BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 8/17/2004 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What a waste.. Once again, Benefit concentrates on packaging, and forgoes on product quality. It made my face look dirty..For the price and what you get (a small amount for over $25), its so not worth it. Oh well, a swapping it will go!!

on 8/15/2004 11:13:00 AM

I love this bronzer because it is totally matte and has no shimmer. I like a true color bronzer, and last time I checked, tanning your skin doesn't come with sparkles. Lovely brush, good coverage, a bit too dark for me and ideally I wish benefit made a few different shades, but I love this one, I'd buy again.

on 8/14/2004 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The bronzer I keep coming back to. IMO, it gives the best, most natural, tan. No orange, no red, no pinky tint...just true tan. Hate the brush (use a big fluffy one for best product ditribution) but the box concept is definitely better than a compact. I highly recommend this product.

on 8/12/2004 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the counter put this on my fair skin...YUCK! It made me look dirty...take a shower with some soap, dirty! I don't recomend it to other fair people.

LUV IT!! this beats all bronzers i've tried, and it doesn't have a orangy fake look. I swear i bought out the whole BeneFit counter yesterday, so this with their tinted moisturizer and a lil bit of blush makes me literally look flawless!! The brush isn't too good, but i have their feather brush i think its called (not too many bristles, looks like a very broken, very thin blush brush lol)
and so application is awesome with that. i will definitely repurchase

on 7/28/2004 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

While I am still searching for my HG bronzer, this one comes pretty darn close. The brown color is very nice - not orangey like many others out there. It can make me look muddy if I'm not careful when applying it. But on the whole, a great product.

on 7/18/2004 6:15:00 PM

I don't know what made me think I could wear a one-size-fits-all bronzer. This is way to dark for my PPP skin. The texture is nice and goes on great (once you trash its crummy brush), but those on the extremes get left out. Really crummy packaging, overpriced.
PPP ladies, this bronzer is too dark for you. If someone tells you otherwise, they're lying. YMMV, I bet it would look great on other skin tones. continued >>

on 7/18/2004 2:33:00 PM

WOW! I love this bronzer! I have tried so many bronzers, but this is the only one I will ever wear from now on. There is absolutely no orange tint to it which is a must for me because I hate looking like I have a fake tan. I just like adding a little oomph to my complexion. I use a big blush brush instead of the one given. It goes on sheer bronze but is easily buildable! :)

on 7/15/2004 9:29:00 PM

I got this product on ebay for about 18 bux(much better than the 26 bux in the stores). I was afraid that it would make my face look dirty as well,(I'm a light complected af am.) but it is perfect for me! It matches my skin tone almost exactly so I use it as a foundation/loose powder. It minimizes my pores and covers imperfections.I even like the brush it came with. I wash my face in the morning, dust this on and go! I love it!

Ok I'm not just editing to say that the brush sux! The more I washed it, the more it just fell apart. But I still feel the same about the actual product!

This melon-toned Bronzer makes my very pale complexion look like a tropical tan without sparkle or glitter, its very natural and can achieve a very light or dark complexion. I didn't believe it at first cause I'm so light/cool toned but, thanks to Hoola I can now wear bronzer! I do recommend applying it with a bigger powder brush than the one provided.

Popular Bronzers