February 28, 2015 | 1257 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by ccoquia

I tried this eye liner by chance at Ulta and penciled a bit of the liner on my hand. After testing it I tried to wipe it off and it absolutely WOULD NOT BUDGE!!

Sometimes the area around my eyes gets a bit oily so I needed a liner that didn't fade or wash out. This is the best eye liner I've used yet. It stays on for a long time and the application is SO easy and SMOOTH. I use w/ Urban Decay's Primer Potion for extra staying power.

The only thing I don't like is that it smears a bit by the end of the day (yet still stays on) and you have to sharpen it often b/c it applies best w/ a sharp tip but that's no biggie.

Great product I would definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love the way it glides on...butttttttttt I hate the way it "skips" as you're applying it.

I do love the way it is so pigmented...buttttttttt I hate the way it is sometimes difficult to take off.

I do love the way it blends easily...butttttt I hate the way it smears during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kiwi71289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I switched to this after the MAC Kohl eyeliner was failing me because I kept having to reapply my bottom liner every 3 hours. This is really creamy and I like that it's so dark, darker than the darkest shade (engraved) that MAC offered. However, this still sort of smears after several hours but I think the lasting power is still pretty great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by erin978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a loyal Estee eyeliner user until this. I cannot believe how easily, smoothly and beautifully this eyeliner goes on! Be sure to smudge it quickly after you apply, as it does dry quickly and it stays put!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Moi83

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! For years I was hooked on the MAC eye kohl in Teddy (as an everyday shade) because of how easily it glided on my eye. Then I was watching What Not To Wear one day and saw Carmindy applying a gorgeous shimmery brown shade and I knew immediately that I had to have it. I paused my tv and had to ask my boyfriend what brand it said because it was sort of blurry. It was a shade called Bourbon. I bought it at Sephora the next day and now it is my new "everyday color". It goes on even smoother than the MAC eye kohls. I am so pleased I found it! Can't wait to buy some of the other shades, particularly the black and electric blue .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alicology

An alright black eyeliner, nice and soft and easy to smudge and blend, although it still stays put. Not greasy or oily like other eyeliners can be, and doesn't drag your eyelid when you apply it due to the texture. It's not a hundred percent waterproof, but I've had days where I've put this on in the morning for work, gone out for drinks afterwards, stumbled into bed forgetting to take my make-up off and it's still there in the morning. The only problem is that it just doesn't stay put as well as I'd like on my waterline, and it does occasionally produce an unattractive greyish smudge. It also has to be sharpened a lot to get the best effect. I would probably not buy this again as I'm determined to find something that will stay put on my waterline and the quality isn't terribly higher than drugstore brands I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by gothpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how soft it is - I've used other soft liners like Benefit's Bad Gal, and it was too greasy and didn't stay in place. 24/7 lasts me forever and still looks great, and goes on super smooth. Only problem with it being so soft is that I sharpen it a lot, so it gets used up pretty quickly. It's also very black, not a soft black by any means. I do go through them awfully fast though because of the sharpening, I wouldn't mind so much but it can get expensive. But I believe in only buying what I'll actually use and be happy with, instead of spending money on something inferior just because it's cheaper. UPDATE 5/10/08: Have noticed with more use that I have to put this on clean eyelids (with primer is okay, I use UDPP) as in, pretty soon after I have washed my face. If my eyelids are the least bit oily (and I don't really have oily lids or skin) I can't apply it - it leaves a streaky looking mark, sometimes even no color at all. This applies for all the 24/7 liners in my experience. Might have something to do with how soft it is, but I still love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by swtxdreams

Pros:
*glides on easily
*very black

Cons:
smears like crazy at the end of the day.

and that is enough reason to never buy it again.

I was looking for a non-smudging, non-smearing eyeliner and the MA at Sephora swore that this eyeliner does not smear--- but it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Jcfam6

I love the 24/7 eyeliners! I have Asian eyes and eyeliners always smudge on me. I went to Sephora and got my makeup done and she used these and they lasted all day!!!! I love bourbon especially, what a beautiful rich brown. I want to get all the colors and have not found anything else that stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by frimpled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG black eyeliner! I love this eyeliner, it's SO smooth going on (also have 24/7 in baked and love that one too) and stays on forever after it sets. It's absolutely waterproof (perfect for going to the beach or having emotional days) and won't smear up onto my lids when I decide to go without eyeshadow (oily lid problem). It's the perfect black color, very highly pigmented, not shimmery or sparkly or grayish at all. I can't say enough about this pencil! The consistency is the best I've used in a pencil, and everybody thinks that I'm wearing liquid liner because of the precision of the line.