Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 12/24/2007 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

HG black pencil eyeliner...
Bought it at a Boston Sephora in August and I'm still using the little stub, definitely buying a new one soon though! It's the richest black eyeliner I have ever used, which I love on my dark brown eyes and lashes. It really dries and stays put after 30 seconds and lasts me all night, even through the sweaty night club dancing when my high-end mascara is smearing all over the place. My sister even gave up her stand-by liner and switched to Urban 24-7. I have it in the electric green color and it's BEAUTIFUL on brown eyes.

I really love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth without any tugging at all, and stays on all day without any smearing or smudging at all. It is an intense jet black, no blue undertones or turning gray like a lot of other liners. A con about this is that if it gets too dull, the sides get pointy around the tip and it scratches your lids, and it gets dull pretty easily too. But other than that, it is amazing and it is the only one I'll ever use. That's saying something 'cause I have tried so many different eyeliners. PS: I have oily lids.

on 12/17/2007 10:25:00 PM

A pencil eyeliner is an item the pros tell you not to spend too much $$ on since there are only a few factories that makes them in the world. Apparently, they all come from the same place.

However, having tried tons of eye pencils....this one stood out as exceptional. It glides on beautifully...no tugging, no pain....and stays put. Color goes on vivid and stays put!

The 15$ I paid for it is well worth. I highly recommend this product...it's phenomenal.

on 12/16/2007 12:17:00 PM

I tried this eye liner by chance at Ulta and penciled a bit of the liner on my hand. After testing it I tried to wipe it off and it absolutely WOULD NOT BUDGE!!

Sometimes the area around my eyes gets a bit oily so I needed a liner that didn't fade or wash out. This is the best eye liner I've used yet. It stays on for a long time and the application is SO easy and SMOOTH. I use w/ Urban Decay's Primer Potion for extra staying power.

The only thing I don't like is that it smears a bit by the end of the day (yet still stays on) and you have to sharpen it often b/c it applies best w/ a sharp tip but that's no biggie.

Great product I would definitely repurchase!!

on 12/8/2007 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do love the way it glides on...butttttttttt I hate the way it "skips" as you're applying it.

I do love the way it is so pigmented...buttttttttt I hate the way it is sometimes difficult to take off.

I do love the way it blends easily...butttttt I hate the way it smears during the day.

on 12/7/2007 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I switched to this after the MAC Kohl eyeliner was failing me because I kept having to reapply my bottom liner every 3 hours. This is really creamy and I like that it's so dark, darker than the darkest shade (engraved) that MAC offered. However, this still sort of smears after several hours but I think the lasting power is still pretty great.

on 12/4/2007 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was a loyal Estee eyeliner user until this. I cannot believe how easily, smoothly and beautifully this eyeliner goes on! Be sure to smudge it quickly after you apply, as it does dry quickly and it stays put!

on 12/2/2007 6:33:00 AM

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! For years I was hooked on the MAC eye kohl in Teddy (as an everyday shade) because of how easily it glided on my eye. Then I was watching What Not To Wear one day and saw Carmindy applying a gorgeous shimmery brown shade and I knew immediately that I had to have it. I paused my tv and had to ask my boyfriend what brand it said because it was sort of blurry. It was a shade called Bourbon. I bought it at Sephora the next day and now it is my new "everyday color". It goes on even smoother than the MAC eye kohls. I am so pleased I found it! Can't wait to buy some of the other shades, particularly the black and electric blue .

on 11/25/2007 7:24:00 PM

An alright black eyeliner, nice and soft and easy to smudge and blend, although it still stays put. Not greasy or oily like other eyeliners can be, and doesn't drag your eyelid when you apply it due to the texture. It's not a hundred percent waterproof, but I've had days where I've put this on in the morning for work, gone out for drinks afterwards, stumbled into bed forgetting to take my make-up off and it's still there in the morning. The only problem is that it just doesn't stay put as well as I'd like on my waterline, and it does occasionally produce an unattractive greyish smudge. It also has to be sharpened a lot to get the best effect. I would probably not buy this again as I'm determined to find something that will stay put on my waterline and the quality isn't terribly higher than drugstore brands I've tried.

on 11/23/2007 5:35:00 PM

I love how soft it is - I've used other soft liners like Benefit's Bad Gal, and it was too greasy and didn't stay in place. 24/7 lasts me forever and still looks great, and goes on super smooth. Only problem with it being so soft is that I sharpen it a lot, so it gets used up pretty quickly. It's also very black, not a soft black by any means. I do go through them awfully fast though because of the sharpening, I wouldn't mind so much but it can get expensive. But I believe in only buying what I'll actually use and be happy with, instead of spending money on something inferior just because it's cheaper. UPDATE 5/10/08: Have noticed with more use that I have to put this on clean eyelids (with primer is okay, I use UDPP) as in, pretty soon after I have washed my face. If my eyelids are the least bit oily (and I don't really have oily lids or skin) I can't apply it - it leaves a streaky looking mark, sometimes even no color at all. This applies for all the 24/7 liners in my experience. Might have something to do with how soft it is, but I still love it.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products