April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by malugza

My sister bought this for me and I loved her for it! With these shades you can create day or night looks. Can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

I really only got this palette because of the hype, but I am totally glad I did. You can't go wrong with the color combinations. You can take this with you when you go on vacation (well, maybe one other palette with some more colors).
I feel like the price is more than reasonable considering how much of the product you are getting. I would repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

I like this but I don't love it. I am a dark skinned sister. So let's face it this naked palette doesn't look very naked on me. the darker colors simply blends into my skin and the "nude" shades look mostly like off white shadows on me. It was designed to create more subtle looks but the truth is darker women who prefer a more lowkey look are limted with this palette. I would love to see a naked palette that contained darker colors for dark skin women who like to wear makeup but prefer to use more subtle colors. Don't get me wrong on, on the weekend I will wear all sorts of colors and get creative but during the work week, I prefer to look beautiful but not have my makeup be the main focus. So all in all this is a great value for twelve eyeshadows and I absolutely LOVE urban Decay (I have spent a small fourtune with them over the years) and for my fair skinned sisters I have seen many gorgeous looks from them. But personally I have to give this a 2. only because I can only really use 3 or four colors out of the 12 on a day to day basis and that wasn't what I expected but I had to give it a try first.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

So, I heard GREAT things about this product and the fact that they were sold out practically everywhere (in store and online) I thought that was a good sign. At $42 I was a little skeptical at first because that seems like a lot of money for some eyeshadow. Boy am I so glad I took the chance. I absolutely LOVE this palette and can see why everyone else likes it so much! The shades are beautiful! The only thing is some are really shimmery, and I have oily skin, so I have to be careful how much I use. These colors don't crease and last all day. I apply to my eyeliner to set it and it looks terrific.
If you are looking to spend a little more for some good eyeshadows, I really recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Lmmt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like everyone else I bought this after hearing the hype. And I am so glad I did! I love this pallette I use it everyday and it is awesome for traveling. Without fail I wear "naked" everyday because it is a beautiful light matte brown that really brings out the blue in my bluish green eyes. I also use "buck" everyday to fill in my eyebrows because my eyebrows are naturally dark brown. All of the shimmery colors are so pretty! Without being too shimmery (except sidecar which is super glittery but good in a pinch) . Once I run out of colors in this pallette I will definarly repurchase "naked" and "buck" separately.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by asholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got my Naked Palette. I like it so far, but am not super impressed like I thought I would be. It is worth the money for all the colors, though. I like the brush that comes with it- it is great for blending. I also love the case it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The possibilities are endless with this palette. I think everyone should own this! These eyeshadows are so smooth, there very buttery, there nicely pigmented, and the price I feel is good. It took me forever to get one but it was worth it in the end. I like the eyeshadow brush it comes with and the primer potion is just a plus. All in all I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I without a doubt definitely recommend this to everyone! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

one word. LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by NoraKnows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not really get caught up in the "naked palette frenzy" because I was not a big eyeshadow fan, till about a couple of months ago. I wanted to expand my measly eyeshadow collection and thought the naked palette would have all the neutrals I need.
It somewhat lived up to my expectations, color wise. But I was disappointed with the fact that (a) : it came with a brush and not the double ended eyeliner and (b) there are only two matte shades, all the other shadows are quite shimmery.
It is perfect for when you go out at night, a smoky eye or special occasions. But this does not work for me during the day time, when I attend classes or looking for something more toned down. In order for this palette to be my "go to" neutral palette it would have to have more matte shades or less shimmer.
Over all it's a good palette to add to your collection if you don't have a lot of neutrals. But I don't think that it is as versatile as it has been hyped up to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by elliegrace

I absolutely love this palette. It's difficult to fault really.. I can create daytime and evening looks. Basically everything i need in this little gem of a palette. All the colours are gorgeous.