BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 1/14/2007 7:06:00 PM

Love it. Got it in my Realness of Concealness kit, and I use it every day. At first I was just using it for brow bone highlighting when i didnt feel like actual eye make up, but i started using it on my cheek bones and am loving the result. i have a roundish face and have always been pretty bad at contouring, but this is super helpful. easy to use, pretty, and just makes me feel gorgeous! don't usually buy high end or department store brands, i mostly stick to my drug store favs, but this was a gift and i'm glad i got it because i will definitely invest in it again!

on 1/10/2007 1:06:00 PM

I guess I'm the one person unhappy with this product. I bought it on a whim after trying it at the store. Looked fine at the store, but when I got home, I felt like it made my pores look enormous. I just used it by the browbone and the top of my cheekbones. So then I tried mixing it with some moisturizer and applying that to my entire cheek, didn't seem to do anything. But the next day I had a horrible rash on the places I'd applied it. I have extremely fair skin which isn't usually terribly sensitive, but there was something about this that caused a reaction, and I know it was this product because I hadn't used anything else new and the rash was only where I had applied the High Beam.

on 1/8/2007 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
* Great finnishing product to blend eyeshadow to the browbone; to highlight the area under arch of your eyebrow/define eyebrows, to highlight the cheekbone or blend with blush for a naturally flushed look.
* Doesn't seem to block pores.
* Pretty, subtle and versatile.
* Lasts FOREVER. I've probably had mine for 3-4years. I use it every day and still have some left.

Cons:
* The packaging; sure, it's cute... but it's unhygienic and a ridiculous amount of product builds up around the rim of the lid and is wasted.

Would possibly repurchase.

on 1/6/2007 10:54:00 PM

Love this!! Use it everyday. If you want a beautiful glow to your face that isn't overpowering buy this.

on 1/5/2007 4:50:00 PM

I use this every day and love it! I have fair skin and definitely prefer High Beam to the Moon Beam (which has more of a gold cast) for my complexion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this product. I've previously used moonbeam instead, but got the little version of this in the realness of concealness kit. There isn't a huge difference betwee them, both giving a nice highlighted effect which lasts all day. Perhaps this is better for fair skin and during the day where as moonbeam is better for olive skin and at night. The best highlighter Ive found so far.

on 12/31/2006 9:39:00 PM

I love the color of this product and the pretty glow it gives my skin on nights when I want a little oomph. (I usually use it on my cheekbones and browbones.) But I'll concede that the packaging is kind of dumb; you have to work pretty hard to get it just right, and the packaging is part of the problem, I think.

on 12/27/2006 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have only recently begun to wear makeup, and this product is what converted me! The girl at the Benefit counter applied it to my outer eye corners and blended it towards the top of my cheekbones. I also use a bit on my browbones. It's easy to apply and nicely enhances your overall appearance.

love it!! :) use it every morning and have had it since august 2005!!!! so brilliant for making my cheekbones stand out and really nice if u dot a TINY bit under your eyes and on your eyelids :) highly recommended :)
xoxox

on 12/11/2006 1:53:00 PM

I love this product. I use it on Cheecks and above eyes , it brightens my whole face and gives me a great glow. I will definitley get this again when I run out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials