DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 3/16/2002 5:58:00 PM

I loved this when I first tried it. I loved the stinging feeling, but I didn't noticed any "plumping" to my lips. After using this a few times, the "stinging" wore off and basically that was the only reason why I would use it. It's not really a gloss, and has no staying power whatsoever. I don't think I would buy this again, after becoming "immune" to the stinging sensation.

on 3/10/2002 1:27:00 AM

Agree completely with lconover's review.

on 12/20/2001 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'd read so much about it in magazines that I was really expecting a dramatic result - people had gone so far as to say it made their lips look larger. The concept of the product is an interesting one - basically, it mildly irritates the lips to make them appear redder.

In my experience, it didn't work. Sure, the product had a pleasant mild tingle to it, but it didn't have much staying power as a gloss. I didn't notice any enhancement of color. It felt similar to tiger balm, actually.

The product comes in a weird little test tube vial within a HUGE cardboard tube. (I was expecting more than the tiny little product that was enclosed.)

So, a neat product, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't worth $14. Maybe $4.

on 12/3/2001 4:38:00 PM

I love this! I think it makes my lips look fuller...and maybe a bit redder, but not much. I love the taste, and the tingling sensation, too! I'd definitely repurchase this.

on 11/17/2001 4:30:00 PM

Sucky packaging - you have to use a brush - but great, GREAT flavor. I love the tingly feeling, and I love the cinnamon-y, minty flavor. It doesn't make my lips bee-stung, but that's ok.

on 11/17/2001 7:59:00 AM

thought my lips did look "bee-stung" I would buy this product again

on 11/10/2001 11:30:00 PM

RIS, and im glad i didnt buy it like i wanted to. I liked what it did to my lips, made them appear a little fuller, but the taste just makes me want to hurl, sorry to be so graphic. normally cinnamon doesnt bother me, but OYE, this was disgusting.

on 10/11/2001 11:58:00 AM

This tastes great, and I *love* the tingly sensation it gives my lips!
My lips did appear fuller, but could be because they're glossy? They ddin't go reddish though, at least not noticably.

on 9/29/2001 6:41:00 PM

I wasn't overly thrilled with this. It was ok. When I put it on it gave a burning sensation to my lips, a good one though. And it made my lips looks semi fuller.

on 8/28/2001 2:06:00 PM

I am enjoying this product :) It plumps a little bit, but not overly. I love the scent/texture/and gloss. Nice product and certainly worth the money.

Popular Lip Glosses