmer and clearer. at 10 dollars for a giant tub, i am sold!