Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 8/21/2004 12:47:00 PM

Fragance free as the manufacturer claims, true to its claim. Moisturises the skin without feeling overly greasy.

on 8/18/2004 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the cetaphil cream. My skin became so dry while using Bioclear and this stuff was a God send. I haven't had any breakouts with it. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin

on 8/14/2004 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My search for the perfect night cream has finally ended. This is my holy grail! I've finally found a night cream that not only provides enough moisture for my combo/dry skin, but it also absorbs quickly! I buy the one in the tube, since it's more sanitary and portable than the tub, but the you get more product for the price if you get it in the tub. Thanks, MUAers, for recommending this product!

on 8/10/2004 4:03:00 PM

I wish this had worked on my face. Broke my cheeks out with bunch of red dots? Think it will make great body lotion though?

on 8/10/2004 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this moisture cream for the past year since I started on topical acne meds. My super sensitive/acne prone skin LOVES this stuff. Effectively moisturizes those dry, flakey patches on my face but, has never caused my skin to break out. I only use this at night, before I go to bed. I have repurchased many times already and will continue to do so.

on 8/8/2004 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW. Who knew a simple moisturizer could do so much? I have extremely dry, blotchy skin. Not only did this stuff completely take care of the dryness, but took away the redness too! My skin has never been more even-toned or moisturized in my life. I was not expecting this to be a miracle in a jar, but that's what it turned out to be! LOVE IT. You have to try it to believe it.

on 8/8/2004 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is too emollient for the face unless you have dry skin. However, this is a wonderful cream for my hands, legs and feet. It moisturizes very well without leaving my skin greasy at all, and the effect lasts all day long. However, if I am to use a moisturizer, I'd like it to contain antioxidants for added benefits so I won't repurchase this unless necessary.

on 7/27/2004 9:47:00 PM

I bought this product based on all the raves about it being the miracle cream for dry, flakey skin. It almost is... this stuff is just about the only thing that got rid of my flakes. Unfortunately, it broke me out in every area where I used it. I liked it so much that I even tried it again months later. Sure enough - it broke me out again. For those of you who are not acne prone, I still would recommend it for dry skin. Plus, it's dirt cheap and works better than a lot of high-end products out there!

on 7/27/2004 6:52:00 PM

If you are in the market for a great, cheap moisturizerl, than this is the one. Not for oily skin. I use it at night and it just goes on so smooth w/o feeling ultra-thick and heavy. If I am flaky I will use it only in those certain areas b4 applying make-up and it works like a charm.

on 7/26/2004 11:59:00 AM

Can't believe I forgot to review this! Simply put:
- Perfect for dry, sensitive skin (which I have)

No irritation, excellent moisturization, fantastic price! This may feel a little heavy on oily skin users, though. It's a staple for me. continued >>