eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 6/21/2010 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This lip balm is AMAZING! The sent is almost a passion fruity type smell and i adore it. The balm itself is very moisturizing and not sticky and doesn't leave a residue or waz like some lip balms do. I find myself putting it on just to smell and taste it. The packaging is very modern and its a plastic covered in a somewhat rubbery plastic.

on 6/20/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'll admit I ran out to get this because of the Youtube hype, I mean how can you say no that packaging!?!?

When I actually tired it I fell in LOVE though, people say it's not very moisturizing but I actually think it is but it's a little hard to tell because It doesn't leave the film on your lips that one with wax would leave and I like that, it's a light feeling not gunky at all. I also love the scent, I went back and picked up the honeydew melon one but I prefer the summer fruit one.

LOVE IT! Will for sure repurchase.

on 6/19/2010 11:36:00 AM

EOS was a lip balm that I wanted to like due to its adorable packaging and super sweet smell. However, this was not the case. Personally, I found the balm to be non-moisturizing upon application. Plus, the application itself is not smooth, rather it's a tugging sensation that I find to be uncomfortable. I will not repurchase and I will not recommend to friends and family.

Warm Regards,
Cdao

I love these! So convenient. They are all smooth and moisturizing.

on 6/19/2010 11:27:00 AM

The scent of this is great! I also like the way this feels on my lips. Moisturized, a bit moist, a bit tacky and it lasts a decent amount of time. I'm torn about the packaging. It's a little tough to get into quickly and of course it's not a precise application. But I love the color of the package, the way you twist it open and honestly the ball of lipbalm is just fun! Overall I really like this, it's easy to wear under lipstick, you don't have to touch your fingers to it and the 100% natural ingredients are awesome since you injest so much of your lipbalm anyway.

on 6/18/2010 8:58:00 PM

I was so excited to FINALLY see this in my walgreens today, i just had to get one. i picked up the summer fruit one, an these are my first impressions-
1-SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!
2-good moister!
3-Cute packaging-but difficult to open and close, especaily when doing somthing else like driving or walking. you wil never lose it, but it makes it hard to store too-ie. doesnt fit in my pocket very well
I want to try the melon one too! will repurchase!

I really wanted to love this product. The EOS lip balms seem to have quite a following, and I really apreciated that it was certified organic. When I found this at my local Walgreens I bought it in both Honeysuckle Honeydew and Summer fruit. It was cheap, so I thought "why not?"

This balm is very waxy, much like Burts Bees, which I am not a fan of. The shape of this also makes the balm difficult to put on with any precision. I didn't find this balm to be very moisturizing either. The Summer Fruit scent/ flavor, however, was very nice.

Though this balm may be natural, it have several products that I would never put on my face because they are very pore clogging, including shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax. Because precision application is not possible with the shape of this, some balm was bound to get on the skin around my mouth. When I used this balm I noticed a bunch of tiny whiteheads around my mouth. Between that and the waxy feeling, this was tossed in the trash.

had to try this-it's a pretty great product for the price. smells great, feels good on, and was not difficult to apply! i dunno what you do when you get down really low, but i think you could still get it out with a fingertip. i think the packaging is cute, and i like the smell, too.

on 6/14/2010 2:25:00 PM

I think every beauty guru on YouTube has this in a haul video, which is precisely why I had avoided buying this product for so long. But I came across it at Tom Thumb for $2 and I couldn't resist any longer.

Let me just say that Carmex has been my favorite lip balm for years. I've tried lots of other brands, but I always go back to Carmex. This little circular sucker, however, might just be the one that rips me away from Carmex forever.

The packaging is nice and all, but the product alone is worth all the buzz. Most balms I've tried don't really penetrate the surface, That's not the case with EOS. It goes beyond the surface of my lips, and it leaves them soft for hours. I can go 3 or 4 hours without having to reapply. The smell is pleasant and subtle--perfect for summer.

on 6/10/2010 7:50:00 AM

I am addicted to this!!! Smelly yummy!!! Definitely an HG! Will stock up on these!!!

Popular Lip Treatments

Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments