Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 12/7/2007 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I switched to this after the MAC Kohl eyeliner was failing me because I kept having to reapply my bottom liner every 3 hours. This is really creamy and I like that it's so dark, darker than the darkest shade (engraved) that MAC offered. However, this still sort of smears after several hours but I think the lasting power is still pretty great.

on 12/4/2007 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was a loyal Estee eyeliner user until this. I cannot believe how easily, smoothly and beautifully this eyeliner goes on! Be sure to smudge it quickly after you apply, as it does dry quickly and it stays put!

on 12/2/2007 6:33:00 AM

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! For years I was hooked on the MAC eye kohl in Teddy (as an everyday shade) because of how easily it glided on my eye. Then I was watching What Not To Wear one day and saw Carmindy applying a gorgeous shimmery brown shade and I knew immediately that I had to have it. I paused my tv and had to ask my boyfriend what brand it said because it was sort of blurry. It was a shade called Bourbon. I bought it at Sephora the next day and now it is my new "everyday color". It goes on even smoother than the MAC eye kohls. I am so pleased I found it! Can't wait to buy some of the other shades, particularly the black and electric blue .

on 11/25/2007 7:24:00 PM

An alright black eyeliner, nice and soft and easy to smudge and blend, although it still stays put. Not greasy or oily like other eyeliners can be, and doesn't drag your eyelid when you apply it due to the texture. It's not a hundred percent waterproof, but I've had days where I've put this on in the morning for work, gone out for drinks afterwards, stumbled into bed forgetting to take my make-up off and it's still there in the morning. The only problem is that it just doesn't stay put as well as I'd like on my waterline, and it does occasionally produce an unattractive greyish smudge. It also has to be sharpened a lot to get the best effect. I would probably not buy this again as I'm determined to find something that will stay put on my waterline and the quality isn't terribly higher than drugstore brands I've tried.

on 11/23/2007 5:35:00 PM

I love how soft it is - I've used other soft liners like Benefit's Bad Gal, and it was too greasy and didn't stay in place. 24/7 lasts me forever and still looks great, and goes on super smooth. Only problem with it being so soft is that I sharpen it a lot, so it gets used up pretty quickly. It's also very black, not a soft black by any means. I do go through them awfully fast though because of the sharpening, I wouldn't mind so much but it can get expensive. But I believe in only buying what I'll actually use and be happy with, instead of spending money on something inferior just because it's cheaper. UPDATE 5/10/08: Have noticed with more use that I have to put this on clean eyelids (with primer is okay, I use UDPP) as in, pretty soon after I have washed my face. If my eyelids are the least bit oily (and I don't really have oily lids or skin) I can't apply it - it leaves a streaky looking mark, sometimes even no color at all. This applies for all the 24/7 liners in my experience. Might have something to do with how soft it is, but I still love it.

on 11/22/2007 10:35:00 PM

Pros:
*glides on easily
*very black

Cons:
smears like crazy at the end of the day.

and that is enough reason to never buy it again.

I was looking for a non-smudging, non-smearing eyeliner and the MA at Sephora swore that this eyeliner does not smear--- but it does.

on 11/20/2007 12:15:00 AM

I love the 24/7 eyeliners! I have Asian eyes and eyeliners always smudge on me. I went to Sephora and got my makeup done and she used these and they lasted all day!!!! I love bourbon especially, what a beautiful rich brown. I want to get all the colors and have not found anything else that stays put.

on 11/14/2007 5:14:00 PM

HG black eyeliner! I love this eyeliner, it's SO smooth going on (also have 24/7 in baked and love that one too) and stays on forever after it sets. It's absolutely waterproof (perfect for going to the beach or having emotional days) and won't smear up onto my lids when I decide to go without eyeshadow (oily lid problem). It's the perfect black color, very highly pigmented, not shimmery or sparkly or grayish at all. I can't say enough about this pencil! The consistency is the best I've used in a pencil, and everybody thinks that I'm wearing liquid liner because of the precision of the line.

Yes, Zero is a dark, inky, soft, smudgy gothling's dream eyeliner. However, it doesn't last quite as long as the 24/7 name would imply. It smears a bit, so you might want to powder over it with some black (or another color) eyeshadow to really seal it and prevent it from going anywhere. What I do like about this pencil is how easy it is to smudge and blend into the lastline due to it's softness, and the fact that it is black, black, black. If you're willing to work with it a little, it is one of the better black liners out there.

on 11/3/2007 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best black eyeliner pencil I have ever used. I wouldn't call it waterproof, but it stays better than Lancome, Clinique, L'Oreal, etc. I have to actually use a Q-tip to get it off the inner rim after scrubbing with remover! That's how well it stays. It is a really rich creamy black and goes on so smoothly

Top Rated Urban Decay Products