November 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2003 4:36:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really dont expect much out of the brand Benefit but this just tops it off! This bronzer made my face look streaky and dirty. I hate it. I have med-olive skin too. This bronzer has the pigmentation of mud, and it is packaged in this teeny tiny box w/ a small a$$ brush which is not good at all to apply with. Basically it is overpriced and it is the most awful product I've ever tried. Im ssooooo glad I returned it... and when I did, the lady at Sephora said practically everyone complains about the same thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2003 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Kitty_Yun

I can't go a day without literally drowning my face in Hoola Bronzer. When I first bought this I absolutely hated it, but with a big fluffy blush brush and some self-tanner I changed my mind.

I looooove it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must be the minority here but I don't like this bronzer. It is so hard to apply when using the brush it comes with and gives me a face like covered with mud. There are so many wonderful bronzers around, I certainly do not recommend purchasing or swapping for this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by gurlykisses0939

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hey! I've been using this product now for over 7 months. I use Hoola every single day!! I love lookin tan and bronzed!! I'm already on the tan side. I have olive tone skin, and am between an NC35 and NC45 depending on what time of the year it is! Anyways, I highly recommen this product!! However, DON'T use the brush! lol You will definitely regret it! haha You need to apply this with a larger powder brush so that you get even coverage. I know this product is on the pricey side, but it is 100% worth it! It lasts for forever!! With every day use (and I almost always apply it more than once a day), and I just ran out of my first package of it 2 days ago!! So, $26 for 7 months is definitely a great deal!! There are some downsides, like the packaging and the brush, but overall it's a great product! However, I prob. would not recommend this to pale skinned people! It's a pretty dark color, so I suggest havin some type of tan to use it. It reall is great though! I wouldn't be able to live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by missdpoint

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this, easy to blend, perfect tan colour and it looks so natural.

Perfect for summer and winter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is not superior to Wet n Wild matte bronzer 701. The color, while natural, is simply too dark. The texture is nice, however.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 4:40:00 AM More reviews by susiesparker

The colour of this doesn't have any or very little sparkle in it so it looks really natural for daytime. You have to be quite careful putting it on or it can look dirty, but if I wait until moisturiser has soaked in and foundation is dry (if I bother with it) and use a massive brush it looks so natural. Somebody said I looked like I'd had two weeks in Spain.

I am a bit worried about the packaging as its only cardboard and has already scuffed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by TOASTEDPUMPKIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hoola is such a unique product. It gives me and instant tan. Looks super nice after you've tanned...apply on your face and/or body and it really deepens your glow! The brush seems to distribute just a little too much...so either blow it off after swiping...or use another brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I made the mistake of buying this on impulse without trying it on first. The packaging was adorable. Got home, tried it on, and tada! Muddy cheeks. This was returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2003 1:58:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the most natural looking bronzers i've ever used. It made my NC25 skin looked like I just came back from a tropical island or something. I don't use the brush that comes with the package though, I think that it is key to use a softer and bigger blush brush to get the natural look. After using this product, I really want to try their Dandelion.