October 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sydklg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my must-haves. It looks totally natural on my PPP-FFF skin. While initially it does seem to go on streaky and dirt-like, it is so sheer that a few blends with your hands and -voila- you look perfect! When I don't want to use foundation, all I need is a bit of this and my skin looks so much better. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by roxyals030

I love it! I didnt have any problems applying it, and i think the packaging is adorable. Maybe a smaller brush would have been better, but i didnt encounter any major issues. This was expensive for blush but it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2002 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i tried this at a friends house so im not sure of the price. when i used it, it was hard to do because there was mostly crumbles. then another of one of my friends dropped it and the one who owned it got mad at her because it cost so much, and then she told me not to use the brush the HOOLA came with because it put way too much on. my advice, dont buy something that costs too much that you get mad at a friend because she broke it and if it comes with a brush, you should like it. then when i tried it i had to use my fingers and mushed up one of the crumbles. when i put it on my face i looked like i stuck my face in mud. it looked horrrrible on me and then i had to wash my face to get it off. all in all, bad pruduct for the results and price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2002 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nanarella

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product crumbles like crazy. I thought I would try it, but all of the HOOLA's I found were crumbled. Thinking it was just that shipment at that store, I tried 2 other stores with the same results! I would never buy this item for fear of moving it the wrong way and having it become a BIG MESS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2002 2:08:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The BEST bronzer I have used. no orange, not heavy...it leaves a very natural 'tan' matte finish. Unless I am very tan, i skip the included brush and use a big powder brush to apply evenly. that way it is softer and less pigment gets on your skin. i use the packaged brush to dust my nose & forehead when i am already tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2002 8:59:00 PM More reviews by dubba192

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this bronzer. I'm fair-skinned, but it doesn't look fake on me. The packaging is cute, but I don't like the brush and my brick of powder broke in transit! But it goes on smooth and looks great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 10:41:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

Hoola has been on my wishlist for a while and I was so happy when I was finally able to swap for it. This is a true brown bronzer (no shimmer, no orange). It looks very natural and stays on very well for a powder bronzer. The only drawback is that its too dark for most PPP. I have a medium skin tone and this is ideal for me. The brush is adorable, but it picks up too much color. I prefer a big powder brush for a more even application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2002 9:01:00 PM More reviews by KikiB

I really like this bronzer! It's not orangey or red it's the perfect color brown with the perfect hint of glow. I use a cottonball to apply this too! I found a cottonball easiest to apply this with. Brushes just didn't blend this well enough. It is sooo easy to apply this with a cottonball though! It leaves a very nice natural tan on the face. Perfect, although a little pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2002 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Weinda

While this shade looks a little dark on the box, the color is very wearable, and most of all, it is so easy to blend, it looks very natural and healthy. They could do a better job with the brush, though. Use your professional bronzer brush ( I have Bobbi Brown's), instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2002 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Erika1085

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First, a rave about this product. Unlike most of the reviews I read, I LOVED the package! I thought it was adorable! And the color was great! They also gave you a lot of product. Now for the bad part. The brush they gave was TERRIBLE. It was too big and didn't pick up even amounts of color. So I used a different brush. It looked better, but the powder just doesn't go on smoothly. Great color, though.