December 18, 2014 | 1720 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Jcfam6

I love the 24/7 eyeliners! I have Asian eyes and eyeliners always smudge on me. I went to Sephora and got my makeup done and she used these and they lasted all day!!!! I love bourbon especially, what a beautiful rich brown. I want to get all the colors and have not found anything else that stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by frimpled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG black eyeliner! I love this eyeliner, it's SO smooth going on (also have 24/7 in baked and love that one too) and stays on forever after it sets. It's absolutely waterproof (perfect for going to the beach or having emotional days) and won't smear up onto my lids when I decide to go without eyeshadow (oily lid problem). It's the perfect black color, very highly pigmented, not shimmery or sparkly or grayish at all. I can't say enough about this pencil! The consistency is the best I've used in a pencil, and everybody thinks that I'm wearing liquid liner because of the precision of the line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by ImCastingMagicMissiles

Yes, Zero is a dark, inky, soft, smudgy gothling's dream eyeliner. However, it doesn't last quite as long as the 24/7 name would imply. It smears a bit, so you might want to powder over it with some black (or another color) eyeshadow to really seal it and prevent it from going anywhere. What I do like about this pencil is how easy it is to smudge and blend into the lastline due to it's softness, and the fact that it is black, black, black. If you're willing to work with it a little, it is one of the better black liners out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best black eyeliner pencil I have ever used. I wouldn't call it waterproof, but it stays better than Lancome, Clinique, L'Oreal, etc. I have to actually use a Q-tip to get it off the inner rim after scrubbing with remover! That's how well it stays. It is a really rich creamy black and goes on so smoothly

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by shihyin

The color is really black and glide on the lids easily. But this thing smudge on me like crazy. Totally can not ware it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

This product is great for lining the upper lashline. It's a dark black and really does stay put up there. The only problem is, I bought it to go on my waterline, and it smudges as much as my MAC Smolder eye kohl, if not more. So, my search for a long-lasting black eyeliner continues...
EDIT: So, I've experimented with this a little more since I last reviewed. I've realized that if I dry my waterline with a clean cotton swab before applying this e/l, it stays put much better. Still not all day, but much better than before. It goes on very dark, which I love. I also love that it is a pencil, which is much more convenient than gel liners. (My absolute favorite eyeliner for staying power is MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, but it's just too much hassle on rushed mornings.) I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by reggi

i thought this eyeliner was supposed to stay on 24/7?? it smudges within a few hours. it looks like i have dark circles under my eyes after a few hours because it just smudges under there. i thought this would be better than the MAC powerpoint eyeliner but i guess i thought wrong. the only thing good about it is that it's really BLACK (which i love) and that it glides on easily. would not buy again after i finish it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2007 6:11:00 AM More reviews by kate32

I'm not a fan of it at all, when it says 'WILL NOT BUDGE' on the packaging that's a total lie! It's very pricey for something that rubs off that much, because I've had cheaper eye liners that haven't come off much that were worth about 7 less! In about 1 hour it had given me panda eyes, which wasn't the look I was aiming for :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by charmander

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this eyeliner was supposed to stay put 24-7! It smears and smudges and by the afternoon (don't even talk about evening) it's all dirty under my eyes. I don't like the appearance of it either, it sort of looks like a black Crayon on my eyes! It's easy going on, because I'm going to see about returning it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Where I live it can be an uphill battle to get makeup to stay on during the summer, so rather than fussing with my Rimmel Kajal pencil, I decided to try something waterproof. When I went into Sephora I was originally looking for something else but the sales associate was really adamant that this was their best waterproof pencil, so this is what I purchased. It is indeed a nice rich black that has a creamy consistency and goes on easily (but the same can be said of my Rimmel). The pencils down fall is it's staying power. I try to make sure I let the pencil set when I use it alone and I've tried layering it with a powder, but I can't seem to get it to last for more than a couple of hours before it needs a touch up. Also, as the color fades/gets smeared around my face, it makes my eye area look kind of dirty and messy, so I inevitably have to spend time clearing away smeared liner. I don't totally hate this liner because it is so smooth, but that isn't what I bought it for, so it will be going back to Sephora. Now I just have to decide if I want to try MUFE Aqua Eyes, or go back to my old Revlon Colorstay.