eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: Smells amazing (kind of like lychee and pomegranate)! I like the thick balm because I feel like it stays longer on your lips and moisturizes for a long time.

Cons: The packaging is kind of large, and does not fit in you pocket nicely. Also, Its kind of pricey for a lip balm (around 3.50) .

Over-hyped product. It is not too moisturizing, packaging is awkward, and for the price, i expected more product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

So I finally went out and brought this product that everyone was raving about on youtube. I have dark dry pigmented lips and this balm makes my lips feel moist. My lipstick glides on so much smoother than before. I use NYX round lipsticks and they are usually chalky dry looking but I now apply my lip balm and then my lipstick. The overall look is beautiful and even. Honestly ladies, I really bought this balm for the cute little packaging and it has turned out to be a smooth operator...lol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a so-so product for me. It takes a very, very long time for the product to sink in, and it's not moisturizing my lips very much.
I actually have two of these, my mom bought two but my sister didn't like it so she gave it to me.
I'll use them up but will not repurchase.

I LOVE this product so much! I first saw it in some of Michelle Phan's youtube videos and wanted to get it. When I went to rite aid and walgreens they were sold out for almost 3 weeks after she uploaded the videos!!! I am in love with the packaging, the moisture it gives and the scent! It's 95% Organic too I believe! Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was super excited to try this out after seeing the cute packaging everywhere. The Summer Fruit smell is very strong and nice. At first, I thought the actual consistency was nothing special, just a waxy balm. But after about three days of using it constantly, it became softer and easier to apply. As for how it glides onto my lips; I like it quite a bit. Just for the scent and cute sphere, I will repurchase and try out the other scents.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why I bought into the hype on this one. The packaging is kind of cool and they smell yummy, but other than that this has nothing going for it. When I apply this it feels thick and it doesn't go on very smooth. After a few minutes my lips feel worse than before I applied the balm. I want a lip balm that will actually soften my lips not make them drier and gross.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with these lipbalms! I bought them in a set of three for $10. It came with the green, the pink, and the yellow. My favorite one is summer fruit (the pink one). It reminds me of fruit punch or strawberry kiwi. I also love the bright pink color. The packaging is a little weird. I have never seen anything like it, but I guess that is what makes these lip balms so unique! It is very moisturizing, and I love the taste. The balm keeps my lips soft for a while, but I eventually will need to apply more. (obviously.) EOS lip balms are my new favorites!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like it...but I'm not IN LOVE with it. Applying the balm is a snap. The flavor is like watered down star fruit or Carambola as some many in the caribbean call it. However, this balm does not provide enough hydration for my lips. I have to keep reapplying in order to get something out of it, even if it is just the flavor.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

nothing special. certainly did not live up to its hype. not very moisturizing, just kind of sat on top of your lips. it does smell good however, and the packaging is cute. but in my opinion, not worth it.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08