September 19, 2014 | 1251 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

This product is great for lining the upper lashline. It's a dark black and really does stay put up there. The only problem is, I bought it to go on my waterline, and it smudges as much as my MAC Smolder eye kohl, if not more. So, my search for a long-lasting black eyeliner continues...
EDIT: So, I've experimented with this a little more since I last reviewed. I've realized that if I dry my waterline with a clean cotton swab before applying this e/l, it stays put much better. Still not all day, but much better than before. It goes on very dark, which I love. I also love that it is a pencil, which is much more convenient than gel liners. (My absolute favorite eyeliner for staying power is MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, but it's just too much hassle on rushed mornings.) I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by reggi

i thought this eyeliner was supposed to stay on 24/7?? it smudges within a few hours. it looks like i have dark circles under my eyes after a few hours because it just smudges under there. i thought this would be better than the MAC powerpoint eyeliner but i guess i thought wrong. the only thing good about it is that it's really BLACK (which i love) and that it glides on easily. would not buy again after i finish it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2007 6:11:00 AM More reviews by kate32

I'm not a fan of it at all, when it says 'WILL NOT BUDGE' on the packaging that's a total lie! It's very pricey for something that rubs off that much, because I've had cheaper eye liners that haven't come off much that were worth about 7 less! In about 1 hour it had given me panda eyes, which wasn't the look I was aiming for :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by charmander

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this eyeliner was supposed to stay put 24-7! It smears and smudges and by the afternoon (don't even talk about evening) it's all dirty under my eyes. I don't like the appearance of it either, it sort of looks like a black Crayon on my eyes! It's easy going on, because I'm going to see about returning it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Where I live it can be an uphill battle to get makeup to stay on during the summer, so rather than fussing with my Rimmel Kajal pencil, I decided to try something waterproof. When I went into Sephora I was originally looking for something else but the sales associate was really adamant that this was their best waterproof pencil, so this is what I purchased. It is indeed a nice rich black that has a creamy consistency and goes on easily (but the same can be said of my Rimmel). The pencils down fall is it's staying power. I try to make sure I let the pencil set when I use it alone and I've tried layering it with a powder, but I can't seem to get it to last for more than a couple of hours before it needs a touch up. Also, as the color fades/gets smeared around my face, it makes my eye area look kind of dirty and messy, so I inevitably have to spend time clearing away smeared liner. I don't totally hate this liner because it is so smooth, but that isn't what I bought it for, so it will be going back to Sephora. Now I just have to decide if I want to try MUFE Aqua Eyes, or go back to my old Revlon Colorstay.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2007 3:35:00 AM More reviews by burymeinblack

As much as I wanted to like this eyeliner, it just didn't get the job done.

Things I liked: It glides on silky smooth. And it's vegan.

Most importantly, things I didn't like: Hefty price for a mediocre product. It doesn't last long at all. It smudges. Raccoon eyes, anyone?

Sorry Urban Decay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner, in my opinion, is perfect in every way, except for the fact that by the end of the day of wearing this, its all smeared! I guess i'll just have to buy a primer/base, but i'll keep buying it! love the color!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by horrychersea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it did not stay well, they said it would deffinantly stay all day, but it creased so badly. my $1 NYC black eyeliner worked better than this
$15 crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by rabid_lobster

Stays put pretty well - won't stay on my waterline but I've pretty much accepted the fact that nothing will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

Love this eyeliner! Good black color, no problem with smudging. Also somewhat creamy so it goes on pretty smooth. Pretty basic but I haven't found one I like better!