April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by the_zen_fairy

the cheapest, best moisturizer on the planet. since i started using cetaphil, my skin has looked bright and beautiful. it has never been calmer and clearer. at 10 dollars for a giant tub, i am sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2004 8:18:00 AM More reviews by vasalisa7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this creme has saved me from tight, dry, flaky skin! i use it on my face and body in the winter and it's the only thing that will keep my skin hydrated all day. it runs around $10-11 for a giant tub that has lasted me two winters. please note: cetaphil also makes a LOTION that is totally different than the CREME. The lotion is sold in a pump and is ten times lighter than the creme - so check the labels when you are purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 3:16:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wasn't sure whether to review this under face care or body care, so I guess I'll try here. I can definitely see this as a staple in my medicine cabinet. No, I wouldn't use this all over my face (normal-combo skin here), but I do use it for dry patches on my skin in the winter and for any other generic dry patches (face or body). It's 100% fragrance-free, not just "fragrance-free" w/ a weird chemical smell, and hasn't irritated my skin at all (though I don't have very sensitive skin). It's a bit thick for my tastes to use as a body cream, but a little tube of the stuff will be present in the bathroom from now on. I also use this on my lips under balms w/ nice results.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by sporadicity

My dermatologist recommended this for my dry skin. It works fabulous for dry to very dry skin. You need to use it in very small amounts otherwise it'll be too much and get too greasy.

I would buy this again when I run out, but I'd need a lighter moisturizer for the summer time due to my combination skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Saund

This cream managed to get rid of my dry, flaky, winter skin, but it made me break out horribly. Three weeks later, I'm still recovering. It's also pretty greasy and feels like it just sits on top of my face, rather than absorbing. I think all of the above may be because it contains petrolatum.

The only thing I really liked about it is the sanitary tube that it comes in.

I don't think I would purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by bikinibomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a big difference when you this moisturizer compared to others it helps so much with sensitive skin. I suffer from occassional eczema flare ups. This is the only cream I can use on my face and body without having to worry about breaking me out or irritating my skin more. It is the best on the market

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 1:23:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

Works well in small amounts, esp after washing my face. The lotion is a little thick and a little greasy though, so I only reccomend it for really dry skin and not everyday use

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2004 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sugarfree00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My acne-prone skin likes this...at least for the winter. It doesn't clog my pores and it smooth my skin overnight. I had lots of bumps for not using moisturizer for a while (afraid of new breakouts) but after trying it on my back and it seemed to be safe, I gave it a shot. OMG. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by jessca06

i love this. i put off trying it for a long time because i dont like the cetaphil cleansers. but i finally tried the cream and i love it. i have very oily skin thats acne prone and this stuff is great. i only need very little of it to moisturize though...too much of it makes my face a little shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by KateB518

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The product itself is fantastic! If it had sunscreen (yes..I know cetaphil makes another lotion w/sunscreen!) and if it was in a tube instead of a jar it would be perfect. If you are lloking for basic, non-irritating moisture -- this is it. It is NOT an anti-aging or exfoliating product in any way (i.e no retinol or aha's, bha's etc. )