BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/15/2004 9:29:00 PM

I got this product on ebay for about 18 bux(much better than the 26 bux in the stores). I was afraid that it would make my face look dirty as well,(I'm a light complected af am.) but it is perfect for me! It matches my skin tone almost exactly so I use it as a foundation/loose powder. It minimizes my pores and covers imperfections.I even like the brush it came with. I wash my face in the morning, dust this on and go! I love it!

Ok I'm not just editing to say that the brush sux! The more I washed it, the more it just fell apart. But I still feel the same about the actual product!

This melon-toned Bronzer makes my very pale complexion look like a tropical tan without sparkle or glitter, its very natural and can achieve a very light or dark complexion. I didn't believe it at first cause I'm so light/cool toned but, thanks to Hoola I can now wear bronzer! I do recommend applying it with a bigger powder brush than the one provided.

on 7/6/2004 7:06:00 PM

i admitt, the packaging drew me in. the product is ok, but to make it work for me i had to spend a great deal of time putting it on. if you try to brush it on quickly it ends up being uneven and looks awful. it could have something to do with my fair skin, and i haven't tried another bronzer since, but i'm sure there are better ones out there.

on 7/4/2004 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love the packaging! Very cute box but the brush aint all that good. I would have to pat it out before putting it on my face or use a different brush because it picks up alot of powder and would leave you looking like you just fell on dirt. Not the best bronzer but great for just using as a blush on cheekbones and nose for a sunkissed look.

on 6/27/2004 1:13:00 AM

I am really impressed with this bronzer. I have to apply with a light hand so it doesn't go on too dark but it gives me a very natural look. Absolutely no orange whatsoever. It has very little shimmer so it's great as an everyday bronzer to wear to work. Blends out easy so it doesn't look too heavy in one area and too light in another.

If I had to pick ONE bronzer out of my whole collection that I could keep, this would be it. continued >>

Personally I dig Benefit however, this just DID NOT go for me. The brush made streaks on my face so I switched to a thick blush brush.. still too cakey looking. I normally like bronzers with a little gliz and this is pure MATTE brown. I'll stick to the liquid bronzing Revlon Skinlights. Only 12 bucks, works great, and gives my skin a bronzing glow.

on 6/18/2004 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer it looks natural on my light olive skin and it does not have shimmer in it which I think looks more natural. I have purchased this product twice and will probably buy it again. The only thing I do not like is the packaging, I prefer a compact.

on 6/15/2004 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer! It looks completely natural on my generally paler complexion. It comes with a lousy brush, i just threw it away and used a big powder brush instead which makes it look very natural and gives me a hint of a tan.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I would have given this product a 5 if it would have been a little less expensive. Twenty-six dollars is a lot for a bronzer. Also I didn't like the box it came it or the brush that came with it. But I used a powder brush to put it on, and it's definately the best bronzer I've ever tried. The color is perfect. I'll probably buy more when I run out. :)

on 6/11/2004 10:42:00 AM

This bronzer is not good at all. It makes my face look dirty and it is very expensive for what it is. I like the Chanel Sierra bronzer the best out of all the ones I have tried (and there have been many) LOL

Popular Bronzers