BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 12/5/2006 3:10:00 PM

I love High Beam :) it has many uses. I like to brush and blend into the cheek apples, blend it with foundation to give a healthy glow all over my face, dot and blend over concealer under the eyes, blend on the brow bone, sometimes I add it to eyeshadow to lighten the hue and add a little shimmer.
I love the subtle shimmer and it blends well.
The only negative is that it kind of builds up around the rim of the bottle and makes it (the bottle) look gross and probally wastes product. I think that if it was stored upright, this would not happen. I do my make up on the go and upright storage is not an option

on 12/4/2006 7:07:00 PM

I can see how this product is great for most people, with normal/dry skin. It was hard for me to get use to so much shimmer! I dont even know why I purchased this product since it only highlighted the problems on my face. Its important that this product is meant for people with great skin, or you'll look like a shiny blob

on 12/1/2006 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Makes you look refreshed. I use it to highlight above my eyes when I am not wearing eyeshadow and above my cheekbones.

cool packaging and nice colour... but still it's not really a favourite...you have to realy work it in so it doesn't stand out from the rest of the make up,...but f you have time you can get a really good result but considering I'm working really hard right now I dont have the time.....

on 11/27/2006 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I absolutely love this product. The best highlighter I've tried, definitely. It gives a lovely subtle glow to the skin. I apply it on my brow-bones, round the eyes and a bit on my cheekbones and I look healthier and much more awake. it blends easily and looks natural. I can't praise this enough!

on 11/18/2006 11:30:00 AM

High Beam is the best liquid highlighter I have tried so far. High Beam gives your cheeks, brow bones the perfect glow! I'd think mixing it with your foundation will give you the perfect all over subtle glow. High Beam is a pearly pink highlighter I would imagine look good on most skin types and colorings.
High Beam comes in a nail polish-like packaging. I will definitely experiment with this lovely highlighter, as another reviewer wrote; it's a fun product to be creative with!

on 11/16/2006 6:59:00 PM

This is most definitely the best highlighter I've come across. I usually apply it to most of my face, and then top it with sheer foundation. It leaves a subtle glow. It's especially fun to use on the eyes. I love it!

on 11/14/2006 2:13:00 AM

LOVE almost everything about it! Great on cheeks, brow bones and anywhere you want to highlight. I use it on top of my under eye concealer when i haven't had much sleep and it wakes up my face. Fun product to be creative with! I don't love that it has a tendency to easily get goopy around the lid, makes it messy. :(

on 11/11/2006 10:36:00 PM

This highlighter is very pretty. I havent really tried too many out there but it gives me a really nice and healthy glowy finish. Usually put under my eyebrows and some on cheeks and im sure i will experiment a little more later. would def recommend!

This is my favorite highlighter out of all of the ones that I own (to name a few...Px sheen cream, a d/c Chanel powder highlighter, YSL touche eclat, BE light touch w/the 2 diff colors, blah, blah, blah) :) I have even used some of my favorite shimmery e/s as highlighters and I always come back to Benefit.
Do I love the packaging? No. But...it is worth it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials