DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 11/17/2001 7:59:00 AM

thought my lips did look "bee-stung" I would buy this product again

on 11/10/2001 11:30:00 PM

RIS, and im glad i didnt buy it like i wanted to. I liked what it did to my lips, made them appear a little fuller, but the taste just makes me want to hurl, sorry to be so graphic. normally cinnamon doesnt bother me, but OYE, this was disgusting.

on 10/11/2001 11:58:00 AM

This tastes great, and I *love* the tingly sensation it gives my lips!
My lips did appear fuller, but could be because they're glossy? They ddin't go reddish though, at least not noticably.

on 9/29/2001 6:41:00 PM

I wasn't overly thrilled with this. It was ok. When I put it on it gave a burning sensation to my lips, a good one though. And it made my lips looks semi fuller.

on 8/28/2001 2:06:00 PM

I am enjoying this product :) It plumps a little bit, but not overly. I love the scent/texture/and gloss. Nice product and certainly worth the money.

on 6/19/2001 9:59:00 AM

This is such a nice gloss. the cinnamon smell/taste is great.It gives a nice glassy colour. It last a very long while and you don't have to use a lot on each application. I had to knock a point off though because it is very small and quite expensive.

on 6/18/2001 11:51:00 PM

I was fortunate enough to receive a sample of this before I purchased, which was good. Because this was a very volatile product on my lips. I think it might have had cinnamon oil in it, because as soon as I put it on, my lips burned and burned for about an hour. I didn't notice any pronounced fullness, however, the "red" in my lips extended way past the lipline, making it appear as though I'd been drinking cherry Kool-Aid. I suggest that anyone with sensitive skin try this before they buy.

on 6/17/2001 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Although it didn't really plump my lips, I liked the cinnamon taste and it left a nice gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin