January 25, 2015 | 1732 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2001 11:58:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This tastes great, and I *love* the tingly sensation it gives my lips!
My lips did appear fuller, but could be because they're glossy? They ddin't go reddish though, at least not noticably.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2001 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

I wasn't overly thrilled with this. It was ok. When I put it on it gave a burning sensation to my lips, a good one though. And it made my lips looks semi fuller.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2001 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Adele

I am enjoying this product :) It plumps a little bit, but not overly. I love the scent/texture/and gloss. Nice product and certainly worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Simplistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a nice gloss. the cinnamon smell/taste is great.It gives a nice glassy colour. It last a very long while and you don't have to use a lot on each application. I had to knock a point off though because it is very small and quite expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2001 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MelissaM

I was fortunate enough to receive a sample of this before I purchased, which was good. Because this was a very volatile product on my lips. I think it might have had cinnamon oil in it, because as soon as I put it on, my lips burned and burned for about an hour. I didn't notice any pronounced fullness, however, the "red" in my lips extended way past the lipline, making it appear as though I'd been drinking cherry Kool-Aid. I suggest that anyone with sensitive skin try this before they buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2001 8:25:00 PM More reviews by April

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although it didn't really plump my lips, I liked the cinnamon taste and it left a nice gloss.