BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 1/5/2007 4:50:00 PM

I use this every day and love it! I have fair skin and definitely prefer High Beam to the Moon Beam (which has more of a gold cast) for my complexion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this product. I've previously used moonbeam instead, but got the little version of this in the realness of concealness kit. There isn't a huge difference betwee them, both giving a nice highlighted effect which lasts all day. Perhaps this is better for fair skin and during the day where as moonbeam is better for olive skin and at night. The best highlighter Ive found so far.

on 12/31/2006 9:39:00 PM

I love the color of this product and the pretty glow it gives my skin on nights when I want a little oomph. (I usually use it on my cheekbones and browbones.) But I'll concede that the packaging is kind of dumb; you have to work pretty hard to get it just right, and the packaging is part of the problem, I think.

on 12/27/2006 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have only recently begun to wear makeup, and this product is what converted me! The girl at the Benefit counter applied it to my outer eye corners and blended it towards the top of my cheekbones. I also use a bit on my browbones. It's easy to apply and nicely enhances your overall appearance.

love it!! :) use it every morning and have had it since august 2005!!!! so brilliant for making my cheekbones stand out and really nice if u dot a TINY bit under your eyes and on your eyelids :) highly recommended :)
xoxox

on 12/11/2006 1:53:00 PM

I love this product. I use it on Cheecks and above eyes , it brightens my whole face and gives me a great glow. I will definitley get this again when I run out.

on 12/5/2006 3:10:00 PM

I love High Beam :) it has many uses. I like to brush and blend into the cheek apples, blend it with foundation to give a healthy glow all over my face, dot and blend over concealer under the eyes, blend on the brow bone, sometimes I add it to eyeshadow to lighten the hue and add a little shimmer.
I love the subtle shimmer and it blends well.
The only negative is that it kind of builds up around the rim of the bottle and makes it (the bottle) look gross and probally wastes product. I think that if it was stored upright, this would not happen. I do my make up on the go and upright storage is not an option

on 12/4/2006 7:07:00 PM

I can see how this product is great for most people, with normal/dry skin. It was hard for me to get use to so much shimmer! I dont even know why I purchased this product since it only highlighted the problems on my face. Its important that this product is meant for people with great skin, or you'll look like a shiny blob

on 12/1/2006 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Makes you look refreshed. I use it to highlight above my eyes when I am not wearing eyeshadow and above my cheekbones.

cool packaging and nice colour... but still it's not really a favourite...you have to realy work it in so it doesn't stand out from the rest of the make up,...but f you have time you can get a really good result but considering I'm working really hard right now I dont have the time.....

Video Reviews & Tutorials