November 23, 2014 | 1988 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cream saved my sensitive skin. My face was a blotchy, dry, acne-prone mess, I thought nothing would clear it up. Two weeks ago, I dropped everything and got the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and a tube of this cream. My face has done a complete turnaround using these. This cream is so rich, yet nongreasy. It only takes a small amount to make my skin feel like silk. It moisturized, took care of the itching and the redness, and just made my skin feel so much better. Best of all, there are no new breakouts! After being disappointed with so many products, I have finally found my HG face moisturizer. I will never be without this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by benno8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for many years as a body moisturizer recommended by my dermatologist with great results.

More recently I have used it for several months as a facial nighttime moisturizer over various treatments with great results.

For reference, I have combination, sensitive skin with mild rosacea.

I highly recommend this if you are breakout prone from "ingredients" and you are looking for something moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by chitchatgo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is your basic body moisturizer. I tend to like products with more actives in it, but I bought this for my bf to use. He has eczema and he has just about tried everything. This product did not do miracles for him, but he likes it because it's not greasy so he tends to use it more often on his hands and arms. He doesn't use other any other ones in the office because they are too greasy and transfer all over his keyboard. Plus this one has no scent, which it's somehow very important to a guy, I suppose. I use it sometimes along with him and must say this product makes my hands very soft. Even though I am using the cream version, which is heavier than the lotion, the product is not greasy at all. After I finish the bathroom staple lotion, I will probably purchase the Cetaphil lotion version for myself for use in the bathroom and daytime. I still prefer using anti-aging products for my hands and body at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2004 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Rhoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product felt really nice going on (very moisturizing) and I loved using it ... but I knew I had stopped for a reason, and within a few days I remembered why. This breaks me out terribly. If you are looking for a simple moisturizer (and are not acne-prone), I would still suggest you give this a try. Makes a great handcream too!
(LLL - dry, sensitive, acne-prone)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I have oily skin it also gets a little bit flaky, especially in winter. My dermatologist recommended to try it at night (at day it would be way too thick and heavy). This was just no good for my oily skin. I didn't break out but I did feel as though extra oil was seeping through my pores each day after I'd worn it the night before. I felt my forehead and chin were oil slicks! It also felt too heavy and greasy on my skin. I always do keep a pot handy at home, though, as it's great for dry elbows, hands and feet before bed during winter. The pot lasts for ages and its' very reasonably priced. For those with extremely dry skin it might be something to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2004 11:24:00 AM More reviews by katieblue

I was really afraid of this product as my skin is sensitive and prone to monthly breakouts; I thought the heavy texture would be too much for my skin.
I bought it based on MUA reviews and I LOVE this stuff! A little goes a long way and it immediately gets rid of the flakies I get from BP and BHA use. Does not break me out at all. I've started using it on my body too; helps with my dry, itchy body skin. This is awesome stuff-I've found my HG skin cream. Thank you MUA!
*note* I usually prefer to use this cream at night, and I use something lighter in the day when I want a more matte look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 5:00:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I use this as a body cream and it is absolutely fantastic! I have very dry skin and the majority of the products don't work for me but this does! Plus it's fragrance free (I generally hate generic fragranced body lotions, they totally stink IMO). I'm not so sure I would use this on my face though, but it's terrific for my body!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

Huge rave from me!!! I only need a dab of this for the right moisture. I make sure to dilute this a bit with a DROP of water other wise I don't like the consistency of this thicker cream. I like it because it has not made me breakout one bit and the plus, leaves my skin dewy looking - not greasy! No fragrance. I bought the small green tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by thehotlibrarian

I can't use this all over my face (ok, I'm scared to) but I don't really need moisture all over my face. I use this if I get dry skin and I just use it in the areas where it's really dry. The thing I like about this is it hasn't made me break out, it really does moisturize, and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 4:16:00 AM More reviews by princess4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Please see my review on Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.

My skin hasn't been this clear and bright for a long time. I just love it!