November 26, 2014 | 1553 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by horrychersea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it did not stay well, they said it would deffinantly stay all day, but it creased so badly. my $1 NYC black eyeliner worked better than this
$15 crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by rabid_lobster

Stays put pretty well - won't stay on my waterline but I've pretty much accepted the fact that nothing will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

Love this eyeliner! Good black color, no problem with smudging. Also somewhat creamy so it goes on pretty smooth. Pretty basic but I haven't found one I like better!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by guccilights

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's smooth and goes on good, but smudges so easily. I dont even know why they named it 24-7, it definitely doesnt last and it smudges more than non-waterproof drugstore eyeliners i've tried. The color is really pigmented and nice atleast.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by krehern

Creamy and goes on really smooth. The color is a nice rich black. But, I line the inner rim of my lower eyelid, and I have found that this liner, while it is supposedly waterproof, smudges very easily. After wearing it for like 2 hours, I look like I slept in my eye makeup - not exactly the look I'm going for. I am still in search of a great waterproof eyeliner that glides on but doesn't smudge and leaves me with a crisp line all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 6:36:00 AM More reviews by asabo

My first Urban Decay purchase and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised!:) This is my favourite pencil eyeliner out of all the ones I've tried so far and I've tried most brands from MAC to Bobbi Brown..I like that this goes on super soft like a kohl pencil even though it is waterproof. It doesn't pull and hurt my eyelid like other ones. It's an intense black colour and is perfect for smoking out... I use a cotton bud or thin brush then put black eyeshadow on top for extra depth and staying power. Will definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2007 3:09:00 AM More reviews by 1auren

Eh... it's very creamy... too creamy. I've tried to convince myself that it smudges all the time because I was doing some activity that made it smudge, but it smudges even on a regular day out shopping.

I'm rather disappointed :S

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by desden

Not the best of the 24/7 pencils, as this one really doesn't last very long before smudging. I would not repurchase this as I have now discovered Clinique Cream Shapers for Eyes in Black Diamond which outperforms this one by miles

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by MightyMia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on REAL smooth and looks really good but it is most definitely neither waterproof nor smudgeproof as it claims. That sucks since that's why I bought it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

Like some reviewers below, I was disappointed when this Zero created gray smudges under my eyes, even after I let the product set and I dusted the area with some loose powder. Still, I like the packaging. The extra tough cap looks like it will keep the creamy product from drying out. Too bad it smudged on me.