Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 11/22/2007 10:35:00 PM

Pros:
*glides on easily
*very black

Cons:
smears like crazy at the end of the day.

and that is enough reason to never buy it again.

I was looking for a non-smudging, non-smearing eyeliner and the MA at Sephora swore that this eyeliner does not smear--- but it does.

on 11/20/2007 12:15:00 AM

I love the 24/7 eyeliners! I have Asian eyes and eyeliners always smudge on me. I went to Sephora and got my makeup done and she used these and they lasted all day!!!! I love bourbon especially, what a beautiful rich brown. I want to get all the colors and have not found anything else that stays put.

on 11/14/2007 5:14:00 PM

HG black eyeliner! I love this eyeliner, it's SO smooth going on (also have 24/7 in baked and love that one too) and stays on forever after it sets. It's absolutely waterproof (perfect for going to the beach or having emotional days) and won't smear up onto my lids when I decide to go without eyeshadow (oily lid problem). It's the perfect black color, very highly pigmented, not shimmery or sparkly or grayish at all. I can't say enough about this pencil! The consistency is the best I've used in a pencil, and everybody thinks that I'm wearing liquid liner because of the precision of the line.

Yes, Zero is a dark, inky, soft, smudgy gothling's dream eyeliner. However, it doesn't last quite as long as the 24/7 name would imply. It smears a bit, so you might want to powder over it with some black (or another color) eyeshadow to really seal it and prevent it from going anywhere. What I do like about this pencil is how easy it is to smudge and blend into the lastline due to it's softness, and the fact that it is black, black, black. If you're willing to work with it a little, it is one of the better black liners out there.

on 11/3/2007 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best black eyeliner pencil I have ever used. I wouldn't call it waterproof, but it stays better than Lancome, Clinique, L'Oreal, etc. I have to actually use a Q-tip to get it off the inner rim after scrubbing with remover! That's how well it stays. It is a really rich creamy black and goes on so smoothly

on 10/10/2007 6:38:00 PM

The color is really black and glide on the lids easily. But this thing smudge on me like crazy. Totally can not ware it.

This product is great for lining the upper lashline. It's a dark black and really does stay put up there. The only problem is, I bought it to go on my waterline, and it smudges as much as my MAC Smolder eye kohl, if not more. So, my search for a long-lasting black eyeliner continues...
EDIT: So, I've experimented with this a little more since I last reviewed. I've realized that if I dry my waterline with a clean cotton swab before applying this e/l, it stays put much better. Still not all day, but much better than before. It goes on very dark, which I love. I also love that it is a pencil, which is much more convenient than gel liners. (My absolute favorite eyeliner for staying power is MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, but it's just too much hassle on rushed mornings.) I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 8/28/2007 7:39:00 AM

i thought this eyeliner was supposed to stay on 24/7?? it smudges within a few hours. it looks like i have dark circles under my eyes after a few hours because it just smudges under there. i thought this would be better than the MAC powerpoint eyeliner but i guess i thought wrong. the only thing good about it is that it's really BLACK (which i love) and that it glides on easily. would not buy again after i finish it.

on 8/15/2007 6:11:00 AM

I'm not a fan of it at all, when it says 'WILL NOT BUDGE' on the packaging that's a total lie! It's very pricey for something that rubs off that much, because I've had cheaper eye liners that haven't come off much that were worth about 7 less! In about 1 hour it had given me panda eyes, which wasn't the look I was aiming for :)

on 8/15/2007 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought this eyeliner was supposed to stay put 24-7! It smears and smudges and by the afternoon (don't even talk about evening) it's all dirty under my eyes. I don't like the appearance of it either, it sort of looks like a black Crayon on my eyes! It's easy going on, because I'm going to see about returning it.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products