April 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by princesnessa

i am not usually a fan of pencil eyeliner but i do like this one alot. i like that it glides, makes it very easy to use. it lives up to the name and does stay in place. reasonable price and as always cute packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by lori2003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this after reading and hearing all the rave reviews on it, but sadly it did not work for me. The color is fine and it is creamy, but the lasting power on me is horrible on my lower lashline even with UD's Primer Potion applied to the lower lashline, gives me the lovely raccoon eyes. MAC Powerpoints are much better, I have found, and now my HG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 12:51:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first discovered Urban Decay when I tried their Primer Potion and my eyeshadow didn't budge. I was so surprised that a product actually did what it said it would do, I started snapping up Urban Decay Makeup like there was no tomorrow! A little while on and it has become my favourite brand. I realised that my Rimmel eyeliner was decent, but it never lasted on my waterline and chose to smudge under my eyes instead. I decided to try Urban Decays 24/7 liner because it said on the site that it was waterproof and wouldn't budge. Well. I am again impressed! This stuff lasted all DAY on my waterline, and was the blackest black whilst doing so! You must applu it right though, and to do that apply a good layer onto your waterline, and don't blink as long as you can. Also keep holding your waterline away from your eyeball while the pencil dries. I can't stress enough that this stuff WON'T work if you don't let it dry. Although this is hard to take off, the pencil is very creamy and soft- brilliant for smudgy effects. EDIT: Okay, changed my mind a bit here. I still love UD, and this pencil is fabulously smudgy- but it slides off my waterline into my undereye- making me look like I have bags! *Sigh* the search continues I suppose!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jegrad

I like that this line goes on super dark for very dramatic eyes. However, it also smudges and I had a really hard time getting a nice even this line. I spend half the morning trying to correct my eye make-up. Also, I have found that it is very very hard to take off at the end of the day. I find that I have to scrub my eyes so much that they get irritated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought it,and I'm already in love!I've never seen such a rich,intense,blacker-than-black eyeliner like UD's Zero before!This just glides on,smoother than silk,and STAYS put!Definitely HG for me,now I can't wait to try the colored ones!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by tanni

This is the best pencil eyeliner for my waterline, but I'm not saying that ecstaticly... I think I'm giving up trying to find an eyeliner that sticks to the waterline. *defeated sigh*

However, this is a very quality product... Better than my Mac Powerpoint. I would say their staying power is about the same (perhaps 24/7 is better) but what lets Urban Decay take the winnings is the pencils utter creamieness. I never thought I'd find a pencil so slick and creamy like this! I'm begining to really like Urban Decay, I believe.

Regardless of it not staying on my waterline forever (I'd say it drifts away within an hour) I will repurchase because it is the best eyeliner pencil I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by essensual911

Best companion to liner addicts! If I don't use liquid eyeliner, I have to use UD Zero. The pigment is intense, one stroke and it's done. The texture is light and velvet. It is definitely glide-on as promised and lasts well. No need to reapply or wipe off the raccoon blur mid-day. Very happy I found this. Better than other high-end brands I have tried at twice the price. My search is over, this is definitely a winner. EDITED: I went on a vacation where daily heat and humidity are inevitable...and sadly, UD Zero just melt on me mid-day. I guess it worked only in cooler climate. I ran out and tried a whole bunch of other liners and ended up with Bobbi Brown gel liner in Granite (less severe than black but still elegant). I tested it one day befor going back to buy it. Still, I love using pencil when I can, just more practical.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Sophette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. Hardly ever bleeds. Stays put for hours on end, even in hot sweaty clubs.
But as others have said, leave to dry before putting anything on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm my review of this product is simple.

IT_IS_GREAT.

I have NO eyelashes on my top lids. This stays on them all day and only bleeds a tiny bit. It's best to let it dry first before blinking or anything but it is a really good pencil and allows you time to smudge it before it dries too. Just follow the directions. Don't apply it too heavily because of course it will bleed. Just apply lightly - extra pigment = less product used.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by shhhh

I'm madly in love with this eyeliner, and I think my (now ex) best friend was too because it dissapeared a long with a few other of my products but I can see why. :P I work in the very humid New Orleans french quarter and the eyeliner stays ALL DAY with minimal bleeding. It's in fact so good that I almost have problems getting it off at night (thank god for Lush's Ultrabland.) The application is smooth, the black is very deep, rich and creamy. Just make sure that when you apply it, you give it a minute or two to dry so that it can set before you mess with anything else.

I would definitely buy again, I have another on it's way to me in the mail now.