October 30, 2014 | 1679 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG moisturizer. Some might think it's too thick to use on your face, but this has saved my eczemous skin. I stick to using just this on my face, sometimes mixed with a sunscreen in the daytime, my skin is so much healthier looking now. This gentle, but effective. Best for those with skin conditioners or people who are ultra sensitive to ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by amy_aimee2000

My face is SO much better after switching to this from DDML. Every dermatologist likes it, and it could moisturize ANYone. I don't put it on my nose because I'm oilier there, but it's sooooo great for the rest of my face, neck, decollete... entire body, really. It's so perfectly simple and good and cheap and wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Honeybabe39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this on the recommendation of my dermatologist when I was peeling from Tazorac. It soothed my irritated skin wonderfully, and I still use it two years later even without the Tazorac. I tried the lotion, but for some reason it felt greasier and made my skin look oilier. The cream, while heavier in texture, soaks right into my skin and makes it look "normal" - not too dry or too oily, just perfect. It has no scent at all, which is wonderful, and it works as a great non irritating body moisturizer as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by mkplvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only body cream i can use without getting itchy, or breakouts, it was recommended by my derm about 3mos. ago and i'm still not finished with the tub and it was cheap! Two drawbacks i can live with are it doesn't smell at all (which is probably why it doesn't irritate) and the tub should have a pump instead of a cap, but i highly recommend it for itchy people like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by CJackson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After reading reviews on Cetaphil
Moisturizing Cream and Lotion, I
decided to give both of them a try.
Both products are good. I use the
Lotion in the morning to moisturize
my face under foundation during the day and use the Cream as a night cream. Both of these products work wonderfully for me. My face is smooth and moisturized with no dry patches. I think Cetaphil Moisturizers are just as good and work just as well as some of the more expensive products found in Department Stores. In addition, they come in quantity sizes (16oz. each) which will last a long time because a little goes a long way. Also, CVS has both of these products on sale quite often. Anyone looking for a basic moisturizer, should try one or both. Cetaphil products are excellent!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Beester

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin that occasionally flares up with rosacea and breakouts. Ever since my pregnancy, my skin has been very dry and scaly - especially my cheeks and chin. I tried everything out there to soothe my skin (I even put Aquaphor on my face - it worked well but very greasy). I finally tried Cetaphil cream - WOW. My face looks 100% better. No more dryness or flaking. My face has never felt smoother (I've tried everything from Kiehl's to Darphin to Neutrogena). The best part is NO BREAKOUTS. I'm hooked.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2004 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Breezibre

It's not a bad product, altho I haven't used it in awhile and have gone to more natural moisturizers but it is nice and it is heave, so if you need a moisturizer like a heavy one this one is for you, yet I sort of found it to be a little greasy, not too bad just a little. Yet it's still good and I use it once and a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 7:08:00 AM More reviews by bello

How do I love Cetaphil Cream? Let me count the ways! This stuff is *amazing* I could not live without it. I even use this around my eye area with no problems....it is the BEST.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by nora80

Cetaphil cream, how do I love thee. This actually moisturizes the heck out of my combo/breakout-prone/somewhat sensitive skin when I'm having the flakies from BHA, cold winter weather, etc, and it makes a lovely night cream. Not very greasy, entirely un-pore-clogging for me, absolutely wonderful :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had very, very dry skin one winter and tried this because I was told by derm. it was "trusted." It burned my skin and I turned red. Very disappointing. Cetaphil does not deserve its derm. hype.