BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 12/20/2003 3:52:00 PM

Hoola by BeneFit is my must-have bronzer...definitely worth the price! I'm a GGG so it goes perfectly with my skin. I love to use it as a touch up to my tan after returning from vacation, but I'll also use it when going out at night or whenever I want to look a little tanner. The brush is a thin, rectangular shape and kind of harsh, so though usuable, other blush brushers are better. I also wish that the lid would stay put, but it's one of those things where it just keeps the product covered. Overall, great product for girls with yellow or orange undertones! I give it ***** ;)

just took this out again recently. brought it out to add a little bronzer to my look, then decided to just see how dark i could get lol. da-amn. i jumped to a true CCC, as if i'd been on vacation and really sat out. just wanted to add this new little rave! ;)

on 12/9/2003 10:30:00 PM

I honestly have tried every powder bronzer that is out there and Hoola is by far the best one. I swear by this product, I cannot live without it! It is a natural tan color, with no orange or shimmer at all, just color! Best used with a big powder brush so it goes on evenly. Awesome for summer, but great to put on cheeks. forehead, etc in winter time to give you some color. Recommend to everyone!

on 12/9/2003 6:24:00 PM

This is one of my all-time beauty must-haves!!! But....I've been told that it doesn't look good on everyone's skin tone. I am medium complected, blonde, blue-eyed. This stuff gives me a natural neutral tan look without sparkles / glimmer (which is a fake-tan tip-off, IMO) and without the dangerous sun! Whenever I wear Hoola, I get a ton of complements about how healthy I look...it looks great and gives me a healthy glow. I also like to use it wetted instead of brown eyeshadow. My sister has more olive skin and brown/auburn hair and the product made her look sooooo odd (almost washed out and creepy). So, try it at the store first.

The only down side to this product is the container....it cracks really easily and the cracked powder tends to fall all over and mess everything up if the box isn't sealed (use an elastic band). The brush also leave something to be desired. Use a regular large blush brush and tap it a few times before applying. a little bit goes a really long way with this product, so be conservative and you will get better less messy results.

But, crappy brush and box aside, I adore this product. It makes me feel like I spent a week in the caribbean without the sun damange! Try it with BeneFit Dandelion for a pinky hued tan!

on 11/29/2003 9:24:00 PM

As usual the brush included was useless, but I tried to like the product. I wish they made a bronzer that was a little lighter. This is not for all skin tones, regardless of what the salepeople tell you. If your not careful and very fair you could end up looking very weird.

on 11/25/2003 6:23:00 AM

Hoola is the best bronzer out there. It does what a bronzer is supposed to do. It is completely natural looking and is easy to use. I would highly suggest throwing away the contour brush it comes with. It works great with the Dandelion but the Hoola is to pigmented. Always use a fantail brush or a powdering brush to apply this product evenly. If you are travelling, the lid tends to come off but there is a simple solution: Tie a rubberband around it!!! It looks great with gilded, moonbeam, and glamazon. Fun to mix with dandelion. Great as an allover face powder for darker complections. It is more subtle on these complexions, but they are naturally bronzed, so it would be a wasted of money to use any bronzer. They would benefit more from benetint. That would add color, not hoola

on 11/24/2003 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It's very pigmented so you definitely have to use a light hand with this. There is no orange and no shimmer, just a natural heathy tan shade. This is also beautiful with Dandelion powder over it to give it some depth and light reflection, and you can use both powders on the eyes also instead of eyeshadow.

I love this bronzer..it doesn't have any werid orange color nor does is sparkle .It is just a very natural golden bronze color. I do have to say the brush it comes with is not the greatest, you have to use a bigger brush to get the best results !

on 10/10/2003 6:05:00 PM

I LOVE this product!!! Hoola is by far the coolest bronzer out there. First of all the packaging is just too cute, and it comes with a cute little brush. When applied it makes you look and feel like your on an island. It's the best!

on 10/7/2003 9:35:00 PM

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! The packaging is horrible. The cover of the bronzer has come off in my makeup bag too many times to count and the bronzer is all chipped and caked into little pieces. This bronzer gives the dirtiest streaks imaginable. I don't understand why Sephora recommends this bronzer. Use MAC or NARS bronzer if you want the perfect bronzer. This is definitely not it.

on 10/3/2003 6:59:00 PM

This has to be one of the best bronzers on the market. I'm PPP, and it doesn't leave my skin looking muddy or overly tan. You can build it up for darker complexions. It goes on very smooth, heavily pigmented, and lasts a lonnnng time. I even use it as an eyeshadow. It also has no shimmer, so it looks completely natural. I would definately buy this again, even though it's insanely expensive.

Popular Bronzers