August 21, 2014 | 1432 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 6:36:00 AM More reviews by asabo

My first Urban Decay purchase and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised!:) This is my favourite pencil eyeliner out of all the ones I've tried so far and I've tried most brands from MAC to Bobbi Brown..I like that this goes on super soft like a kohl pencil even though it is waterproof. It doesn't pull and hurt my eyelid like other ones. It's an intense black colour and is perfect for smoking out... I use a cotton bud or thin brush then put black eyeshadow on top for extra depth and staying power. Will definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2007 3:09:00 AM More reviews by 1auren

Eh... it's very creamy... too creamy. I've tried to convince myself that it smudges all the time because I was doing some activity that made it smudge, but it smudges even on a regular day out shopping.

I'm rather disappointed :S

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by desden

Not the best of the 24/7 pencils, as this one really doesn't last very long before smudging. I would not repurchase this as I have now discovered Clinique Cream Shapers for Eyes in Black Diamond which outperforms this one by miles

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by MightyMia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on REAL smooth and looks really good but it is most definitely neither waterproof nor smudgeproof as it claims. That sucks since that's why I bought it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

Like some reviewers below, I was disappointed when this Zero created gray smudges under my eyes, even after I let the product set and I dusted the area with some loose powder. Still, I like the packaging. The extra tough cap looks like it will keep the creamy product from drying out. Too bad it smudged on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by PunkKitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hello. My name is Steph and I am an Urban Decay junkie. I have never been disappointed with anything I have bought from them (maybe because I try everything at work before I purchase it too). This is no exception. Normally my eyes hurt after I put liner on, but this glides on like butter. I will not buy another black liner...EVER (unless of course I run out of this..in which case I will need to buy another :o)
UPDATE: My first pencil is now a nub so I had to repurchase. I'm still madly in love with it and have been using it to tightline my upper lash line. It lasts all day up there and doesn't irritate my eyes at all!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 1:16:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have 4 of the UD 24/7 liners, and I really truly love Bourbon, 1999, and Gunmetal. Zero let me down. I like the packaging, I like the creamy ease with which this applies. I don't like the fact that it smudges all over on me, even after its supposedly 'set'. For $15 I expected something more. I get dark undereye smudgies no matter what I do. So....this one is getting swapped as I've found a different waterproof pencil eye liner that I like much better: New York Color waterproof pencil in Black. For $4 its everything I'd hoped Zero would be.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard so many reviews about this from some co-workers and friends so I decided to go out and try it. I hate pencil eyeliners that are very hard to put on and hard to the touch. I like the more creamy, blendable ones. This one fit the ticket very nicely. I just have to remember not to smudge it too much or mess with my face for a little bit til this sets. I use a smudge brush sometimes but if you push too hard the eyeliner WILL come off while it's still drying. When they say 24/7 they meant it! I have to rub a little even with my make-up remover towelettes. Smudges nicely and stays on for a LONG time. Although the price is a bit high, I still like it. I will definitaly buy another one when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by cerah13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have issues with eyeliner--I can not apply it smoothly, and it often transfers. I thought this would be a great product for me. It has a gel-like quality to it, which makes it easy to apply, but it is not waterproof, as advertised. (At least on me). It's better than most liners in a pinch, but I prefer Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by princess_laila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this so much, and replaced the soot liquid liner with it. It stays on just as well but is blacker and deeper in color. It smudges wonderfully and stays on all night. I wear it with Nars Corfu shadow for going out. It's the best black liner of any type ever, not just the best pencil