BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 11/27/2006 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I absolutely love this product. The best highlighter I've tried, definitely. It gives a lovely subtle glow to the skin. I apply it on my brow-bones, round the eyes and a bit on my cheekbones and I look healthier and much more awake. it blends easily and looks natural. I can't praise this enough!

on 11/18/2006 11:30:00 AM

High Beam is the best liquid highlighter I have tried so far. High Beam gives your cheeks, brow bones the perfect glow! I'd think mixing it with your foundation will give you the perfect all over subtle glow. High Beam is a pearly pink highlighter I would imagine look good on most skin types and colorings.
High Beam comes in a nail polish-like packaging. I will definitely experiment with this lovely highlighter, as another reviewer wrote; it's a fun product to be creative with!

on 11/16/2006 6:59:00 PM

This is most definitely the best highlighter I've come across. I usually apply it to most of my face, and then top it with sheer foundation. It leaves a subtle glow. It's especially fun to use on the eyes. I love it!

on 11/14/2006 2:13:00 AM

LOVE almost everything about it! Great on cheeks, brow bones and anywhere you want to highlight. I use it on top of my under eye concealer when i haven't had much sleep and it wakes up my face. Fun product to be creative with! I don't love that it has a tendency to easily get goopy around the lid, makes it messy. :(

on 11/11/2006 10:36:00 PM

This highlighter is very pretty. I havent really tried too many out there but it gives me a really nice and healthy glowy finish. Usually put under my eyebrows and some on cheeks and im sure i will experiment a little more later. would def recommend!

This is my favorite highlighter out of all of the ones that I own (to name a few...Px sheen cream, a d/c Chanel powder highlighter, YSL touche eclat, BE light touch w/the 2 diff colors, blah, blah, blah) :) I have even used some of my favorite shimmery e/s as highlighters and I always come back to Benefit.
Do I love the packaging? No. But...it is worth it!

on 11/4/2006 1:13:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. Along with Moon Beam, High Beam delivers a gorgeous, NATURAL glow. Nothing about this is obvious or unattractive, and the bottle lasts a long time. UPDATE: I have found better, and much cheaper products (can anyone say wet n' wild???) that preform much better than this. Although it is still a great product, I won't continue buying it.

on 11/4/2006 12:00:00 PM

The product itself? Love it. The packaging? Not so much. As with BeneTint, I get clumsy and sloppy with the brush. The miniature version of High Beam in the "Realness of Concealness" kit, however, is the perfect marriage of form and function. I love the sponge-tip applicator it has in that kit! The brush-in-bottle design is the reason I took off one lippie. Otherwise, the product itself is substantial, but subtle. It isn't garishly glittery like so many other highlighting products from other lines, so you won't look cheap when you wear it. Tip: try painting a thin, thin line of it down the center of your nose, or try outlining the cupid's bow of your mouth with it. So pretty!

on 10/28/2006 4:44:00 PM

This is a great highlighter! Not too shimmery, but gives you a fresh, glowy look without big chunks of glitter all over your face. Looks very natural and beautiful!

I LOVE this product! Liquid highlighters are what I prefer, as I sometimes like to mix them with my foundation. Since I have pale olive skin I expected moon beam would suit me better, but actually it kind of blends in and vanishes on my skin, and the pink of high beam highlights better. Better still for me is a mix of moon and high beam. With this below my eyebrows and in the inner corner of my eye, my eyes really pop! It's also great mixed with foundation on my cheeks, or on top of foundation on my cheek bones. PROS - really works on olive skin! Gorgeous opalescent colour! Mixes well with foundation and also with moon beam! When mixed with foundation it really does make me look like I have perfect skin (which I don't ;-)! Lasts and lasts and lasts! CONS - it's expensive, and since I prefer it mixed with moon beam, it's very expensive. Don't like the brush; it's not the easiest to work with, but I will probably buy it again if I ever run out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials