October 21, 2014 | 1290 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2006 9:01:00 AM More reviews by blairb22

I would have never purchased this on it's own, but it came in realness of concealness kit. I'm surprised by how much I like this. If I put too much on it looks fake, so a light application is key. This shows up nicely on my NW20 skintone, and I'd rebuy .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Luda_Parker

This is now an essential in my make up bag and when my everlasting bottle eventually runs out I'll have to buy more. It's the perfect highlighter. As other people have remarked, it seems to "create" cheekbones - my face is seriously lacking in Garbo-esque angles, but this seems to give the impression of them somehow. A little under your eyebrows too works wonders for opening up the eyes. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product - on my fair skin over foundation, it makes me look airbrushed and gives me cheekbones I certainly don't normally have! The texture is light and it is subtly sheeny, making it easy to build up if you want a dramatic party look but also useable if you are after a natural look. I bought it on a whim one day when I felt particularly dull and it really helps. I get compliments whenever I wear it. A must-have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 12:19:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I got high beam and moon beam the other day in the post. I love both of them. The colour is light pink that blends really well. It's a lovely product to use but it's better used on a natural look.
    The only thing that irritated me at first was the boxes. Why are they so damn huge for such a small bottle ? I have repurchased this many times and find that it is really one of the best highlighters out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a fluid pinkish highlighter that works radiance onto tired skin. I swiped this over the cheeks and onto the brow bone to freshen up the look. I still prefer Black Orchid-Its a perfect alibi but once that is finished, High Beam will take over as the highlighter of choice. It is non-oily and stays quite well. Only grouse is that must remember to cap well or it will leak.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2006 6:40:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hands down best highlighter I have ever used. I would use the tester everytime I went to Sephora but never bought it, I just couldn't justify the price tag. Try as I might, I could no longer resist and I shelled out the $22 for the bottle. I am happy with my purchase. I've had a problem with highlighters being too glittery. I don't mind some glitter for my body but not my face. This stuff has NO glitter, it's just a great iridescent glow. A little goes a long way. Absolutely beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this highlighter. I use it every day on the inside corners of my eyes and sometimes on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and under the eyebrows.

It's really pretty and goes on smoothly...the only thing I would change is maybe the application. It's not the easiest if you are in a huge hurry. It's like a nail polish brush and it can get messy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Wildflower583

This is a very good product to add a little sheen and light to your cheekbones and eyebrow area. It looks wonderful on my very fair skin and gives it that healthy pink glow. I just dab a little bit on a makeup sponge with the handy brush applicator (almost like a nail polish) and highlight. Makes my skin look dewy and fresh. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! I got it in the realness of concealness kit, but otherwise I may not have ever tried it (i bought the kit for the boiing and lemon aid and ooh la lift). Anyway, I thought it would be too teeny-bopper because I thought it would be glittery. But its not. It really subtle unless you just go overboard. I dont use it everyday, but when I want to have an evening look, I highlight my cheeks with it on top of my blush. It looks nice, and blends in well. Its not sticky either. When my little bottle runs out, I'll buy the full sized one. (or maybe before it runs out... im such a benefit junkie!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2006 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Lorna1000

I didn't realise how much I loved this product until a (male) friend of mine saw a picture of me taken at a party where I was wearing it and told me it looked like I was porting around my own lighting system. I put it on my cheekbones and brow bone and a little on my collarbone and just over my cupids bow. I've not tried it under my eyes but having read a couple of reviews that suggest it I'll give that a whirl too. I have very very fair skin (NC15) and don't use this during the day but for special occasions this is fabulous!