Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/28/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great palette! It's complete eyeshadow that I can wear it in any occassion.
It's so pigmented and when I use it with UDPP, the shadow can stay on whole day without fade. Love it!

on 9/28/2011 6:00:00 AM

I really love this palette, you have a large variety of colors and you can get any look you want with this palette. The only thing i could complain about is that these eyeshadows have a lot of fallouts when you apply it. But its definately worth the money!

Definitely the best "natural" eye shadows I have ever used! Lasts FOREVER too and I wear eyeshadow everyday. This is not going to give you an "out of the ordinary" look but looks great with my attire that I have to wear everyday!

on 9/25/2011 7:01:00 PM

I am pretty sure UD read my mind when they made this palette. The only (and I mean only) eyeshadows I wear are neutrals. The colors in this are to die for! To be honest, I don't wear Creep or Gunmetal. They are just too dark, although I suppose I could wear them as liner. One complaint I have with this is that on my pale skin, some colors have an orange tint to them (ex. half baked). Also, i have a problem with dust getting all over the case! It is a pain, but a small price to pay.

on 9/25/2011 2:45:00 AM

Not much of an eyeshadow user because I have very sensitive eyes and usually can't tolerate shadows around them, but this product sucked me in with its' beautiful color palett, so now I am. I just had to try it and was totally amazed that it didn't irritate my eyes (cross my fingers so that it stays this way too!!), so if you have sensitive eyes, give this one a try.
I think it's great for those who are just either starting out with eyeshadows, or prefer a subtle, more natural look. It is work and school appropriate, but works great for nights too because it contains such wide range of neutrals in all the right tones. Works for practically everyone! I am very excited about this palette and love the brush and the primer that was included. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 9/24/2011 5:22:00 PM

I really like the Naked palette. In my opinion it is a little expensive but when you think about it $50 for 12 high quality eye shadows is not bad at all! One thing i do have to say is a lot of the colors are very easily comparable to other eye shadows. If you already have a large collection of basic colors then you would not really need to buy this. The great thing about this palette is that it's extremely easy to travel with and if your just starting with makeup you could buy this and have every basic color you would need. Overall i think this is an amazing product but if you already have colors similar you wouldn't need to get this!

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I'm 50, fit, have long grey hair and need a product that can stay on when I ride my horse in the morning then carry me through the work day. This is IT. I'm new to UD and even though it looks geared for younger women, there is a niche for those of us who want to update our look but don't want to look like we got into our daughters makeup.

All colors are wearable and richly pigmented. So far I'm in love with SIN and Darkhorse which indeed looks like my horse. The glitter in some is not off putting. I just go easy on those and use them as accents. What I like is being able to sweat through it and not have it disappear.

So, bottom line for the mature set- if you're wondering whether this palette is for you I say go for it. I'm making the next 50 years better then the first. That list includes looking great and choosing makeup that can keep up with me.

on 9/23/2011 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The colours are just GORGEOUS!! highly recommend, i don't need to use any other eyeshadows & i can go from day to evening looks. GET IT!

on 9/23/2011 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like what most reviewers have stated, I also love this palette. I find all the colors wearable. I think those who complain about the color may not know how to make it work for them. I don't find the shimmer or glittery ones a problem and feel that those who complained about it over exaggerated a bit. It's really nit that bad. The price may seem high but you are getting 12 well pigmented high quality shadows that will probably last a pretty long time. Do you really think you'll hit the pan on this anytime soon?? Overall, I think this is a good investment of every day shadows can can be used for work to nights out. It would be nice if they had a few more matte colors but shimmery brown colors (IMO) still qualify as "naked" colors. I'm happy with this and I have no complaints :)

on 9/23/2011 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to see the "hype" of this product and I went out to Sephora and bought this product. Honestly, I really think I got my money's worth since it was practically $50 plus tax! But when I'm going out for a natural, romantic, or a smokey look I go to my naked palette! It literally has all your "go-to" shades and they're all very pigmented. I don't usually wear it every single day, but I do wear it to a movie, shopping, parties, beach, anything! I really like this palette and it's been lasting forever. Hope this helped!

Popular Palettes

Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye Kit

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty