August 22, 2014 | 2042 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit that I fell for the packaging. In fact, I fell so hard that I bought 7 of these at one time: for myself, my friend, my 2 daughters, my sister in law, my sister & my niece. They all love it! This is the first lip balm that I've seen in a spherical shape.

So how does the balm itself fare? Remarkably impressive. I had surgery in Dec 2009 with a 5 day hospital stay and this balm was "the chosen one" to accompany me. This balm smells delicious (like lychee fruit to me) and moisturizes so well that I can still feel the balm on my lips when I wake up in the morning.

It applies on very smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized and flake-free.

The price is cheap, at about $3.50 at Walgreens. Yes, the packaging is bulky & inconvenient to carry in my purse. But that's why I keep it at home. It is my go-to balm at bedtime.

I would definitely repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Angelic1o7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was in Walgreens one day and from far away, I saw this reddish circular thing so I had to investigate. It had cute packaging and i like the great ingredients. Got it for $3.49. and smells really good. It doesn't have that fake, artificial smell that you can taste. I would like to try the other flavor when i finish this one. Should be less harder to lose because of it's shape ha. I like how it feels on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pandaspear

I bought this along with the honeydew melon EOS balm, and while I love the HM, I hate this one. The smell is disgusting. It reminds me of fruit mixed with cat urine, seriously. I have cats and that's what it reminds me of. I guess I'm just not into this scent because a lot of people really like this one. If you aren't into weird stinging fruit scents, I would get the melon one instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i'm already on my second tube...err..SPHERE! the flavor is yummy and tropical and it works great. i love the design- very cute and easy to find in the deep dark depths of my bag, hahaha. i want to try sweet mint next!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by darae

I was at Rite-Aid picking up a few things and I happened to see this chapstick and I just had to pick one up because of all the raves I heard about it. I was debating between the honeydew(?) one and summer fruit and chose this because I do not care too much for honeydew. This smell is absolutely fantastic! If you've ever been to a japanese market and bought their candies, this is what it smells like. Almost like those lychee flavored candies.

However, the downside is that it is not at all moisturizing. Worse than regular chapstick I'd have to admit. You know when you put chapstick on and it feels really waxy that you've got to pile it on, this is 10x worse. It feels so waxy and hard and when you put it on, it feels like you didn't put anything on at all. Would not recommend to others, I think if it was in a normal tube, people would not be head over heels about this.

If you need a chapstick, do try Yes to Carrots, it's one of the best chapsticks I've tried. It's what I wanted normal chapstick to be for me but better. Super moisturizing, no funky taste, lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by drummercc

I guess i would buy it again but i have a lot of different lip balms so it would be unnecessary. the smell is really nice and i like that it isnt overly strong when you apply it. the shape is fun and different but i wouldnt carry it around b/c i feel awkward putting it on. its just something unusual which i like but i would just keep it in my desk, not take it everywhere with me

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was cute and all, but it feels awkward putting on, and i didnt like the texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I love this little guy! I saw this a the checkout of my drugstore and had to have it. What can I say - I'm a lip balm freak. The egg-shaped packaging sold me. It's so cute and has a really nice matte rubber feel. The balm itself is pretty standard, but it is 100% natural and 95% organic, if you care about that stuff. It smells divine - like a mixed peach drink - but has no discernable taste. The spherical shape makes it super fun to apply, though I don't know how practical it will be once it wears down. And yes, the packaging is cute, but it's not exactly pocket-friendly. It does make my lips feel soft and mosturized, but leaves them just a bit sticky. I'd definitely repurchase, though. Costs about $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I love this. Makes my lips soft and smells great. its awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Tbunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember seeing this on their website months ago, so I didn't need to watch youtube videos to get this. It's mostiurizing, soft, and not sticky. I mostly got it because it reminded me of an apple, I don't know why.
It smells nice which is fine because I am sensitive to perfume scents and all. It lasts very long by the way. Oh, and if you dislike it in the sphere form, I've found some in the stick version.